The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:36 pm

Chase chuckled a bit, reaching over with one hand to affectionately rub the top of her head. "Thanks." He then fell quiet for a moment; the soup was still a little too hot to eat, so now was the time to start up a conversation if he wanted to. "I was just thinking about what kind of life we'll have once we're out of the haven... I mean, I'll need to get a job, and we'll have to decide where we want to live, and what we want to do with our lives..."

---

Sue stayed relaxed, feeling at peace... the baby was born, and named, and it was done. She finally gave a little purr, one hand gently petting one of baby Lindon's ears.

---

"I don't think you are..." Felicity murmured, leading her over to the bed and helping her to sit down. "It's time you worry about yourself, just for a little bit, or at least let me be the one to worry over you."

---

"How can we work this out?!" Greyson whined, not uncurling from the little ball he was in at the moment. "I don't know what to do, or think, or feel! She's just... we all accepted she wasn't going to be in my life, and then she just...!"

---

Laura thought she was going to die of embarrassment, covering her face with her hands as she laid there in the tub. "D-don't look, wh-when you come in... Um..." She looked up from her hands, at where there was a towel hanging on a bar on the wall. She could grab that if he helped her get out, and at least cover herself a little bit. Getting dried off and dressed would be nearly impossible in this state, but it was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:49 pm

(And now, Roy needs a second minion. XD Because that would be cute.)

Tina recoiled a little from Greyson, and her ears angled back; the otter stared at Greyson, eyes wide, not knowing what to do or say. I-I don't know...

Phillip cursed a little, and ran his hands through his hair as he started to feel a little stressed out. They were going to confront Michelle, but when was that?! And Greyson... They didn't know what to do to confront the hybrid on the floor... His grandparents were out right now.

---

"Okay, okay, um..." Roy cursed a little under his breath, it muffled slightly because of the door, and braced himself a little... This is so embarrassing... And even more for her... The bat then let out a breath, before opening the door to the bathroom; he adverted his hazel eyes from his girlfriend, his face a faint shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:25 pm

(Totally. XD)

Greyson fell quiet again, still freaked out, but after a moment he managed to force himself to uncurl, even if just enough to reach out to Tina, now in want of comfort as the initial freakout eased a little. He was just terrified to face the woman who didn't want him. She had chance after chance to get to know him, but disowned him since the day he was born, along with the family members who chose to raise him.

Shiloh leaned her head against Phillip's shoulder, giving him a little squeeze of reassurance. "It'll be alright..."

----

Laura had a little panic moment when Roy actually opened the door, his eyes still open but averted. She hurried to wrap her arms around her chest, face bright red as her tail curled up around her hips. She felt so pitiful sitting there in the bathtub, hardly able to move. Next time she'd cut her bath short in case she started to get stiff again...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:08 pm

"Alright then..." Viola said now not knowing what to say. People normally didn't walk up on her like this.

---

"Hmmm...I could easily work in a restaurant as some sort of waiter. Once society is built and building are made we can see what's available and go from there. For our lives it only depends on what we'd like to do. I mean, what would you like to do Chase?" Pippa asked. She didn't really know what her boyfriend would like to do with their lives or was he trying to suggest something?

---

"You can rest now if you'd like and I'll take care of him." Finn suggested. It would be good for Sue to get some rest.

---

"There's no need to worry..."Flare replied. She allowed Felicity to lead her over to the bed since her body was deciding not to really listen her. She wanted to go and find something else to do, but her body wasn't really having that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:32 pm

(I totally imagine Lindon just kind of staring at Roy if he ever comes to visit Sue in the hospital... XP And Roy's like: '?????')

Tina's staring stopped when Greyson uncurled himself from his armour and reached out to her, and she complied, reaching towards him as well, just wanting to hold him. She wrapped her arms around him, resting her head against his silently, as she didn't know the right thing to say... She never went through something like this before, so she was practically going blind.

"Hopefully..." Phillip replied, but he was still stiff in Shiloh's arms, and didn't really feel that way... He didn't know how this would turn out.

---

Roy, whose gaze was still averted, stood there awkwardly in the door way, listening to Laura shift around in the bathtub a little. "S-sorry..." He hesitated for a moment, before shutting his eyes; his ears pricked, and he said, "Okay... Zhust, I don't know where you are, really..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:43 pm

(Odd Expression Meme: Viola

1.) Vigorously trying to ignore someone who's trying to get their attention from across the room.

Viola: ._. *nopes out of there*

2.) Trying to seduct and make out with their favourite food.

Viola: *Lady and the Tramp’s some spaghetti*

ene’’’’
3.) They have a song stuck in their head that they can't remember the title or lyrics to.

Viola: OAO’ *curls up into a ball on the floor*
4.) Trying to read the instructions to a blender, which happen to be written in French.

Viola: I guess I’ll figure it out as I go along ^^’’’

5.) Just saw Robert Downey Jr. walk down the street.

Viola: *gasps and then feints*

I feel like she would like Iron Man... o3o" And Marvel in general.

6.) Is having a very disjointed 'Happy Birthday' sung to them at a Chinese restaurant.

Viola: *hides under the table* >~<
7.) Being a fucking creepy stalker.

Viola: *stalks Roxy and Jonah*

8.) Trying to be thankful to their Grandmother, who just knit them an incredibly ugly sweater.

Viola: Thanks I love it!

9.) Getting incredibly defensive about their sense of fashion.

Viola: Hey! I like wearing red dresses! If you don’t like it then don’t hang around me!

10.) Their BFF has informed them of their complete determination to grow muttonchops.

Viola:...I hope you’ve told Jonah about this...

11.) If gay: just turned straight. If straight: just turned gay.

Viola: *is now gay* ...*looks at Roxy* I’m not gonna lie...I’m kind of turned on as well...

12.) Just found out that their fave actor just got cast as their fave character in a movie they've been looking forward to.

Viola: *squeals loudly*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:55 pm

(Roxy: ._.'

Well, they can both fangirl over Marvel together... XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:02 pm

(Yes they can XD

Viola: ..................)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:15 pm

(Excellent. XD

Roxy: ._.')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:15 pm

(*dies loling at the memes*

Jonah: *imagines something* Not gonna lie but Roxy x Viola would be kinda hot I think.

*smacks him* THAT'S YOUR WOMAN YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, DINGUS!

Jonah: xnx )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:20 pm

(Viola: ene'''''''''''''

Now go and be BBF's with Roxy!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:23 pm

"Hey, uh Viola?" Lance asked, "Are you busy tomorrow?"

He figured he'd best try to start over tomorrow when he'd gotten a full night's sleep and had a chance to clean himself up.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:28 pm

(Roxy: ?

Well... They could bump into Lance and Viola when they're hanging out and shit the next day or something? Or Jonah and Roxy could bump into Viola looking for Lance?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:30 pm

(This is true. I'd say they bump into him while Viola's around. Two bird with one stone.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:32 pm

(Sweet. o3o

...Now I imagine Jonah giving Roxy a piggyback ride when they meet Lance and Viola. Because yes.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Jonah: o7o! *gives Roxy a piggyback ride* ONWARD!

Why do I picture this as how they always make their entrance? Like, they charge in like that screaming as loud as they can "FOR NARNIA!!!"

Jonah: Probably cause we would XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:39 pm

(Yeah, I imagine that... XD

Roxy: o3o' Yup. *hugs Jonah's head*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:45 pm

"No, I'm not." she replied. Normally she didn't have much to do in the day other than finding simple things to do around the safekeep.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:49 pm

(... Pluto, how would Jonah react to Roxy getting sick? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:52 pm

"Uh...would you want to get a coffee or something with me tomorrow?" Lance asked, "We could, you know meet properly?"

(Jonah: ;n; *goes to make soup*

Like that... o7o" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:54 pm

(Aww... XD And then Roxy would say it's just a fever and then Jonah's like IT'S STILL A FEVER and freaking out and shit. I totally imagine them binge watching something, and she just passes the fuck iut halfway through... o3o"

Roxy: -.-"...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:57 pm

(Jonah: Nuuu!!! Dun be sicky!!! *irrational flailing*

Yeah he's not good about handling people he cares about being hurt sick or sad...

Jonah: *cries* )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:59 pm

(Aw, Jonah... Now you're giving me emotions... A mix between feelsy, and being a dick. e3e

Roxy: oAo"????)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 9:02 pm

(He gets really sad when that happens. It kinda strange. He'd cry if he head about his cat stubbing it's toe against the coffee table because it was dark...if he had a cat.

Storm: He's got me...

But you don't feel pain though.

Storm: This is a fact.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 9:03 pm

(Holy shit Jonah... *pets head*

...But now I wanna be a dick to Jonah and Roxy. Just because. e3e

Roxy: *coughs* ...e~e)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: