The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:53 pm

(Winnie: *looks at Jonah* Maybe I'll draw you!

Jonah still needs to have his panic attack and demand a DNA test to see if he's Winnie's dad... I'm imaging him explaining to Flare and her just being all like, "I will end you." XD

Um, we could skip to when Stone regains consciousness or, if they go home, when they arrive back home?)

Marie fretted over EJ, who opened his eyes and looked at her with an expression that pretty much just said 'give me headache medicine and go the fuck away.' The mouse asked some questions, which he quietly answered, in too low of a voice for the Brodeurs to hear. Eventually Marie stepped back, though, and EJ whispered a request instead of an answer to a question. The mouse looked up at Anna and motioned for her to come over. "He wants to see you, too."

----

Celeste laughed occasionally as she watched the movie, her laugh sounding a little strange. Oddly, the noises Celeste made could be described as babylike, since the only noises she made were ones that came instinctively or accidentally, much like a very young child. Though she didn't have a baby's voice, the sounds she made followed the same patterns.

----

"Okay..." Winnie thought for a moment, then started to draw. She glanced up at Flare occasionally, able to feel the cat's tiredness... literally. "Your sleepiness is making me sleepy, too... Are you sick, Flare? You don't feel very good."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:59 pm

In the sleepiest voice ever, Jonah wrapped his arms around her and said, "Is this a Roxy blanky?"

He rested his head on hers, "Cause its mine now..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:05 pm

(Ah God... XD And then Roxy's like: "???????????"

Sure. Do you wanna start, or should I?)

Anna had been standing with Rachel, not really talking much to her as they watched Marie, until the mouse called for Anna. She seemed a little taken back, but only nodded and moved towards the cat, smiling a little as she whispered, "I'm glad that you're awake, EJ... I was worried... Fretting is more like it, actually..."

---

"Mmn... You're in luck, 'cause there's only one of 'em." Roxy replied, her mouth muffled a little by Jonah's neck. She let out a breath, nuzzling him, "You're really warm..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:11 pm

"It comes with the powers..." Jonah tiredly sighed, "You're really cuddly."

He planted a quick tired little kiss on her forehead

(Jonah: *epic sleepy face* *cuddles Roxy* <3333

>w< )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:15 pm

Roxy's face went red a little, but she smiled anyway as she lifted her head from Jonah's neck, "Thanks... It's the soft fur. And the fact that I'm not even five foot five."

(Roxy: o//w//o <3

e3e...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:22 pm

"Whatever the reason I love it." He admitted his face starting to warm as a little blush appeared on his face.

He started to rub her back a bit, not even really thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:22 pm

(Flare is totally not going to try and kill him 070')

Amigo couldn't really tell the difference between her laugh and other people's laughs. He had never been around babies or if he had he never heard them laugh so it made no difference to him. It was kind of interesting for him to hear her laugh.

---

"I can't get sick Winnie." Flare explained. She knew that Winter could feel her tiredness, but if it became a problem she would leave and make herself find something useful to do. She was a healer and she had kind of neglected her healer responsibilities because she had been so focused on fighting and killing, but now it was time to help people rather then kill them.

---

"Nah, I surprisingly don't get hungry too often. You can go and eat something while I stay here." Calvin offered.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:32 pm

(Ahahahaha... XD

Winnie: o3o?

Ummmm... I dunno, I don't mind who starts. ^u^")

EJ calmed down a little as Marie left him alone and Anna came over instead. He looked up at her, his yellow eyes narrow even though it was dim in the room. He reached one hand out towards her, rasping from behind his mask, "Is... Roy okay...? After this...?" He could only imagine how pissed off Roy was when he heard about what happened.

----

Celeste enjoyed the movie, laughing at the funny parts and smiling at all of the sweeter, more emotional bits... It was one of those usual animated movies angled towards older kids and younger teens... There was drama, humor, and sadness, but then the good guys won and everyone lived happily ever after. Pleased with the ending, she set the tablet down and looked up at Ronnie, signing, 'What did you think of your first movie?'

----

"Flaaaare..." Winnie complained when the cat didn't acknowledge the point of her bringing it up. She pouted a little as she went back to her drawing, though every now and then sent Flare her own feelings; little bits of worry and love all mixed together.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:42 pm

'It was pretty good. It wasn't anything like I expected.' he answered. He thought it would be more like a documentary, but it was good for him to get a surprise. All of the plays he had seen or had done was about life experiences those people had.

---

"Don't worry about me." Flare replied. She did love Winnie, but she hated it when people worried about her. It made her think that they really thought she couldn't handle something and she wasn't all that tough she seemed to be, it was like she was a complete pushover or something. She figured that she had been bothering Winter enough so now it was time to find something more useful to do, no matter how unstable her legs were. So she made herself get up and slowly walk towards the door so that she could have more balance that way.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:19 am

(Okay, so I've been thinking... No offence K!Laura, but the whole movies deal you're gonna do with K!Roy is kind of a shitty date idea. I mean, you're not even talking to one another, in total darkness for like an hour and a half. At least go the park or something after and do random crap, like swinging on the swings or something... XP

Also, I wanna know what K!Aarani's first date would be. o3o And K!Aaron meeting K!Gabe for the first time. And P!Aaron to P!Gabe, too. ~ouo~)

"I do, too." Roxy replied, still lying half-on him. The chinchilla then asked about his tiredness, "Did you not sleep well last night or something?"

---

Anna let out a little sigh as she took the cat's hand-- she gently rubbed at his knuckles as she replied, "I'm afraid not... I was just informed a little while ago that he came down with something... I'm going to take him home today. He'll be better in a few days, but I think this is what caused him to become sick... As well as all the stress he went through before while recovering from his injuries..."

---

Stone didn't know how long he had been out, or how long his episode was, but eventually, he did wake up. His blue eyes opened to find a white ceiling... The hybrid felt an oxygen mask on his face still, with his breath making the plastic fog up when he breathed out. His gaze turned, noticing the heart monitor to his left. His heartbeat was almost regular now, and was only a little bit too slow. Goddammit... Now Stone knew what his sister went through all the time... But not to the same extent. He remembered one time where she was hospitalized for a few days because it was so bad...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:45 am

(Hey, the movies is just the excuse to go out. XD They're gonna be derps. We all know they're gonna be derps... XDDDDD

Oh gosh... I wanna know what K!Aaron thinks of K!Nani when he first meets her... the shy, awkward, ditzy kid with braces. LOVE HER AARON. LOVE HER.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:49 am

(THEY BETTER BE DERPS TOGETHER WITH K!MARIE, K!RUTH, K!RACHEL, K!PAULETTE, AND K!CELESTE FANGIRLING OVER THEM. X3

K!Aaron: ?????

I know have a headcanon that can be canon that he's probably on the senior football team or something (I know he has powers, but he can just not use them?), and is one of the only juniors on the team because he's pretty good. XP

Oh God... When K!Nani gets her braces off... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:55 am

(Wait a minute... Wouldn't K!Aaron have to meet K!Nani's two much older siblings...? o7o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:21 am

(Oh gawd, her older siblings... XDDDD Her brother is 10 years older and her sister 18 years older... Dude... Aaron is gonna have to deal with a guy in his mid-to-late twenties and a woman in her early thirties. They're adults. Like. Legit adults. XD

Nani will sparkle when she gets her braces off. She will SPARKLE.

Nani: I can eat popcorn and caramel again! ;7;! *eats caramel popcorn*

Gabe: I will buy you all the caramel you want... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:23 am

(Aaron: O~O"

Yes, she will.... XD

Pfft, when I had braces, I chewed gum and ate popcorn anyway. =7=")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:28 am

(I didn't... I had all kinds of hardware in my mouth. Like a stupid palate expander and rubber bands and stuff... Normal, everyday bread got stuck in them enough. I didn't want to eat anything I wasn't supposed to. XD

Nani: You'll love my family! ^w^

The Siblings: Soooo... you're her boyfriend? You? We expected some quiet, safe little nerd... Not a jock.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:31 am

The wolf thought for a moment, "Eh, I slept alright...maybe its cause this whole genocide thing is finally over and I don't have to sleep with one eye open."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:34 am

(Oh wow... o7o" Shit.

Aaron: ...*kind of looks at them like are you fucking shitting me right now???*

o3o")

"Oh... Well, just try to relax now... You don't have to worry about it anymore... I'll stay here. I wasn't really doing anything that productive, anyway."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:46 am

Jonah laughed a little bit, "The only ones being productive around here are the healers, Storm, and Lance..."

He gave Roxy a gentle little squeeze, almost like a cuddling hug.

Speaking of Storm, the robot canine was out and about, with this war over what was her primary directive? Had the end of this war rendered her unnecessary?
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:49 am

"Yeah, I guess you're right about that..." Roxy replied, snuggling close to him again, "Go to sleep, if you want to... Just don't sleep for too long, or you're not going to sleep well tonight."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:56 am

(Nani: ouo ....?

Poor Aaron. XD You can do it, man! Just look adorable!)

EJ seemed to deflate when she told him that... Feeling utterly miserable, he closed his eyes again, just wanting to go back to sleep for days so he wouldn't have to deal with this. Roy was sick, everyone was worried, and he was forbidden to see his older brother anymore... and there was a possibility something was wrong with him because of that stupid "cure." Could today get any worse? The "I want to cry" feeling turned into actual crying as he laid there, his head hurting worse as his eyes teared up.

Marie couldn't stand to see the cat sit there in misery, and decided to up his pain medication... Normally she would consult Ruth about that, but right now she honestly didn't care about what her sister had to say. She walked over to the IV and adjusted the drip so he would get a higher dose, not looking poor Anna in the eye as she did so, or really even alerting EJ to the fact that she was putting more drugs in his system. Hopefully the medicine would make him tired and he would be able to rest instead of stressing out.

----

Stone wasn't alone in his room; there were soft voices talking in a corner. Scotty was sitting in a chair, wearing a t-shirt now that his injuries had all been bandaged. The sheep's voice was tired and dejected as he whispered to Shay, the other one there... though, the bat looked more depressed than his friend. Shay's eyes were red and had dark shadows under them, making it look like he had been crying or something not too long ago (which he had been, either on his own or all over Alpha, who he was trying to figure out what to do with considering their confusing relationship...)

"He'll be alright. It was good he mentioned the actual name of the condition... I talked to Ruth, and that damned pilot... If we take him to a hospital in Kevale, he can get the procedure. It's not even an open-heart anything, so it's relatively low risk. You guys will be away for a while, but... Stone and his sister could both really use it. I don't understand why Swan wasn't given the procedure before the world went to hell, but now they both have the opportunity," Shay was telling Scotty, trying to reassure him.

----

'Movies are cool. Computers and stuff are used to make a lot of the effects and even some of the backgrounds.' Celeste signed. She wasn't so sure what to do now, though... maybe she and Ronnie could go see her sister.

----

Winnie scowled after Flare, reaching out to grab the end of the cat's tail as she walked past. "No!" She stared stubbornly at her; maybe Flare wasn't the best influence on an eight-year-old, but at least Winnie had enough of the cat's fire to stand up to her. "No more working for you today! You are not helpful if you are so tired you can't walk or think! You'll just mess up by accident anyway and hurt someone! Go to sleep!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:59 am

(Dayum big post... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:59 am

"Will you stay with me?" he asked her, "This cuddling is nice..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:10 pm

(o7o"

Aaron: >A>" No.

SHAY. ACCEPT ALPHA'S LOVE. DO IT.)

I told him too much... Anna looked dismayed as EJ started to actually tear up, and looked up to watch Marie move to the IV drip... The mother still held onto his hand as she watched Marie increase the dosage, and felt a little better that they were dealing with his headache... Hopefully it would make him rest.

Rachel panicked a little, moving towards her mother and boyfriend, unable to see him cry, "E-Ezhay..." However, the panic subsided when he visibly calmed down as the higher dosage entered his system... She reached over to take his other hand, "E-eet's okay..." With her other hand, she reached over to brush the tears away on his face.

---

It took Stone a moment to realize who else was in the room with him, and what they were talking about... He sat up more, trying to not let it get to him, "S-Scotty...?" The hybrid's voice came out muffled because of the oxygen mask, but he couldn't bring himself to try and take it off. He didn't want to risk his heart acting up again because of the lack of oxygen in his system.

---

"Of course. You're warm, anyway, and I don't feel like moving at all, so you're stuck with me."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:26 pm

"Yay..." Jonah managed to let out, his eyes now fully shut as he dropped into sleep...

(The fluff!!! The Ronah fluff!!!! *dies in fluffy cotton ball explosion*

Jonah: .////." ?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: