The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:30 pm

o//w//o It's okies... *hugs* )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:30 pm

(THE SHIT IS BANANAS! B-A-N-A--!

Roy: *slaps hand over mouth and drags away* -_-")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:32 pm

Zero: Woot! She stopped!!!!

This shit's bananas... b-a-n-a-n-a *shot*

Zero: NONE OF THAT!!! *holding the smoking gun* )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Greyson really needed some good company-- he had been spending most of his time alone or with Minene, and as much as he tried to help the child, eventually one just had to get away from her. He headed home to spend some time with Tina, while Minene was left with some others to be babysat for a little while. The pangolin hybrid walked into his apartment, calling in a somewhat dejected voice, "Tina?" He really hoped she was home.

----

Meanwhile, Shiloh was attempting to go about her life as she slowly regained her eyesight... and it wasn't going all that spectacularly. She stood at the kitchen table, trying to pour herself a cup of orange juice, but ended up sloshing it onto the table a few inches from her cup. "Damn it!"

----

Nani was still slowly recovering; the ocelot was currently sitting in bed, but was considering getting up. She felt unbearably weak, and her limbs were bony and trembled as she slowly turned herself sideways on the bed, draping her legs off the side and touching her paws to the floor. She then strained to stand, but was faced with crushing disappointment when she found herself unable to on her own.

----

Meanwhile, Laura was afraid of Roy having the same problem as Nani... She was watching the bat in a paranoid manner, always coming over to him if he happened to move to stand. At the moment, it was still morning, so they were in their bedroom together. The marten was sitting on the mattress, brushing her hair and looking down at Roy, asking, "I know you have your leg, but do you still want me to help you up? I'm terrified of you falling on that thing."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Tina was somewhat enjoying the quiet at home as she was able to focus on her reading, but her mind wandered back to Greyson multiple times. The otter was still uneasy about Minene, especially since she hung around Greyson all the time... And the said hybrid wasn't exactly the strongest person on a more mental state. Her ears pricked when she heard the door open and close, before her boyfriend's voice sounded-- it sounded dejected, and the otter immediately sat up, "Greyson? Are you okay? Where's Minene?"

---

"Shiloh, do you need help...?" Phillip was still rubbing sleep from his eyes and he absentmindedly tried to fix his hair-- he had just woken up, and noticed Shiloh gone. His stomach rumbled a little at the thought of breakfast, but he didn't pay it much attention now.

---

Aaron had slept for a good while, and had woken up at the faint noise of Nani slipping off the bed and trying to stand. He lifted his head, looking incredibly disorientated, with his hair sticking up pretty much everywhere, "Mmn... Nani...?" It took him a moment to understand what was happening, and his tiredness immediately went away, "W-what are you doing?!"

---

Roy propped himself up on his elbow, and ran a hand through his hair to push it out of his face, before admitting, "I'm also terrified of me falleeng on my face, so 'elp would be fine..." The bat then sat up, and shifted over to the side of the bed-- he still wasn't exactly used to having the leg back, but he was working on it. He didn't get up, yet, with his legs dangling over the edge, "Zis ees goeeng to take a while to get used to..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:45 pm

(Whoop. o3o)

"I left her with some of the off-duty healers... I honestly needed a break..." Greyson walked over to the couch, falling heavily onto it. He immediately leaned against Tina, laying his head against her shoulder and heaving a sigh. "I just... don't know if I can do this... raising Minene, I mean..."

---

Shiloh set the carton of juice down, sighing, "Yes... I spilled stuff all over the floor and-- yeeeep!" She slipped on the stuff she spilled, since it had dripped off the table and onto the floor, and she fell onto her back on the floor.

---

"I-I want to get up..." Nani turned her head to look back at him, hunched uncomfortably as she sat there on the edge of the bed. The ocelot's bony fingers were clutching the edge of the mattress, her legs feebly shaking as she struggled to stand.

---

"You can take it off, right? If it's more comfortable to sleep that way?" Laura asked, putting her hairbrush down. She got off the bed, walking over to stand in front of Roy so she could help him up when he was ready to stand.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:03 pm

Tina put her book down, and turned her attention back to Greyson. She really didn't know what to say to that, especially since she never really wanted to raise Minene, even though that put a lot of stress onto Greyson. The kid just creeped her out, "Look, I know..." The otter wrapped one arm around the hybrid's back, even though it was kind of uncomfortable with his scales, "It's okay... Someone else might be able to help her out more than you can. And it's only until her brother is allowed out of the infirmary..." Didn't she try to pull out his IVs once and almost kidnap him? "There's nothing wrong with wanting a break... And maybe once her brother is cleared, she'll open up more."

---

That had certainly woken Phillip up, and he was helping his girlfriend up in a flash, "Shiloh, are you okay?!" He had been too slow to catch her, and even if he did, he probably couldn't really carry her for that long, "God, you almost gave me a heart attack..."

---

Aaron slipped off the bed, his clothes somewhat ruffled because he slept in them, and went over to face the ocelot, "You could have told me you wanted to... I don't want you to fall." The panther could see that standing on her own was a no go, and said, "Here, I'll help you up... I won't let you fall, I promishe. Are you feeling alright, too?"

---

"Well, eet kind of depends. I can take eet off, buht eet's more comfortable to sleep wiz eet... Zhust een case eef somezing 'appens dureeng ze night, and I 'ave to get up. Zhust, I can feel it go numb when I fall asleep-- ze peen and needle feeleeng, but when I wake up, eet goes away pretty fast." The bat then planted his socked feet on the floor, before taking her hand to stand-- or try, anyway. He teetered, let go of her hand, and fell back onto the bed in a slightly sideways manor that favoured his bad leg, "Well, zat deedn't work..."

Jax crawled across the bed to see what the commotion was about, and turned his head to the side, a questionmark appearing over his head, "Choo?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:33 pm

(*hisses and slinks back off into my room* People. eme")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:41 pm

"She just... I don't know what to do with her, at all... I tried taking her outside to play with other kids, but she doesn't even play. She asked me if she could teach them how to shoot guns, for Aurora's sake..." Greyson pressed his face against her neck, nuzzling her a little.

---

"S-sorry... I just wanted to do a little thing by myself..." Shiloh sighed, rubbing at her hip because it was sore after she fell. "I'm alright." She rubbed at her eyes, then, wishing she could just wipe away the fogginess and hurting.

---

"I-I feel a little better, really..." Nani assured him, reaching up to try to hold onto him so he could help her up. Of course, the moment she was on her feet, she fell against him, her hands shaking as she tried to hold on. "V-very weak, though..." The ocelot pressed her face against him, trying to get her feet under her again.

---

"Aack! Sorry, sorry!" Laura freaked out when he flopped over again. She reached over towards him, fretting, not sure what she was trying to do. "U-um.... um... what do you need...?" She wished she was strong enough to just lift him, but that wasn't logical.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:41 pm

(People? omo?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:55 pm

(My aunt stopped by again... And my cousin and uncle a little while later... The timbits were good, but that was just it. *flails*)

Tina's eyes widened a little at that, but she focused on comforting Greyson more. She blushed a little when he nuzzled her neck like that, and just retsed her head against his, "I... Don't really know how to react to that..." She grew up on the streets, didn't she? I honestly don't want to know... "Just give it time... And focus on just relaxing now. You're really stiff... But that also applies to me..."

---

"I-I know, just... You scared me. Here... Sit down, and I'll get you some juice." The otter pulled a chair closer to Shiloh, before pouring her something to drink. After that, he went to get some paper towers to clean up the mess, and avoided the small puddle so he wouldn't sleep, or soak his socks.

---

Aaron kind of freaked out a little when she practically collapsed against his chest, and practically lifted the poor ocelot off the floor. His arms were wound around her lower back as he said, "J-jusht take it eashy, there'sh no rush..." Holding her upright, the panther petted her head a little, "It'sh okay..."

---

"Laura, I'm fine. And I don't know whaht I need. A crutch or somezing could be a start... I don't exactly wahnt to use my wheelchair again." Roy absentmindedly pet Jax when the Chao curled up in his lap, with a heart over his head, "I was 'opeeng zis would not be zis 'ard... Buht I guess not..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:05 pm

(What if Minene is just right outside the door and hears them XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:47 pm

(I'm somewhat proud of this drawing... owo

Is anyone still on Skype?)

Greyson realized just how stiff he was and relaxed a little; his scales flattened, as opposed to sticking up slightly in a bristling manner. He let out a sigh, closing his eyes. "I-it's just so hard... I don't have any idea how to help her... it doesn't help that she doesn't even want help... and I feel so bad because I'm tempted to tell the healers we just can't care for her..."

----

Shiloh obediently sat down, albeit a bit grumpily. She mumbled, "S-sorry... I... didn't mean for you to have to clean up after me..." She reached over to pick up the cup he had poured for her, and sipped at it a little.

----

Relieved to be held up, Nani just huddled against him and held on tightly. "Th-thank you..." She shivered a little bit in his arms, unable to help but feel constantly cold. "I-I don't want to be here anymore... I want... I want to go home with you..."

----

"I can see about getting a cane or crutch for you..." Laura told him, deciding that would be possible. "Um, do you just want to sit here for a few minutes while I get something?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:57 pm

(I'm on Skype, but its for project reasons ^^' What drawing did you do?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:57 pm

(I can get back on if you want me to.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:01 pm

(It's okay. I'm working on the written part of my submission for Mission 1 on DA. Of course it's for Esme... Sil, you will hate me sooooo much for what I just drew and am now writing about. o7o" Esme gets her ass kicked so hard.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:24 pm

(Does it involve Oswald? omo')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:36 pm

(Oswald helps save her life. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:43 pm

(Yay! owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:00 am

(Random fact of the day! o7o! Marijuana apparently helps with seizures. c:

Phillip: I'll pass, thanks.

But--

Phillip: --no.

Hey, I'm trying to help here!

Phillip: I am 100% certain you have no idea how to write someone who's high, and where the hell could I get it?

...okay, fine. -_-' I just thought it was cool.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:05 am

(*pets Phillip's head* o7o" Well, I'm assuming that people who use it for medical reasons don't use it until they're really high. And I've been around my brother when he was high-- they don't behave crazy, like they do when drunk. It's a bit different. o3o

Shiloh: .... *plants to grow a marijuana garden*

She has no shame. XD

Shiloh: I will brew tea out of it if I have to! >8[

No shame.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:10 am

(I also heard it's good for PMS, migranes, and ADD/ADHD. XP

Phillip: o.o

Oh my God Shiloh... XDDD You do that.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:15 am

(Shiloh: *attempts to go make marijuana tea but fails because she can't really see what she's doing*

Uh, you miiiight wanna keep an eye on her, or she'll like burn herself or something. o7o" *pats Phillip's head*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:17 am

(Phillip: *drags Shiloh back* omo' Can you please wait until you can see better?

I love how he doesn't try to stop her from making it initially. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:20 am

(Yeah! XD He's all, "Okay, you can make the drug tea, just not while you're blind."

Shiloh: But I have to help your seizures! oAo!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: