The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:27 pm

(Shay: I'm working on it! I'm really bad with feelings! *covers his face with his hands*)

Feeling really out of it now that he had more medicine in his system, EJ's stress faded into drowsy confusion... He held onto the Brodeurs' hands, reassured by their presence, and slowly slipped into a state of half-consciousness that left him rather unaware of his surroundings.

Marie sighed. "Maybe bringing up Roy wasn't the best idea... He'll be out of it for a while now, but it should help with the headache. I'll see about getting Flare in here later to take a look at him. Maybe she can do some healing to help, and she could probably reassure him a little... as much as I don't understand it, the two are family."

---

"Benjy?" Scotty turned when he heard Stone's voice, and Shay looked up. Both of them moved over to the bed, happy to see that he was conscious and able to move around. Scotty practically glomped his boyfriend, leaning down and wrapping his arms around him in a hug. "You're alright! You worried me, lad..."

Shay crossed his arms over his chest and scowled slightly, but he did say, "You need to come to the infirmary every time you even feel a little off, or at least come to me or Alpha so we can make sure you're alright. Anyway, as long as you don't feel dizzy at all, you can take off the mask. We'll keep you here for at least a few hours to keep an eye on you."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:37 pm

(*picks up the cotton pieces* Pluto...? o7o?

Alpha: o~o")

Roxy looked at him weird, and whispered, "You're really weird sometimes..." However, she pretty much loved him for it anyway, and just cuddled him as he rested, comforted by his prescience.

---

"Yes, I think it was..." Anna sighed a little, before adding, "I hope Flare can help him, even a little..." Rachel didn't say anything about the cat's cousin, more focused on the cat himself... He had a dazed look on his face, which replaced the stressed look he had a few moments before. The younger Brodeur reached over to brush some of his hair out of his face, even though he seemed to not even see her.

---

Stone's arms wrapped around Scotty's back, just holding onto him for a moment before answering Shay, "O-okay... I will... Just, what about a procedure...?" The hybrid's voice was still muffled by the oxygen mask, and the hybrid moved to take it off now because he didn't feel dizzy at all.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:40 pm

(I am now one with the fluff... *cottons about* meh!!!!! XDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:47 pm

(XDDD Dunno how that works, but okay.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:49 pm

(It means I'm out of ideas again *faceplants* Derp! XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:52 pm

(Oh. ouo" Shit.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:59 pm

(I am procrastinating so badly right now. XDDD)

As dazed as he was, EJ registered the feeling of Rachel's fingers combing through his hair and leaned his head into her hand. He sighed into his oxygen mask, his eyelids fluttering for a moment as he looked up at her, and then closed. Only a few minutes after becoming conscious, he was already starting to go under again, this time due to the medication.

Marie let out a soft breath, then turned to Anna. "Would you like to go get Roy now? We can let him know that EJ has regained consciousness... though maybe leave out any stressful details."

----

"Yes, I was explaining to Scotty about a simple, low-risk procedure that could really help you and your sister," Shay replied, brushing some of his pale hair out of his face. "A small device, sort of like a pacemaker, would be put on the weak side of your heart, in simple terms. It doesn't require open-heart surgery or anything like that, and if we sent you to a capable hospital in, say, Kevale, you could get it done without a fuss at all."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:00 pm

(Hmm...I still have no ideas. Damn it...XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:36 pm

(Stupid project... *grumbles at the poster I'm putting together for my group* I hate group projects.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:46 pm

(Ah group projects...I remember when...oh wait I have to do that shit everyday XD

Anyways I replied on the Pokemon RP on DA.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:11 pm

(I just went boot shopping, and I saw an ornament that looked like a guy wearing a red plaid shirt... I wanted it so bad just for Scotty... XD

AND I'M GETTING FOOTY PJS FOR CHRISTMAS YES. O7O)

"Yes, I would... Good idea." Anna replied, finally able to take her gaze from the unconscious cat and look at Marie. She let EJ's hand go, and then asked her daughter, "Are you going to stay with him, or...?"

"Yeah, I am... I'll come viseet Roy latair..." The bat replied, not really able to leave him, even though he was unconscious and unaware of her. She still held onto his hand.

---

The thought that it wasn't an open heart surgery made Stone feel a little better about it... "When do you think that this could happen...?" Stone really hoped it would help... He didn't want to be hospitalized again. "D-does Swan know about my attack...?"

(I hate group projects, too... Unless they're actually reliable people. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:21 pm

(I'm a little pissed. Three of us in the group all made a bunch of stuff to put on the poster, but one of them didn't and now we have these big empty spaces to fill and I'm emailing her all like, "Lady. Make something to put on the poster it's due tomorrow." >8I ...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 pm

(ono"...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:58 pm

(*tableflip*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:00 pm

(ono... *pats face*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:15 pm

(Yeah that's the problem with group projects there's always that one member...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:21 pm

(*pouty look* ~n~ Meeehhhhh... I'm taking a break from the stupid thing before I rage too hard.)

Marie crossed her arms as she waited, suggesting, "You should stay home tonight, Rachel... You can come back tomorrow, but someone else can sit with Elliot tonight. I know you're worried, but it'll--" She was interrupted by some cursing in the hallway, and looked a little startled for a moment before heaving a sigh and facepalming, recognizing the voices.

"I swear to God, Sasha..."

"Aww, quit complaining. Where's the kid?"

"Does it matter? You need to be laying down!"

"I'm fine. Where's the kid?"

"Are you even--?"

"You're not answering my question."

"Sasha!"

There was the sound of someone really tall stumbling and falling, and the grunt of someone else attempting to catch that person and the both of them ending up clumsily falling onto the floor, or maybe against a wall... And more quiet swearing.

Marie shook her head, then headed for the door. "I'm guessing that there are some more visitors for either EJ or Roy, or both... Chase, what on earth are you doing?" She stepped outside the room to deal with her giant puppies; the Saunders had both been injured in the attack, and Sasha at least was supposed to be resting. Not that either of them were. Rather, they were sitting on the floor with Sasha practically on top of her brother, both with "uh oh" expressions on their faces since they were caught by Marie.

----

Shay looked contemplative for a moment, then said, "Your sister doesn't know. You've only been here for a bit less than an hour. But you two will need to make a decision about getting the procedures sometime within the next few days... Apparently a ship is heading to Kevale pretty soon. Some situation with that psychopath feline who was brought in. Apparently he's going to be put in a mental hospital out of the country. Anyway, the point is that you can get on a flight and have the procedure within a week."

Scotty was still holding onto Stone, petting his ginger hair with one hand as he hugged him close.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:28 pm

'Ah I see. What do you want to do now?' he asked. His mind had been kept busy by focusing on what happened in the movie, he kept trying to not think about what would happen if Laura and Paulette couldn't get past his species.

---

"I can make myself focus Winter. I'm not going to sleep when there are still people who need me. My tiredness is making your irradiated so that's another reason for me to leave. I will sleep when my body gives out and not before then. Stay here with Felicity to keep an eye on her for me." Flare said and grabbed her tail out of Winnie's hand. She then walked out the door to see if anyone needed her. That was one of the few things she and EJ had in common, if they had work to do they would keep working until their bodies couldn't take it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:45 pm

(Goddammit Sasha... XD)

Rachel was also about to protest, but she was cut off even before she started because of the commotion in the hallway... Rachel recognized who it was, and facepalmed, Are you shitting me right now...? Rachel poked her head out of the room, a look of 'you have to shitting me right now' on her face, temporarily distracted from EJ, "Guys, you could 'ave asked for 'elp comeeng 'ere, you know, wizout getteeng as badly busted by Marie right now... Are you okay?"

Anna sweatdropped, not really sure what to say right now. Wow...

---

"O-okay... If you call for Swan, we can discuss it... I want to do the procedure, if it's going to help... I don't think Swan would say no to it, either, but I still wanna ask her." Stone replied, leaning tiredly on Scotty, "The sooner, the better..." The idea that he was going to probably be on a flight with Matthew made him a little uneasy... And then he remembered Scotty's scratches and bruises. ...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:18 pm

Celeste looked at him, then asked, 'I kind of want to know what you are thinking about. I know you well enough now to be able to tell when something is worrying you. Are you okay?'

---

Winnie almost cried when Flare walked away, sending a jab of miserable emotions at the cat as she left. She didn't understand why Flare never listened to the ones who cared about her, and then complained about being unloved...

---

"I tried to stop her..." Chase muttered like a little kid caught doing something, while Sasha just grinned. The two started helping each other up, the both of them bandaged. Sasha even had one eye covered by bandages, but that somehow didn't take away from the impish expression on her face.

"We just wanted to see how all you kids were all doing. There's no shame in that," Sasha told her, reaching out to ruffle Rachel's hair with one hand. 

---

"I can see about calling your sister down," Shay offered, figuring he had nothing better to do with his time (except maybe sleep or eat, but that was for mortals). He didn't wait for an answer, feeling awkward standing there while the couple hugged... I really need to figure out what's going on between me and Alpha. I seriously do. But until then, time to find this guy's little sister...

He asked Ruth about where Swan lived, and soon enough hunted her down to explain that her brother recently had an attack, but he was okay, and they had a plan to give both of the siblings better control of their conditions.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:27 pm

'I'm not sure. So far your mother and Laura don't like me very much, I'm worried about if they don't get past the fact that I'm made out of fire then they'll want us to stop dating because they won't approve. I don't want to stop being with you Celeste, I love you.' Amigo explained. He knew that Laura didn't like him because of how protective she was and he knew Paulette didn't like him because of what he looked like. He still cared about her family even though they seemed to not care about him.

---

Flare was used to miserable emotions, she would get over it. She was too stubborn to fully listen to other people because she didn't see anything that stopped meant that people cared. To her if they cared they would encourage her to do what she wanted to do instead of trying to stop her.

---

"Thank goodness he's ok. Will it really be safe for us to that? Not to mention society is going to eventually be built back up, couldn't the doctors charge us a lot of money for the two of us?" Swan asked. She was almost in complete panic when Shay mentioned that her brother had an attack, but when he said he was ok she was able to calm herself down. Whenever she heard about her brother having an attack and a healer came over to tell her about it she kept getting so scared that they would say something like, 'I'm so sorry...' and she would never see Stone again.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Rachel fixed her hair when Sasha ruffled at it, even though it was just in a sloppy ponytail with lots of flyaway hair that fell out of the ponytail. "Okay, case een point... Buht steell. I don't want you two getteeng more 'urt zan you already are... And zhust a 'eads up, Roy's seeck... again."

(Roy: >A>")

---

(I also heard that there's something in sea food that's supposed to help with their heart condition. It's something called Coenzyme Q10, and it may reduce shortness of bresth and the collection of excess fluid.

SHAY. ACCEPT ALPHA'S LOVE DAMMIT.)

"Thank you..." Stone replied, watching Shay off, before turning his attention to Scotty. The hybrid leaned against him still, "I-I'm sorry... For scaring you... It's just something I can't really control when it acts up..." He hoped Swan wouldn't be triggered by the news that he had an attack again...
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:57 pm

(Anybody wanna Skype? I need some help thinking XD.

Zero: ERROR 404 "Pluto" Not found.

XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:58 pm

(Dammit... Now I want to... But I need to study math. DX)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:59 pm

(Grr...*flips table* FUCK YOU MATH!!! XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: