The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Maude stiffened a little, easily understanding what Ali was hiding. "You're from the Sect, aren't you...? Tell me the truth." She swished her tail back and forth, still holding onto Jasper and petting his head. The little boy was still crying into his mother's shoulder, snot and tears all over his face, but she didn't seem to notice.

----

Winnie wandered around by herself, looking for anyone she knew... preferably Flare. The fox kit had left when things got awkward with Roxy and Jonah, especially since the cyborg wolf had yelled at her. She still hated being yelled at... The kit's ears swiveled, and she noticed Flare healing some wounded patients at the other end of the infirmary. She stayed back, ears pinned to her head now as she just watched.

----

Sasha had been in the house with Pippa for like, thirty seconds before grabbing one of Chase's weapons and leaving. That meant that Pippa was now home worrying... Fortunately, Chase returned home before long. The canine was all beat up again after he was finally beginning to heal, which sucked, but he was alive. As he stepped into his apartment, he called out to Pippa, who had probably locked herself in the bedroom and hidden. "Pippa? You can come out, it's me..."

----

EJ watched Roy, unsure of what to say or do. In the end, the cat tentatively leaned against his best friend and draped his arms around him, careful with his wounded hands. Rachel, Anna, EJ, and Richard formed a sort of circle of hugs around the bat, all trying to be there for him at the same time... it was a pretty nice feeling, and would have been a much sweeter moment if Laura's life wasn't at stake at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:43 pm

(PLUTO, IF WE GET MARRIED AND STUFF, I WANT LIKE FOUR BABIES. JUST SAYING.

OKAY, MAYBE NOT FOUR. BUT TWO. WE HAVE TO HAVE AT LEAST TWO BABIES.

AND THEY WILL SAY FUNNY THINGS.

AND WIPE THEIR NOSES ON THEIR SHIRTS.

AND I WILL LOVE THEM. <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:43 pm

(o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:54 pm

(P!Laura: *snuggling Jacques* <3

BABIESSSSSSSS... I don't want babies for several years, but eventually, I will have them. Like Laura. XD

P!Laura: >w<

D!Laura: Yeah, I'm cool with waiting until I'm twenty-five... o//~//o"

Me too, Laura. *pats her head*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Roy's faint sniffles slowly diminished as he felt reassurance with the rest of his family (plus EJ) being there to support him. He pulled away from Anna eventually, and pressed the heels of his palms against his eyes-- his face looked visibly a little red and puffy. Rachel looked at her brother and asked, "Are you okay...?" 

Roy gave a little nod, still not in full control of his emotions, and did not speak-- he did not trust his voice at the moment. He really didn't remember the last time he cried... He really didn't. 

(D!Roy: o//~//o"

To me, even 25 seems kind of young... But then again, my mom was maybe around thirty or so when I was born. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:07 pm

(Yeah. I wanna at least wait until my mid-twenties... My own family has a pattern of having children really early, and I really don't wanna do that. o7o" So yeah. Gonna finish college, learn to drive, and get married first. And maybe travel somewhere awesome and whatnot. Babies come later. XD

P!Laura: Awww, I know we didn't plan Jacques in the updated version of the book, but look at how precious he is! And then we have Angelique four years later! <3)

As guilty as it made him feel, EJ was not staying awake very well. The exhausted cat was still leaning on Roy's side and back, his head slumped against the bat's shoulder. He kept almost passing out and then jolting awake again, trying to be conscious and there for Roy. Eventually he pushed himself upright, though he looked like he was going to topple over. He reached out to pat Roy with the back of his hand (not his palm, which hurt), saying in a drowsy voice, "It'll be okay, Roy... We'll make it be okay..." He rubbed at his face, struggling a little to keep thinking clearly enough to talk.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:14 pm

(Sounds awesome. o7o" I really wanna travel. 

Oh yeah... I forgot that Jacques wasn't planned in this version of the book now... But he will be very much loved. And that picture I showed you before that reminded me of Pantheon is something that would happen a lot, I think. XP

P!Roy: ^^ <3 

By the way, are you able to send me the updated version? o3o?)

Roy grimaced as he tried to get his emotions under control-- just hearing EJ speaking to him in that drowsy state was almost enough to just make him cry again, thinking that he could have lost EJ during the attack today. Brushing tears from his face, he managed to stammer in a small voice, "I-I k-know..." But it's not that easy...

Anna went and got a tissue for Roy, and managed to get him to lower his hands so she could dab at his face for him. He continued to sniffle pitifully, his thin shoulders shaking.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:15 pm

(I'm okay with two kids...strangely enough 2 or 3 kids was kinda what I was hoping for if I ever started a family. But yeah. Priority 1 drivers licence college and marriage! Woot! ^^"

Zero: Ooh...Pluto's in lovey love...

Your point dumbass?

Zero: I can't make you feel all embarrassed about this?

No c:

Zero: Shit!

Ha!

Zero: BUT I CAN MAKE CHIRPY!!!

Dont...

Zero: *troll face*

FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:17 pm

Ali laughed a little bit, "Was I that obvious?"

She sat down sighing, "Julianne kicked me out when she found out I was...well...you saw what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:18 pm

(And then there's me. o3o" I don't even know what I really like.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:25 pm

(*hides from Zero* o//~//o" ...

Oh, shoot, I completely forgot to email you... I went to get a shower and I'm laying in bed now. omo" Mind if I email it to you tomorrow? I can try to do it in the morning once I get up or once I get home from school in the afternoon. I'm tired and don't wanna get up... ^^" I'm gonna go to sleep here shortly.)

Hoping he could help somehow, EJ looped his arms around Roy again, leaning his cheek on him. He mumbled something that was unintelligible, and then began purring faintly, trying to comfort the older bat... Rachel always felt better when she heard him purr. The fluffy cat's bandaged hands loosely gripped Roy's shirt, his fingers swollen and painful but still somewhat functional. He rubbed his head on Roy, managing to speak clearly again for a moment, "She'll be okay... because..." He started drifting again without explaining his 'because.'

----

Maude's ears twitched. "But who are you loyal to now? I am also former Sect, but I left on my own free will... the Devas need a reason to trust you. I am grateful that you saved my son, but when anyone says they're looking for Elliot, hackles rise... I'm sure you understand why, considering our former employer."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:26 pm

(I will have kids with you! One day...but not anytime soon though...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:30 pm

(Yeah, that's fine. I'm probably going to go to bed soon, too. ^^"

e3e... *elbows Pluto and Chirpy in the ribs*)

Roy looked up again when EJ spoke, and noticed the cat looked barely awake... Feeling comforted from his prescience, though, Roy looped his arms around the cat, as he just needed to hold him for a moment. The bat gave a little purr, but it didn't last very long as he slowly calmed down in more of a spiral. He made a face when he felt like he needed to cry again, but the feeling passed him before he could break again.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:37 pm

(*squawks and hides under my blankets* o//m//o)

EJ felt better when Roy finally returned the gesture, and ended up passing out on the bat. It was just like old times... Except it was usually EJ who cried before the whole falling-asleep-on-Roy thing happened. He looked like a mere kitten as he dozed with his cheek smushed against Roy, somehow managing to sleep in an upright position despite how uncomfortable most people would be.

(It's been a while since he did the invincible sleep thing. XD Some fluffy relief, Roy? Maybe? omo" ... I feel bad for doing these things to you. But Laura will be okay. No Mods or anything.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:42 pm

(Roy: ene Zen why do eet, dammeet?!

Because fuck you. o3o)

Roy rested against the couch with the cat curled up in his arms-- it reminded him of the many times EJ had nightmares, and went to him for help... And that one time he, Rachel, and EJ all cuddled up together in Flare's old camp. Rachel shifted to lean against her brother, her cheek smushing against his shoulder, even though it wasn't exactly that comfortable. A faint purr rose from her chest.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:45 pm

(BECAUSE FEELS! ;A;

Laura: ;~; *whimper*

YOU WILL RESCUE HER. AND IT WILL BE BEAUTIFUL.

But I'm sleepy and don't have off tomorrow, so... I need to sleep. Goodnight, guys. Everyone cuddle an EJ plush and get some good sleep tonight. <3

EJ: *purrs and sleeps for hours and hours*

Like that.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:48 pm

(Night Chirpy. ^^ Sleep well.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:56 pm

(Finally my English is done xnx')
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:04 pm

"C-Chase!" Pippa said and came out of hiding. She quickly ran over to him. She had that 'Omg are you hurt anywhere?!' look on her face as she checked him for any new damages. It was clear that she had been in that panicked state for a while. She got even more panicky after Sasha left. She half expected either of them to come in and say that the other was dead.

---
Flare had just finished healing a patient when she saw Winter. She was glad to see that her baby was ok. After that patient was sable enough for other healers to take over she went to her little sister. "Are you ok Winnie? Are you hurt anywhere?" she asked. She checked Winnie's arms and legs to see if she had any bruises or cuts or worse bullet holes.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:02 am

"Yeah I get it." Ali replied, "I just need to know if they will accept my help."

She sighed, "I'm not going to throw Julianne under the bus though. She was a friend of mine. However, The Julianne I remember growing up might as well be dead, she's not the person I remember anymore."

She looked at the statue of EJ and quickly returned it back to its original rubble state.

"I'll understand if the Devas turn me away, though. If that is your choice I will honor it and leave you peacefully."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:45 am

(Ewww, school... >m>" It'll be an okay day if I don't get any crap from that weird kid who won't leave me alone. I'm just gonna use Pluto as a threat. XD "My boyfriend is trigger happy! Don't mess with him!")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:51 am

(That can work, but I might have a better idea. If he makes you uncomfortable, stare at his junk. Trust me on this. Maybe tilt your head to the side a little and squint-- laugh really loudly, too. Make him really fucking uncomfortable and insecure. o3o')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:58 am

(Oh my god... No. I couldn't do that if I tried. XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:00 am

(I don't think I could, either, but try to make him uncomfortable if he makes you uncomfortable. I would punch him if I could. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:50 am

(*spontaneously combusts* >3[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tina and Phillip: o//n//o')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: