The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:18 pm

(Maybe... After my appointment, that is. *thumps forehead on phone* I've been uninspired and busy at the same time. And avoiding social situations with some people in real life. Bleeggghhh. That does not make for a Chirpy who knows what to do except delve into her own head and write stories. All of my RPs have suffered a bit. Antisocial Chirpy is antisocial.

Would you guys say it's weird that a friend, who has been flirting with me a lot and saying somewhat perverted things to me, would tell me "Happy Father's Day" yesterday? I'm not a father. Or a man. Probably just an excuse to text me.

*slumps down in my chair in the waiting room* My therapist is gonna get an earful tonight... I hate how harassed I feel. So I've been sad and withdrawn... and just kinda distrustful and upset with 90% of people.

Not you guys I swear. ^^' I'd like to weasel myself back into Kolerin if I can stop being stressed out.

Aaand I rambled but I wanted to explain my eerie silence. STRESS. ALL THE STRESS. *squeezes plushies fiercely*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:24 pm

(It's okay... I know you're stressed, it's fine. Just, yeah, that is kind of weird. Hell, I would say block them if they're making you feel that way and be upfront with them. You shouldn't have to deal with it if you don't want to or have to. 

I really do kind of want you back in RP, or at least to talk to more... Especially since school is done for me now.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:55 pm

(It's crazy... Hopefully I can figure out what to do. I mean, I go to school with this friend, and hang out with him sometimes, but things changed when he left his girlfriend... All of the sudden he won't leave me alone. =m= Mehhhh.... *plays around with my plushies, putting the Shay one in a princess outfit*

Shay: .....?

*puts Princess Shay in a cardboard castle and has a Knight Alpha ride up to the castle to defeat the hoard of evil zombies and save the Princess*

Shay... Why am I the princess?!

Raine: I'm a zombie! Look at zombie me! *cackles* XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:02 pm

(Delete his contact on your phone and block him. Cut off contact with him if he won't leave you the hell alone. I'll punch him. >A>' Or do worse things if I have to. Jesus Christ. 

Alpha: I am not a knight! o//A//o' 

Shay, you look great. XP But Alpha rescued you! o7o!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Oh lord...XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:27 pm

(But I'm also worried about ruining a friendship... I liked just being his friend, but I want him to stop what he's doing... I just want things back the way they were. =m="

But Alpha, you are a knight! XD

Shay: *facepalm* ...

Now hold your princess! *scoops Shay up and dumps him on Alpha*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:30 pm

(Well, obviously with the way it's going, it doesn't sound like it will. Cutting ties with him is probably the best option... There are more people out there. 

I've been thinking for the last 15 minutes or so to draw Alpha as a knight... And I just might. 

Alpha: *holds Shay* o////o"?????)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:55 pm

(Okay... I'll try talking with him again and see if he stops... If not, I dunno...

Do it! e3e ... But draw Shay as a princess, too. In his arms. Like a total princess.

Shay: =/////=" ....)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:02 pm

(Okay... 

It's a little too late, but I'll try Shay eventually. ^^' I'm looking at this armour tutorial on tumblr, and jeez... There's a bunch of shit you have to put on under the armour itself. And now I wanna picture Knight!Alpha just pulling all the top half stuff on and Princess!Shay just stares at him and is oddly turned on. XD 

Alpha: >///>')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:34 pm

(Princess!Shay totally has the hots for Knight!Alpha. XDDD Seduce him, Shay, do it.

Shay: *facepalm with both hands* ....)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:01 pm

(JUST DO IT! 

Alpha: ./////.' 

The thing is that I've always liked knights... Way more than anything else. So it's fun. XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:45 am

(Why am I awake at 6:30 in the morning? Aaaahhh... XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:47 am

Because reasons.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 7:37 am

(I just woke up, too... I'm probably not going to fall asleep again.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:45 am

(*tiredly rolls around* I'm still sleepy but couldn't get back to sleep... I like barely slept last night... *smushes face against bed* Bed, whyyyy?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:54 am

(*gently pushes Shay and Aaron plushies over* ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:21 pm

(Oh, Princess Shay... go reward your savior... have his babies... *makes plushies have a long kiss*

Actual Shay: *in a padded room so he has no access to bleach, sharp things, or any other type of weapon* .... *sits down and just starts to hold his breath until he suffocates*

Wow. Willpower.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:24 pm

(I mean, hell, Shay would look hella in a dress in Underground. I approve. XP 

Alpha: OAO????? 

o3o" Shay? Please stop.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:30 pm

(Pffft... XD

Shay: *still holding his breath*

Okay, that's enough... seriously, stop... o.o" ... Shaaaaaay... Stop trying to die and I won't make you wear a princess dress. You can charm Alpha without wearing frills and sparkles!

Shay: *glares*

I mean it. Now go be adorable.

Shay: *finally breathes*

Good boy. =7=" He lives to spazz another day...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:33 pm

(I'd still support you in a dress, Shay, but I'm not gonna force it on you. Don't worry. xP

Alpha: *bear hugs Shay* ;A;

Alpha, you're going to squish your poor boyfriend one day...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:38 pm

(Like, what if he actually got into cross-dressing? XD Not going all-out princess, but still. I'm wondering what everyone's reactions would be. Like, Shay just kinda starts acting womanly.

Shay: *coughs as Alpha squishes the air right back out of him*

Uh, yeah, Alpha... he's a bit of a toothpick... be gentle. XD

Shay: *awkwardly pats his shoulder, unable to move much while being bear hugged*

(Now I kind of want to go back and find older posts of these two... and just read about them being adorable and working towards a relationship... I will have to search, though... XD))
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:42 pm

(Hell, he doesn't even need to act womanly-- he can pretty much wear whatever he wants. It's his clothes. But I support Shay in dresses and skirts. xp

Alpha: ;A; *more squishing*

Aw... Me too. XP They're cute.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:50 pm

(He's all slim and dainty... he could pull it off. XD

Scotty: *holds up adorable plaid skirt*

Shay: *coughs* Scotty... GTFO...

Scotty: Et's almost a kelt... *chuckles*

Shay: A-are you teasing me?

Scotty: ... Maybe.

Shay: I'm a bad influence on you. =m=" Now go, little sheep man. Tend to your veggies.

Scotty: *scurries off to tend to a vegetable garden*

Shay: *looks down at Alpha again* ... *sighs* Relax...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:53 pm

(Yeah, I guess... I mean, if he wants to get into makeup, I'm sure Roxy would love to help him out. I already have a headcanon for that between Maggy and Roxy eventually. XP

Goddammit... I'm waiting for my dentist appontment, and I'm just grinning at my phone at that... XD But I do want to see Stone and Scotty running their own little farm in the future. I think it would be cute.

Alpha: No. ;-; )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:01 pm

(I'm not sure if it's really within Shay's character to do that, though, as interesting as it is to think about it. XD Though, maybe he does wear the odd shirt or sweater that's a little feminine. I imagine he has no issues with wearing light pink, just thinking, "It's a color. A nice, pale color. I like it." So he wears it, because why not? It goes good with his fur, hair, and eye colors. XD

Mwahahaha! I am making you grin! *flails*

Scotty would be very happy to have a farm. Especially if he and Stone later fill it with little adopted babies... who are experts at mimicking Scottish accents after living with Scotty. XD

Shay: ... *leans his head on Alpha's, just sort of waiting it out*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next