The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 9:56 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Roy let out a little breath, his long arms moving to wrap them around Ruth's back. Honestly, it was kind of funny that his aunt could hug him like this, and it was actually a hug, rather than what it was when he stood up. The bat relaxed visibly, his shoulders slumping, and his wings almost flopping against the plastic chair, "I know..."

Ruth affectionately rubbed at one of Roy's ears, then suggested, "Now that the police are here, the lockdown will be ending shortly... Why don't you go hunt down your sister and meet me back here? I'll take you home, if your father doesn't show up right away... I'll give him a phone call to let him know you're both alright."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 9:57 pm

(Not really... just kinda tired and braindead... why?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 9:59 pm

(I messaged you over Skype almost an hour ago... I've just been almost craving attention the last couple of days, to the point that I just get angry and sad for no reason. I really doesn't help that I'm almost scared to message people first, as I think I might be annoying them or something.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 10:01 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:
Zero only nodded.

"This is the first time I've actually used my ability for more than a second or two..." he admitted looking down at the blood on his hand, "If this is what it does to me...I..." he trailed off

He didn't want to admit it but the repercussions of his powers scared him. Since he'd only ever used them to seem stronger than normal, and not control someone or something for an extended period of time, it never occurred to him just how dangerous his powers could be to him...now he imagined what it did to who or what was on the receiving end.

"I'm done." he said balling a fist, "This is the last time I'm ever using my power."

Evey actually gave a short burst of laughter at that, shaking her head as she leaned against the lockers. "Isn't that the complete opposite of what I just told you? Stop being a childish idiot." She looked over her shoulder at him, ears angling back. "Your power isn't just a 'power.' It's who you are. Learn to accept it, and then you can control it. If you just pretend it's not there, it will find its own ways to come out without you intending to use it. You will lose what pathetic amount of control you have." Her tone went from taunting to sharp and cold, as though she was talking to a serial killer instead of a teenage boy.

"So quit trying to act like the protagonist of one of your stupid cartoons and grow up. You are your ability. It is part of you, just like mine is part of me... it is what little identity I have."

She started limping away again, dismayed with the boy's idiotic comment. "You're stupider than I thought if you can't see that."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 10:02 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(I messaged you over Skype almost an hour ago... I've just been almost craving attention the last couple of days, to the point that I just get angry and sad for no reason. I really doesn't help that I'm almost scared to message people first, as I think I might be annoying them or something.)

(Oh. Sorry, I think I'm logged out of Skype-- I do that so I don't get alerts when I don't want them, buuuut then I forget to log back in again... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 10:04 pm

Silverfur wrote:
(Alright just making sure.)

"Yes. You know that you can come over anytime you like, you don't even have to ask." Firelily answered. She hated that her family didn't have custody over EJ yet, she didn't like him being around Matthew at all! Sometimes she thought about staying over at their house so that she could try and protect her cousin. Or to at least get Matthew to try and go away forever.

Relieved to hear that, EJ cuddled a bit closer to Flare. "I just wanna break out some kid movies and camp on the couch with Jade..." The other kitten was a few years younger than him; his only younger relative. She was old enough to have been his buddy since they were little, and he enjoyed teaching her about things like his science and music, while she returned the favor by helping him relax and just be a kid when he had the chance. "But first I need to let someone back home know where I'm going, and that I'm not dead or something..." He shifted upright, reaching for the cellphone in his jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 10:05 pm

(It's fine...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 10:26 pm

Zero stood, "How can I accept this? This...gods I almost want to say curse now is something I can control."

He started to head back to his class but stopped at the doorway, "You know what? Fuck you. Get off your high horse and mingle with the commoners for once miss VP. You dont know what its like to have nothing. To have no one. Thats what Ive got. Nothing and no one."

He opened the door and left the cafeteria bound for class not even waitjng for Evey's reply.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 10:44 pm

"Okay..." Roy was a little reluctant to leave Ruth, but finding his sister was important... And to see if Evey and Zero were okay, too. The bat eventually released Ruth, and moved to stand up when she backed away from him. He casted Lance one last glance, before making his way outside of her office and back into the hallway. This was when the bat started to feel tired, as the whole thing kind of came onto him now, Augh... Shit...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 11:02 pm

There was no escaping now that she was officially pissed off. Evey stood up straighter, snarling and summoning telekinesis to throw Zero across the hall, thrusting him up against one wall and holding him there so she could stride towards him again. "Me? Not UNDERSTAND?!"

She glared at him, speaking in a soft, furious tone, "You really are a stupid fucking idiot... I have nobody. I am nobody. I know that you have an adoptive father, and friends, and a stupid little anime club. But me? I'm the VP, and that is ALL I am. I have no parents, no friends. I don't even have a photograph, a memory, a NAME of anyone who might have been my family. I've been alone my entire life. I LIVE at this school! I fought to get such an important role here so that someone would maybe look up to me, and I could maybe have someone to look after in return, like a little family... AND NOW PEOPLE COME TO MY SCHOOL, AND THREATEN MY KIDS!"

In a rage, wind started to whip through the halls with enough force to rattle the doors on the lockers. Evelyn's eyes were glowing silver again, body shaking as she began to go ethereal. "THEY THREATEN THE ONLY FAMILY I'VE EVER HAD! AND YOU TRY TO PREACH TO ME ABOUT WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE NOTHING?!?! YOU STUPID, SELFISH BOY!"

He was saved from potentially having his face smashed in when her strength suddenly seemed to vanish... Dizzy, Evey collapsed onto the floor, the wind abruptly stopping as her telekinetic force released him. She flopped helplessly onto her side, head striking the floor as she failed to even attempt to catch herself.

Silence fell upon the hallway. Evelyn coughed a few times as she lay there, hands, feet, tail, and ears all twitching a few times as she drew in a few painful-sounding breaths, then became still and quiet again. She had overdone it... she was in more control of her abilities than Zero was, but even she had her limits.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 11:08 pm

It was then that Roy froze, a sudden fear coming over him as he heard Evey screaming at the top of her lungs to someone... He wasn't fully sure who it was, but who couldn't not hear her. The bat stood there in the hallway, hearing the entire thing, before everything went still and quiet, minus his heart ramming against his rib cage and his heartbeat in his ears. He didn't fully realize he was shaking a little again when he finally forced himself to walk again, now more concerned with whatever the hell that was than Rachel right now. W-what the hell was that?!
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 9:49 am

Chirpingsong wrote:
There was no escaping now that she was officially pissed off. Evey stood up straighter, snarling and summoning telekinesis to throw Zero across the hall, thrusting him up against one wall and holding him there so she could stride towards him again. "Me? Not UNDERSTAND?!"

She glared at him, speaking in a soft, furious tone, "You really are a stupid fucking idiot... I have nobody. I am nobody. I know that you have an adoptive father, and friends, and a stupid little anime club. But me? I'm the VP, and that is ALL I am. I have no parents, no friends. I don't even have a photograph, a memory, a NAME of anyone who might have been my family. I've been alone my entire life. I LIVE at this school! I fought to get such an important role here so that someone would maybe look up to me, and I could maybe have someone to look after in return, like a little family... AND NOW PEOPLE COME TO MY SCHOOL, AND THREATEN MY KIDS!"

In a rage, wind started to whip through the halls with enough force to rattle the doors on the lockers. Evelyn's eyes were glowing silver again, body shaking as she began to go ethereal. "THEY THREATEN THE ONLY FAMILY I'VE EVER HAD! AND YOU TRY TO PREACH TO ME ABOUT WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE NOTHING?!?! YOU STUPID, SELFISH BOY!"

He was saved from potentially having his face smashed in when her strength suddenly seemed to vanish... Dizzy, Evey collapsed onto the floor, the wind abruptly stopping as her telekinetic force released him. She flopped helplessly onto her side, head striking the floor as she failed to even attempt to catch herself.

Silence fell upon the hallway. Evelyn coughed a few times as she lay there, hands, feet, tail, and ears all twitching a few times as she drew in a few painful-sounding breaths, then became still and quiet again. She had overdone it... she was in more control of her abilities than Zero was, but even she had her limits.

Zero slapped into the wall, hard. His vision went white for a split second, like lightning had struck nearby or something. When it did return to normal everything was fuzzy and there was a high pitched ringing in his ears as she screamed at him. When all was said and done the stoat slumped to the ground, unable to catch himself...or unwilling to. Suddenly there was nothing.

"Agh..." he muttered feeling the lump on the back of his head.

"What the hell just happened...?"

Concussion. A serious one. At this point Zero was lucky to remember where he was and who he was, however the passed five or so minutes he couldn't remember. His eyes were unevenly dilated, with his left being much more open that his right. He looked around and noticed the blood on his hands.

"What the hell?! D-did I get into a fight or something? Please gods say I'm not about to be expelled!!"

(Good job, Zero...good fucking job pissing off Senpai. You're rewards is a concussion!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 10:06 am

(That awkward moment when he looks down and sees a half-naked injured girl... and not just any girl, but SENPAI. "Oooooh no what did I do?!" XD)

While Zero stood there being confused, and Roy rushed over to see what the noise was all about, Evey just laid there on the floor and gasped like a fish out of water. Not every seizure was a full-blown thrashing fit... that bit of twitching and coughing had been all it had been, and it left her dazed. She couldn't seem to regain full consciousness, just laying there.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 10:15 am

Roy ran down the hallway, practically skidding to a hault when he saw Zero and Evey... He stared at them, his hazel eyes wide as he just watched Evey twitch on the floor for a moment, before turning hid wide gaze over to Zero, who seemed confused about what the hell just happened, "W-what the hell did you do?!" He didn't really know that Evey just had a seizure, but he didn't like how she was just lying there, barely able to move.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:13 pm

"I-I didn't do anything...I think..." Zero replied deathly confused.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:35 pm

"Well, something obviously did! I don't think anyone couldn't not hear Evey screaming at you!" Roy was about to say more when he noticed how Zero looked; notably, his pupils. It looked like a concussion, at least, he thought it was, "Shit..." At least the police were almost here... "J-just stay there, okay?" The bat turned and went for Evey, kneeling down next to her, even though he didn't really know what to do with her, "A-are you okay...?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:46 pm

(I'm at my grandparents' house right now, and I'm just kind of sitting here and listening to everyone talk about how my dad's not eating with us right now. There's a hockey game today, and my brother didn't want to go. My dad kind of freaked out about it, and my parents got into an arguement about it... This morning, my mom came to tell me what happened, kind of wishy-washy like, and I can assure you, I heard the entire thing, pretty much word for word. I kind of want to hide under the table or something.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:22 pm

;n; *hugs Blueh* )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:26 pm

(I'm just trying to focus on playing Smash... And trying not to die while playing All Star mode. It's kind of working, more because they stopped.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:28 pm

(Well that's kinda good I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:03 pm

(Yeah... And I'm also playing Mario and Luigi Dream Team... For some reason, I imagine Roy and Zero doing a mega Luigi battle. I don't know why. But it looks awesome.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:15 pm

(I'll have to look this up...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:19 pm

(The power of awkward Luigi is strong. And yes, Roy would be Luigi though. XD Zero can be Mario who's just kinda there.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:27 pm

(Exactly. xP Mario's actually important; you can do Bros. moves with the both of them. I really liked the mega Bowser fights in Bowser's Inside Story, so I really enjoy mega Luigi. They also have this finishing move where Luigi jumps up, grabs a star, and throws it down to the boss with Mario riding on it Kirby style. Because fuck it.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:42 pm

(Myamoto paying homage to Sakuri?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next