The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Art Page for Kolerin

Go down 
+2
Chirpingsong
Blueleaf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Awww, they're all so cute! X3
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:50 pm

Ikr! I love the eldest design <3

Shay even you should admit that they're cute >w<

Amigo: They are cute, but if I do get together with Celeste I want to wait a while ^^'
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Dering_girls_wip_by_eleven1nd160-d7i9t1b

Here is my work-in-progress of the Dering sisters... it's getting late and I have a headache, and it's making me mad, so... XD Yeah. The colors they are now are their paler colors that are visible on a majority of their bodies. Notice how Celeste is significantly paler. They both have darker markings on their muzzles, ears, arms, legs, and tails-- dark colorpoints, like a Siamese cat. I notice that Sil gives them spots instead of their specific color patterns, and Blueh forgets to give them their creamy colors.

But yeah, I can't finish this right now, but I figured I'd show you so you can see their body types. Both are sort of short and squat, with small chests, slim legs, but wide hips. These ladies are pear-shaped. XD Laura is a bit thicker than Celeste is, probably because of the age difference, and the fact that Celeste will probably be a little taller than her sister once she gets a bit older. Both have fluffy hair, though Celeste does not have her sister's unique hairline, rather having a forelock (hair that hangs in the middle of her forehead).
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Amigo: *covers eyes and glows brightly* >////<' Um....*hands Laura one of Roy's shirts and then hands Celeste his shirt while keeping his eyes closed* Please put them on.....
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Okay, I see their body shape.... That makes sense. XD But I like the drawing so far! o7o Aaaaaand artist's nudity..... eue 

Roy: .....o/////o" 

Welp, we've got a staring boy alert. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Yeah, they're slightly thicker around the waist because their torsos are so short, so their body weight can't "stretch out" like on tall people like Roy and Rachel. XD And their feet are so cute and tiny! <3

Laura: Roy! >/////<

I totally knew he'd be the one who stares. XDDDD

Sasha: Now go seduce him, Laura! o7o

Laura: NO! >//A//< *takes the shirt from Ronnie and quickly puts it on, tugging it down to try to cover everything*

Celeste: o/////o' *wiggles into the shirt and wraps her tail around herself to help cover up*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Okay, I see. ouo Yay, people with small feet! 8D *flails* 

And yes, he's a starer. XD Just as long as he doesn't make a sound like a strangled animal, I'm good. ouo" 

Roy: o//~//o 

Rachel: *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Amigo: O///O' T-there you go.....*glows again*
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Oh gawd... XDDDD I'm looking forward to Lauroy awkward way too much...

Laura: >//~//<

Celeste: *fascinated by the glowing* *thinks he reminds her of a lightbulb*

Oh Celeste... XD
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Especially when Roy is in his boxers because she's never really seen him without a shirt, or pants. eue 

Roy: e//n//e" 

It's going to be so fucking awkward.... Because Roy would be fucking exhausted, and not notice Laura waiting for him until he turns around. XD
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Amigo: U-um...>///o *glows brighter*
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:55 pm

It'll to so hilarious... XDDDD Laura shall have her revenge! Sort of! He should know better than to stare. *laughs*

We will not involve little Celeste in awkward though. ouo She's still young and mostly innocent... She and Shay still have little conspiracy theories about Lauroy having a real love life though. XDDDD She is not as naive as Nani is.

Shay: ADMIT IT ROY! D8<

Dude. They haven't slept together, not in that sense.

Shay: We don't believe you.

Celeste: *stern face*
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Amigo: Guys, what they do is their own business. If they have then they have, if they haven't then they haven't. Roy and Laura know the truth about that and it's up to them if they even want to say anything about stuff like that. ^^ So can we please drop it?
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:04 pm

Shay: NO. WE CANNOT. BECAUSE I WANT AN EXCUSE TO HURT HIM! D8<

Oh Shamus... *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:06 pm

Yes. XDDDD She would have her sweet, sweet revenge. 

Roy: o//n//o" 

Don't worry, Shay. They haven't had the frickle frackle. And I had the idea floating around that Roy might be asexual.... Which is he just doesn't have sexual pleasure. So..... Does that help maybe?

Roy: *kind of shifts away* o//n//o"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:16 pm

Laura: Heyyy, but that's not fair to me once we are married. oAo

Shay: SHUT UP LAURA!

Laura: NO!

Both: *start having a slap fight*

Really, guys...? XD They just need an excuse to argue occasionally. It's their normal relationship. Slapping included.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:22 pm

Oh my God, Laura! XDDDD But I was just thinking-- he might not be. And it is kind of unfair to you because he's bi, so.... ouo" 

Roy: Meep..... ono" 

He's so confused..... But Shay, if you hurt Roy, Laura will be on your ass and will show you no mercy. Think about that! And stop fighting! D8<
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:36 pm

So their color pattern is kind of like this?

Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 LNU0OEu
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:08 pm

Dat fluffy tail >w<

Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 CK4wn7p
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Close, but not quite. ^^' Seriously, just look up a photo of a Siamese cat. ouo And look at my pictures of Laura on DA. Laura has some orangey colors and stuff, while Celeste is paler.

Who's that a drawing of? ouo?
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:40 pm

It's Pippa XD
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:54 pm

I thought so, but it confused me because her tail is so much bigger in this drawing than it usually is. XD
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:55 pm

Well her tail is now huge XD I like it huge :3
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Chibi_pipase__by_eleven1nd160-d7j835j

Chase's fur color is too yellow, but Pippa turned out almost perfect. ouo I hope you like it Sil. XD Poor Chase... Pippa just wants a hug...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:55 pm

Aw, they're so cute! >w< Poor Chase indeed... XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art Page for Kolerin
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next