The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Blueleaf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:43 pm

"I was hoping that wasn't the answer... Hopefully they're okay, and safe." Midnight replied, trying to be optimistic about things, even though it was hard sometimes.

(...I'mma gonna ship them as a cute platonic relationship now. Okay? Okay. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:46 pm

(XD)

"Hopefully they're fine." he replied. He hadn't really thought about what could've happened to them, but he would do his best to remain positive.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:48 pm

(ouo Yes.

Sue can't get mad at me now because I'm not shipping them as a couple. ouo So double points for me. XD)

"I'm sure you'll find them eventually! We're not going to stay in the Safekeep forever, you know."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:59 pm

(XDDDDDD)

"true, but then that's also kind of scary. I don't really have a place to go." he answered.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:02 pm

(ouo You can't top my knowledge. XD)

"Oh... I forgot... And don't you have a sister, too?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:06 pm

"Yes I do, Nakiya." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:07 pm

"Oh yeah, I remember her... I think I've seen her only a few times before... I don't really know what to say about that, how you don't have anywhere to go... I mean, I have Sue, Finn, Rosie, Mako, and the new baby, but we don't have a house..." Midnight replied, "But you don't have anyone besides her."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:09 pm

"I also have my friend Beth." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:10 pm

"Oh... But I meant that you have no adult to take care of you, like how I have Sue and Finn... My parents didn't want me when I was very little, and I really don't remember them all that much... Sue is like my mom, and kind of like my big sister at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:16 pm

"My sister is sort of like my motherly figure. However, she's not really an adult." he replied. His fluffy tail had stopped by now.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:18 pm

"Yeah... Is she older or younger than you?" Midnight asked, trying to veer the conversation away from where it was going. It made her sad that Nhean had no where to go with his sister... And what if he and Beth are separated from one another if he and Nakiya finally find a home?
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:21 pm

"She only two years older than I am." he answered.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:24 pm

"Okay, I see. Sometimes I wish I had an actual sibling that I'm related to, but I'm happy for the family I have now."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:22 pm

(I HAVE A NEED FOR MEDICALSCHOOLAU!SHALPHA LIKE RIGHT NOW. I NEED IT.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:28 pm

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That would be K!Zero, and he would fail to come up with a cool way that he broke his arm that didn't involve this.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:32 pm

(Medical school AU...? e3e *getting a shower quick and will then be online* I start school tomorrow so I'm just all blaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *internal screaming* today. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:34 pm

(YES MEDICAL SCHOOL AU SHALPHA. BECAUSE YES.

Oh yeah... That was me last week. ouo" I'm kind of trying not to think about exams and shit while trying to study at the same time...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:37 pm

(WHERE DID YOU FIND INSPIRATION FOR THIS SO SUDDENLY, WOMAN?!

I'm like dying right now. *flops*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:38 pm

(Tumblr AUs. ouo From this post: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, K!Jonah being stupid on the job: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:03 pm

(Nice... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:05 pm

(I can also see a Doctor!AU with Shalpha. ouo But I think a MedicalSchol!AU would be funny. X3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:21 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Stone was trying not to feel anxious ever since he left the infirmary after he was cleared to leave... His surgery was within two weeks to get that pacemaker thing in his chest. It made him feel old... But it would prevent him from suddenly going into cardiac arrest. The hybrid pushed his face against Scotty's chest, listening to his heart beat, and trying to fall into that rhythm... It was harder than he thought as he lay fully awake on his boyfriend. Stop it... You're just going to send yourself back to the infirmary again if you keep this up... Stone let out a small, barely audible cough, trying to keep himself calm... Not that it was really working as he felt incredibly tense. He was just worried about himself, and his sister's condition.

Scotty heard the little cough and tightened his grip around Stone, burying the fingers of one hand into his ginger hair. "E-et's okay, lad..." He tried to speak reassuringly, but he was almost wanting to cry at the same time. "I'm here... everything es alright. I well take care of you, no matter what happens..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:25 pm

(e3e ... Shalpha...

Shay: I know what you keep thinking.

Yup...

Shay: Stop thinking it.

Nope...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:28 pm

Stone sill felt anxious and tense as he flopped over Scotty like that... He tried to be reassured by his words, but he was just not feeling it, even though he knew that, "I know..." The wolf hybrid pressed closer to Scotty, murmuring, "Your heartbeat is calming..." That was true, as it meant that Scotty was there with him and that he wasn't going to go away. His heartbeat was slightly faster than his boyfriend's, even though he was lying down with him.

(e3e All the Shalpha.

Alpha: .////.")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:34 pm

(Alpha wouldn't be blushing if he knew my thoughts.

Shay: STOP THINKING IT!

NOOOOOO---! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO ANYTHING! *hugs laptop to chest, flops onto my back, and slides away*)

Reaching down to pull the blankets up higher over them, Scotty tried to feel somewhat reassured that Stone was alright enough to be home... but part of him wished he was still at the infirmary, where people could help him. They were both still scared. Sighing, he looped his arms around the hybrid again, trying to think of something else to say, something else to do... anything... "I love you so much, lad..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: