The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 7:51 pm

(Yeah, I do that a lot as well.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 7:56 pm

(I tend to do that when mildly sleepy. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 7:59 pm

(Who doesn't? XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 8:51 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(Now I just imagine both Raine and Ali staring st Lilly like 'Senpaaaaiiiiii~!' And she's just like '?????')

Lillian snapped out of her startled deer in headlights look when Isaac elbowed her again, looking ready to out right punch him in the face. Hard. She just didn't know what to do in this situation... She did find Ali attractive, she really did, but she didn't expect this at all!

---

"I see zat." Roy ran a hand through his hair, propping his elbow on the table, "I wahnt to support you two. I know zis eesn't exactly the same thing, but... Wiz all ze 'ell we went zrough, eet would pretty much be for nozeeng eef I deedn't. I know I wasn't exactly ze best to you een ze past, but I wahnt to make eet up to you now. Do you undiarstand?"

(Raine: I still love you, Lilly! Just in a plate-ee-nic way!

... Platonic, Raine. Learn big words, honey.)

Isaac was still grinning at Lillian as Ali went on, saying in a drunken, happy mumble, "You two are so cuuuuuute together... why doncha play nice and get t'know her, Lilly...? Eh...?" He wandered off to get another drink, having since lost interest in Ali.

---

Shay was now looking at Roy quizzically, as though unable to comprehend what he was trying to tell him now. "...?" He was certainly confused. Roy intended on giving them support somehow, and make up for not being his friend in the past. It was like trying to tlel him that the sky was green and the grass was blue.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:31 pm

"I'm not much of a dancer, plus you don't know about my tribal dances." Flare pointed out. She let Felicity fix up her hair, so long as she didn't touch her bangs. She wished that there would be fireworks or something exploding or on fire. She was so bored, she half wondered if she should find Sasha and they could do something private.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:44 pm

Now that Isaac had wondered off from them, Lillian froze again, just kind of staring at Ali with her face flushing again. She would have yelled for Issac to come back, but she was currently tongue-tied. W-what do I do?!

---

Roy's ears angled back, and he looked confused himself, "Whaht?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:45 pm

"You want a drink?" Ali asked shrugging, spinning around in her barstool to face the racks of liquor and wines.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:48 pm

"N-no thanks..." Lilly managed to reply, still standing there awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:49 pm

"At least sit down." she said, "Gods know you've got enough to worry about with that disaster running around." the dragon hooked a thumb at Issac as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:52 pm

Lillian complied and sat down next to Ali-- she rested her elbows on the table, now feeling kind of tired, "I gues, yeah..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:10 pm

"So," Ali said, "The flirting thing...uh...was that a bit much?"

Now the awks were hitting her now that she could think a little more clearly without having to play along for Issac to leave them for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:11 pm

Lillian suddenly blushed again, her ears tilted back, "Y-yeah... A little."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:12 pm

"Then maybe you could teach me, or I could teach you how to salsa dance," Felicity suggested patiently. "We could have some fun here and then go do something else, if you want..."

----

Shay looked over at Alpha like a nervous child who wasn't sure how to make friends, then looked back at Roy again. "I just... don't really understand what you're trying to tell me." His eyebrows furrowed. He really couldn't seem to get it into his head that Roy was suggesting he actually had some amount of support for them.

----

Meanwhile, Raine was wandering around, just being Raine... She saw Lillian sitting at the bar with someone else and wandered over, smiling brightly as she chirped, "Hi, Lilly! Who's this?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:25 pm

Roy was quiet for a moment, before he replied, ears twitching, "I'm not pusheeng for you to be good friends wiz me now, but I don't wahnt us to be enemies. Eet's kind of immature... Ees zat bettair?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:53 pm

"You know I have a lot of different ideas we could do for fun, but I don't think you'll be up to it." flare said. She normally didn't like to dance, but there were a lot of other things she enjoyed to do.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 3:36 pm

(Just bought Fire Emblem: Awakening while out with my dad! ^7^ It's a sort of yay-you-survived-your-first-year-of-college present that I bought with some money my biological mom gave me for Christmas.)

"... I think I really just didn't expect this," Shay admitted, still a bit confused. "Everyone here except for Alpha firmly believes in my chronic asshole-ness. Your sister looked at me like I told her I was trying to grow a second head when she asked if Alpha and I were 'a thing,' and your parents weren't any better. Hell, nobody here is..." He seemed to pout for just a second before continuing, "But... you're trying. I guess I can respect that."

In Shay speak, that was 'thank you for being the one person who actually said you are okay with this and not hating me.'

----

"I'm sure it will be alright," Felicity assured her with a cheerful smile, doubting that she couldn't keep up with Flare. "I just want to spend time with you, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 3:46 pm

(Well, that's money well spent. ouo *hugs* That's awesome.)

"Rachel deedn't mean eet like zat-- zey were zhust surprised, seence you two deedn't really say anyzeeng about eet. Buht... I'm glad we talked." Roy replied, smiling a little, "Eet's a little ovairdue, but eet's bettair late zan nevair."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:19 pm

(I'll start playing it here soon, but I wanted to work on a story for a bit first. XP I have like five of them in my DA Sta.sh that I started forever ago but didn't finish because of college eating up my time... I've had some ideas for Kolerin stuff to write, too, or Pantheon stuff, so hopefully I'll get back into that now that I've got time, too.)

Shay gave a nonchalant shrug, somewhat aloof like he always was. "I suppose." The fact that he wasn't hatefully glaring was more reassuring that he agreed, and was willing to not be Roy's enemy... though, friend was still pushing it. He found the guy rather annoying... but then again, if he was dating Laura, he couldn't be all bad. Maybe they would figure it out eventually.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:24 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Lillian suddenly blushed again, her ears tilted back, "Y-yeah... A little."

"Yeah...I suppose that was mainly to get Issac to fuck off." She admitted sitting back setting her drink down. She looked at her watch and smirked flagging down the bartender.

"Gimme a double shot of your finest whiskey,"

"You got it."

A few minutes later she had her shots.

"So what's your story, Lily was it?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:26 pm

(Awesome. ouo I'm excited for more possible Pantheon now. P!Laurafuckingseduceyourhusbandalreadyshowtheworldhe'sabigassdork

P!Roy: o////e")

Roy then turned his attention to the griffin sitting quietly next to Shay, "Alpha?"

The griffin shrugged his broad shoulders, "All I have to say is that I appreciate you talking to Shay. That's kind of all."

(Pluto, you missed Raine.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:51 pm

(Indeed. I kind of had to just put Pantheon down for a while to focus on school, but maybe now I can pick it up again. ^^

P!Laura: .... o//.//o"

I'm just excited for writing fluffs with preggers Laura and overprotective-dad-to-be Roy. Like, him petting her belly and things like that while she's sleeping and baby Jacques is moving around. Because yes.)

Shay leaned to the side a little to smush his cheek against Alpha's shoulder, deciding he felt safe enough to show him a bit of affection after the little talk. Plus he would kind of rather pay attention to Alpha than the loud partying people... he wasn't one for celebrations. Except maybe for the cake part. Or just food in general. He could be picky with food, but had been getting better about eating with Alpha around to nag him. He had put on a good ten pounds at least, in the three months they had been together.

Suddenly noticing across the room, Shay lifted one hand to point. "I think you're the one who should be watching your back now, Roy. Looks like tiny people are stealing your woman."

Laura was on the dance floor, but she wasn't really dancing... more like spinning in a circle with all the little kids who wanted to "dance" with her. At the moment, she was bent over to hold little Mako's hands while he jumped around and walked in a circle, smiling widely and apparently having an awesome time while Laura just laughed, unable to help it. Toddlers were so goofy!
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:53 pm

"I'm not sure. You probably don't want to do what I have in mind, Sasha and I have done it before, but I don't think you'll be interested in doing it." Flare replied.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Raine's talking to Lily. Ali just happens to be next to them.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 5:15 pm

(^^' Whatever you manage to write, I'm all up for reading it.

P!Roy: ./////.'

Oh yeah... Roy's that type to go 'YOU LOOK AT HER THE WRONG WAY AND YOU DIE'. XD And didn't you say that like, she was going to go into labour during a Sect attack on the Capital House in the future? Because I can totally imagine P!Roy looked battered and shit just chilling out with Jacques once he's been checked out and stuff. Because yes.)

"...?" Roy looked behind his back to where Shay was pointing to, now seeing Laura and Mako together on the dance floor. Honestly, it was kind of cute... But when was she so into little children? Now a little awkward, Roy shifted a little in his seat, "Okay, maybe, buht eet ees kind of cute..."

---

Lillian jumped a little when suddenly Raine was there; the skunk turned to look at her, a little annoyed, "Just someone that Isaac tried to harass." Then she turned back to Ali, her tone less annoyed, "Lillian, please. And I'm Isaac's co-pilot-- yes, that mess is a pilot. We were involved with airlifting supplies to the Devas during the war."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 5:35 pm

(God damn it I keep trying to post stuff for the art page, but my message is too long it says xmx)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next