The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 7:05 pm

(Yeah, just let me finish studying. I'll be ten minutes at most. Probably five.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:43 pm

When Bonnie grabbed Calvin and tackled him to the ground he let out an earsplitting screech as one of his wings were now broken. His wings were quite delicate so they could break pretty easily. When he finished screaming he breathed heavily through his gritted teeth and tears were streaming down his face.

----

Swan didn't dare say anything else. She had already said too much with one word so she just tightened her grip on her father.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:49 pm

Bonnie was completely indifferent to his screams of pain as she picked up the bumble bee bat and brought him to Erika, simply saying, "I got him."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Erika, having huge Jackal ears, ducked her head down gritting her teeth.

"Hot damn! That guy's got a set of lungs! SECURE THE PRISONER!" she snapped when he eventually stopped screaming.

The Red Suns lacked the bands the Sect, calling them inhumane so they restrained Calvin with a pair of simple hand cuffs
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:10 pm

Bonnie hauled Calvin to the Red Sands' transport, the rest of the group dragging their spoils with them. They left poor Lance in the dust, who was passed out in the grass, and completely unresponsive. The rabbit cyborg continued to hold onto Calvin as the group drove away from the bat's home, which was now completely barren. She turned to Erika, "Would you like me to call Joann?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:44 am

"Tell her that we've secured the prisoner. Give a full report...and also mention that he's no child..." Erika ordered as she helped load the remaining spoils.

Lance came to in a haze but the shock from the hit prevented him from getting up.

"Cal...I-I'm sorry..." he muttered just under a whisper before passing out again.

(UGH!!! I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!! Nothing bad happened I'm just mad about my PT test.

So regs say that the minimum score is a 75, and while that's all well and good most shoot for the 90 or higher for a couple of reasons. It looks great on an EPR (Enlisted Progress Report), and to supervision, and certainly it applies to your score when testing for promotion. But for me the big incentive is this: scoring a 90 or above means that the next PT test is scheduled one calendar year from the date of your last test as opposed to having to test every six months. -big boy inhale- and I think I missed it by, at the absolute most, one point. ONE FUCKING POINT! -manly man rage- D8< )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:57 am

(*smacks head on table* I FUCKING HATE THE NEW IOS UPDATE. JESUS H CHRIST. *flops* I lost my post... TAT 

Pluto, at least you feel like you've passed it, which is good. I honestly don't really know what to say...)

Bonnie called Joann and spoke to her about the successful mission; she told her about the spoils they obtained, and about Calvin, "We have obtained and secured the prisoner... However, the bat is no child..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:21 am

(It's not even a bad kind of angry, just more of a "God dang it" moment you know? Like Arin in Battle Kid. XD )

"Is he now?" Joann replied smiling, "How interesting...off load the resources at our warehouse and bring the prisoner to me, I wish to speak to him personally."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:34 am

(Ah, I see. XP) 

"Of course." Bonnie hung up on Joann, before turning to Erika, "I will bring the prisoner to Joann while you and the rest of the Sands drop off everything at the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:25 pm

(So results are in. I actually missed it by quite a bit so yeah now I'm not mad any more XP)

Erika nodded, keying her radio, "This is Raider 21, we're returning to base."

A simply "Rodger" answered her back as the truck lurched forward and began the trip home.

(CALVIN HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!!

Lance: ;n; )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:31 pm

(That's good? o3o'?

*pet Lance* Go protect Tina. DO IT

Tina: ;A;?????)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:41 pm

(Yeah. It's still a passing score but I thought I was a lot closer. Now I'm just like, oh okay I wasn't even close then XP

Lance shouldn't even be able to make faces right now. CAUSE HE GOT KNOCKED THE FUGG OUT!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:43 pm

(Are you going to go on leave now soon?

Aw... *pats Lance* o3o' Night night.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:38 pm

Yeah, I still have to get my EOC knocked out. I'm hoping I can go sometime before the 4th of July, ya know, shoot fireworks and shit with my family.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:17 pm

(I hope to work July 1st and 4th. o3o' I really do. Because moolah. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:40 pm

(Yep. o7o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:16 pm

(And if I work at night, I'll see fireworks regardless. o3o'

Anyway, did I ever tell you guys about where I have my Showcase? It's at like, this boarding school. It's called a college, but it's from kindergarten to grade 12. Inwardly, it's my headcanon for Shay's boarding school. XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:37 pm

Ha XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:38 pm

(Yeah. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:10 pm

(Hey, sorry for now being here... I kinda had a rough day. Just got home from visiting family, had no fun while there, and cried as soon as I was alone after getting home. I'm just kinda done right now. I might not really hang around tonight because of it...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:12 pm

(I heard... I read your dA journal. It's okay. Just... Are you okay now? I'm at least glad you posted...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:26 pm

(My day only got worse after the journal, I assure you. I just feel ignored and betrayed... like I don't even matter... and the failure-ish feelings don't help. I'm just tired, and my heart's not really in anything... I might just go to bed so today can be over, if I can calm down and not just cry after laying down. *rubs at my face* I really am just done right now... I can't stop getting that eye-stingy feeling, like I need to cry, but I already cried and now I just want to rest. But it's not happening.

But I am tired... I'll try to post tomorrow. After some sleep, the worst of my mood should be gone. I just kinda need today to be over.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:32 pm

(Cry if you need to... You know what happens when you hold stuff in. We all do.

Yes, you should try to sleep... It's okay. I'm sorry you went through all that shit... None of it is your fault. I want to smack your family for ignoring you. >81 Seriously. God fucking damn.

*pets and tucks into bed* Try to feel better, okay...? Please? I'm on Skype if you just wanna talk about random crap.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:45 pm

(I already bawled like a baby. Now I'm tired... and I really don't know what my family's problem was tonight. It's just kinda that "you don't really matter" feeling... Nobody paid me attention at all, like I wasn't even there, even when I tried to hold conversation with them. It was just bad. And a friend is upsetting the shit out of me. I just kinda want to scream... but he's a dear friend and I'm scared of creating a rift between us, since what he's doing is a kind of big deal... and my reaction is a bigger deal... Maybe we can Skype about it tomorrow. I don't wanna get into it now and just cry more tonight. xnx")

((It probably doesn't help that it's "that time of the month" for me, either... Hormones are evil...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next