The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 9:14 pm

(Just get on please.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:55 am

(As per our call last night...before all of the sex talk I'll go ahead and finish the ceremony so we can press on.)

After having exchanged rings, the pastor motioned to the three jars on the alter.

"The two sands as they are represent the couple here. They are separate very different lives with each having his or her own experience and having made his or her own choices. Notice the third, it is empty. This, once filled, shall be the new life these two will share. Once the sand is mixed it cannot be separated, much like the two of you. If you're ready we'll proceed."

Zero took his vile, the black volcanic ash, and at the same time as Evey began to pour it into the larger empty jar. The two sands mixed well.

"Well, today is certainly a great day." The pastor said, "By the power vested in me by the City of Redwillow, I pronounce you husband and wife."

The crowd applauded.

"You may kiss the bride."

Of couse Zero did so without a second thought.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Mr and Mrs Marshall. If you'll stay with us we have food and drink for the reception. Have a blessed day."

With that the wedding broke for the reception.

Jonah stood stretching, "It's party time..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:40 am

(Wouldn't the marriage have been done by the province/state? This is Civics talking to me... But then again, their government is still kind of screwy... So nevermind. XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:15 pm

(Well, Dog got his X-rays today. He apparently has a blockage in his gut, and it's making it so he can't go to the bathroom. The vet is helping to try to clean him out, and giving him fluids because he's really dehydrated. We're to isolate him from the rest of the cats so we can monitor how much food and water he has, and whether or not he uses the bathroom at all. I guess we'll see what happens next.)

(As for the marriage thing, in the U.S. it's done by the state governments, but Kolerin has never been described as having individual states... Redwillow is a large area, so maybe there are different regions? XD One day I'm gonna draw a map of Kolerin.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 2:28 pm

(Omg I'm so happy with my new characters I can't wait to bring them in.

I'm happy that the vets were able to figure out what was wrong and thankfully it'll be easy to help fix him.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:18 pm

(That's a relief... At least it's not cancer or anything.

I dunno. I mean, I REALLY doubt Kolerin will ever really have states. I imagine Provinces, but that's just me. Regions usually have provinces WITHIN them. Italy is an example of that.

Also, hearing a dozen little kids yell 'shut up' and thinking that it's a bad word is hilarious... For dace, Bows is Shut Up and Dance... It makes me really happy, since it's pretty much my headcanon Jonah [strike]and Scone/strike]. Yeah... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:29 pm

(It still could be; we have to take him to the kitty-cat ER if he doesn't use the bathroom a lot by 5:00 tonight. There could be a tumor or growth in his guts that is keeping him from being able to on his own.

Well, I just updated the shit out of my character list, and realized how few of my characters are supernaturals... XD Grey has never used his abilities so I decided to get rid of his, and I'm thinking about making Shay a carrier for supernatural genes (not that they'll ever get passed on, since he and Alpha won't have biological children of their own). I'm implementing my supernatural genotype stuff that I came up with for Pantheon.

O: "ordinary" gene. Overrides A and B.

A: The "receiver" for supernatural genes.

B: The actual "instructions" to decide a specific supernatural ability. B is more of a group, since there are many many different abilities that are all inherited separately.

Everyone has 2 of these genes, except for people who were born as AA and later developed or were modded with an ability, in which they are AAB. (Nani is an example).

OO: Perfectly normal.
OA: Carrier for "A" gene.
OB: Carrier for specific supernatural ability.
AA: Able to be easily modded and can adapt to develop their own abilities. The "original" supernaturals had this combination.
AB: Your everyday supernatural. XD
BB: Someone who carries two genes for supernatural abilities but cannot actually develop either. They can be for the same ability or for different ones.

This system can be implemented in all characters, to explain the inheritance of abilities, and why some people can be modded or develop abilities when neither parent did.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:36 pm

(Oh...

Okay... I think I'm following. XP Should we put in our character's genotype with our forms?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:46 pm

(Only if you want to. Otherwise you can just have a headcanon of what they might be, or whatever. XP I just wanted to include mine for my characters, for future reference.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:48 pm

(Yeah, that's fine. I'll probably deal with it after and get it run by you, since you know what you're doing more than me. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:59 pm

(Hah, I'm sure you can easily make sense of it by looking at what I wrote for my characters. I tried to keep it simple. XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:06 pm

YAY SCIENCE!! *flops* I've been on a GameGrumps Binge all day...

I should probably post something now...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:07 pm

Also Blueh I went with coty because of what Chirpy has already said. I didnt really know if Kolerin had individual states or providences or what ever so I improvised XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:09 pm

(I just skimmed through your updated posts... I'll probably fix mine after when I get my computer. But anyway, EJ's fucking wall of text. IT WAS JUST A WALL. XD

That's fine, I was just curious. XP)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:19 pm

(^w^)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:20 pm

I still need to update my stuff...actually I need to rewrite all of my profiles cause they're on my old pc.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:22 pm

(I need to update mine too ^^'''')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:37 pm

(EJ DESERVES A WALL, BLUEH.

HE IS MY OLDEST CHARACTER HERE.

HE'S BEEN THROUGH SOME SHIT. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:40 pm

(XD Chirpy, you forgot to add Felicity to your characters.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:41 pm

(ROY IS FOR ME, TOO.

BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE THAT MUCH.

Roy: ._.")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:44 pm

(Flare is my oldest character, but I'm not sure she'll have that much XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:57 pm

(I got carried away. XD

Oh, yes! I knew I was forgetting someone... I'll add Felicity.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:59 pm

(^^'''')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:00 pm

(I'm trying to work on it now...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:09 pm

(Okay, I think I fixed everything...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next