The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:25 pm

"Umbra," Lance said, "Go with our Dragon friend and start wrecking shit, I'm going with Roy."

"On it."

Of course when Umbra turned around Ali was already gone...

"Sonuva..." he muttered attempting to follow her.

~

If an angry women was a bad thing try an angry dragon lady on a vengeance quest on for size. She whistled, Sect soldiers showed up...then nothing but a gory mess was left behind. It wasn't long before Umbra was literally following the mess.

~

Lance meanwhile followed after Roy and co. He had only a hand gun and a short sword, his perferred weapon of choice given his powers.

(It's cool. I'm doing more or less the same one handed.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:27 pm

(Nice, Lance. XD)

Roy gave Umbra one last look, before turning away and following Chase and Sasha. His stomach continued to do flips and tied itself in knots-- he was kind of thankful he didn't eat that much before heading out, since it had been kind of a rush... The bat glanced over to Lance, but didn't say anything. He tried to keep a straight, emotionless look on his face, but it was difficult because he was freaking out on the inside. "Okay, I 'ave one word of advice for you guys. Zhust, try not to die, please?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:39 pm

"Same to you," Lance replied now running backward to be sure they weren't followed. Thank Aurora they weren't.

~

"Damn...and I thought I could do brutality..." Umbra commented.

~

Off a ways, Jonah and Nex had been dropped off, they were part of the vanguard, the main force that was attacking from a bit closer to the front of the base. Talk about a hot spot, gunfire all around, cyborgs clashing with blades some exchanging punches. Jonah defended well that's for sure. No surprise since he was one of there best made models...he shook the thought of their owntech used against them didn't sit too well.

"How ya holding up Nex?" Jonah asked forcing an enemy back

"I'm conflicted, wolf, why do you fight these people?"

"They are experimenting on supers, taking us and holding us against our will." he told him.

Nex asked no further questions...but everything seemed so...strange to him...surely he would know about an all out war. Maybe if he regained his memory...

"PUSH TO THAT LAB OVER THERE!" Jonah snapped

Lab? Nex looked and his head suddenly swam, a brief flashback...a Feline...a tube...an explosion...

Jonah tapped the tiger, "You okay?"

Nex nodded the dizziness passed and he moved on keeping this vision to himself
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:39 pm

(Run, man, run! XD)

"Don't worry about us, toothpick!" Sasha grinned at him, calling him by his insulting nickname in hopes of yanking him out of his panicky headspace. "Chase and I are crazy bitches!" She ran off with her gun, letting out a maniacal laugh as she shot at the Sect soldiers who got in her way, shouting at the top of her lungs, "MAMA'S HOME! WHO'S GONNA HELP ME TAKE OUT THE TRASH?!"

Chase suddenly got a look on his face. "Wait, did she just call me a bitch? SASHA!" He ran off after his sister, the two of them helping clear the way so Roy could get through. Sasha was laughing like a psychopath while Chase cursed like a sailor... they were an odd duo of soldiers, but they had military training and were among the best of the Devas even without powers.

----

Julianne was well aware of the situation... He smiled darkly to herself, standing alone in her throne room. She looked down at the little bundle of fur on her chair... Laura was curled up in a ball on the throne itself, within plain sight and easy reach. The best kind of bait was always left out in the open. "Your hero is on his way, sweetheart... Just keep breathing." She chuckled, then slunk into the shadows at the back of the room, waiting for Roy to arrive.

----

Paulette Dering was in her cell, blue eyes wide with terror as the alarms all started screeching. She curled up in the corner, her fluffy tail wrapped around her body as she listened to the guards yelling at one another, saying something about the enemy being here... Enemy? You mean those people... the Devas? They're here?!
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:50 pm

(Chase and Sasha give me life. XD They are like the twins in the Book of Life-- not exactly, but close enough. XD

GO! WRECK SHIT! *throws a pokéball and Roy pops out*

By the way, where is Paulette's cell? o3o?)

Roy didn't say anything more as he jogged after Chase and Sasha-- he had to deal with the occasional Sect soldier, and promptly either broke their jaw completely, or a javelin through the heart, with a permanent scowel on his face as he fought. His hands and clothes become bloodied, very dark red that wasn't exactly his own right now. His panic was gone-- he was filled with adrenaline, with his heart pumping to deliver oxygen to the cells that made up the various tissues in his body.

---

Roxy jumped at a Sect soldeir, and parried the cyborg's blade with her bare arms. It took him a moment to recover, and to think What the fuck was that? before she promptly sliced him up quickly with her bare hands. The scared, injured girl she had been a few days ago was replaced with something a lot more sinister.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:51 pm

"Don't worry I'll free you. Just hold still." Flare said and broke the machines that were restraining her and the brain monitor. She picked up the girl to get her out of her cell, it should also help the girl relax a little bit because her warmth might comfort the poor girl. After she was out of her cell she was handed over to Duel who wrapped his arm around her so that his tail and his other arm would be free for more people. Then she went to a red wolf and opened his cell. "Come on we're getting you out of here, hold still first ok." she told him.

Last edited by Silverfur on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:55 pm

(Roy: FLARE, I DON'T BLOODY ASK A LOT FROM YOU, BUHT ZAT WAS MY ZHOB TO SAVE LAURA'S MOZAIR. I DON'T GEEVE A SHEET, PUT HER BACK.

o3o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:55 pm

(Amigo: That was me XD besides you've got Laura to save.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:58 pm

(It was kind of established that Roy would also save Paulette... o3o" I've been looking forward to it for a while now.

Roy: >81)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:58 pm

(Ok fine I was never told that.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:02 pm

(AGH I LOST MY POST BECAUSE THE THREAD CHANGED!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:03 pm

(FUCK NO! OAO)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:08 pm

"Roy, we'll handle the soldiers! You get inside!" Chase called to his foster brother, not wanting Roy to linger out here and end up unable to get to Laura... that would just break him more than any physical injury could. "We'll follow you when we get the chance! Just go!"

Paulette could hear the shouting... She strained to understand what they were saying, hoping that someone would come by and get her out of there.

---

Meanwhile, one of the guards was now helping Tina (and anyone with her). He was a russet-furred fox who looked eerily familiar... maybe if he had violet eyes and some grey fur, he would be more recognizeable, but as it was he looked like an ordinary red fox who was getting along in age. And he was apparently not fond of the Sect at all; he was one of the people forced to serve them because they held a hostage. His wife, to be exact. The fox shot at the Sect soldiers, helping the curly-haired otter girl, who looked like a mere teenager... Damn, soldiers are so young anymore...

He hoped this would end today, and cringed as he fired another shot at the enemy.

(Tina, meet Wallace. XD Now go rescue Keyah.)

----

Felicity calmed down when Flare got her out of that horrible little cell... She leaned against Duel once she was handed off to him, unable to stand up on her own. The dhole wanted to thank them, but couldn't seem to find her voice... She just slumped there against the really tall guy, watching the orange cat as she rescued more people.

The wolf, Zachariah, pushed his way out of his cell once Flare opened it. "I'm fine, they didn't do anything to me yet. I'll help get the others out of their cells."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:08 pm

(I HAD TO MAKE A WHOLE NEW FRIGGIN' POST. AGGGGHHH!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:11 pm

(Anyways, Sil, Paulette is a fluffy white cat, not a pine marten, anyway. XD It was Laura's dad who was a marten. The girls are both like 90% marten and 10% cat. It's why they're fluffier, and why Celeste has the colors she does. Also, it is the cat blue-eyed gene that can cause deafness. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:14 pm

"We'll get you out of here soon. I just need two more people to transport." Duel told the woman. Hopefully that would calm her down a little bit, that she would be in a much safer place.

"If you're sure, try and find a sickly person or a child to free so that they can be teleported some place where they will be safe and taken care of." Flare said to the wolf and went to try and find more people to free.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Felicity heard the tall guy speak, and her eyes flicked up to look at him. She couldn't really move, and just leaned there against him, but she blinked once, slowly. Then her voice resonated through his head as she used her telepathy, Thank you... Thank you all...

Zachariah just opened every single cell he came across, letting Flare worry about who was teleported first. Getting them out so they could either run or teleport was better than leaving them in there until the guards finally outnumbered them. He eventually found a pregnant woman and helped her from the cell, calling to them, "Here, I've got a lady you should probably take right away!" He hauled the exhausted woman over to Duel, trying to be gentle with her, but she was heavy and limped when she walked.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:19 pm

(...I FUCKING LOST THE POST GOD FUCKING DAMMIT)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:21 pm

(WELCOME TO MY WORLD, BLUEH!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:24 pm

(NEVERMIND I HAVE PART OF IT.)

Roy pushed a Sect soldier off him, and promptly set him flying into multiple Roy pushed a Sect soldier off him, which set him practically flying into multiple other soldiers-- none of them really moved after coming into contact with the ground, "I'm goeeng!" Roy yelled, dodging to the side to avoid the slash of a sword that came too close for comfort... The bat bolted inside, moving as fast as his legs would carry him.

The bat skidded to a halt after a moment of running, and took the time to look around. His chest heaved as he gulped in oxygen-- his heart was going haywire in his chest, with sweat covering his body, and blood... It made his clothes stick to him. Roy took a moment to recover, before looking around... All he could see were cells upon cells, but they were empty... Wait a second. The bat noticed a shadow cowering in a corner of a cell, and ran over to them. His hands took a hold of the cold metal bars as he stuck his muzzle through the gap-- his hazel eyes looked over at the woman, "Don't be scared. I'm 'ere to 'elp you." Little did he know, he was talking to Laura's mother. "Are you inzhured?" He shouldn't be wasting time, but he couldn't just leave this woman here.

---

(Tina: o~o?)

Gravity suddenly seized to exist under a group of Sect soldiers, and they were slammed into a wall, before tumbling into a heap. They didn't move or get up after that. Tina was trying to keep a straight face and focusing on trying to look for prisoners, but... She was ready to panic, and already starting to. Oh god... Oh God. She kind of freaked out a little, terrified out of her little mind.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:26 pm

"Here you can lean on me. All we need is one more person and we'll be out of here." Duel said and held out his long arm to the woman for her to grab onto him. He would make sure to teleport to the infirmary and then ask one of the healers to take the small bear to where the other children were.

Flare kept freeing random prisoners, she didn't want them to be all caged up like this. It wasn't hard at all to freed them anyways, she was going to make sure that everyone in their cells would be freed. She was stubborn enough to it after all, she wouldn't want to be in these dark cramped spaces for who knows how long and do who knows what to her.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Jonah smiled a bit moving to Roxy, "You good?"

Nex stumbled into the lab now holding his head as the worst headache ever settled in...vivid images now played through his mind. The feline was rather old, in a lab coat, he was muttering gibberish...his pod opened as he...

"I..."he muttered

"You were made here," the same elder feline now spoke to him back in the present, he was holding a handgun.

"I made you to kill that traitor, Jonah. You're his perfect counter..."

He glanced out of the window as his primary objective displayed right before his eyes...and his memory returned.

"Go Nexus...teach him what betrayal feels like..."

Nex headed out of the lab, now a different target in mind
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:31 pm

(UNRELATED, BUT I FOUND K!ROY AND K!RACHEL DOING THE 'WHEN MOM ISN'T HOME' THING: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

"As best as I can be right now." Roxy said quickly, before jumping again to attack anothet soldeir. This one had his head cut clean from his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:36 pm

(ROY NO DON'T BREAK THE MICROWAVE! XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:38 pm

Paulette heard footsteps and stiffened, her fur poofing out, and then yelped when a young man appeared outside her cell. She stared at him with huge blue eyes for a long moment, then shook her head and stammered, "I-I'm fine..." Scared out of her wits, but able to get up and run if she had to. Apparently, she was about to get the chance. She rose to her feet, shaking a little. Ten months. Ten months she had been in this godforsaken place!

----

Wallace could see the otter starting to have a breakdown, and instinctively reacted in a paternal manner. He reached out a grasped her shoulder, telling her, "Get a hold of yourself, miss. Now's not the time to give in to fear." His voice even seemed familiar, like an older, huskier version of someone Tina knew very well. He prompted Tina back into action, asking her, "Could you help me rescue my wife? She's in there..." He looked ahead at one of the buildings, hoping Tina would help him. None of the other Devas were slowing down enough for him to talk to.

----

"Just go and come back already!" Zachariah snapped at Duel, urging the limping pregnant woman over to him. "Standing around isn't getting these people to safety!" He didn't understand how the guy could be so calm and patient. He needed to get the child and the women to safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: