The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:27 pm

(Fluffy stuff ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:28 pm

(Yeah, pretty much... o3o' Somehow. XP 

Sweet. ouo Do you want me to make a starting post for any of them?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:37 pm

(If you have an idea or are impatient, sure. Otherwise, my brain is slow and I might need a bit to type up a long post. XP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:39 pm

(I don't really have either... Just cute things, I guess. o3o' Take your time.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:40 pm

(I could always start stuff up if you'd like for our rps Chirpy and I could post stuff for Ice and Blueh too ^^)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:40 pm

(Blueh. You mentioned Tina speaking with Lance earlier?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:46 pm

(Yeah, if it was okay. I just don't think they've ever really talked in RP before? I dunno.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:48 pm

(What do you think we could do, Sil?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:49 pm

(They haven't. Maybe a little during the time skip?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:50 pm

(Yeah, probably.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:56 pm

(Maybe do stuff with Nalt?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:59 pm

(With Nick being a derp? XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:04 pm

(Welp...)

The grey furred vulpine now had a small pile of napkins nearby, all crumpled up and discarded as he doodled with a blue pen.

"Okay..." he muttered to himself tapping his fingers against his chin, "These contacts close here sending power here and...wait..."-the bar top made a low "thump" as he thudded his head against it in frustration, "God...damn it..."-he crumpled up that napkin, grabbed a new one and started over.

"Okay, power source, from there power goes here, here, and here..." he went on having to start completely from scratch
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:10 pm

Tina watched the vulpine as he promptly slammed his head down on the bar table, and winced a little, like it had hurt her and not him. It looked pretty painful. The otter broke away from her family, and went over to Lance; it took her a moment to ask in a somewhat small voice, "Lance, what are you doing...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:21 pm

Isaac was quick to take advantage of the open bar, thoroughly enjoying himself as he drank alcohol and admired the many attractive women who came to this party... perhaps beauty was contagious amongst the Devas. Sighting a strange, reptilian-looking girl, Isaac made his way over and leaned against the bar's counter, giving the woman (Ali) a charming smile. "You must be from the desert, because you are hot and certainly a rare beauty... What is your name, desert rose?"

(Isaac. No. Stop. Bad.)

----

Meanwhile, Shay was being a good boy and not drinking any alcohol, considering he was a few years away from being of the right age, and the last time he tried beer, it hadn't ended well... So he just had a soda while sitting at a table, not really feeling like he belonged there to any extent. The looks that the Brodeurs had given him and Alpha earlier were still bothering him... had Rachel gone and told her brother yet? He knew Roy didn't like him. And he was a good friend of Alpha's. So he was already anticipating rejection on the part of the people Alpha knew. He never thought he could actually be bothered by such rejection, but for some reason it ate at him... perhaps because he didn't want to feel invalidated as Alpha's romantic interest. He was allowed to have feelings for someone, and it didn't matter who they were if they were happy together, right?

He didn't realize he was tearing his napkin up into little pieces until it was effectively shredded into sad little wisps of paper on the table in front of him. Shay sighed and swept the bits into a pile so they wouldn't go all over the place, then started to gnaw on the straw in his soda glass instead, needing to get the nervous energy out somewhere without starting to be rude to people at a friggin' wedding.

----

Meanwhile, Felicity was trying to find Flare, not sure where she had gone after the bridesmaids were dismissed. "Flare...?" She wanted to get some food at some point, but wanted to find the orange cat first, trying to peer through the crowd as she walked around in her high-heeled shoes and pale blue party dress.

----

Far away from the party, in a newly-constructed hospital in Redwillow City, a certain young sheep sat curled up on a couch in one of the recovery rooms. Scotty had been staying at the hospital with Swan and Stone, the two people in hospital beds in the quiet, private room, for the past several days... their operations had just been a short while ago, and they were still recovering, and thus unable to go to the wedding. But that was alright... they had Scotty there to look after them, when he wasn't napping, like he was now. He was so anxious about the pair of siblings that he had struggled to sleep for those first few nights, and it was catching up with him...

But he had done his best to be there for them. He had even given Stone one of his plaid shirts to wear over his hospital gown, because it was familiar and smelled like him, and hopefully helped the hybrid sleep better. He had brought a favorite pillow for Swan, and tried to be awake anytime either of the siblings were so that he could talk with them and keep them from getting bored. Of course, that made it hard to catch sleep. Hence the current napping.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:24 pm

(Enjoy the wall of words. owo")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Flare had gone to try and be away from everyone, she would only spoil their fun or whatever they thought was fun. Things like dancing or drinking didn't really interest her all that much. She hadn't danced with someone in a stupidly long time. She could drink alcohol, but she couldn't get drunk off of it. The orange cat was sitting in a chair looking away from everyone.

---

When Swan finally woke up, she saw Scotty taking a nap. She was barely awake, everything felt sort of heavy. It was like if she moved then she would be moving a box of bricks. Swan didn't open her eyes, she didn't want to be greeted by a bright white light. So she laid there with her long black hair spread out underneath her. If Scotty or Stone woke up then they would be able to notice that she was awake from how Swan was breathing.

---

Malt was relaxing and taking a small sip of her water. She wasn't one who enjoyed drinking. The Red panda had came over to the wedding with her boyfriend Nick, it had been a while since they did something really fun together. "It looks like everything has turned out great." she said happily.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:35 pm

Ali looked at Issac and laughed

"Ya know, because that pick up line was so cheesy I'll humor you." She said, "Alison is my name. Call me Ali."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:41 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Tina watched the vulpine as he promptly slammed his head down on the bar table, and winced a little, like it had hurt her and not him. It looked pretty painful. The otter broke away from her family, and went over to Lance; it took her a moment to ask in a somewhat small voice, "Lance, what are you doing...?"

"I got this thought," he said, "You know how aircraft and stuff are really big and what not and the idea of hovercar tech is still...in the works? Well here's my idea. Instead of a car you sit in and fly what about like a bike...then that lead to another thought then another and now I'm making a schematic for I don't even know anymore."

(Gonna have bim hold off on the super suite for now. Kinda want him to propse it to Tina and EJ in a more formal manor...also Lance drunk invents too XD )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:48 pm

(SCOTTY DON'T FUCKING DO THIS TO ME

STOP

Also, Shay, Roy doesn't fully dislike you. He just gets annoyed by you easily. Does that make a difference? o3o?

Roy: Oh come on Isaac, even I could zink of a bettair pick up line zan zat!)

Lillian had looked away from Isaac for one second, and he had already found some poor girl to hit on! The skunk let out an annoyed breath, running a hand through her short hair before promptly going over to the both of them and dragging Isaac back. Lillian had never seen this girl before, so she wasn't fully sure how Ali would act as she apologized, "I'm sorry about my friend's inability to keep his hormones under control." She had the raccoon by the arm, glaring at him.

---

Once the groomsmen and the bridesmaids had been dismissed, Rachel had gone to her brother... She didn't exactly know what to do in this situation, but Shay dating Alpha didn't bother her. She just had no clue. Roy assured his sister that he would talk to the both of them, especially Shay, even though he wasn't exactly the bat's favourite person in the world.

Roy's said sister was currently with EJ and the other Wycliffs (minus Isaac drunkingly flirting with Ali at the moment), and the bat stood somewhat awkwardly before the two of them, but mostly Shay, "Um... Can I talk to you two?"

---

Stone had not woken up fully yet... His breathing was not as deep as it once was while under, but his eyes were nor open yet. His chest moved up and down rhythmically, Scotty's shirt moving up and down with it. As much as he barely remembered what happened, he still felt like Scotty was with him right then and there, even though he really wasn't. Regardless, it helped him feel at ease.

---

"Yeah..." Nick replied, holding one of Malt's hands on the table and smiling up at her. He brushed some of his blue hair out of his face, "It took us a while, but we made it..."

---

(Sure. XP)

"That's... Why you shouldn't invent on beer." Tina sweatdropped, staring at Lance like he had six heads, "I'm... Not even going to ask."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:49 pm

"I dunno, Tina. I've been thinking now that we can get resourses and such in from the outside I wanted to start inventing again." He explained, "Besides I can't even get a buzz off beer, its not strong enough."

~

Jonah nudged Roxy a little, "Check out Issac over there,"

Obviously when it came to talking with Ali the guy in question was kinda striking out...and Jonah thought that was pretty funny.

"Man he is trashed!" He laughed
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:50 pm

Oh Blueh. Can I share something from earlier today?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:22 pm

(Shoot.)

"Now of all places?" Tina crossed her arms, "Now's really the time to have fun, and not waste napkins." She indicated the small mountain of crumpled pen covered napkins by Lance's arm.

---

Roxy looked over, now seeing Lillian intervening with Isaac's attempted drunken flirting, "Wow... His skunk friend looks pretty pissed..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 2:08 pm

(One more project to finish, cause my group for it sucks... =w=" Then one test at home tomorrow, and one at school on Wednesday, and then I'm no longer a college freshman!)

Felicity found Flare after another moment, walking up to the cat and resting a hand on her shoulder as she smiled down at her. "There you are! I was looking all over for you... Winnie is with the Wycliffs, so that gives us time to enjoy the party together."

----

Isaac was still just grinning as Lillian pulled him back, too drunk and stubborn to care much about her angry glare. "Awww, c'mon, Lilly! Learn to relax... have some fun... get laid. Something." He elbowed her, chuckling.

----

Shay looked up when Roy approached, his ears somehow angling back even more than they had been. He folded his hands in front of him on the table after pushing his drink away, so he couldn't nervously chew on his straw in front of Roy. His tone was calm but had an edge to it as he said, "You're already talking to us by asking that question... Just sit and say what's on your mind. Get it over with..." He looked away again.

----

Scotty shifted around on the little couch he was sleeping on, rolling onto his front and burying his face against a pillow. One arm draped off the side of the couch, his knuckles resting on the floor. He gave a faint snore, his stubby tail flitting back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 2:15 pm

(Awesome! o7o! *tears up* Now I remember how nervous you were starting out at the beginning of the year... *hugs* >u<)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next