The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:52 pm

(Sasha: Maybe. e3e Once he started to get fuzzy he drank willingly, though.)

"Tastiest apple juice everrrrr..." Sasha laughed, clumsily getting to her feet when Flare pulled her up. The tall canine stumbled, falling against the cat in an attempt to catch herself so she wouldn't faceplant on the floor. She laughed again, a high-pitched sound that resembled a child's squeal of joy.

Chase wasn't as giddy, but certainly drunk. He woke up a bit more when Pippa pulled at him, and slowly got to his feet, moving in an almost zombie-like manner. He staggered a little, but managed not to fall, standing dazedly next to Pippa and blinking as though the light in the room was too much for him.

---

EJ was happy to act as Rachel's pillow, holding her upright so she could drink her juice; at least she was getting something in her system. He still purred, and felt her forehead to check her fever, unable to help but fret over her a little.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:06 pm

(Goddammit Sasha! XD)

"I'm feeleeng okay... Eet's not as bad as yestairday..." Rachel said, and put the glass back down on the bedside table, and then put the plate back with it as well. It had one barely eaten piece of toast left.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Flare was able to catch the canine. "Come on. I've got someplace where you can lie down and not do anything else stupid." she replied. She hefted Sasha up so that Sasha could lean on her side. She took Sasha to her place and luckily for her Winnie was outside playing with some of the other kids. Also Sarina had been spending more time with Swan so that she wouldn't be too lonely. The orange cat placed the dog on her bed. "Here, you can sleep this off." she told her.

---

"Come on Chase. Let's get you to bed ok?" Pippa said and started to gently pull him towards the bedroom. She didn't want to hurt him, but she was a bit afraid that he might hurt her by falling down on her and crushing her. She was smaller and a lot weaker than her boyfriend. She would cuddle him while he slept so that he wouldn't crush the pillows again.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:25 pm

"Still, you know me... I worry," EJ told her with a sheepish little smile. He petted her hair, and glanced at the plate when she put it down. He knew better than to pressure her into eating more, and just tried to be happy that she had eaten even a little bit.

---

Sasha flopped clumsily onto the bed, then whined, "Awww, don't leave me here by myself... Chasey keeps me company most of the time but you took him awaaaaay..." She rolled over, flailing all over the mattress in a clumsy attempt to get comfortable.

---

Chase nodded, but the motion made him lose his balance a little. He half-fell against a wall, having a hard time catching himself because he was still recovering from some injuries. The canine gave a little whine of pain, then forced himself upright again so he could move towards the bedroom, limping slightly. He was stable enough to sit himself down, but the alcohol was still making his mind foggy. He rubbed at his face, feeling a dull ache in several places but not fully comprehending why, or really anything that was happening. "Pippa...?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:35 pm

"If I keep you company will you sleep?" Flare asked. She wanted to make sure that Sasha didn't do anything stupid or bad in any way shape or form. Her fluffy tail was trying to wrap itself around her, but she kept pushing it away to focus on Sasha. She hoped that if anything happened it wouldn't be too bad.

---

"What is it?" Pippa asked and sat down next to him. She gently rubbed his back, she hoped to calm him down and not have him too focused on the pain. She didn't want him to be in pain, but she really didn't want him to be drunk either and he was.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:40 pm

(I think I'm off to bed... I'll reply tomorrow! Goodnight!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:05 am

(*turns to P!Roy and P!Aaron* Okay, have you guys ever heard of Italian gypsies? o3o?

P!Roy: I don't even want to know.

Well, I'm gonna tell you anyway! o7o! I learned this just yesterday, but they're actually kind of a problem. They come in the summer mostly, with legit carnivals, but they steal a bunch of shit. Especially jewelry. My Italian teacher actually had an encounter with two Italian gypsies because she took a shortcut to a bakery through an alleyway, where there was a gypsie camp. They chased her and tried to steal her aunt's bike. Razz So no, they wouldn't be a problem with the Sect, but the townspeople would hate them because they steal a lot of shit.

P!Roy: I honestly don't even care.

I know. XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:42 am

P!Zero: I warn my troops not to go there...but I still get guys and gals that have their wallets stolen.

Because your troops are dumbasses.

P!Zero: *sighs* Sometimes...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:04 am

(Yeah... o7o' Never trust a gypsie. Especially Italian ones.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:38 am

XD I love how you throw the Italians completely under the bus there. *is one quarter Italian myself* )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:54 pm

(I'm sorry, but I'm practically fully Italian, even though I was born in Canada. I can throw them under the bus if I want to. XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:29 pm

(That moment when you don't know where your teacher has her office hours, only when... So you walk around asking people about it and nobody knows. =m=" I'd kinda like to explain to her about my panic attack on Monday but nooooo... I can't find her. DX *flips table*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:35 pm

(Is there like a main office or something? ono?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:58 pm

(Can you ask any other teachers?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:34 pm

XDDDDD Damn it Blueh...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:38 pm

(o7o" I wanna go skiing in Northern Italy's mountains really badly. They're fucking gorgeous.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:40 pm

That sound like fun... *totally fails at skiing and snowboarding* o7o" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:43 pm

(I've tried snowboarding once, and there are heel and toe turns. I don't remember which one I can't do, but I kept on falling, and long story short, there was a big ass bruise on my ass. Skiing, on the other hand, I'm decently good at, even though I haven't gone skiing since January, or February. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:07 pm

(*reads a post on Tumblr* *screams and throws my laptop out of the window* HOLY SHIT WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK!!!!???? I'M NOT EVEN ALL THAT RELIGIOUS BUT WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK. EVEN JESUS NEEDS JESUS. CHRIST.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:36 pm

(What? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:38 pm

(Okay, so, I was just scrolling through Tumblr, and I just learned that in Hebrew in the Bible, the term 'feet' was slang for gentiles... so... ene....)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:39 pm

(What, that's just wrong DX)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

(I KNOW. *screams in horror and jumps out of the window after my laptop*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:57 pm

(*dramatic faceplant* I'm exhausted... But I survived the day without needing to go home early! Yays! Now I am going to eat dinner and then either take a break for the evening and do homework tomorrow, or start the homework...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:59 pm

(Maybe you should start something small today, or do half of something, and finish it tomorrow? And hai. ouo That's good to hear. How is your eye doing?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: