The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silcat
Anonymous

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:29 pm

(Oh yeah Chirpy, can you draw a kind of rough sketch of Pippa for me please? I keep drawing to draw her because I might change her design a bit, but I hate the drawing.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:37 pm

As soon as the alarms started going off, Safekeep erupted into chaos. Those who were able to fight were streaming from their rooms, rushing out to form what semblance of an army they could manage, while the unskilled, young, old, and injured locked themselves in their rooms and prayed that no Sect soldiers managed to get inside. Healers immediately reported to the infirmary and began to prepare for the wounded that would definitely be coming in.

Laura jolted upright when she heard the alarm, her eyes wide and hair a wild mess around her head. The loud noise had scared the daylights out of her, and it scared her even more when she remembered what the alarm was for. Panicked, the marten leaped out of bed and grabbed the nearest clothes she could find, as well as her wrist sheaths that held her supply of knives. Of course she was going to fight-- there was no question about it. She lurched for the bedroom door, yanking it open and seeing Shay with Celeste out in the main room. Of course, Celeste couldn't hear the screeching alarms, so it was good he had woken her. The marten told him, "Go to the infirmary! You two will be needed there. Keep her safe!"

Shay nodded, his eyes wide as he hauled Celeste out the door. The infirmary was in chaos, with healers preparing for the mass of wounded that was definitely going to be coming their way. Marie ran over to Chase's room, where she found Pippa, "Listen, Pippa! I need you to take Chase to your apartment and keep him there, alright? Lock the doors, and hide! We need all the space in the infirmary, and he's fit enough to walk if you help him!"

"What?! I'm not hiding!" Chase argued, though he was barely standing. The canine leaned against a wall, the pain in his back almost unbearable-- it didn't help that he had broken ribs and a fractured leg that were healing as well, "I can fight!"

"Like hell you can! Go with Pippa, and don't you dare argue with me!" Marie shouted, still in her pajama shirt thanks to her rush to get to the infirmary and help prepare.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:45 pm

Amigo decided to help Duel defend the infirmary. He couldn't really burn people with his touch, but he was stronger than Duel and if threatened some of his obsidian will turn spikey.

"Please come with me Chase. I'll help you." Pippa said and helped Chase stand up. She didn't want Chase to get hurt or worse getting killed.

Flare heard about this ruckus. She made Jayden hide with Winnie and made him promise to keep her safe. She could easily defend the Safekeep. True she was a healer, but she felt like her fiery powers might be needed more on a battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:53 pm

At first, Roy didn't hear the alarm, as he was so deeply asleep, but after a moment, he jolted awake. He was confused for a second, not understanding what was going on, but seeing Laura hurrying around, and the sound of the alarm becoming familiar to him, it finally dawned on Roy. Shit! Still in his pyjamas really for the night, but it was just sweatpants and a t-shirt, the bat hurried out of their apartment after seeing Shay off with Celeste. He would have told Laura to be careful, but he really had no time as he hurried to get prepared and find his family. Shit! He was honestly terrified, and was weaving through people as DevaShroud soldiers streamed past him. 

Rachel was already awake by now, and was thankful to see her brother up, even though she hated the look of terror on his face. It had already been hard to convince her mother and father that she was able to fight and wouldn't hide, so she just hurried after Roy when he grabbed his weapons fast enough that Anna or Richard could say anything. 

Yvette was fighting panic and adrenaline in the infirmary, as she was still in her pyjamas by now. She was wide awake as she was trying to calm down a few patients, as everything was pretty much going to hell right now. 

Nick watched everyone with wide eyes-- he could fight! But his arm was useless when EJ removed his prosthetic, and it was really only good for fighting! Dammit! He hated feeling helpless, but he didn't resist, unlike a certain canine in the infirmary. He just went to lock the door while telling Nate to go hide and to calm down. 

Aaron didn't hesitate to get up and fight, even though he was still recovering from the pain in his head. He could see from his eye alright, and haphazardly threw on a shirt before leaving his apartment-- he didn't stay the night with Nani. Stone joined him, and they exchanged a nod to one another, before going off in different directions.

Jayden wanted to go out and fight, but arguing with Flare now would get him nowhere. He just agreed with her and hid with Winnie, covering her ears with his hands to block out as much sound as possible, not that it really would do anything.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:58 pm

(AWRIGHT! LET'S DO THIS! *cracks neck* *cracks shoulders* *somehow types upside down and blares music* 

Everyone: BLUE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?! 

I DON'T KNOW! 8D)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Tears were freely streaming down little Winnie's face when Flare left her, and she couldn't help but bawl out the cat's name before turning and clinging to Jayden, terrified. Him covering her ears helped a little bit, but the eight-year-old was still scared out of her wits as chaos ensued. She wrapped her fluffy white tail around herself, holding onto the squirrel and crying as the alarms continued going for several minutes.

---

Laura watched as Roy ran off, knowing very well he was going to find his family. She hesitated for a moment, but then ran in the opposite direction he did, being one of the first out onto the battlefield as the Sect drew closer. She nodded in greeting to the others that had come out, and was surprised to see one particular youth out there, figuring he of all people should hide. The marten walked over to stand next to little EJ Wycliff, who had a stony look on his still-young face, "You sure you're up for this...?"

"You seem to forget..." he looked up at her with a smile that reminded her of Roy, oddly, "I faced the leader of the Sect for the first time when I was eight years old." He clenched his fists, one of which had a strange metal glove that went up past his elbow, nearly covering his entire arm. Likely a contraption of some sort that he made to be used as a weapon, "If she wants me, she'll have to come get me."

"You're brave, I'll give you that..." Laura smiled crookedly, then shook her wrists so the first of her blades slid into place, ready to be used, "Just don't die, alright, kid?"

EJ's expression changed, showing a bit of the fear he was trying so hard to hide, but he kept that smile on his face as he nodded, "Yeah, you too."

---

Chase leaned heavily against Pippa as she helped him down the hallway-- he was clearly torn up about being too injured to help the others, "This is stupid, I should be out there helping them..." It was just a little back pain! Why was he letting this stop him?
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:04 pm

(YEAH LET'S DO THIS, BLUEH! *listens to epic music and flips out*

Laura: I'm gonna dieeeee... T^T

I thought we established that you shall live.

Laura: I'm gonna feel like I dieeeee....

EJ: I'm gonna blow shit up with my arm! *holds up the arm with the strange sleeve on it*)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:06 pm

"You would get yourself killed. You're in pain and you can't fight like this." Pippa said. She wasn't going to let Chase kill himself.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:13 pm

(Was that the thing you didn't want Roy to find out about, EJ? o3o? 

Roy: And I will personally slay Zhulianne myself! D8< 

Dude, wait until the final battle. ouo" But go nuts.) 

Jayden was fighting panic himself, as he needed to be calm for Winnie. He let her cling onto him, his body wrapped around her as if he could protect her from everything out there that wanted to kill and harm them. "Sssh, it's okay.... Ssh...." 

Stone appeared next on the battlefield with a few others-- he had a few knives on him, but he mostly used his fists and the ability to bend the earth at will, so he was pretty set. Getting any broken bones and the like wasn't that big of a deal for him, but cuts and wounds like that were more of a problem. 

Roy and Rachel came out after a moment-- both of them spotted their respective lovers, and went to stand over with them. Roy's face was unreadable, but in the way he clenched his fist, his javelin pointed to the ground with his shoulders square, it was clear he was agitated. Rachel had a lesser pokerface than her brother, with her chain coiled in her hands. She noticed the thing on EJ's arm, but didn't question it right now-- that could be saved for later. Neither of them said much, as there wasn't much to be said rather than the silent, Don't die. 

Aaron was at a second entrance to the Safekeep, his face unreadable. He had his halberd in one hand, and a few knives and a dagger on him. As much as he worked for the Sect before, he wouldn't give in again.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:27 pm

"B-but... my family is out there..." Chase panted, but just the effort of walking, even though he was leaning against Pippa, was tiring him out. His ears pinned back to his head, and he growled, "If the Sect gets in, I'll fight... I won't be completely helpless." He'd sit by and wait, but if things went bad, he'd be happy to put his life on the line.

---

(EJ: Maybe.... e3e)

"Hey..." EJ reached over with his non-robotic hand to grab Rachel's forearm, looking up at her, "It's gonna be okay... Nobody is going anywhere." He gave her a weak little smile, then let go of her so he could adjust the thing on his arm, ready to use his new weapon for the first time.

Laura said nothing, just standing there and watching the Sect lines draw nearer. The vehicles were dropping off soldiers, all of which were more heavily armed than the rebels... however, few Sect soldiers were supernaturals, so they had that going for them. Greyson came over to join them-- the hybrid had some of his own supernatural abilities that he very rarely used, and had little control over, but he was going to help out the best he could... though Tina probably hated him for it.

Then, the battle started. The Sect soldiers started running towards the Safekeep, firing their weapons at the rebel army gathered outside. Retaliating, the swarm of DevaShrouds lurched forward, and the next thing everyone knew they weren't just on a field, but on a battlefield.

"Let's hope this works..." EJ breathed, activating the thing on his arm and holding it up like some sort of weapon. A brilliant orb of energy almost immediately formed in his palm, as though his sleeve aided in him harnessing his ability, and he fired a blast right at one of the Sect vehicles. The recoil made him stagger back several steps, and it certainly hurt like hell, but he watched as the vehicle promptly exploded upon impact with the technopathic blast. Jesus, I'm turning into Flare, but if that's what I've got to do, then I'll do it... He quickly charged the sleeve again and took aim at the next vehicle, his black hair hanging in front of his yellow eyes, the eyes he shared with his cousin. The two of them were forces to be reckoned with on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:28 pm

(*puts Ready, Aim, Fire on repeat* ouo" 

Roy: ....*puts a knife between his teeth somehow* Eet's only a metaphor. 

.....*grabs one of Roy's javelins and chases Roy with it* ROY I FUCKING HATE YOU--! 

Roy: I REGRET NOZEENG! *runs for his life*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:36 pm

(Holy mother of Jesus..... ouo" ) 

Feeling a little relieved by EJ, but not much, the bat returned the smile, before turning back to the battlefield again. She watched the Sect soldiers approaching, large vehicles dropping them off like mines. She didn't really pay much attention to Greyson as he approached and joined them. She was rigid, her eyes fixed forward in silence, before the battle started, and she bounced, bringing her weapon with her. Normally, she didn't bounce during fights, but it could be used to her advantage. And, she didn't have to witness what EJ's weapon could do to himself, and the Sect.

Roy watched EJ for a second, the look in his eyes unreadable, before he just looked away and did what he did best-- using his strength to really fuck shit up. He knew he as also a prime target for the Sect, so he was sure to keep himself moving at all times, and to keep his guard up at all times. 

Another Sect vehicle suddenly floated in air, as the gravity under it seized to exist. Tina was coming up after EJ, and promptly threw the hunk of metal away, a large, but satisfying crash sounding after as it hit the ground after gravity returned to normal-- a beautiful 9.8 metres per second.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:51 pm

(EJ: I'm a living cannon! >8D

Yeah, but that's gonna hurrrrrt afterwards...

EJ: It's worth it if we live! >8]

True.... e3e)

Winnie was having a hard time ignoring the battle, what with her empathy. It was driving the child insane... every bit of fear, every strike of pain, every hateful thought... The little albino clung tighter to Jayden, her pupils tiny dots in her wide eyes as she was forced to witness the battle through everyone else's eyes.

---

Greyson kept close to EJ and Tina-- the three worked pretty well together, seeking out and destroying all the vehicles and heavy weaponry they could find. Since EJ had to pause after he fired his... er, arm... Greyson would step in and protect him while he recovered, until he could fire again. It helped that Greyson was partially bulletproof, though his armor was seriously not gonna be very pretty by the end of the conflict. He'd be shedding broken scales like nuts.

Meanwhile, a key figure was making her way through the battlefield like she was walking through a garden in her own backyard. She was someone few had ever seen before, and yet she was instantly recognizable by all... Julianne Shaw. The Sect leader. Was here. Her prosthetics gleamed in the low light of dawn, her creepy robotic eye staring blankly forward while her organic one was narrowed, a crooked little smile on her lips as she sought out the opposing leader, Don't make this hard on me, Roy... come out and play...

She saw him, at last, trying to fend off some of her soldiers. The chinchilla started walking towards him, grinning, "Brodeur! It's about time we--!" She was interrupted when a smaller figure suddenly intercepted her. Taking a foot to the side of the head, Julianne stumbled but managed to stay standing, thanks to the fact that part of her skull was made of metal. She turned to see a little rodent girl with two-colored eyes snarling at her, "Well now, looks like I'll have to get you out of the way first!"

Not bothering with words, Laura swung again, aiming for the weak spots in Julianne's prothetics. If she took out her arm or leg, she'd be crippled and easier to kill, hopefully. However, such business wasn't going to be so easy... Within mere seconds of engaging her opponent, Laura found herself with her first serious battlewound-- Julianne grabbed the marten's arm, and with a flick of the wrist, easily snapped the bone like it was a toothpick. Stunned by the pain that shot up and down her arm, Laura let out a screech, then sank her knife into the arm that held her, trying to get Julianne off.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:54 pm

"They are more capable of fighting then you are! Don't fight them. If they break in here then...I'll fight them instead." she said. She lead him on to her bed when the got inside.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:05 pm

(Holy shit..... 

And Roy could probably decapitate someone if he kicked them in the head hard enough.... I mean, he probably wouldn't miss. o3o" 

Roy: ....) 

Jayden really didn't have a clue what to do to help Winnie-- he was murmuring reassuring things to Winnie in an attempt to calm her down, but it wasn't working well, especially with her empathy. 

Tina hated that Greyson was taking most of the beating for them, but she really couldn't say much, her eyes narrowed in concentration, and her frizzy hair a tangled mess on her head. A Sect soldier was streaking towards them, his weapon raised, but Tina increased the gravity just as he leaped at Greyson, and he hit the ground hard. He didn't move after that. 

Roy slugged a Sect soldier across the face, and the soldier stumbled back, fell, and didn't get up. Blood oozed from the soldeir's face, but Roy barely paid it any attention as another voice called out to him in the half-light. He looked up, and his brown eyes widened when he realized who it was. Julianne.... This was her. That bitch who caused this entire thing! Rage suddenly bubbled up in the young leader, and he was about to leap at her himself and snap her neck, but someone else intervened, "Laura!" 

Adrenaline pulsing through his veins like fire and poison, Roy only stared at Julianne and Laura, transfixed on the spot, until Laura's screech pulled him out of his thoughts. Letting out a snarl, his eyes livid, he ran as fast as he could to Julianne, and aimed a kick to her prosthetic leg, putting as much power as he could into his scrawny legs. "I'M RIGHT 'ERE, ZHULIANNE!" The sound of the battle deafened him, screams, slashes, and thing exploding filling his ears.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:06 pm

"What? No! You don't know what you're doing..." Chase argued, though his face was a little pale from the pain as he sat down on her bed, "Lock the doors and hide. I've fought wounded before, and I won't sit by and let people die! There are children in here..." Then he thought of something and abruptly stood up again, though he had to lean against a wall to stay standing, "A-Aaralyn!"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:10 pm

"I'm sure she's ok. She's most likely either with Quinn or with Maude. Chase you can't go out there! I care about you too much to allow you to kill yourself!" Pippa said.

Aaralyn was going to see Chase before all this started. When the alarm sounded she just ran into a random room and hid. No one had even come closer to her or at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:17 pm

(My mom told me to go to bed.... And I really wanted to respond with: "But mom, I'm in the middle of a fucking war and beating the shit out of people!")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:21 pm

(... Damn.... o3o GO ROY! DECAPITATE PEOPLE!)

On the verge of hyperventilating, Winnie was having a hard time not responding to the instinct all kitsune were born with-- to intervene where there was pain, hate, and suffering. Her red markings started to show on her white fur, her abilities trying to force her to enter a state of Suspension, like in the battle when Lucas was killed. Either that, or she was going to experience something far more sinister... Corruption.

----

(Damn... Roy, you're just asking Julianne to break you...)

Julianne snickered when Roy came over, clearly blinded by his anger, So, he's close to this little rat, is he? In a moment of utter cruelty, she moved. Suddenly it was not just Julianne in Roy's path, but little Laura too, held there by Julianne. The bat slammed into her, and the two both went rolling across the ground as Julianne released Laura, letting the marten go. The impact itself was bone-crushing, but then the seemingly endless tumble across the ground made it suck all the more... When the young couple was still at last, Laura lay on her back on the ground, in shock, "A-aahhh!" She was well aware of some newly broken bones, but was still conscious and kicking.

"A cute little couple, how sweet..." Julianne stalked towards them, a cruel grin on her face, "It'll be such a waste, when I tear the head off that little rat!" She reached for Laura again, wanting to take full advantage of Roy's weakness.

----

"What are you talking about?" Chase looked over at Pippa when she said that, not understanding what she was trying to tell him. She doesn't seriously mean...?
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:21 pm

(When my mom tells me to go to bed, I secretly use my phone... XD But if we have to wait until morning, that's alright.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:32 pm

(Hoo yeah..... o3o" )

Jayden noticed the red markings on Winnie starting to appear-- he didn't know about her entering suspension, so he really didn't know what to think of it. He was on the verge of panic, too, especially since Flare was out there! Dammit.... He continued the rather pointless murmuring to her, as if that would help her-- he was trying to reassure himself, too. 

---

(Oh yeah..... Break him. Like, on his knees breaking. Go ahead. o3o" 

Roy: Sheet! D8 

Aaaaaaand that happened! 8D Nice going, Roy!) 

Roy knew, too late, that he was going to slam into Laura after Julianne moved. Fuck! The superstring youth slammed into Laura, wincing at the sounds of breaking bone, and tried to shield her body as much as he could from the tumble they look across the floor. When they stopped, Roy picked himself off of Laura, but his eyes were wide, his dark eyes mere pinpoints as shock for what he did was sinking in.... He only stared down at Laura as she screamed out in pain, not understanding for a second. N-no..... No! 

However, when Julianne spoke again, her voice full of cruelty, was when Roy managed to pull himself from the pine marten. He would have left shock take him, but he forced himself to move, even though his arms and legs were shaky from the shock. Soon, though, the anger flooded back, as adrenaline was pulsing through him again, enough to distract him from Laura for a second, "NO!" He grabbed Julianne's outstretched hand, yanked her down, and punched her as hard as he could in the face. He lost one of his javelins in the tumble, and didn't have time to grab another.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:32 pm

(Nah, I'm good. ouo" )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:41 pm

Pippa's face was red as she confessed." Chase, I have a crush on you!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:41 pm

(YEAH RAGE ROY WOOOO! *gets popcorn*)

"Aggghh!" Julianne cried out when Roy landed a punch to her face, a huge crack going up the lens of her false eye, which glowed with a menacing red light. She grabbed a knife out of a sheath on her belt and stabbed at Roy with it, "That was my good eye, how rude of you!" Despite her injuries, she still had the energy to be a smartass.

Laura rolled over, getting up on her hands and knees in an attempt to get up. She was down, but not out quite yet. Pissed when Julianne took a knife to Roy, Laura pulled out one of her own blades and threw it at the chinchilla, "Roy, stop! G-get away from her...!" She was starting to feel whoozy and lightheaded from the pain of her injuries (and possibly some internal bleeding), but she still tried to help fight.

"You need to control your emotions on the battlefield, little boy," Julianne snarled right in Roy's face as they gripped one another, "They tend to result in bad consequences..."

---

"J-jayden...?" Winnie was terrified of what was happening, and tried to get some help from the squirrel, looking up at him with big eyes, "H-help me... make it stop... I can hear them... all of them... hurting..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Silcat wrote:
Pippa's face was red as she confessed." Chase, I have a crush on you!"

Chase stood there, blinked, then blushed and said, "W-well, if you care so much, help me find Aaralyn! She wasn't with the Barnabys today, she could be anywhere!" He wasn't sure how to deal with the littler canine's affection, but he hoped she would help him find the little girl who was probably going to visit him when hell broke loose.

(What's Flare doing right now? e3e Hehe.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: