The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Roxy gave a little annoyed sound, before tugging at a knot a little harder than necessary, "No, they don't." She had seen the muzzle of a gun pointed in her direction more than what she would like to admit... especially when it was with the Sect. They would not hesitate to pull the trigger on you if you resisted.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:48 pm

(Sasha: Now to make this canon... eue)

Shay shouldn't have been left home alone after recent events, but under one circumstance or another, he ended up with the house to himself for several hours that afternoon. His hand was still in a splint after he dislocated his wrist, but it was doing significantly better, with very little swelling. The bat was able to use the hand to an extent, and was in fact right now holding a book and using his wounded hand to the turn the pages, perhaps practicing using it again or just using it out of habit despite the fact that it was still a little sore. He wasn't reading fiction, of course... he found such stories a bit silly. Rather, the stern-faced bat was reading a medical book on various ailments of the eyes, ears, and other senses.

The bat wouldn't be alone for long, though... There was a knock at the door. He looked up, not knowing who it would be, and walked over to answer it. Honestly, he was a bit surprised when he saw a very tall woman standing outside with a small cardboard box in her arms. "... Can I help you?"

"Nope, but I can help you!" Sasha chirped, a big smile on her face. "Heard you've been feeling pretty down lately, little guy, and I came over to help you out."

"I don't even know you."

"Not well, no, but we have a mutual friend. Scotty," Sasha assured him, as she had indeed met the sheep and grown a little fond of him. "I have a soft spot for adorable gay people, even if it means I can't be in a relationship with them."

Shay eased up a bit when she mentioned that she was friends with Scotty... if she knew the docile sheep, she couldn't possibly be all that bad. He then made the mistake of opening the door and letting her in, shutting it behind her as he said, "Alright, I guess... it has been pretty quiet today."

"Thatta boy!" Sasha set her box down on the kitchen counter, pulling out a few bottles of -- what do you know -- alcohol. "I brought over some treats for us to share while we chat or whatever. I always enjoy a good drink, just get a nice buzz going, y'know?"

"Um..." Shay now started to feel a bit uncomfortable, and rubbed one of his skinny arms. "I'm not old enough to drink, for one..."

"Really? How old are you, kiddo?"

"Eighteen... but--"

"Close enough!" Sasha tossed a bottle at him, and he caught it with wide eyes. "I think eighteen is the legal age in some places, and besides, we don't exactly have a government or laws right now. Nobody cares if you just have a little somethin' to help you relax. Might help with the pain in your hand, too." She got a bottle for herself and went out to sit on the couch, patting the spot next to her.

Shay looked down at the bottle in his hands... what she said made it awfully tempting to at least try it. Okay, a little can't hurt... She'll leave after one drink and a brief talk, probably. He went and sat next to her, and the two had their first drinks together. Shay made faces the whole time, thinking that the stuff tasted absolutely terrible, but he choked it down in hopes that it would make her leave him alone about it. It did help numb his pain a little, too... at first, anyway.

Feeling a bit dazed, he ended up chatting with her, an empty bottle sitting on the coffee table in front of him. He was certainly more relaxed than before... he even let Sasha start playing with his hair, the immense female brushing the pale strands away from his dark eyes as they talked. Maybe he was a little too under the influence after just one drink, because he was somehow talked into having a second... it tasted a little less awful; either he was getting used to it or just numb to the taste. He ended up yammering at her, unable to put a filter on anything he was saying anymore, and didn't make a move to stop her when she shifted closer to him. He didn't even acknowledge that she put a hand up his shirt, seeming oblivious to what was happening as he talked about everything that had resulted in his depressed -- and now drunk -- state. Everything from the point when he had been stabbed by his own friends on that snowy day, up to what had happened with Sandi the other day and how terrified he had been for her life.

After three drinks, Shay was certainly not himself, but at least he seemed to be realizing that he was very drunk... and he didn't like it. "I-I don't... I don't feel well..." The bat wasn't sure how strong the stuff was that she had been giving him, but now he was doubting that they were just normal cheap beers... He suddenly felt dizzy, and it took him a moment to realize it had been because Sasha had just pushed him over onto his back; the sudden motion alone was enough to make the room spin.

"You drank too fast... you'll be okay, sweetheart... Just lie down a moment..."

"I-I really don't... don't... feel well..." Shay suddenly wished Alpha had been home to stop him. Feeling dizzy and sick, he rubbed at his face, aware of Sasha poking at him. What the hell is she doing?

The canine was trying to get his button-up shirt open was what she was doing, and she succeeded after a moment of clumsily fiddling with the buttons. Shay seemed only half aware of what was happening, not that she cared; things happened this way with her "friends with benefits" all the time... they got drunk, messed around, and then just laughed about it later. Adding Shay to her list of friends to spend some quality time with might have been on her agenda... he might've been a little guy, but he was cute, and relatively close to her age. His attitude was very attractive, on top of that, and she liked his eyes... very dark, nearly black except for those bits of color that stood out like lightning in the night sky.

"You're a pretty boy, Shamus..." she told him, starting to unbuckle his belt to get his jeans off, when she was interrupted by someone else arriving at the apartment. She paused, looking up, a little annoyed and half-worried in case whoever was here tried to get her in trouble after seeing this... The canine was literally sitting on Shay while he was incapacitated and trying to get his clothes off.

(Cue Alpha getting home, and/or someone coming to visit and finding the door unlocked...

Shay: DEAR GOD GET HER OFF OF ME! *cringes back upon seeing the post*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:56 pm

Sandi was now allowed to go and spend a little bit of time with Shay, she wanted to apologize to him. She knocked on the door and hoped either Alpha or Shay would answer. "Hello? Shay its me. I really need to talk with you." she said hoping someone would answer her.

(Sandi is totally going to kick Sasha's ass XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:01 pm

(Do it, Sandi. >83 Once Alpha comes along to let you in, that is... you can double-team her. XD

Shay: I never wanna drink alcohol ever again...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:03 pm

("I have a soft spot for adorable gay people." Really Sasha? Really?

Stone: ene"... *is creeped out and shifts away*

Alpha: *eye twitch*

Holy shit... o7o" JfC Sasha. Anyone who's a friend with benefits with her-- run.)

Alpha, now pretty much fully recovered and working again, had come home-- his hours were still a little shorter than normal, but he was just getting back into the swing of things after being out of it for so long. He also wanted to check up on Shay, just to see how he was doing, even though the bat was doing better. The griffin slowed when he approached their shared apartment, and saw Sandi there, and he kind of freaked out after a moment, "What are you doing here!?" Having not a clue why she was already up and about, even though her legs were fine, he kind of pushed her away from the door, "I swear to Aurora, Sandi, I know you want to see Shay, but you've got to take it easy. And you're stubborn, so you're not going to leave until you see him..." He sighed, before going over to open the door (for some reason, it was open, but maybe shay forgot to lock the door), "You can just stay for a few--!?" Alpha was abruptly cut off when he saw the scene before him-- it took him a moment to understand what the hell was happening, but his body wouldn't move right. W-what the!?

(Oh my God, can you imagine little Alpha bitching at Chase about Sasha...? XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:10 pm

(Did I mention Sandi has powers e3e)

(*Sandi kicking ass powers activate*)

When Sandi saw what was happening she quickly pushed Alpha away. She was very pissed off and didn't want Alpha to get hurt for what she was about to do. To Sasha in one moment she was at the doorway and the next her face got to meet Sandi's foot. Sandi was trying to control her powers, but for now she didn't care about her extreme speed. The force of it would easily send Sasha flying away from Shay. "Don't you dare touch him again you bitch!" she growled. Her fur fluffed out and she stood between Shay and Sasha just in case if the dog would try something. Shay wasn't loosing his V-card on her watch. She apologize to both Shay and Alpha later, right now she was focusing on Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:10 pm

(Sasha: o7o" ... I'll just... go now... *runs*)

At first, Sasha just gawked right back at the two people standing outside the door; Shay's two best friends, of course. This looked very bad, and in truth, it kind of was... She took her hands off of Shay's pants, mercifully leaving them on his person, and gave a rather sheepish smile as she told the others in as lighthearted a voice as she could manage (while being rather drunk herself). "He really can't hold his alcohol very well..."

Aware that his belt had been undone and hung uselessly off the loops of his loosened jeans, Shay began to realize what had almost just happened to him, and in his drunken stupor, reacted the only way he could. He thrashed a little underneath the canine, giving a garbled, slurred cry of, "Gettoff!" Though, to be honest... part of his command was because he felt like he was going to throw up and didn't want to do so in the living room. "Get off'a me!"

"H-hey! OW! What the hell?!" Sasha snarled when Sandi outright attacked her, getting up off the drunken bat on the couch and pushing Sandi away.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:12 pm

(Sandi's got this Shay, she already kicked Sasha in the face 030)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:14 pm

(Edited my post. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Alpha was knocked out of his daze when Sandi pushed him, and she seemed to blur and to vanish into thin air, but only for a moment, before Sasha's face connected with Sandi's foot. He moved over to them, and looked at Sasha with a look of incredible distaste, like he was looking at something foul, "What the hell is going on here!?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:20 pm

"Get out of here!" Sandi snarled into the taller dog's face. She wasn't going to let her do anything else to Shay. She still stood between her and Shay if Sasha dared to near him she would most likely get attacked again. "Alpha help Shay get his clothes on." she ordered. She knew that when this was over and Shay wasn't fully dressed she might blush and be awkward and maybe freak Shay out. She didn't want that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:21 pm

"What's it look like?" Sasha snapped back, "The kid was bummed, so I gave him something to drink!" Her own breath smelled of alcohol as she talked down at Alpha, her ears pinned back to her head and a little bit of blood running from one side of her nose after Sandi's kick; the squirrel hadn't been strong enough to break her nose, but caused a bit of bleeding and pain. Canine noses were sensitive things. "I was showin' him a fun time!"

Shay, meanwhile, was awkwardly trying to get off of the couch. He rolled over onto his belly, trying to get his feet onto the floor and stand, but he felt incredibly wobbly and dizzy... He groaned as he forced himself somewhat upright and stumbled across the floor in an attempt to reach the bathroom, but he fell after only a few steps, dropping clumsily onto his knees. His pants were falling down a little because Sasha had taken off his belt, and his shirt still hung open; the kid looked like a complete mess. Then, to make the image complete, he grabbed the nearest little trash can and threw up into it, coughing and gagging. Tears stung his eyes, his throat burning, and the room was still spinning... feeling incredibly dizzy, he slumped against his trash can, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:37 pm

"No you weren't! You tried to rape him!" Alpha growled, looking very small in front of Sasha, but that didn't stop him from getting incredibly pissed off at her, "He isn't even of age to drink!" He then cringed when Shay threw up in the trashcan, with his clothes pretty much everywhere on his body, "What the hell is wrong with you!?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:42 pm

"You could've ruined his entire life! Now get out and don't ever come back!" she ordered Sasha. She quickly went over to Shay to make him feel a bit better. She gently rubbed his back, she would help get his clothes on since Alpha wasn't helping. She would need his help with getting Shay to bed though.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:47 pm

"How was I supposed to know he couldn't hold his liquor? He seemed pretty chill until he started barfing," Sasha snapped back, irritated. In her mind, Shay was an adult and could do as he liked, and she could have all the fun she wanted with him. "I didn't force the drinks down his throat, y'know..." 

Shay, meanwhile, sat there on his knees, his wings limply flopped all over the place because his coordination was destroyed at the moment... he couldn't even fold them up, the velvety appendages just flopping and flailing when he tried to move them properly. He had given up on that, though... the bat just stayed slumped against the trash can, his head practically inside of it because he was afraid of throwing up again. All the yelling was giving him a headache, but tuning them out was impossible because of his sensitive ears...

He jumped when Sandi came over and started rubbing his back, but then relaxed again, his wings shifting all over the place again in an attempt to keep Sandi from accidentally stepping on them. He was clumsy as hell, and once again failed to fold his own wings up, and let them hang limply from his back. He made a gagging noise, still breathing somewhat heavily as chills crawled up and down his spine, but at least the dizziness was easing up... He was aware of Sandi attempting to fix his clothes, but it was rather impossible considering the way he was sitting.

Knowing there was no point in hanging around anymore, Sasha shrugged. "Whatever... If you guys wanna live your lives stressing over everything, then go right ahead. The kid'll never learn to enjoy his life at this rate." She grabbed was remained of the alcohol and left the apartment, grumbling.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Alpha gave Sasha another dirty look, and was tempted to yell at her that he was stressing over people's lives, as precious as they were, but he knew it would just be a waste of his time. I'm talking to your brother after this. His attention turned back to Shay and Sandi as they were both sitting on the floor near the garbage can, and he made a slight face at the smell. However, he then moved over to them, and knelt by them-- his shoulders were rigid still, as he had been aggravated by Sasha, "Shay, I know you're not feeling good, but we're gonna help you up, okay? Do you think you can do that?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:53 pm

He'll never enjoy his life barfing into a trash can. Sandi thought. She quickly got up and got Shay a glass of water. "Shay I need you to drink this." she told him. While he would have something to drink, she could button up his shirt. She hoped that she was doing something right, that she was actually helping Shay. Her foot started to hurt, but Shay needed her more than her foot did.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:56 pm

"AH! CHRIST!" Jonah yelped in surprise, "How many knots have you found?"

(Jonah: PLUTO SHE'S HURTING MEH!!! DX

This is what happen when you dont take care of your hair bro. owo

Jonah: ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:58 pm

"A lot, because you don't use your damn brush!" Roxy said, before adding on, "I'm almost done, so there." She finished up the back of his head, and brushed it out nicely, before moving over to stand in front of him to mess with his bangs, "How do you want your bangs? Unless you like them in your face all the time."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Shay lifted his head when he heard the other two speaking to him, looking at them in a dazed manner. Unable to control what he said at his level of intoxication, he started babbling, "I-I'm so stupid... shouldn't'a let 'er in..." He tried to sit upright and rub at his face, but he lost his balance and awkwardly fell to the side, his wings flailing all over the place again like he was a fish out of water. He managed to catch himself somewhat, propped up on his elbow, but he was still dazed and breathing a little heavily. "S-so... stupid..." He closed his eyes, taking a moment to try to steady himself since he felt sick all over again each time he moved. At least he had learned his lesson... if he remembered it later.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:04 pm

"Eh. My bangs dont usually get in the way...unless I do this." Jonah whipped his hair around a little before having to move it out of his face manually. The smile on his face spoke it all.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:05 pm

"Shh, Shay you're not stupid. You just made a mistake." Sandi said and looped her arm around him to steady him. "Alpha help me get him to his bedroom." she said. Right now she was using her tail to balance the both of them, but she also wasn't that strong. Luckily the bedroom was close. She would put a bucket near by him just in case.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:09 pm

"Sandi, just do it slowly..." Alpha wrapped both of his arms around Shay's back, and his front as they both pulled him up. Alpha didn't really know if the bat could walk all that well, and really hoped for the best, "Just take it slow..." The griffin really didn't want Shay to throw up on him.

---

Roxy gave him a weird look, before just sighing, "Okay, fine, I'll leave it. You're done, then." Roxy went over to get a broom, and swept the hair that didn't catch on the towel over Jonah's shoulders, and threw it out. She then went over to take the towel off him, and was careful not to spill the hair everywhere, "There. That's probably the best you'll get it until a real hairdresser tries to."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:15 pm

Jonah looked at himself in the polished chrome of the stove he had managed to snake from busted up sports bar in the old city. He liked this new look...it was much more practical.

"I think Ill keep it like this. Its a better look for me." He commented, "Thanks Roxy."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:17 pm

"You're welcome. Just putting this out there, but you look a lot younger with your hair shorter like this." Roxy admitted, shrugging a little, before brushing some of her own hair out of her face. Doing her own hair was a bit harder than it looked, but it wasn't too bad right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: