The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:23 pm

EJ laughed as well, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure it tasted bad." He then turned so he was in front of her, but walking backwards so they were facing one another, his hand still holding onto hers, "From what I know, I was the kind of kid who thought everything was edible..."

---

(Sasha: Hehe.... get her, Aaron, get her. I'll take pictures. eue)

"Y-yeah... I suppose it was..." Nani blushed darkly at that, then shifted a little closer, far more tentative as she tried to muster the nerve to kiss him again, "I-I guess it just happened without me thinking about it."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Rachel let out an amused noise from her nose as EJ started walking backwards with their linked hands swinging somewhat awkwardly between them. "I zink Roy was like zat, too.... And 'e liked grab and to pull 'air a lot, too, wheech waseen't really good for anyone." She was trying to remember back to when Anna would tell her this stuff to make her feel better if she was upset, and usually, it worked. 

---

(Aaron.... Snog her..... I know this isn't your first kiss, but you gotta kiss her dammit! 

Aaron: >///>' Leave me alone.)

"Definitely." Seeing that Nani was trying to kiss him again, especially since she moved closer to him, the panther was quiet for a second, before going in himself and doing it for Nani. Of course, this wasn't his first kiss, but it felt a lot different than his previous ones. It was quick, as he didn't really know how Nani would react, with his face bright red and his arms wrapped loosely around her. 

(eue You're welcome.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:34 pm

(Redo of the colors I did to make them appear prettier. *is doing Algebra Quiz and did a lot of Math for one question and the answers I got were not on the test* Shit! *flips table*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:37 pm

(ono I hate when that happens. Good luck Sil! </3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:45 pm

(Try working backwards. Take one of the answer choices and put it into an equation. If it works, that's the correct one. o3o' That's one way to do multiple choice.)

"Oh jeez, that must've been awful..." EJ cringed, remembering how much Mimi, Mako, and Rosie all loved to pull at his long, thick fur, especially the fluff on his head. Most likely, his sister's newest child would be the same way, and he'd have to deal with it-- not that he minded too awful much, since he adored small children, especially nieces and nephews.

---

(Nani: What does snog mean...? o.o? It's not bad, is it...?

Sasha: No, it's a very good thing. eue)

Practically meeping, Nani couldn't help but blush more and cover her face with her hands, quite embarrassed. She still smiled sheepishly, though, letting him know she didn't see his affection as a bad thing, and she admitted, "It's been a while since I've kissed anybody..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:53 pm

(*too busy to make a post so gives a random fact* I'll be able to post here shortly but until then.... ^^'

Random Fact: Sasha actually existed on DeviantArt as random drawings of a nameless character I called "Psychotic" before she was ever a character in Kolerin, or even before I decided she would be Chase's sister.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:58 pm

(Yeah, same, if you have time. ouo" ) 

"Yeah...." The bat couldn't really relate to EJ, as she could tell what he was thinking by the look on his face, but it must have been terrible. She smiled a little, though, "Mom and Papa don't talk about eet a lot, buht whenevair eet deed come up, Roy left ze room because 'e deedn't wahnt to leesten.... Eet was kind of amuseeng, actually." 

---

(Hurhurhur~ eue 

Aaron: e//u//e ) 

Raising an eyebrow, Aaron asked, "I'm not your firsht?" That was kind of odd, but relieving almost, at the same time. His hand went to move some of Nani's hair from her face as he looked down at her, as their height difference was quote noticeable, but nothing like Marie to Duel.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:59 pm

(Huh.... Wow. Character origins are very strange sometimes. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:04 pm

(For get what I said about the recoloring xmx it's hard as hell the way I'm doing it. Also Blueh can you post for my characters too please?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:06 pm

(Okay. Give me a second. What are we going to do for Jvette? I can say she's having a break and then Jinx sees her.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:08 pm

(They can hang out and fly around for a bit until he kisses her cheek e3e)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:11 pm

(D'awwww..... <3 

Yvette: .///.? )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:11 pm

(Speaking of Marie and Duel... eme'

Marie: I'm sorry this is all so much! *sobs*

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, WOMAN! DO YOU WANNA BE OLD AND LONELY LIKE YOUR SISTER?!

Ruth: Heyyyyy... >8[ I'm single and I like it that way.

Well, fine, but Marie is too sensitive to live her life alone. She needs a husband and babies.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:15 pm

(*sees all quiz questions* Uhhhh Chirpy your tip is basically nonexistent in this test XD Theres only two or three problems where I can do that...

Duel: .///.

Duel loves you very much Marie! Love him and be together forever!

Duel: *just hold Marie to maybe make her feel better* Shhhh it's ok...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Slowly, as time crawled on, Nick was starting to recover more from his surgery, and didn't feel like he would pass out drunk anymore, not that the fox drank before, really. He was still with Malt, by this time, and was getting kind of antsy, as she told him to stay in bed a while longer. He insisted he was alright, and pushed away the yellow quilt that was pulled over him to swing his legs over the edge of the bed, "Malt, I told you, I'll be fine. The anesthetic's wearing off, and I feel fine." Well, as fine as he could be with some phantom limb going on with his hand held in a sling against his fluffy chest. "Besides, I can't be here forever, right? I don't want to be a burden to the healers." 

---

Yvette was finally getting a break, and she was looking forward to maybe catching up on some sleep and maybe talking to some of the other DevaShrouds. However, she was very quiet and easily intimidated, so she didn't really have the courage to talk to many people she didn't know, so that was crossed off the list. Right now, she was walking to her little apartment, her hair pulled into a messy braid away from her face. 

---

Jayden was trying to brush knots out of his hair, as he forgot to do it this morning, and he swore more and more were magically appearing in his hair. He winced as he pulled the brush out of his hair, with strands of his light brown hair sticking out of it, "Agh...." Dammit.... He really didn't get how his hair could tangle around this much. Flare didn't have this much of a problem, and she had a lot more than he did! He didn't get it at all.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:33 pm

"He's too easily embarrassed..." EJ chuckled, then mused, "Maybe I'll visit him later, though. See how he's doing myself and make sure he isn't driving Laura insane." He still didn't know the marten very well, though he had met Celeste and Shay quite a few times. The little cat's ears then twitched-- he heard something. He turned to look, and by then it was kind of too late...

"Eeeejaaaay!" A small hoard of children attacked him, all of them leaping at his legs at once to hug him. He lost his balance, letting go of Rachel's hand as he fell back into the grass with a squawk.

Winnie laughed as she knocked poor EJ over, "We didn't know you were coming outside!"

Mako was just squealing, sitting on his uncle and clapping his hands while Camilla turned to look up at Rachel, hugging her legs now, too, "Rashull!"

Sue and Maude appeared, apparently being the ones looking after the little ones. Jasper was the only one who hadn't attacked EJ, because he didn't really know him; rather, the little cheetah held into his mother's hand, shyly hiding partially behind her. Sue shook her head, "Sorry, guys! They saw you before we did."

---

(Sasha: Wait... I'm still single... ;~; DAMMIT SOMEONE LOVE ME!)

"No, sorry," Nani laughed softly, shaking her head, "I've dated before, though not very much... That was back before this whole mess." She had been just an ordinary civilian, never a member of the Devas or the Sect until the world went to hell. That meant she had a normal teenage life, and had plenty of opportunities to go on perfectly ordinary dates with people.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:38 pm

"You are not a burden Nick. But you shall not leave unless the healer say so. Get back in bed right now." Malt replied. Using a little bit of force she made him lie back down again. She might've been fussing a little bit, but she knew that if the healers didn't say it was ok and she let him get up and move around that she could get in big trouble.

-----

Jinx had finished grooming his feathers for the day so he opened his door and saw Yvette."You finally got a break huh." he said. His feathers were a bit fluffed out and plushy looking.

-----

"What's wrong Jayden?" she asked when she heard the sound of tearing hair. "Jeez you have so many tangles." she added. Then she went behind him to check out the back of his hair. Her tail swished around like she was playing cat and mouse or in this case squirrel with Jayden.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:42 pm

Rose was the one who attacked EJ's tail. Since EJ's lap was full she went for his little fluffy tail. She couldn't get on Rachel's lap since Camilla was already near her, plus Rosie felt a bit lazy. "J." she said.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:45 pm

(Children! o7o <3) 

Rachel was about to reply with a nod and a comment, but that was when EJ's ear twitched, and he turned just as a hoard of children came and tackled him to the ground. A little startled, Rachel tried to grab for EJ as the cat fell over and let go of her hand, but she couldn't catch him in time. However, the bat really couldn't keep herself from laughing as she watched the kids practically sit on poor EJ.

She didn't notice Camilla hugging her leg until the young girl called out her name, and the bat smiled a little at her, "'ey, Mimi. 'Ow are you?" The bat was a little awkward with children, but nothing like her twin. She remembered how small Camilla had been when she stayed the night once with the Barnaby's, and was shocked to really see how much she grew over the years. She couldn't help but give the little toddler a hug as she moved onto her knees to get to her height. 

Looking up from Mimi when Sue and Maude appeared, the bat stood and brushed her dirt covered knees off a little, before replying nonchelantly, "Eet's alright. I zink ze attack deed Ezhay good." 

---

"Really? I'm a little shurprished nothing worked out for you, to be honesht." Aaron smirked a little at her, and was honestly glad she was able to have a normal teenage life, unlike him. It was something he wished he had, but couldn't have.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:49 pm

(How's the redesign of Sue coming along Chirp?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Sighing a little as Malt fuzzed over him, Nick ran his free hand through his blue hair, "Come on, can't I just walk around the room a little...? My legs are starting to cramp up, and I really wanna get up.... Please? I won't leave the infirmary or this room." 

---

Stopping when she heard a familiar voice Yvette turned to see Jinx just coming out of his apartment. The bat smiled a little, even though it was tired looking with shadows under her eyes, "Yes, I am off for the rest of the day unless an emergency happens. How are you?" 

---

"I know...." Jayden sighed at Flare's comment as he abandoned the comb on his dresser. He then watched as Flare moved across the room and stood behind him, "What're you doing...?"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:56 pm

"Hmmmmmm....fine." Malt said, giving in. If she got in trouble  she would just have to deal with it.

---

"I'm fine, but you look really tired. DO you want me to walk with you?" he asked.

---

"Shhhh." Flare said and started to brush out his hair with a normal brush. She tried to be as gentle as she could, but had to use a bit of force on the tough tangles. She finally got Jayden's hair to be nice and soft with no tangles. "There we go." she purred and then hugged him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:57 pm

(Yes look at all the darling babiesssss... <3)

"Eep! Rosie, don't grab my tail!" EJ squeaked, making Mako giggle again. The cat sheepishly plucked up his niece, holding her as he carefully rose to his feet, wary of all the little tails and toes around him so he didn't step on anyone. He brushed some of Rosie's white hair from her face, then just rubbed the two-year-old's back as he held her, "Silly goose..."

Mako excitedly ran in a circle, then settled to just cling to EJ's leg so he couldn't go anywhere, sitting on his uncle's foot. Camilla hugged Rachel, who had been quite fascinated by her when she was just a baby-- quite a few times, Rachel would wind up holding baby Mimi while Roy squeamishly looked on. The little hedgehog was fond of Rachel thanks to that bit of bonding they had when she was very small, kind of like how Mako was fond of Roy.

Maude gently petted little Jasper's head, trying to comfort him as she said softly, "Hello, you must be Rachel and Elliot... I'm Maude, and this is my son, Jasper."

"Jasper is my new friend!" Winnie piped up, her ruby eyes bright, "He's lots of fun to play with, especially when Midnight and Aaralyn play with us, too!"

---

Nani shyly ducked her head, "Oh, none of my relationships were very serious... none of them lasted very long, but that was alright back then." Nowadays, she was older, and more mature. She preferred the idea of a lasting relationship, rather than a brief one.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Relieved that Malt gave into it, Nick smiled a bit to her, before using his arm to shift himself off the bed. He was trying to be careful, especially since he was one armed, but managed to get himself into a somewhat standing position as he leaned a little against the bed, "Okay, if, forever reason, I fall, I hope you can catch me. I can't really with my arm." 

---

"A walk would be nice, but to where?" Yvette was tired, yes, but Jinx was one of her only friends, so she could suck it up for now, "I was just heading to my place of residence." 

---

Falling silent, Jayden tried not to grunt or cringe when Flare brushed his hair for him. However, when she managed to get all the knots out, he was about to turn around to thank her, but she beat him to it at the hug from behind. Blushing and smiling a little, Jayden wrapped his arms around hers, "Thanks.... That's a lot better."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:10 pm

(Babies~ ouo 

I need to draw Rachel and Camilla together, and Roy and Mako together. Because reasons. >w< ) 

Stifling a laugh when EJ squawked when Rosie pulled his tail, the bat really couldn't help but smile as she watched Mako sit on EJ's foot. Jeez, they were all growing up so fast.... It was crazy. The bat remembered seeing little Mako and Rosie for the first time when Sue was just released out of the hospital, and they had been so small.... The same was for Mimi, too.

She ended up rubbing Mimi's back a little as the bat replied to Maude, "Yes, zat's us." She didn't know a lot about the cheetah, besides the fact that she was friends with Shiloh and took care of her when she was the 'leader' of the Sect. She waved a little to Jasper, trying to be friendly, but he was looking really shy, so it maybe wasn't a good idea. It was good to know that he was having fun and making friends, from what Winnie had said. 

---

"I guessh you're right about that.... But shtill, I am shurprished.... But not anymore." Were they officially dating now? In a relationship? Aaron wasn't sure just yet, but he would go for it... It would do him good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: