The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:53 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Roy smiled a little more, the awkwardness leaving it as he leaned his head a little against Mako, "Yeah, 'e looked like 'e was rockeeng eet. You looked like you 'ad fun, too, regardless."

(EJ: .... I'm going to go work on something less crazy in my own workshop. *slowly walks away*

Raine: Yay for super suits! O7O!)

Still happily purring away, Mako clung onto Roy and contentedly leaned on him, while Laura just chuckled. "I guess so. The little kids are just so cute... Especially when you're hugging them, though." She smiled up at him, finding the way he held Mako to be endearing.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:55 pm

Killer Blankets? Chirpy what's with the status? XD )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:56 pm

(Goddammit Raine. XP)

Roy continued to blush a little more, but he still managed to smile at Laura-- he held Mako with one arm close to his chest, and now reached over with his free hand to hold one of Laura's little hands, "Zanks, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:00 pm

(ASK SIL ABOUT THE KILLER BLANKETS.)

Laura held onto his hand with both of hers, assuring him, "You'd make a very good father someday, Roy. You're good with kids, more than you give yourself credit for." She chuckled, unaware of the conversation Roy and Shay had just moments ago.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:01 pm

(SHE WANTS THE D ROY!!!! *shot* )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:06 pm

(Roy: o////o")

Roy's ears flopped back, his face and ears heating up a little more. Now he felt even more awkward, and hiked Mako up a little higher on his hip for a slight distraction, "U-um, zanks..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:39 pm

(Laura: I-I just think he's good with kids! o//A//o")

"Why so sheepish?" Laura asked a bit teasingly, not sure why he was being so awkward about it. He had been good with kids since she met him, and she always told him so, especially when he was around Mako.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:44 pm

(Diddly do. ouo

Roy: >/////<')

"N-nozeeng." Roy replied, trying to stop blushing. If Alpha had been in an earshot, he would have told them that was a big fat lie, but Alpha was still with Shay, so he was nowhere near them, "Zhust, ze idea of, you know, fozair'ood's a... leettle out of ze picture right now for me..." Well, that was true, in a sense.

(Honestly, I totally imagine if Sue ever had to go to the bathroom or something during the reception, she would give Lindon to Roy to babysit. XD Because yes.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 12:27 pm

(Morning peeps! =7=" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 12:42 pm

(It's afternoon. XP But hi.)

Last edited by Blueleaf on Wed May 20, 2015 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 2:12 pm

(... Coding. What. o.o")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Coding? )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 2:29 pm

(Blueh's post is like full of coding... or am I the only one who sees it?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 2:35 pm

(Okay, I just deleted it. I have no idea what I did. o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:23 pm

(I have no idea, either... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:26 pm

(I was at school on the shitty wifi... So I probably did something and didn't realize it until you pointed it out. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:30 pm

(Possibly... o3o"

Anyways... has anyone thought about the idea of ever starting up another RP here? I mean, we have Kolerin, and it's gone on for a while, but sometimes it'd be nice to do newer things together, too. I could always put new ideas on DA, but I'd kind of rather do them with you guys most of the time. I mean, we've tried AUs and stuff but they never get a lot of attention. What about something entirely new? New characters, new universe, everything?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:34 pm

(Well, that depends. I think that would be an awesome idea, but I don't want Kolerin to die, either... Do you have any ideas in mind? Because I don't, but we could elaborate and stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:38 pm

(I kind of like that idea Chirpy. It would be nice to have a new rp with the four of us.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:41 pm

(I don't want Kolerin to die, either, but now that I've given up being in charge of it... my brain wants something new to be in charge of. XD Something new and shiny that my brain can go crazy with... I've considered making my own DA group, but I just don't think I would actually wanna Admin it, since it's so much work, even though I do have character classes and such written down if I did... I just wanna have fun, not fuss over a group of some 20-50 people, though... ^^"

I've been into medieval/fantasy type stuff again lately... It's always been my favorite genre, and I keep spontaneously having ideas.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:44 pm

(Hmm... Medieval and fantasy sounds cool. I've always really liked swords and knights and stuff, too, although I've never really acted on it before... What are some of the ideas you have? You might as well spill everything. XP)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:58 pm

(If you want Chirpy I could admin the group and just make you a mod, just in case if you have any new ideas or rules you want to add.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:06 pm

(Like, I had this one idea... It's of course medieval/fantasy because yes... But there's this nation that had been ruled by this horrible cruel man who pretty much treated his people like slaves. Many were imprisoned, put to work at young ages, orphaned, and treated like criminals. It was a system that functioned only the ruler and his elites who kept the mass in check.

The man was dethroned by a holy woman by the name of Aleydis. She had been a member of the clergy (clerics/monks/priests), among the only people who were left relatively unharmed by the cruel ruler, and the only ones who could give the abused people some hope. She rose up with her army of clergy and rallied followers, and with her assistance the cruel ruler was torn from his throne, but he went missing on the battlefield where he was defeated... He was never confirmed dead. Aleydis rose up as the new ruler of the broken nation, spending the next years/decades freeing and healing her people... All of them having suffered so greatly, marred with both emotional and physical scars, some with tattoos that marked them as criminals or slaves because of the cruel ruler, but she did her best to help them all, showing them the love they didn't know a ruler could have. She considered herself their "prophetess" rather than their "queen," and led the nation alongside a council of advisers and clergymen. She became an icon of hope and strength in a once-dead nation.

That is, until the plot kicks in. The cruel leader from before returns with an army of Hellions, (evil people of dark magic, demons, etc) and seeks to take back his nation. He attacks, and in one of those attacks he captures Aleydis and takes her away from her people. She is a very powerful saint with magical abilities, but not even she can fight her way free from him. Without her there to protect and care for the people, the nation starts to suffer, not knowing how to continue on without her... It slowly weakens, just what the evil guy wants, while Aleydis is held prisoner and slowly weakens along with her country.

Now, she wasn't the only one of "royalty." Originally, in the idea that this was a DA group, any other Mods would get characters who were raised by Aleydis. Not biologically her children, but taken in and raised like brothers/sisters in order to someday take her place as guardians over their nation. These royalty want to go and rescue her, hoping that reaching her would give them all the strength to fight against this great evil again, just like she had the first time. The plotline would begin with people making characters who join these royalty to go on an epic journey to free her. There would be side plots and "Quests" and hoopla in the DA version, since characters need to level up and be kept busy, but we can use side plots for the fun of it. XD 

It has a looser main plotline for the sake of just having fun with building characters up from nothing, having random battles and such when we want, and then there's the constant threat of war and the death of the prophetess hanging over everyone's heads... She was like a mother to her people, having brought them back from the brink of destruction.

Whether she lives or dies was not decided, but it's super dramatic. ;3

The idea is that the people are an elven species with long lifetimes, or, well, they should have long lifetimes... Aleydis herself will be at least 50 but look no older than her early 20's. I set up character class information and everything, for the... seven, I think... main classes, and then "prestige" classes they can promote into with experience. There's magic and knights and swords and druids and all that fun stuff. XD And any characters who are clergy (clerics/monks) can get visions and dreams from Aleydis, updating them on her current status.

There were a lot more mechanics I designed for a DA version, but we wouldn't use them here, unless we suddenly decided to actually level up our characters and all that stuff.

But lots of violence and drama, and feels... A TON OF FEELS.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:06 pm

(WALL OF WORDS! *screams* AND THAT'S WITHOUT ME RAMBLING!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:10 pm

(I really like that idea Chirpy! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next