The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:38 am

(Yeah... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:44 am

(Guess who was up getting sick at four in the morning...? I stayed in the bathroom for three hours. Long enough to start falling asleep. *shifts around in bed* I'm so miserable, and just can't make it to school for the math test...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:55 am

(omo"... Shit... *hugs* That sucks... Are you feeling any better? I know you missed a test, but your health is more important than that.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:59 am

(Worse... I thought I was doing better yesterday, but my immune system apparently changed its mind. *tired cuddles* Aghh...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:02 pm

(I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:08 pm

(I'll just eat saltines and sleep and hope it gets better. =7=")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:10 pm

(That sounds good... ^^' I hope you get better fast.

*pushes Roy and Alpha to you* ouo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:17 pm

(Cuddly babiesssss... *cuddles them*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:18 pm

(Roy and Alpha: ._."

Oh, don't you two deny it. You're both big cuddlers. XD And could probably crush your partners.

Roy and Alpha: >A>")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 3:05 pm

Terrible pun but I think Chirpy has Spring Fever.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 3:09 pm

(*makes dying animal noises at Pluto*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 3:20 pm

(Roy: ...Zat was kind of shitty, Pluto. No offense.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 3:24 pm

It was supposed to be a crappy pun Roy... -_-" XD I'm sorry Chirpy...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 3:50 pm

(It was a fantastically bad pun. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 3:56 pm

(Yeah... XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 3:58 pm

Lololol!!!! *is really bored right now* )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 4:00 pm

(Chirpy, I dunno if you saw, but I sent a link of the picture I drew of Alpha yesterday over Skype. o3o" I still don't really like it.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 6:17 pm

(I think I know how Inigo feels at the end of Princess Bride...minus the multiple stab wounds. I think I've lost my sense of purpose. Like I've been asking myself all day "What do I want to do?" and the answer still remains a big fat "I don't know." :/ )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 12:56 pm

Okay, since we've had comments about this slowing down, becoming boring, not having anywhere to go... I bring you-- The fourth story arc?! (Third that I've been in. XD) Included some comments and guidelines regarding things that have been stressing me out! Please read everything!

KOLERIN STORY ARC FOUR: A NEW ERA

- Main Concept -
- Kolerin is reconstructed for the most part, with cities being constructed enough for people to begin living normal lives. Rubble still lays here and there, a constant reminder of what had happened, and the severely decreased population of the country is just another ghost hanging over their heads... Kolerin's population has been cut in half, with the percentage of supernaturals dropping to an all-time low after the massacres led by the Sect. However, a new era is dawning, one that begins with a hopeful return to civilized life as the residents of Kolerin are given comfortable homes, opportunities for employment, and a new government system that honors the Devashrouds for their bravery in constructing the Safekeep, which still stands as a monument in memory of this war, for later generations to tour. Programs are opened up to help Kolerin residents find work, finish their education, or even acquire college-level education so occupations that require more knowledge can be filled (doctors, engineers, teachers, etc). Of course, there is never complete peace in Kolerin... a new shadow is forming in the background, one based in the anger of what remains of the supernatural people, who had to suffer imprisonment, torture, and the deaths of their loved ones at the hands of the Sect...

- Important Places -
- New Redwillow - The reconstructed version of Redwillow, which is more of a large town than it is a city. Towards the center of the city, there are apartment buildings and businesses, ranging from grocery stores to corporate buildings to movie theaters, and near the edges it thins out to provide larger, suburban homes with backyards, trees, and room to raise a family. This is the city where our characters now live.
- The Safekeep - Now a historical landmark, the Safekeep is left untouched, and still rests only miles outside New Redwillow. It has been closed off with fencing to keep people off the property.
- Old Sect Labs - The laboratories rest in rubble and shambles after being destroyed, but the grounds where they stood are left untouched, as though haunted by the hundreds of thousands of people who died within their walls.
- The Redwillow Graveyard - The place where the original Redwillow City stood has been converted into a massive graveyard. Building rubble is still scattered here and there, but the flat land has been coated in fresh earth and lined with graves. Not every grave has a body, considering how many bodies had been incinerated by the Sect, but the place was still constructed to provide a resting place for those lost. It is fenced off but does have several entrances for people to enter and pay their respects. It is tended to by a large squad of grave-keepers.
- The Kolerin Forest - The forest, or what is left of it, still encircles this entire area on one side, but it is now a quiet place. The old Devashroud camp no longer stands, since the Sect destroyed that part of the woods.

- Important Institutions -
- The Government - Of course, Kolerin is still allowed to govern itself, once it gets back on its feet... Though, the only form of authoritative figures still living are the Devas. Thus, while there is no President or single ruler as of yet, there is a Council, similar to what existed within Safekeep. Some Devas (along with NPCs to handle what we don't feel like RPing) make up the Council that now looks after Kolerin. Outside influence is still very strong at this point, since Kolerin is unable to function on its own.
- The Council - Characters who may be in the Council (if you want) include; Lance, Roy, Ruth, Flare, and Shiloh. That's all I have right now, but feel free to suggest others of yours. They MUST have some sort of reason for being on the Council, and need to be at least 18 years old. The characters above have already had leadership roles, and/or represent a unique group of people living in Kolerin. These people aren't expected to run the country, but are honorary members of the government who do have some say in things when they want to.
- The Underground - This will be the new "Sect" of sorts, pretty much just a ragtag group of supernaturals, often existing in separate groups and penetrating scientific institutions. They retaliate against the suffering they endured for years at the hands of the Sect, introducing the ideas of "supernatural pride" and "mundane hate." The reason they are commonly called "The Underground" by government officials is the rebirth of the underground Mod black-market. Fearful, angry supernaturals begin to want to make themselves stronger, while their non-supernatural family members find themselves wanting to be Modified to be stronger as well. They want to ensure something like the Sect can never happen again. The insecurities of the severe lack of supernaturals only makes things worse.

- About the Time Skip -
- It would maybe be a 3-month time skip. Characters who are injured recover, and those who just met are now better friends. (Like Flare and Felicity, etc.) 
- KEEP IN MIND THAT NOTHING IS PERFECT. Reconstruction has made things livable, and they have electricity and stuff, but no business is fully developed, namely big ones like Lance's! It will take time, and it could be fun to experiment with RPing during this stage. It'll take years for things to be fully rebuilt (from a logical standpoint, and we aren't skipping years), but people can at least live relatively normal lives, even though workers from outside countries are still around to help run things. There are now schools, too, so kiddos can get back to school.
- A sort of "baby boom" will be occurring, as people finally feel safe enough to start families and are no longer afraid of what could happen to supernatural babies. Adult couples and characters can of course have children, just make sure that BOTH RPers of the parents are okay with it. And no 9-month time skips... if you get a character pregnant, expect to wait a while. Sue was pregnant for at least 2-3 real-life months during each of her pregnancies. Short time-skips, like only a few weeks at a time, are okay, but let's not get carried away.
- Supernaturals are now a severe minority, but instead of being discriminated, they are being protected. Special health clinics have opened to see to supernaturals, particularly young ones, or people who were tormented or mutated by the Sect. Laws have been put in place against supernatural hate crimes and discrimination. Those who break these laws are persecuted without hesitation. Still, supernaturals are expected to behave themselves. No using your powers to destroy towns. If you break a building, you'll get in trouble for it. Also avoid maiming people. This isn't an anime, if you send someone flying into a building they will be severely hurt or die. Try not to get carried away with your characters.
- It Will Be Mid-to-Late Spring After the Time-Skip. We never made it completely clear what season it was, but I remember we were mentioning it was starting to warm up, I believe. So the month is probably late in April or early May, to give you an idea. It's warm, but not hot, and still rains quite often, and nights can still be chilly. But flowers are beginning to bloom, and leaves are returning to the trees.

- Stuff That Can Happen -

- Everyone starts to find jobs and lives for themselves, and build homes, maybe start families (or at least move in with a significant other, or get engaged).
- Evey and Zero get married
- Chase and Pippa get married
- Roy and Laura engaged/actually get the promise rings
- Felicity asks Flare out on a date (oh-ho-ho, yes)
- Flare gets legal custody of Winnie
- We find out if Winnie is Jonah's biological kid XD
- Winnie's 8th birthday, just to be cute (her canon age has shifted around too much... XP)
- Swan and Stone's heart surgery
- Shay actually shows Alpha some love dammit
- Some kitsune show up and declare that Winnie is their prophetess (drama drama drama)
- EJ and Tina open their own engineering business like total badasses (probably with supervision by Lance and/or Isaac)
- Drama with Greyon's mama
- Maude adopts Dawn (yes)
- Matthew is committed to a mental hospital (and maybe gets a little better...?)
- Jonah opens his restaurant
- Healer peeps actually get some real medical schooling
- Anything else you might want, except stuff involving mass-destruction or the new main plot.
- The Underground will start to cause trouble later. Right now, only three months into construction, they don't really exist yet. Let's focus on situating our characters before we get into all that. Please let me know if you want one of your existing characters to be involved in the Underground, or if you plan on making a new character who is. Since I'm kind of in charge of the bad guys again, I'd like to know what you guys want to do involving it, and would like to be the one to start up the main plot again when the group is ready.

- New Characters that Can Show Up -

- Scotty's family
- Nani's older siblings
- Kitsune peeps
- Other peeps. (Avoid making new characters involving the Underground until I give the okay. You may design/draw them, but wait to introduce them please! The group needs to get situated again before the new main plot can comfortably be started without anyone being left behind or confused.)

- An Important Reminder -
- We are a group, and we do things and RP together. While I don't want you guys to be reliant on me a lot for roleplaying (start roleplaying among you three more often, you need to, XD), we still do things as a group. IF you have an idea for a big plot device, even if it doesn't involve everyone, please let us all know before you do it, just so we can all agree on what's going on and when. If you would like to suggest a larger time skip (a month or more), ask the rest of us first! We want to be somewhat on the same timeline. If you're bored at any given point and nobody else is ready for a timeskip, develop some characters you haven't used in a while, think up some personal cuteness or drama, or even make a new character. It is advised you create an OOC post (all on its own, with no RPing in it) in bold lettering if you have something important that everyone needs to read. For example:
- (Hey guys, just wanted to know if we could skip maybe six weeks? Let me know if you're okay with this sometime soon.) -
OR
- (I'd like some bad guys to break into Lance's office building and steal something. Anyone want in on this? Maybe it can have something to do with the Underground?) -
- Notice how it's all on its own, not mixed-in with a roleplay post. It just makes it easier to notice for those not involved in the given roleplay. For example, tagging this onto a post with some Shalpha might make Pluto and Sil skim over it and not see it. Wait for some responses (they don't have to be in bold, too, now that the suggestion is already easily noticed), and go from there. I think this is just a simple way to do things to keep everyone on the same page! It also helps enforce some roleplays involving more than two people!

- Please Please Please -
- Always ask if you want a friend to join... It's awkward when a "new member" pops in, posts once or twice, and then disappears, especially since the others of the group might not be welcoming or okay with the new person or their RPing style (anime-physics are still a no). It's just polite to ask the rest of us before letting someone else join. The group is so well-developed that it's hard to accept a new RPer. I've been upset by this is in the past, and I know I'm not the only one who kind of awkwardly doesn't know what to do with one of the random people that are invited on here. 

- DO NOT START RPING THE NEW ERA YET! DO NOT! -

- ALL main RPers (Sil, Blueh, Pluto, and I) must be ready to start up the new story arc.
- I will create a new thread for this to begin, with all of the important information on it.
- Once the new thread is up, we can RP after the time skip.
- Now is the time to do anything that absolutely MUST happen prior to the 3-month time skip. If it CAN occur after the 3-month time skip, or could not be RPed (and we just say it happened without RPing it), then just leave it until after the time-skip.
- Please give me input if you have any! I'm kind of having to be the one in charge of the plotline again, and I don't mind, but I don't want to have to figure everything out by myself. Read everything I've provided here so you know what's going on! The list of things that can happen are just suggestions, you are free to come up with other things.

- Seriously start RPing among you three more often. (More Pluto-And-Sil stuff, Blueh-and-Sil stuff, etc.) It's always quiet here when I'm not online! XD Revive some neglected couples, have some new ships, or just have characters build friendships, work together, babysit one another's kids, something! Thankees. It's tough being relied on so much for both plotline and just everyday RPing. (I like having stuff to do, but don't like being the ONE person everyone else needs to do stuff, too! It's a little stressful, and makes me feel bad if I think I'm neglecting someone. Let's avoid that, please. I will outright refuse to RP too many things at a time if I start getting stressed out.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:16 pm

(Well, that was a pleasant surprise... I was honestly feeling a little intiminated by sort of possibly being in charge of the new plot... Now I'm excited, and have an excuse to make new characters. XP

I don't really have any set and stone ideas right this second, but I'll sit on the idea and regurgitate a shit ton of ideas when I get them. XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:26 pm

(I was tired of hearing the complaints... Kolerin is not dying, we just needed someone to step up and prep the new plot. Whiny-butts. XD

Well, I did most of the work here. XD Don't worry so much about coming up with ideas right now. Just decide if you're ready for the new plotline, or if not, figure out what you want to do before-hand. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:27 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
Okay, since we've had comments about this slowing down, becoming boring, not having anywhere to go... I bring you-- The fourth story arc?! (Third that I've been in. XD) Included some comments and guidelines regarding things that have been stressing me out! Please read everything!

KOLERIN STORY ARC FOUR: A NEW ERA

- Main Concept -
- Kolerin is reconstructed for the most part, with cities being constructed enough for people to begin living normal lives. Rubble still lays here and there, a constant reminder of what had happened, and the severely decreased population of the country is just another ghost hanging over their heads... Kolerin's population has been cut in half, with the percentage of supernaturals dropping to an all-time low after the massacres led by the Sect. However, a new era is dawning, one that begins with a hopeful return to civilized life as the residents of Kolerin are given comfortable homes, opportunities for employment, and a new government system that honors the Devashrouds for their bravery in constructing the Safekeep, which still stands as a monument in memory of this war, for later generations to tour. Programs are opened up to help Kolerin residents find work, finish their education, or even acquire college-level education so occupations that require more knowledge can be filled (doctors, engineers, teachers, etc). Of course, there is never complete peace in Kolerin... a new shadow is forming in the background, one based in the anger of what remains of the supernatural people, who had to suffer imprisonment, torture, and the deaths of their loved ones at the hands of the Sect...

- Important Places -
- New Redwillow - The reconstructed version of Redwillow, which is more of a large town than it is a city. Towards the center of the city, there are apartment buildings and businesses, ranging from grocery stores to corporate buildings to movie theaters, and near the edges it thins out to provide larger, suburban homes with backyards, trees, and room to raise a family. This is the city where our characters now live.
- The Safekeep - Now a historical landmark, the Safekeep is left untouched, and still rests only miles outside New Redwillow. It has been closed off with fencing to keep people off the property.
- Old Sect Labs - The laboratories rest in rubble and shambles after being destroyed, but the grounds where they stood are left untouched, as though haunted by the hundreds of thousands of people who died within their walls.
- The Redwillow Graveyard - The place where the original Redwillow City stood has been converted into a massive graveyard. Building rubble is still scattered here and there, but the flat land has been coated in fresh earth and lined with graves. Not every grave has a body, considering how many bodies had been incinerated by the Sect, but the place was still constructed to provide a resting place for those lost. It is fenced off but does have several entrances for people to enter and pay their respects. It is tended to by a large squad of grave-keepers.
- The Kolerin Forest - The forest, or what is left of it, still encircles this entire area on one side, but it is now a quiet place. The old Devashroud camp no longer stands, since the Sect destroyed that part of the woods.

- Important Institutions -
- The Government - Of course, Kolerin is still allowed to govern itself, once it gets back on its feet... Though, the only form of authoritative figures still living are the Devas. Thus, while there is no President or single ruler as of yet, there is a Council, similar to what existed within Safekeep. Some Devas (along with NPCs to handle what we don't feel like RPing) make up the Council that now looks after Kolerin. Outside influence is still very strong at this point, since Kolerin is unable to function on its own.
- The Council - Characters who may be in the Council (if you want) include; Lance, Roy, Ruth, Flare, and Shiloh. That's all I have right now, but feel free to suggest others of yours. They MUST have some sort of reason for being on the Council, and need to be at least 18 years old. The characters above have already had leadership roles, and/or represent a unique group of people living in Kolerin. These people aren't expected to run the country, but are honorary members of the government who do have some say in things when they want to.
- The Underground - This will be the new "Sect" of sorts, pretty much just a ragtag group of supernaturals, often existing in separate groups and penetrating scientific institutions. They retaliate against the suffering they endured for years at the hands of the Sect, introducing the ideas of "supernatural pride" and "mundane hate." The reason they are commonly called "The Underground" by government officials is the rebirth of the underground Mod black-market. Fearful, angry supernaturals begin to want to make themselves stronger, while their non-supernatural family members find themselves wanting to be Modified to be stronger as well. They want to ensure something like the Sect can never happen again. The insecurities of the severe lack of supernaturals only makes things worse.

- About the Time Skip -
- It would maybe be a 3-month time skip. Characters who are injured recover, and those who just met are now better friends. (Like Flare and Felicity, etc.) 
- KEEP IN MIND THAT NOTHING IS PERFECT. Reconstruction has made things livable, and they have electricity and stuff, but no business is fully developed, namely big ones like Lance's! It will take time, and it could be fun to experiment with RPing during this stage. It'll take years for things to be fully rebuilt (from a logical standpoint, and we aren't skipping years), but people can at least live relatively normal lives, even though workers from outside countries are still around to help run things. There are now schools, too, so kiddos can get back to school.
- A sort of "baby boom" will be occurring, as people finally feel safe enough to start families and are no longer afraid of what could happen to supernatural babies. Adult couples and characters can of course have children, just make sure that BOTH RPers of the parents are okay with it. And no 9-month time skips... if you get a character pregnant, expect to wait a while. Sue was pregnant for at least 2-3 real-life months during each of her pregnancies. Short time-skips, like only a few weeks at a time, are okay, but let's not get carried away.
- Supernaturals are now a severe minority, but instead of being discriminated, they are being protected. Special health clinics have opened to see to supernaturals, particularly young ones, or people who were tormented or mutated by the Sect. Laws have been put in place against supernatural hate crimes and discrimination. Those who break these laws are persecuted without hesitation. Still, supernaturals are expected to behave themselves. No using your powers to destroy towns. If you break a building, you'll get in trouble for it. Also avoid maiming people. This isn't an anime, if you send someone flying into a building they will be severely hurt or die. Try not to get carried away with your characters.
- It Will Be Mid-to-Late Spring After the Time-Skip. We never made it completely clear what season it was, but I remember we were mentioning it was starting to warm up, I believe. So the month is probably late in April or early May, to give you an idea. It's warm, but not hot, and still rains quite often, and nights can still be chilly. But flowers are beginning to bloom, and leaves are returning to the trees.

- Stuff That Can Happen -

- Everyone starts to find jobs and lives for themselves, and build homes, maybe start families (or at least move in with a significant other, or get engaged).
- Evey and Zero get married
- Chase and Pippa get married
- Roy and Laura engaged/actually get the promise rings
- Felicity asks Flare out on a date (oh-ho-ho, yes)
- Flare gets legal custody of Winnie
- We find out if Winnie is Jonah's biological kid XD
- Winnie's 8th birthday, just to be cute (her canon age has shifted around too much... XP)
- Swan and Stone's heart surgery
- Shay actually shows Alpha some love dammit
- Some kitsune show up and declare that Winnie is their prophetess (drama drama drama)
- EJ and Tina open their own engineering business like total badasses (probably with supervision by Lance and/or Isaac)
- Drama with Greyon's mama
- Maude adopts Dawn (yes)
- Matthew is committed to a mental hospital (and maybe gets a little better...?)
- Jonah opens his restaurant
- Healer peeps actually get some real medical schooling
- Anything else you might want, except stuff involving mass-destruction or the new main plot.
- The Underground will start to cause trouble later. Right now, only three months into construction, they don't really exist yet. Let's focus on situating our characters before we get into all that. Please let me know if you want one of your existing characters to be involved in the Underground, or if you plan on making a new character who is. Since I'm kind of in charge of the bad guys again, I'd like to know what you guys want to do involving it, and would like to be the one to start up the main plot again when the group is ready.

- New Characters that Can Show Up -

- Scotty's family
- Nani's older siblings
- Kitsune peeps
- Other peeps. (Avoid making new characters involving the Underground until I give the okay. You may design/draw them, but wait to introduce them please! The group needs to get situated again before the new main plot can comfortably be started without anyone being left behind or confused.)

- An Important Reminder -
- We are a group, and we do things and RP together. While I don't want you guys to be reliant on me a lot for roleplaying (start roleplaying among you three more often, you need to, XD), we still do things as a group. IF you have an idea for a big plot device, even if it doesn't involve everyone, please let us all know before you do it, just so we can all agree on what's going on and when. If you would like to suggest a larger time skip (a month or more), ask the rest of us first! We want to be somewhat on the same timeline. If you're bored at any given point and nobody else is ready for a timeskip, develop some characters you haven't used in a while, think up some personal cuteness or drama, or even make a new character. It is advised you create an OOC post (all on its own, with no RPing in it) in bold lettering if you have something important that everyone needs to read. For example:
- (Hey guys, just wanted to know if we could skip maybe six weeks? Let me know if you're okay with this sometime soon.) -
OR
- (I'd like some bad guys to break into Lance's office building and steal something. Anyone want in on this? Maybe it can have something to do with the Underground?) -
- Notice how it's all on its own, not mixed-in with a roleplay post. It just makes it easier to notice for those not involved in the given roleplay. For example, tagging this onto a post with some Shalpha might make Pluto and Sil skim over it and not see it. Wait for some responses (they don't have to be in bold, too, now that the suggestion is already easily noticed), and go from there. I think this is just a simple way to do things to keep everyone on the same page! It also helps enforce some roleplays involving more than two people!

- Please Please Please -
- Always ask if you want a friend to join... It's awkward when a "new member" pops in, posts once or twice, and then disappears, especially since the others of the group might not be welcoming or okay with the new person or their RPing style (anime-physics are still a no). It's just polite to ask the rest of us before letting someone else join. The group is so well-developed that it's hard to accept a new RPer. I've been upset by this is in the past, and I know I'm not the only one who kind of awkwardly doesn't know what to do with one of the random people that are invited on here. 

- DO NOT START RPING THE NEW ERA YET! DO NOT! -

- ALL main RPers (Sil, Blueh, Pluto, and I) must be ready to start up the new story arc.
- I will create a new thread for this to begin, with all of the important information on it.
- Once the new thread is up, we can RP after the time skip.
- Now is the time to do anything that absolutely MUST happen prior to the 3-month time skip. If it CAN occur after the 3-month time skip, or could not be RPed (and we just say it happened without RPing it), then just leave it until after the time-skip.
- Please give me input if you have any! I'm kind of having to be the one in charge of the plotline again, and I don't mind, but I don't want to have to figure everything out by myself. Read everything I've provided here so you know what's going on! The list of things that can happen are just suggestions, you are free to come up with other things.

- Seriously start RPing among you three more often. (More Pluto-And-Sil stuff, Blueh-and-Sil stuff, etc.) It's always quiet here when I'm not online! XD Revive some neglected couples, have some new ships, or just have characters build friendships, work together, babysit one another's kids, something! Thankees. It's tough being relied on so much for both plotline and just everyday RPing. (I like having stuff to do, but don't like being the ONE person everyone else needs to do stuff, too! It's a little stressful, and makes me feel bad if I think I'm neglecting someone. Let's avoid that, please. I will outright refuse to RP too many things at a time if I start getting stressed out.)

(Making sure this goes onto the new page and is noticed...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:30 pm

(Well, I am pretty much set for the new plot. I still kind of want to do the fluff between Roy and Celeste, but that could probably wait until the new thread.

Roy: *muffled groaning in a pillow*

I don't think he likes the sound of the new plot... But hey, you're probably engaged to Laura then, so... XP

Roy: ... o///o')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:40 pm

(Roy/Celeste fluff would actually work better in the new plot, so... we're good. XD

Celeste: *pokes Roy* XP

ROY BE ENGAGED. BECAUSE IT'S CUTE.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:43 pm

(Okay, good. XD

Roy: o////o *hides his face in the pillow more* >////<'

Stone: o~o"...

Scotty's family is going to be interesting... XP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: