The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:36 pm

(Like I said. I'm TEMPTED. It doesn't mean I actually am...

Found out Toonami is showing reruns of Uncut DBZ. Vegeta's got a mouth on him. XP )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:37 pm

(Well, you probably shouldn't regardless.

That's fun. XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:54 pm

(Okay, gonna attempt a post... and I seriously hope I'm not expected to actually come up with any vows. My brain is half-dead with it being the end of the semester. I just don't feel like putting the energy into trying to come up with something.)

Meanwhile, Evey was finally all done up, standing amongst her bridesmaids and anxiously awaiting a certain individual... It was a relief when Lance finally came running over; Evey had been wondering if he forgot that he was supposed to be the one to give her away! She let out a breath of relief at the sight of him, fiddling with the bouquet of red and violet roses. "Thank the gods, you're here..."

Laura was holding Libra again; the toddler was asleep in her arms, slouched against her chest with his head on her shoulder. The pine marten honestly didn't mind, fine with the idea of carrying a baby rather than a bouquet with her when she accompanied the bride down the aisle. She happened to adore babies... and Libra was such a sweetheart! He had barely fussed at all even while having to sit around with a bunch of crazy women.

Everyone else was outside where the ceremony would take place, finding seats on the long wooden benches lined up on either side of the rose-petal-strewn aisle. People sat with their families and loved ones, all dressed up and eager for a celebration.

"I feel like an idiot in this..." Chase grumbled from where he sat with Pippa, Sasha, and the Brodeurs who weren't accompanying either the bride or groom. He had never worn a suit of any kind before, and wasn't a big fan of the tuxedo jacket... it made his already broad shoulders look too square. He couldn't stand to keep it on anymore and took it off, deciding he looked nice enough with the dress shirt and tie, without the stupid blazer. "I wasn't made to dress up..." He slung the jacket over the back of his seat, then placed one of his large hands over one of Pippa's much littler ones, his fingers holding hers gently. The two of them were still together after the chaos of settling into somewhat normal lives, even if they weren't engaged yet or anything. Yet being the key word here.

Chase wasn't the only one who hadn't liked dressing up; Shay hadn't even bothered putting on a blazer at all, leaving it at home. His dress shirt was a little rumpled, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and tie kept loose, the collar of the shirt folded down instead of standing up against his neck. He wore it like he wore all of his other button-up shirts, honestly not caring enough about being formal even though this was a wedding... though, nobody could say he wasn't trying at all to be agreeable, considering he had one hand in one of Alpha's as they sat together. The fact that the two were a couple was still little-known... most just assumed they were roommates. It wasn't like they had declared their relationship at any point of time, and they weren't obvious about it when in public. They got a few curious looks from the Devas who didn't know anything about their relationship, as though they were all wondering why they were holding hands.

Others were forced to sit alone, if their significant others were involved in the bridal party. Felicity sat right next to the aisle, waiting to see Flare come walking down with her little bouquet. The two weren't living together or anything, but... Flare had agreed to let Felicity be her date to the wedding. It was thrilling in its own right. The dhole just adored the cat, and the little girl who she took care of... They were her favorite people to be around.

(This needs to be where the Brodeurs find out that Alpha and Shay are together. XD Since Alpha is their friend, and then there's just... Shay. But I remember Shay's rule about not going and talking to everyone about them being a couple, so they probably don't really know yet. It's not like the two act all cuddly like Scone. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:55 pm

(There. Tried to include everyone with some choice couples. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:19 pm

(You don't have to do vows... I mean, it would be cute, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

Chase. Chase. You could have literally worn a vest or something. Those are like, the best things ever. I probably would have put Roy in a vest if he wasn't a groomsmen or something. Regardless, if you're paranoid about it making your shoulders too broad, don't wear Italian style tuxes. They have a shiton of padding in the shoulders.

e3e... Hey Roy, Laura likes babies.

Roy: o////o")

"Jeez, Lance... You look like you just ran a marathon." Roxy commented, standing off with the other bridesmaids as they waited for the ceremony to start, "No offence."

"I don't zink any of us really are." Rachel replied to Chase, watching him pull off his blazer, "To be 'onest, I zink you look fine." The female bat brushed some of her hair out of her face that managed to get there, even though it had been pulled away, with the ends curled slightly, "Zough, I don't know about you, buht zeese 'eels kill." She was honestly tempted to kick them off, but she just tried to ignore it as best as she could.

Alpha watched Rachel and Chase, his brows furrowed slightly... He was just quiet, waiting for the ceremony to start with Shay-- he felt some eyes on him, and he really tried to ignore it. He couldn't exactly tell if it was the fact that they were holding hands, or that he was a lot more dressed up than his boyfriend. Ears twitching a little, the griffin then glanced over to Shay, not really sure on what to say or do.

However, that was when Rachel noticed the hand-holding between Shay and Alpha as she looked past Chase; she hadn't noticed it until right this second. It took her a moment to ask, "Um, Alpha...?" Her parents had also looked over, looking a little confused.

The said griffin turned to look at the bat, "Yes?"

"Um... I don't wahnt to sound rude, buht... Seence when were you and Shay a zing?"

(I tried. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:31 pm

(Yeah I'm not expecting you to right now, I don't think we'll get that far before I have to turn in since I work tomorrow. Head's up, the pastor is going to mispronounce Evey's actual name and doesn't know Zero by his nickname...which Jason is his canon first name.)

"Sorry." He apologized catching his breath, "Had to make sure that everything was ready before we started."

The pastor smiled and motioned to Zero and the groomsmen. That's the queue! Zero took a breath, and with his best foot forward led the way down the aisle. Their ceremony had begun.

(I intended a lot more to happen but I'm reading on how this is supposed to be done and the bride is the last person to walk before the pastor starts speaking...meaning I could've done this much earlier had I known. XP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:39 pm

(Just, now I imagine Roy like, giving Calvin a piggyback ride down the aisle or something... XD

Also, what would their song be? o3o"?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:18 pm

(I think Chirpy and I agreed on "Through the Glass" by Stone Sour but I dunno.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:36 pm

(Aw, it's cute... >u<)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:34 am

(Everybody Loves Libra! Brought to you by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Antros! Is you buisness boring? Not attracting the attention you thought it would? Well, THAT'S CAUSE YOU DONT HAVE MY WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM ANTHROS OUTSIDE TO FLAG PEOPLE DOWN AND CATCH THE EYE!!! *abruptly cut off*

Zero: Sorry, Ad Block crashed. ^^" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:44 am

(Roy: ._."

Oh my God... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:53 am

(Okaaaaay then. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:55 am

(*shrug* It kind of made me laugh... XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:13 pm

"Is Zee alright?" Evey asked Lance, reaching out with one hand to fix his collar while he caught his breath. She was glad he was there... she remembered being a naive, feeble individual when first found by Zero in a test tube in the lab, and how it was he and Lance who took care of her and taught her, helping her become to capable adult she was today. He was the closest thing to a father or brother she had, and the only person she could think of to be the one to fill that role here during her wedding.

----

Chase grumbled a little as Rachel tried to assure him that he looked fine. "It's too warm for jackets..." Being so big, Chase was a bit of a warm body, perfectly comfortable with going around in a t-shirt when most others would wear jackets. His ears twitched as Rachel turned her attention to some of her friends sitting nearby, then looked away as the pastor instructed the groomsmen to start walking down the aisle; he kept an eye out for Roy, hoping the bat was alright. Roy could be so anxious nowadays...

Shay glanced up when Alpha was spoken to, seeing that three of the Brodeurs were sitting nearby, and gawking at them with confused expressions. His ears tilted down slightly, but he refused to pull his hand away from Alpha's just because they were giving them looks. It was the bat who answered the question, slouching back in his seat. "We have been significant others for three or four months. We just didn't feel the need to go talking about our private life." Like usual, he sounded irritated, especially with them all looking at him like he was the last person they expected to be with their friend. Because none of you think I'm good enough, but screw you. I don't need your acceptance.

He looked away again, trying not to start feeling angry... they hadn't really said anything to warrant anger, he was just assuming things. He couldn't stop his hand from tightening around Alpha's a little, keeping his head turned away, teeth gritted. 

(Shay baby is a little angsty about his relationship with Alpha, especially since he's really starting to have lots and lots of lovey feelings for him and is afraid of being disliked by his friends. He really needs to get on good terms with Roy. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:47 pm

(*pets Shay's head* He really does... o3o' And to have more lovey feelings to Alpha.)

Roy looked somewhat stiff as he walked down the asile with the other groomsmen-- he was now a little nervous himself, even though it wasn't even his wedding! However, he eventually did make eye-contact with Chase for a split second, which did make him feel a little better, though his nerves were still a little all over the place.

(It's not that they don't accept you two, Shay. They literally had no idea. XP)

Rachel's ears tilted back a little, now not really sure what to say-- obviously that had not been the right thing to say. She kind of stared at them for a few moments, before forcing herself to look away from them and focus on the wedding now, as it was just starting. She now felt a little bad for that.

Alpha just watched them, his syebrows furrowed over his eyes slightly. He didn't really react, then looked away to Shay, now concerned about him. He couldn't really say anything now, but he squeezed Shay's hand tighter, as a way to reassure them.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:01 pm

(He is an insecure little bab. Love is a new thing for him. XD)

Chase gave Roy a little smile when he saw him, trying to be reassuring. He relaxed in his seat and watched the ceremony, trying to focus on what was going on instead of how uncomfortable the situation felt.

Shay's ears perked up a bit again when he felt Alpha give his hand a tight squeeze. He hesitantly turned his head to look at the hybrid again, a little bit of the anger in his eyes fading. The bat shuffled closer to Alpha's side, reaching over with his free hand to grasp his arm, pressing close to him. He was relieved that the Brodeurs weren't looking at them anymore, and comforted himself with Alpha's presence.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:23 pm

(Aw... *smushes them together* <3

*also smushes Stone and Scotty together* You two need feels, too. e3e)

Alpha smiled a little, glad that the bat was feeling even a little better. The hybrid squeezed Shay's hand a little again, before turning to watch the ceremony. They could talk more after when it was done during the reception. Although, to be honest, he would have purred and rubbed his head against the bat if he could.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:27 pm

(Well, I'm no longer allowed to bring anything electronic besides my phone to my grandparents' house. I shouldn't have ignored everyone, but honestly, I just didn't want to fucking talk. My mom took my phone from me when I was listening to music, but it was honestly hilarious watching her and my aunt try to figure out why my phone wasn't playing music when she clearly ripped my headphones out.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:44 pm

Pippia gently leaned against Chase, she was happy that he wasn't complaining anymore. It made her feel bad that there wasn't anything she could do to make him better. The Papillion was so happy for Zero and Evey, even though she had never met them this was a wonderful thing to even be apart of. She was dressed in a soft pink dress with a darker pink ruffle at the end of her dress.

---

Once the ceremony was about to start Flare along with the other bridesmaids walked down the aisle. The cat knew how to make herself look really nice for a special occasion, dressed in her dark violet gown and her bright orange hair was now in soft curles. Her bangs only curled slightly at the end because she didn't want to ruin everything from how her bad eye looked.

Once all of the bridesmaids were down the aisle this is when the three flowergirls came and spread petals down the aisle. The little black, fluffy bear, Dawn, was holding one of Rosebud's hands and she walked down the aisle with her and with the albino kitsune, Winnie.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:13 pm

(o3o" ....)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:15 pm

(Sorry, I'm just kind of pissed right now...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:32 pm

(Well, yeah... it's okay to be upset, but lately I just find it hard to agree with you anymore on this subject. It almost feels like you're trying to find things to be mad about regarding your family... It wouldn't hurt to try to socialize with them more when you go on family visits. I bring my cellphone with me when I visit family, but still make effort to have conversations, or even just sit and listen to them talk out of respect. And if I do use my phone, I don't use headphones or earbuds, and I only use it for a few minutes at a time before trying to pay attention to family again... I just think you're getting a little too caught up in the little things. 

I mean, it's hard to sympathize with you when your family just wants to make you happy and have you involved in their lives. Yeah, it can be annoying. But they've never done anything horrible to you.

Yeah, I get pissy with my dad and stepmom when they're overbearing, but forgive them quickly because I accept what they say to me and realize that it's the mature thing to listen to them. And sometimes I'm happier doing what they suggest than doing what I would have on my own. I used to never socialize with my family out of anxiety, walking around with my eyes on the ground as though expecting to get slapped. Now I'm bolder and have the nerve to talk, and I'm happy. I like having conversation. I like hearing stories. I like just knowing I'm a member of the family and they validate my existence...

I guess I just kinda feel invalidated with all of this complaining about trivial things... You should be happy to have a dysfunctional but at least caring family. I lived in fear where I was. I still do sometimes. I was around people who didn't give a shit about me and just exploited me for their benefit, while you have a family who just wants the best for you. 

Sorry that this is a little rant-ish, but... I dunno. I guess I just don't wanna hear it right now... Two of my family members have died in the past year, my cat is sick, it's the end of the college semester, and earlier this year I had to face what happened to me all those years with my fucking stepfather. It's all piling up and there's been no relief yet.

I love you, but I can't sympathize with this anymore, at least not right now... just try understanding what's going on with your family instead of trying to shut them out. You might find out that you're a lot happier that way.

.... I'm just gonna log off now. Sorry for the rant again, honey. I am just incapable of sympathizing right now.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:45 pm

(No, no, it's fine... I'm sorry that I brought it up, but I just don't know what to do with it anymore. It probably might be for the best, but it's just the way that they act towards me that keeps me away. I just don't really know what to do with it anymore, or really what to think. I'll just... I'll shut up. I'm sorry.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 8:28 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
"Is Zee alright?" Evey asked Lance, reaching out with one hand to fix his collar while he caught his breath. She was glad he was there... she remembered being a naive, feeble individual when first found by Zero in a test tube in the lab, and how it was he and Lance who took care of her and taught her, helping her become to capable adult she was today. He was the closest thing to a father or brother she had, and the only person she could think of to be the one to fill that role here during her wedding.

----

Chase grumbled a little as Rachel tried to assure him that he looked fine. "It's too warm for jackets..." Being so big, Chase was a bit of a warm body, perfectly comfortable with going around in a t-shirt when most others would wear jackets. His ears twitched as Rachel turned her attention to some of her friends sitting nearby, then looked away as the pastor instructed the groomsmen to start walking down the aisle; he kept an eye out for Roy, hoping the bat was alright. Roy could be so anxious nowadays...

Shay glanced up when Alpha was spoken to, seeing that three of the Brodeurs were sitting nearby, and gawking at them with confused expressions. His ears tilted down slightly, but he refused to pull his hand away from Alpha's just because they were giving them looks. It was the bat who answered the question, slouching back in his seat. "We have been significant others for three or four months. We just didn't feel the need to go talking about our private life." Like usual, he sounded irritated, especially with them all looking at him like he was the last person they expected to be with their friend. Because none of you think I'm good enough, but screw you. I don't need your acceptance.

He looked away again, trying not to start feeling angry... they hadn't really said anything to warrant anger, he was just assuming things. He couldn't stop his hand from tightening around Alpha's a little, keeping his head turned away, teeth gritted. 

(Shay baby is a little angsty about his relationship with Alpha, especially since he's really starting to have lots and lots of lovey feelings for him and is afraid of being disliked by his friends. He really needs to get on good terms with Roy. XD)

"Yeah he's fine. A bit nervous earlier but he's fine." Lance smiled after having caught his breath, "Ya know, being the caretaker's like being a dad right? So getting to do this,"-he sighs happily, "You have no idea how proud I am to call you my family. This day has been a long time coming."

He offered her his arm, as was customary. From where he was, the groomsmen were in place and the bridesmaids were making their way down now. It wouldn't be long now.

~

From where Zero was however, he couldn't see Evey or Lance. His knees were starting to shake a little, like any minute now they'd buckle and he'd pass out from the sheer nervousness racking his body. His red eyes fell on Jonah, of all people, who only gave him a quick grin and a nod.

The wolf's fingers intertwined with Roxy as he smiled happily watching. During these few months, Lance had engineered him pseudo-skin that grew real fur, and also routed some artificial blood vessels through it so it functioned like actual skin. This stuff was the closest thing one could have to a true natural limb. In other words, Jonah looked a lot less like a mangle wolf robot and much more...normal and back to his old self before Cody attacked him last year.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 11:20 pm

(*gives Blueh a Shay plushie* Sorry for that crazy rant earlier... I just feel like you should put a little thought into things before getting mad. Some of your concerns are completely legitimate, and I'm sorry for freaking out. I've just been a bit emotional today with how sick Dog is... we've been trying to get him to eat to keep him from getting skinnier, and it's emotionally taxing. But that isn't your fault. *hug* You can still talk to us all you need, and I won't freak out again, I promise.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next