The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:02 pm

I'm terrified of Roy the Mii Brawler to be perfectly honest considering how broken mine is.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:08 pm

(XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 10:40 pm

(How is the Blueh doing...? *escapes to my room after hanging out with half-drunk people*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 10:43 pm

(Hey, I'm on Skype if anyone wants to join me. I'll have to be muted though.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 10:45 pm

(I'm 100% fine. ^w^ I have my friend code and shit for my spanking new totallynotdropped 2DS that I got today for a late birthday present.

I might, Sil. I dunno.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:00 pm

(*huggles Blueh* Yay... ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:02 pm

(ouo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:11 pm

(*pets*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:12 pm

(*is petted* oUo)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:08 am

(*zombie moan* Join us...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:48 am

Blueleaf wrote:
(*licks the bowl* ouo)

Stone calmed a little, reaching out to his boyfriend, wanting to just hold him right now, "I-I know... I'm sorry for upsetting you... From now, and before..."

---

"...you were." Alpha looked a little startled, since it was true, and didn't know what to say, really, "I... Thanks?"

---

"Zank you..." Roy turned his gaze downward to Laura for a moment, before turning his hazel gaze back to the Saunders siblings, "I know whaht you might be zinkeeng, but I've learned a while ago zat she can pretty much sleep zrough anyzing right now."

"E-et's okay..." Scotty sat on the bed so he could once again wrap his arms around Stone, hugging him tightly. "I'm just glad you're okay..."

---

Shay awkwardly rubbed at his arms, not knowing what to say. Then he sighed and stopped walking, reaching out to grab Alpha's arm to stop him as well. "I just... I was thinking about... about what you said, and... what we are... I mean, to each other..." He sort of drew the hybrid aside, speaking in a low voice as though afraid of being heard, his head ducked with his hair in his face.

---

"Wow. She sleeps like a brick... remind you of someone?" Sasha elbowed Chase, who looked quite embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:56 am

Silverfur wrote:
Swan smiled a small bit and she sat down in one of the chairs. She wrapped her somewhat fluffy tail around herself.

---

Amigo knew that she was feeling stressed again, but he didn't know what else to say to comfort her. He was normally a bit more serious about relationships since they have been dating for a while now. He did make sure that whatever they did was fun or just happy. He was worried about her family accepting him. He wasn't too worried about Laura because she might be a little bit more used to his appearance than their mother.

Celeste leaned against Amigo, trying to be comforted... She hesitantly signed, 'What was your family like? Were they unkind to you? You are so afraid of rejection.'
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:59 am

'My family was very kind, especially my mother. It was everyone else who seemed to have a problem with me and my mother.' he signed and put his arm around her. When he was little he was scared that people would always hurt him and his mother because of what they were.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Stone leaned against his boyfriend as the sheep wrapped his arms around him, "I know... Believe me, I know... And I'll feel even better after the surgery is done." Even though it was not stopping his condition, it decreased the chance of cardiac arrest from happening-- not that the hybrid really knew that.

(The thing Stone and Swan will get acts like a pacemaker and a defibrillator-- when the beat is too low, it uses the pacemaker setting to speed it up. If the person's heart beat is too fast, it pretty much shocks it to restart the beating. I'm guessing it hurts like a bitch because it's not our natural electric shocks that pump our hearts? o7o?)

---

Yes, he was. Alpha kind of stared at Shay, not really sure what to say, "And...?" The hybrid didn't really know what to expect, and just waited for Shay to speak his mind.

(e3e... Kissy.)

---

"Yeah, Chase and me." Roy corrected, not exactly embarrassed like how Chase was, "Even zough Chase ees a lot worse zan me, or Laura." The bat remembered when they were mere teenagers, not that long after they met Chase for the first time... One night, he remembered sleeping with the canine (for some reason he couldn't exactly remember), and ended up sandwiched between Rachel, Chase, and the bed. After that, it took a lot for them to ask Chase again.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:11 pm

'Was your mother like you? Obsidian?' Celeste asked, trying to understand him more. She wanted to know more about his own mother, since she really was clueless about her family.

---

Scotty petted his boyfriend's ginger hair, hugging him tightly. "So you have decided to get et? And you'll do et soon?" He was relieved to hear that, really wanting both of the siblings to get the operation.

---

"And I..." Shay tried to talk, though he wasn't good at this at all. He leaned forward a little, standing very close to Alpha. He had no idea what he was trying to do or how he would do it. The bat kind of ducked down a little, his face hovering close to Alpha's. "I... W-well..." His muzzle lingered close to the hybrid's, and he was really, REALLY trying to force himself to do something. Words were bad. He couldn't use words. But maybe he could make himself act. Just ACT already!

---

"Well... You need to get home, so should we try to move her off of you?" Chase asked, realizing how had could be a problem. Moving the sleepy marten would just make him feel bad.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:46 pm

(I'm asking myself why the hell I started watching Bleach...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:48 pm

"Yes... As soon as we possibly can, so that'll be in a few days, hopefully." Stone replied, looking over at his sister, asking, "Would it make you feel better if we're able to get the procedure done at the same time?"

---

(...e3e *points to a conveniently placed mistletoe above their heads* Kissy kissy.

Alpha: o//n//o")

Alpha leaned away a little, now kind of understanding where the bat was going-- the griffin's face went red, with his eyes going slightly wife as he just stared. Oh Aurora... Alpha just kind of looked at him, almost waiting for what the bat was going to do.

---

"'Ere, I got eet..." Roy didn't really want to move Laura at all, but he kind of had to get up. The bat shifted, moving Laura off him gently as he swung his legs over the side of the bed. He managed to stand, his body aching, before he turned back to fix the blanket over her.

(Good luck Pluto. XP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:59 pm

(Guys, my Tumblr blog is popular enough for spam messages... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:06 pm

(I don't even know what Bleach is really about... ^^')

"E-et doesn't matter... Just, the both of you really soon..." Scotty told him, insistently. He wasn't going to let one of the siblings refuse to get it. No way.

----

Some of Shay's courage melted away when Alpha leaned back that tiny bit, and he stopped, hesitating... Did Alpha not want him to? But he said he LOVED him, right? Right? Confused and very unsure of himself, he sort of just stood there tensely for several long moments, his ears flopping back.

(He's very sensitive... XD)

----

Chase sort of subconsciously went "aww" when Roy did that, then reached out to steady him just in case. "Are you alright standing on your own?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:08 pm

(NO CLUE WHAT TO DO NOW DX )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:47 pm

(Yep... XD)

Alpha continued to stare back, not sure what to say. The griffin didn't know if he should say something, do something, or just let Shay say his mind... Or show it. "Shay...?"

---

(Roy: o//n//o"....)

"I'm fine, Chase. Zhust sore." Roy wanted to say something about how it wasn't like he couldn't walk, but didn't say anything, "I'll be careful."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 3:08 pm

"I... N-nevermind..." Shay ducked his head, wrapping his arms around himself as though something just made him feel incredibly sad. He couldn't do it. He just couldn't make himself do it, or say it...

----

Chase nodded and let go of him, though he kept an eye on the bat. "I'll walk you and Anna home, just in case. You ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 3:40 pm

(DAMMIT SHAY YOU WERE SO CLOSE.

SO FUCKING CLOSE.)

"...?" Even if Alpha didn't have his truth-telling ability, he knew it was something. It was definitely something. He would have to be completely stupid if he didn't, "I... Shay, we both know it was something... I understand if you're not comfortable..."

---

Roy glanced at Laura, before turning his attention back to Chase and Sasha, "Yes... I'm ready. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:06 pm

(Wait for it... waaaaaait for it...)

"Uncomfortable? Uncomfortable is what you want to call this?" Shay's irritability came through again, and he lifted his head to glare at Alpha. His dark eyes stared out at him from behind his pale hair, face scrunched up in a sort of snarl. "I'm stressed, confused, pissed, terrified, and totally at a loss all because of you and these damn feelings! Do you have any idea how much I hate having feelings?! I'm so used to just not caring, or only giving a minimal amount of care, and now here I am with this thing in my life that wants to drag me out of my safe zone and make me feel again. I mean, I thought I knew what feeling was, but no, I didn't, because then you came along!"

He turned his head away, glaring off down the empty hallway and grinding his teeth. He then repeated quietly, "You, Alpha, made me feel again..." Shay turned back to the hybrid after saying that, and promptly closed his rant by doing something he had been trying to do for over a day now. Grabbing fistfuls of the front of Alpha's shirt, he almost violently pulled him forward, ducking his head down to give him a peck on the mouth.

(He couldn't have done it all sappy-like... He gets courage when he's pissed or wound up somehow. XD Thanks for the comment on that, Alpha. It apparently irritated him just enough. XD)

----

Sasha was ready to return to bed... "Alright, you guys go on ahead. I'm gonna go lie down and harass my nurses." She started limping back towards her room, while Chase stayed with the Brodeurs to help make sure Roy got home without fainting or something.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:06 pm

(DAMN IT SHAY KISS YOU LOVE ALREADY!!! *uses my willpower* SHIKU...HADOKEN!!!! *fires random blast at nothing*

Zero: He's been playing the demo for Project X Zone...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: