Oh mai... This is new...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:53 pm

"No! No! I wanna try!" Winnie insisted, getting upset when Flare pulled her away from the counter. "I wanna try to make something, please?" She looked up at the cat, her ears tilted back slightly in dismay, her fluffy white tail swishing back and forth once. The young kitsune was certainly starting to become a little more stubborn due to being around Flare so often...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:54 pm

"Winnie you've already made a lot for me before. Let me make something for you." Flare said. She needed to get better at cooking so she might as well try now. She did spoil Winnie, but she needed to stop doing that and do some more stuff for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Jonah: *slowly stands up* Yeah...Im oka... *is attacked by the table* EEP!! ono

Table: DEATH TO THE CYBORG!!! >8[ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:57 pm

"Okay..." Winnie pouted a little, but went to drag a chair over to the counter so she could at least sit and watch as Flare cooked. She climbed up onto it and sat on her knees, propping her elbows up on the counter so she could lean her head against her hands and watch the feline cook.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:59 pm

"Y-yeah, of course..." Phillip, still blushing slightly (not that Shiloh could really see it right now), slipped off his girlfriend, and helped her to her feet. Some rest sounded nice... He lead her to the couch, and pulled a throw blanket off of it, so they could cuddle with it together to stay warm, as the days started to get colder.

---

Richard, Rachel, and Roy blinked blankly at EJ, not really understanding what the cat was apologizing about, but it was obviously something that was troubling him. Anna knew exactly what he was talking about, and said as she approached him, "Sweetie, no one is going to be mad at you... I understand that it's complicated and confusing, but it won't stay like that forever... What happened means that you're moving on, right? That's not a bad thing, EJ."

---

(Alpha: Raine, you could have literally asked me to do the exact thing, even though I cannot detect emotions.)

Lillian still wasn't sure she believed what the mountain lion was saying, but then sighed as she stopped, "Okay, fine, we can test it to see if it works. If we do, will you please leave me alone?" The irritated sound in her voice lingered, with her eyebrows scrunched over her eyes as she felt slightly agitated and exasperated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:59 pm

(Roxy: *slices the table in half with her bare hands* >8[

Roy: o.o"...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:03 pm

Flare started to make some pancakes for Winnie. She would make a peanut butter sandwich for herself afterwards. This should make Winnie happy though. She was actually trying to not use her powers, whenever she did whatever she cooked would be a little bit burned.

(>///<' My friend said that this fit for SilxDuel and told me to post it to see if it gets the approval of the forum people.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Table: Sad

Jonah: Thanks Babe *gets up* )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Shiloh followed him, looking forward to just laying down and holding onto him for a while... She was still ever-protective of him, not caring if she was the one who couldn't see two inches from her face right now. The stoat settled onto the couch, wrapping her arms around Phillip almost before he could get comfortable, unable to help herself. "Mmmn... I love you, Phillip." She leaned her head against him, her eyes closed to save them from what stinging sensation she could.

---

"But... but it is a bad thing..." EJ argued, shaking his head a little as he heard Anna walking towards him. He turned to look over his shoulder at the Brodeurs, and Laura, who was standing back with a confused look on her face. "Sh-she's dead... I shouldn't... I shouldn't forget that."

---

(Raine: But this is a machine that does it! DX *flails*)

Excited, Raine scurried up to stand in front of Lillian, her eyes sparkling. "Oh! Come on, it'll be fun, and you'll finally get to see one of my things work!" She held up the machine, pointing the little camera piece at Lillian. "Okay, say something, but don't tell me if it's a lie or not! I'm gonna use this!"

---

Winnie watched Flare, curious as she cooked... The little kitsune wanted so badly to know how to cook well, not that Flare was necessarily a chef... She started humming a little tune as she watched, her ears perked forward and eyes round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:11 pm

"What are you humming?" she asked as she poured the batter into the pan. She didn't teach Winnie to know any songs. She did guess that she would've found something to just sing since she was with EJ. She normally never singed because most of the songs she knew were about murder or something similar to that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:17 pm

(That poor table. XD

Roxy: o//n//o" You're welcome.)

Phillip felt himself relaxing against Shiloh, and nuzzled her, "I love you, too..." He curled up against her and underneath the throw blanket, feeling comfortably warm with Shiloh right beside him. I still remember everything that I did today... I shouldn't worry about my seizures... Worrying about them would just make things worse.

---

"I'm not telling you to forget about your mother, EJ. I'm telling you to move on from her death, and to not dwell in the past. I'm sure she would want you to do it." Anna replied, moving to stand in front of him. I know it will take time, but you'll eventually get there... I just know it.

---

(Alpha: I am 100% accurate, where there could be faults in the machinery.)

Lillian rolled her eyes a little, and thought for a moment, not really sure why she agreed to do this, but it was a little late to back out now. She finally ended up saying a lie, "I used to be a cheerleader for my old high school." The skunk never really spoke much about her past, so Raine wouldn't know if it was true or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:28 pm

Jonah: *scratches his head* Never been attacked by a table before... *hugs Roxy* <3 )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:29 pm

(Roxy: *hugs back* ^////^"

Another thing I totally imagine happening with Ronah-- maybe more after the war is over, Roxy probably would try to use cooking shows to try to cook... But they never really end out well. XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:32 pm

"I dunno... a song that's in my head..." Winnie shrugged a little, then started singing a little under her breath, not sure where she got the words from, "Sweet voice, sing a song... Jyu a giree jyu ryn, kupe rin quina ee nalu... Inz in kitsune netena thi Amarante's tua kytu... Niaa banca bana ay aysaaaaa..." She started speaking an entirely different language after the first line, though she didn't really understand the words she spoke.

---

Shiloh tiredly let out a heavy breath, her body relaxing with the exhale of air. She flopped one leg over Phillip's, her arms draped around him as she settled down for a nap, not knowing what else to do. Besides, rest was good for the both of them.

---

When Anna said that, EJ knew the others would know what was going on... at least, a little bit about it, anyway. He turned around again, shame-faced, but Anna was there in front of him now. He stared down at his feet, not sure how to deal with this... he had always been told to grieve, and be angry or scared, but not... not get over it. Not move on and stop thinking about what had happened in the past. That wasn't what he had done for his entire life... he had dwelled, and been afraid, and faced the demons as they came up but then turned away from them again the first moment he could. He spoke very quietly as he told Anna, "I was very small when she died... I don't even remember the incident, or really anything much... But I knew that someone was missing. And I knew I had been abandoned..." He had been left with nobody but his siblings and his father, with nothing but vague memories and photographs of a mother whose name he hadn't even known when she died, as he had been too small to call her anything but 'Mama.'

---

(Raine: Well, you're not around all the time! >8[ So meh! *sticks out her tongue*)

"You did?" Raine looked up at Lillian, distracted by the comment, but then remembered she might be lying and looked back at the screen. "Ummm..." She tapped the touch screen a few times, trying to get it to run its scans, but the thing malfunctioned in her hands. A bright blue spark fluttered up from the back of it, the small jolt of electricity shooting right up Raine's arm. The limb jerked, muscles spasming, and Raine dropped the screen on the ground. "Oww! Ow! Ow! It didn't do that the first time! Aaah-haaaaoowwww!" She backed away from the item, tears in her blue eyes as she rubbed at her arm, which was rather sore after being zapped like that.

(Raine: Okay, maybe it needs a few... um... adjustments... T^T")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:41 pm

Jonah: XD

I could see that XD )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Flare kind of stopped listening after she started to speak in a new language. She was finished after a little while, she put the pancakes on a plate and gave Winnie a bottle of syrup. "Don't use too much." she warned. She then went to make herself a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:48 pm

Being eight, Winnie's version of 'too much' was different than Flare's. The child stopped her singing, but started to pour some of the sugary goop onto her breakfast with quite a bit of enthusiasm. "Mmm, thank you for pancakes!" She giggled and put the bottle of syrup down, deciding that a nice puddle on her plate was enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:54 pm

"No problem Winnie." she said and came back with her small sandwich. She sat down and started to eat. She didn't say anything else, but she didn't fully care. Sometimes she would just be quiet. She didn't want to sing or anything, Winnie could do whatever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:06 pm

(My antibiotics make me feel like I'm dying... *flops* But I'm here for the big test review! o7o! Yays!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:02 pm

(Is your eye any better? omo? And that's good. I have two tests tomorrow, and a small one on Thursday.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:36 pm

(Not really. It could take a couple of weeks, but if it gets worse or isn't any better within a certain time frame, they'll have to lance it again.

Good luck on your tests. o7o" I have a midterm on Wednesday, but I don't think it'll be too terribly hard.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:43 pm

Yay for connecting flights -_- ... *is stuck waiting on my next flight in North Carolina* )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:52 pm

(Hello everyone ^^')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:10 pm

(I see. I really hope it gets better soon... omo Or they knock you the fuck out.

Thanks. o7o'... It's an Italian test, and some Algebra tomorrow. Science is on Thursday.

o3o *pokes Pluto's face* At least it's not delayed.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:16 pm

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] GUYS, LOOK AT THIS SHIT. LOOK AT IT. *throws rainbow confetti everywhere* O7O!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: