The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:13 pm

(Hello anyone up to rp?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:19 pm

(Sure, Sil. I had a shitty day at school so my goal for tonight is to stop being depressed. o7o" I also have homework to do, but I have all day tomorrow to work on that, and if I don't go to school on Friday I'll have even more time. I think I want to see about getting my eye lanced... the antibiotics aren't just not helping, but my eye has been getting worse the entire time I've been taking them. I think it's pointless and we're just delaying the inevitable. ^^")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:21 pm

(It might be for the best... omo If the medicine just isn't doing shit, I don't see a point. And they make YOU feel like shit, too.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:27 pm

(Make sure they knock you out this time *huggles Chirpy* btw Blueh do you want to rp Tina and Nanami?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:28 pm

(Yeah. eme" There's just no point in taking a pill that makes me feel sick and fails to handle my eye issue... It can fight the infection, but not the source, so it's still getting progressively worse. Blegh.

*flops over* I feel like most of my classmates hate me... or just find me weird and pity me. Same difference. ;~; ... I'm that weird girl who had a few panic attacks, was homeschooled, and is a bookworm and a nerd on top of that. And everything I feel strongly about is somehow irrelevant to everyone else. I dunno if they're making me feel like shit on purpose, but I hate it when I walk into a class and get weird looks like I have two heads. And I made the mistake of talking to someone about Pantheon, since I'm so proud that I'm writing a book, and they're all, "Nobody is going to read that. You must be a pervert to write with anthro characters." And it just hurts because I feel disliked by 99% of the people in that building, and it's not like I did anything to them...

Okay, I had to rant. I talked to my dad about it and he's trying to make me feel better, but it's awful feeling like everyone looks down on me... I was doing good, and the semester is about halfway over, but... I guess it's worn on me a little. Today was just rough, too...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:30 pm

(Who ever said that to you I need to smack. Your writing is amazing and you should be proud of it! *death glares at whoever said that to Chirpy* I will kick their ass someday or better yet ask Ice to do that for me since he's already there.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:34 pm

(omo It's not your fault that you have panic attacks. It really isn't. Your classmates might not be used to having someone who does, and don't really know what to do. I know I feel this to someone in most of my classes-- I think he has behaviour issues or something. I'm not sure. But anyway, we're all here for you. I know you know that, but we are. It is good that you've gotten it off your chest. It's not your fault.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:37 pm

(*sighs* Thanks... I guess I'm still sensitive to criticism, even though I try not to be. ^^" I hate it when I feel like someone looks down on me as a person because of something I do wrong or differently. You can disagree with me, but not degrade me... that's just unfair. o~o

Anyways, feelsy Pipase time once I respond to Blueh's last post. Because I am so in the mood to make Chase get all feelsy that it almost hurts. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:39 pm

(Pippa: <3 *cuddles Chase* ^w^

She loves him so much XD btw Calvin now has a middle name because Blueh and are lolz and because of Okami.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:41 pm

(...I'm just gonna go all south Italian on their asses, mmkay?

Roy: *picks me up and hauls me off* 'Ow about no?

ROY LET ME THE FUCK GO!

Roy: SOMEONE TAKE 'ER FROM ME! OmO!

I know that I'm sensitive to criticism, too... o~o" It's awful. But there are people who love you, Chirpy. You gotta think about them, too.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:42 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Roy's fur fluffed out slightly, and it took him a moment for him to force it to lie flat. He really didn't want to be angry at EJ, but the whole thing with his new leg wasn't his fault. The bat had calmed down more when Laura took his arm like that as he said with a slight sigh, "Look, we've boz been a leettle worse for wear. Eef you want to talk to Lance about eet, go a'ead. I know you're concairned for me, but I don't want to go zrough waiteeng for anozair prozetic again. I really don't."

---

"No, I have not been thinking about going home. I want to stay and help fight the war." Lillian said in a matter of fact voice that sounded very nonchalant.

"I-It'll be fine, Roy... You don't have to do any waiting. Use that leg for now, and I'll see about getting you a new one sometime within the next few years, unless you really like that and trust it..." EJ replied, deciding to ease up a little. He didn't trust the leg one bit, because he wasn't the one who built it, but maybe he was being a bit hard on Lance.

The fluffy little cat shook his head to clear it, then ran a hand through his newly cut hair. "I'm just a little stressed, I guess..." I can't help but feel like something bad is gonna happen soon... Like I should be afraid of something that I don't even know is coming. Maybe he was just being paranoid over everything.

---

"You do?" Raine brightened up a bit at that, gazing at Lillian with curiosity and a bit of respect. "That's very heroic of you... is there a reason why? Um, not to be nosy..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:52 pm

(*hugs the Blueh and the Sil* Okays... I love you girls, y'know that? <3)

Meanwhile, Chase had arrived back home. He stepped into the apartment and looked around, his ears tipped forward to listen; judging by the quiet, Sasha was back in bed and sleeping. She had probably been up until the wee hours of the morning again. The big canine sighed and reached up to rub at one of his ears, which didn't have any of his piercings in it at the moment. Then he dropped his hands back to his sides and meandered towards his own bedroom, wondering if Pippa was in there... He wanted to talk to her. Things had been weird ever since their argument about adopting a kid... Sure, he had assured her that he wasn't angry with her, she had dropped the topic, and they had spent some time together, but they hadn't had any more real conversations after that. He wanted to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:55 pm

(e3e... The final boss level is going to be fun.

Roy: *hides in a blanket fort with Laura* omo

eue...

And I know. ouo *hugs* <3)

"You guess?" Roy gave a slight snort, still feeling the remains of his agitation, but it was slowly starting to go away, "I 'ave nevair seen you act like zat before, and I 'ope to Aurora I won't evair again." The bat reached up to brush some of his hair out of his face.

Rachel gazed at her boyfriend, her eyes full of worry, with her forehead creased. She reached out to take one of his smaller hands in one of her own, in an attempt to give him some reassurance for what was going on with him.

---

Lillian took a moment to reply, as she focused on keeping her composure, "I want to help these people... And I originally lived here before the world went to hell. My family fled out of the country, but... Not all of us made it. My supernatural sister got captured by the Sect... And.. She died."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:58 pm

(I love you too Chirpy.)

Pippa had taken a nap earlier on, but now that she was awake she was hungry. She decided to make herself a small salad since Chase was more of the meat eater. Pippa still had her simple earring in her soft fluffy ears. She did her best to not make a lot of noise since Sasha went to go to bed. Her fur was messy as well as her comfy clothes. For the moment she was wearing baggy pants and a long sleeved shirt. When she finished making her small salad she came out and saw Chase. She gave a small smile. "Hey Chase." she said softly. She didn't want to disturb his sister.

(Do you want me to repost for you Blueh?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:59 pm

(Tina: o~o" I am not talking to her.

^^" Sorry Nanami...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:02 pm

(Nanami: ? Why not. I'm not a bad person...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:03 pm

(Tina: *nopes out of there* o~o"

Hmmm.... *hands Nate to her*

Nate: o3o Hai.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:04 pm

(Nanami: Hello ^^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:05 pm

(Nate: Who're you? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:07 pm

(Nanami: I'm Nanami ^w^ Who are you?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:07 pm

(Nate: I'm Nathan! o3o! But people call me Nate.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:10 pm

(Why does Tina have an issue with her? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:12 pm

(Nanami: Nice to meet you ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:13 pm

(She's just really shy when meeting new people... And probably will never talk to them unless they talk to her first. XP

Nate: *pokes at her wings* Your wings are kind of funny looking...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:25 pm

(Nanami: W-what do you mean? o~o')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: