Oh mai... This is new...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:10 pm

(Celeste: *glomps Roy from the side, wrapping her arms around him and making the plushies kiss where he can see them* ^7^!

Paulette: *laughs a little*

Laura: -//n//-" ... Mom always did take Celeste's side on this kinda thing.

Paulette: Oh, you need to grow some thicker skin, sweetheart. Your sister isn't doing anything wrong. *pets her head*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:25 pm

(Roy: o/////o'

Roy, I mean, this isn't something new. XP

Roy: Yeah, buht... o//~//o'

Anna: Roy, everyone knows you're absolutely adorable with Laura.

Roy: Mom! o//n//o'!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:28 pm

(Mothers, unite! XDDDDD

Paulette: It's true! When are you going to propose, Roy? Or have you already?

Laura: MOTHER! O//A//O"

Paulette: Oh, come on, you're both adults and are clearly very much in love. Why, when I met your father--

Laura: Your love story is no excuse for trying to control mine! >//~//<")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:50 pm

(Roy: I-I mean, eet came up a few times, buht... o//n//o'

Anna: It did? o3o?

Roy: o//~//o'

Well, more OOC, but I would love to have little commitment rings or something made for them after all this hoopla. I think it would be really cute. >u<)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:55 pm

(Paulette: *squeals and grabs Roy's arm* Oh, you just have to become engaged to my daughter! It will be so precious!

Laura: *rubs at her face, which is bright red* o//~//o"

They'd be adorable with rings... And all shy about it when anyone asks. But after all this, it wouldn't be surprising if they wanted tangible evidence of their commitment. o3o)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:01 pm

(Roy: U-um... o//n//o' Zank you...?

Anna: ouo

Yeah... I would imagine just simple rings-- not really engagement rings, but something similar. I dunno where they would get them, though...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:31 pm

(Paulette: That's a good boy. *pats his shoulders*

Laura: o//m//<" ....

I'm sure someone can pull a few strings as a favor to Roy, somehow. Once the war with the Sect is over, neighboring countries will help rebuilding efforts, and since he was kind of the guy who took Julianne down, I don't think anyone would mind bringing him something so small and simple as rings. Isaac can help with that. XD

Isaac: Well, the guy did take care of my brother and kill that crazy bitch, so... yeah, why not?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:57 pm

(Yeah, I guess that could work out... XP

Roy: Um, zank you... o//~//o'

You should also thank Paulette because she doesn't see anything wrong with you being engaged to her daughter. XP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:05 pm

(Paulette: Wrong? Why would there be anything wrong with it? *squeeing*

Isaac: ... She gonna be okay?

Laura: *facepalm* She'll be fine... >//~//<

Then there's Isaac, who gets scared of commitment. o7o" He's not one for marriage and kids of his own, preferring a life of adventure and constant change. But he'll still get rings for you, Roy, cause he supports the idea of other people settling down with someone.

Isaac: And I owe him. I hate owing people. e3e"

Yes, you do owe him. A lot. XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:11 pm

"Thank goodness. I was so worried about the both of you." she admitted and hugged him back. She was still being very gentle since he did admit he got roughed up. She didn't want him to be in anymore pain than he already was or make things worse for him by accident.

---

"I'm going to be just fine. I only have a few scratches, but they aren't major. I'll treat myself when I'm back home." she answered. She held the fox close to her. Her arms tightly holding Winnie as if someone would take her away the moment she let go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:27 pm

(Roy: Whaht ze 'ell do you owe me? You don't owe me anyzing, even zough ze reengs are kind of an exception.

I think he means EJ, Roy.

Roy: I know, and you don't owe me anyzing about 'im.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:02 pm

(Isaac: Yes, I do. eme" I owe you big time, Brodeur.

EJ: Why are you fighting about this...? o7o"

Speaking of EJ, he's still sleeping on Roy right now. o3o")

Chase held onto Pippa for several long moments, unable to help it. After such a sudden, brief attack, he was a little shaken up... Not to mention what had to be going on with Roy right now. He was worried for his younger foster brother, and knew he'd just have to go see him to make sure he was okay. The canine sighed and rested his head on Pippa's, telling her, "I need to see Roy... Laura was taken hostage, and I dunno how well he's handling it. I have to make sure he's okay, or at least not completely losing it..."

----

"I healed someone today, Flare!" Winnie told her, looking up with big eyes. "Roxy was hurt really bad in her leg, and she was bleeding a lot, and the robot brought me to her so I could make her stop bleeding. And she's okay now! I'm a hero like you!" She squeezed Flare, and decided to heal the cat's wounds as well. "I'll fix you up, too. Then you won't be too tired."

----

Meanwhile, at the Brodeur residence, EJ was practically sleeping like he was in a coma. He was still passed out on Roy, with Rachel cuddled up to them on the couch, and was now completely out, no longer struggling to stay awake. He wasn't even shifting around like he had been earlier, before Roy was there. The only movement he made was the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed, and the occasional twitch of his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:16 pm

"I understand Chase. Go on and see him. I'll wait for you to come back." Pippa answered. She could only imagine how much Roy was suffering right now. She had heard that the couple really loved each other. She didn't know what she would do if Chase was gone. She let go of him so that he could leave to check up on Roy.

---

"I'm not tired Winnie. Save it for someone else who will need it more. I'm happy that you helped someone, but other people might need your healing." she explained and didn't let Winter heal her. She normally didn't let Winter heal her, she would always take care of herself when she got home.

---

(Might as well do something with Ronnie panicking XD)

Amigo had helped Flare fight of the cyborgs. Thanks to him she never got shot. He did take the cyborgs by surprise, they had never seen a lava/obsidian person before. To him just by touching them sent them in agony and their bullets did nothing. However, when he heard that Laura was kidnapped he started to panic. Celeste would most likely be with Laura and if she was then who's to say she didn't get kidnapped as well. He started to just look everywhere to find the white haired marten. Please be here, please be here, please be here! he kept thinking frantically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:22 pm

(Roy: Um, okay...? You really don't 'ave to, buht okay...

Roy, I would just not take whatever Isaac gives you. XD I think it would break him.)

Roy's hazel gaze was still on EJ as the cat slept on him like he hadn't slept in weeks. The bat just gently petted EJ's fluffy (yet recently cut) head, his gaze almost blank. His mind already wrapped around what just happened, but it still felt so unreal, like he was in a dream almost.

Rachel was still curled up against her brother's side, not asleep, but kind of on the verge of nodding off, if her brother wasn't worrying her so much. He hadn't said a word since his little breakdown, and the only instance of it was the occasional sniffle from Roy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:31 pm

"Wait, um..." Chase reached out and took hold of her again when she pulled away, unable to help but be a little paranoid and clingy. "Do you want to come with me? I-I don't feel right leaving you here by yourself again, and Sasha's not coming home right away."

---

Winnie gave her a pouty look, her bottom lip sticking out. "But I wanna heal you, Flare..." She grabbed at the cat, not wanting her to go and heal more people while she was still hurting.

---

Celeste was at Scotty and Stone's place, curled up on the couch in a little ball with a blanket around her shoulders-- no, not a blanket, but her sister's orange-and-gold shawl. It still smelled like Laura, and she got a tiny bit of comfort from it as she buried her nose in the fabric and cried over her missing older sister. Scotty was sitting next to her, gently petting her head and being oddly stoic for once. He was still just a little too shocked to break down like Celeste and Roy already had, and kept robotically moving his hand in petting motions on Celeste's head while she huddled against him.

---

A faint purring noise came from EJ after a little while, due to Roy petting his head like that. He was halfway curled up, laying in whatever position he had been in when he leaned on Roy, completely limp. The kid probably could have fallen off the couch and onto his face and not woken up, not that Roy was the kind of person to shove him off.

(Chasey, hurry up. EJ is asleep and it's kinda hard to post. XD

Chase: I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying! omo!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:38 pm

"Ok, but I might not say anything. I'll come to make you feel better." Pippa replied. She didn't want Chase to be so paranoid about her when he was worried enough about Roy. The smaller canine quickly put her messy hair up in a ponytail so that it at least looked like she wasn't attacked or something.

---

"Winnie, they're small cuts. I'm just fine. If you want you can heal me later, but right now people really need our abilities. Sometimes you have to put other people suffering first. Other people are suffering. I'm not suffering." she answered and still didn't let Winnie heal her. She needed to heal other people.

---

Amigo had checked almost everywhere for Celeste. Eventually he was at Scotty's and Stone's place. He knocked on the door quickly. He hoped someone would answer the door if not then he might have to break in to check and see if Celeste was there. His heart was still pounding quickly as he kept thinking that Celeste might gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:42 pm

(Aw, Celeste baby... omo Just think-- Roy's going to bring your mother back soon. o3o')

Stone really didn't know what to do with himself. He didn't really know Celeste very well, and couldn't really talk to her... He was taken from his thoughts when there was a rather panicked and quick knock on the door that sounded like the said person was going to take it off its hinges. The hybrid went to answer the door, since Scotty was with Celeste, "Amigo? Jesus, you look like you've seen a ghost. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:46 pm

"I'm just fine at least physically. Have you seen Celeste anywhere? I've been looking all over for her. I heard about Laura, I'm trying to find out if Celeste has been taken too." Ronnie answered. He wasn't able to see her inside thanks to Stone being in the way of that. He was thankful that someone answered the door, he didn't like to break into houses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:50 pm

"Yeah, I have. She's right here..." The hybrid moved to the side, so that the obsidian teenager could see inside, "We're all a little shaken about what happened..." Benjamin sighed a little, and then said, "Be gentle with her, please? I don't really know what's going through her head right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:03 pm

"I'm always gentle with her Stone." Ronnie answered and stepped inside. You could easily see the relief on his face when he saw that she was there, that she wasn't taken away. He did walk over to her and Scotty. "Would you mind if I sat down with you and Celeste, Scotty?" he asked. He wanted to know if Scotty didn't mind if he tried to comfort Celeste as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:27 pm

(Sorry for the poof, my brother showed up. o3o And my new laptop is here! o7o! It's pink! XD)

Relieved, Chase gave a little smile, "Thanks... I just don't wanna leave you on your own right now. You don't have to say anything if you don't want to. Just leave that to me." He went to get Pippa's shoes for her, bringing her sandals and handing them to her once she was done with her hair.

----

"O-okay..." Winnie sniffled a little, but understood somewhat. "I'll help you heal people." She took Flare's hand and prepared to walk over to the room where patients were being healed, determined to help more. Sure, she was eight, but she had magic that could save lives.

----

Scotty looked up when Ronnie came in, his gaze a little blank. It took him a moment to respond, but then he nodded, gesturing to the spot on the other side of Celeste. The snowy-haired marten, on the other hand, was crying and holding her sister's shawl close around her shoulders. She reached out to Ronnie with one arm when she saw him, relieved that he was okay and there with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:38 pm

(o7o!)

Stone closed the door behind Ronnie, and went over to Scotty and the rest of them. Again, he didn't really know what to do with himself, but he asked Scotty, "Are you okay?" The sheep's gaze was kind of blank, and barely really focused on anything. It worried Stone a lot, even though it was kind of expected for what the hell just happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:44 pm

(I'm doing school stuff so give me a little while until I post please 070')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:03 pm

Pippa quickly put on her shoes and gave Chase a small smile." Now let's go." she said and started to head to Roy's place.

---

"Good. There are plenty of people who need our help." Flare said. She pointed over to a patient that Winnie could heal as she went to another patient near by that needed her own healing.

---

Ronnie took her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Hey Stone. I think you should take Scotty to the infirmary. I think he's in shock, if you find Duel he'll be able to quickly treat him. I'll stay here and comfort Celeste." he said to the hybrid. He gently pulled Celeste closer to him to let him know that he was there for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:25 pm

Chase quickly took Pippa's hand, holding it as he walked with her. He kept her close on the way to Roy's place, and kept his hand in hers, using his free hand to knock on the door when he arrived. "Hey, it's Chase and Pippa! Please tell me you're all alright!"

----

Winnie scurried off to help, and worked alongside the healers as they tended to patients. Of course, Winnie got tired out a lot faster than Flare, and before long the eight-year-old was curled up on a chair in the waiting room, taking a power nap.

----

"I-I'm not en shock!" Scotty rose to his feet, uttering an objection. The sheep's ears tilted back, and he reached out to grab Stone by the arm and started hauling him towards their bedroom, "Come weth me..." He wanted to go where Celeste wouldn't see them.

Celeste huddled against Ronnie, miserably wiping at her face before signing, "They took my sister away from me! They're going to do horrible things to her and I might never get to see her again." The younger marten couldn't imagine life without her big sister there to protect her, and wear the colorful t-shirts she picked out for her, and be all grumpy at Ronnie to make sure he behaved himself. All the little things seemed so big and important now that they might vanish... it made Celeste wish she appreciated Laura more than she had. She signed in despair, "She is going to die and I can't even give her one more hug or kiss." Then she threw her arms around Ronnie and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: