The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:20 pm

(K!Evey: Tina. No.

Pffft she will TRY to make her take no for an answer. XD

THEY ARE PRECIOUS BABS. AND HER PHONE WALLPAPER. THAT WAS MY FAVORITE LITTLE DETAIL.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:23 pm

(K!Tina: But Eveeeey! oAo

I KNOW.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:36 pm

(K!Evey: I have money. Too much money to do anything with it, especially since I have virtually no free time. It's really no big deal...

I must draw them together. Possibly in human or half-anthro form. Because I've been getting better at drawing human faces and it makes me proud. >83)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:58 pm

(If you do a sketch of them then I shall color it in when I have time. ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:00 pm

(^u^)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:01 pm

(Hey Chirpy is it okay if we can talk on Skype when I have my schoolwork done? I have some stuff that I'd like to talk with you about. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:08 pm

(DO IT. PLEASE. OR I WILL.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:11 pm

(If you're willing to wait, Sil. I have my usual Monday appointment tonight in about 2 hours, and currently I'm helping with dinner. o3o

HEHEHEHEHE. We need to do more KHS shipping stuff. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:40 pm

(I'm not sure what to post here anymore, actually... -sigh- I've been out of crap for us for a while now.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:45 pm

(But you're supposed to be in charge now. o3o)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:46 pm

It's got nothing to do with being in charge. And no, I'm not asking for help.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 6:40 pm

(I don't mind waiting at all. Just message me when I get online that you're there, okay?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 6:53 pm

(Mmmkay Sil.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 6:56 pm

(Chris, weren't we supposed to start the Underground now?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:48 am

(Working on it...had to make a breifing after we got off Skype...I still managed to get a good nights sleep too XP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:13 am

(o3o' Nice. Take your time. Do you remember what we came up with for the Underground from last night, too?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:03 am

Yes. I need to finish Joann's profile, cause I kinda want her to appear in it. I'll probably show Erika as well.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:47 am

(Yeah, sure. I'll see if I can bring Diego in with your post, and maybe Bonnie. Her profile is almost done. And Sil, I changed it so that Bonnie's no longer agender because of the whole cyborg thing. It would just make it easier.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:40 pm

Meanwhile, in Julianne's old main base, there was a raiding party. Various anthros stalked about, stealing everything valuable that wasn't nailed down. This group wore somewhat casual looking clothes, save the red bandanna either worn on their heads or tied around their left arms. This was the Red Sands gang. They were one of the many gangs that called Kolerin home even before the fallout. They plundered the place like any typical bandit would but also accessed databases, stealing research, experimental data, and even blueprints for various weapons systems. They weren't typical raiders that now roamed around outside of the city, these were organized and highly trained to boot.

Erika was leading them, once again purging the archives of the old Sect HQ for anything valuable. They'd been coming here for the passed 3 weeks now and still hadn't been able to recover everything. Namely because other gangs keep chasing them out. Joann wouldn't step in, seeing as head of the Underground means that no matter who steals the stuff, it all ends up as hers in the end. Their relationship wasn't very good despite having been her right hand girl too. They'd been on this raid for a solid hour and a half now, and so far no noise

"Erika," someone called out

The Jackal turned ears twitching a little as the wind began to kick up.

"This is all we can carry, our data drives are full and the weapon stockpiles are finished loading up." the young dog stated.

"Excellent, let's head out. Joann will be most pleased." she said hopping aboard one of the few transports the Red Sands had. This was her life, raiding places, taking resourses they didn't need and selling them off on the Black Markets...some life.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:47 am

(I think I'm going to make it so that Bonnie is already a cyborg... ouo' Because I don't have anyone a part of the Red Sands that I can use now that's not Bonnie. And I kind of want Bonnie to be like, Erika's bodyguard or something? She would more of just keep Erika or Joann safe, as well as being the Red Sands' secret weapon; is that okay? I'll add it to her form soon if it is. I'm also maybe going to make a child slave character.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:25 am

That'd be interesting actually.

Joann: Tch, I dont need a body guard.

Erika: Yes you do *arms crossed*

Joann: -_- )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:28 am

(o3o' Okay. I already have a post already, too. xD

Bonnie: I will serve you regardless of if you want it or not.)

A figure peeled away from her post when Erika gathered herself to leave; she silently boarded behind her stood nearby the jackal. The figure did not look at Erika, and kept her eyes forward. The figure was a modestly sized rabbit with dark blue fur and light blue splotches over her fur; it was mostly covered up by heavy plated armour she wore, although she showed no signs of struggle. She did not remember her old name, or her old life for that matter, but the members of the Red Sands called her Bonnie. She was the Red Sands' secret weapon, used to threaten Redwillow if they didn't give into their demands, as well as keep Erika and Joann from dying. And Bonnie did it without question.

She was almost dangerously still even as the transport started to move back to the main Underground base with their spoils.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:53 am

"You alright Bonnie?" Erika asked, notcing her. Either she was simply standing stoic, which happened a lot, or something was on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 12:02 pm

"Nothing is wrong." Bonnie replied simply, her green eyes flicking over to Erika. She had a look of almost detached interest, "Are you in need of anything?"

(Okay, I feel like maybe Bonnie's legs will be robotic, but the rest of her will be internal.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 12:46 pm

(030')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next