The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:43 pm

Being deaf, Celeste didn't hear a word Zero said, and since she didn't know him, she freaked the hell out. Showing a bit of the family resemblance between herself and Laura, she reached out to smack him in the side of the face when he got too close, then turned and bolted for her sister's bedroom. She collided with Laura, who had come hurrying from the room when she heard Roy yell; the two smacked right into one another, and fell, with Celeste landing on top of her older sister.

"What the hell?!" Laura yelped, hitting the floor. Her little sister was hysterical and grabbing at her nightgown to cling to her, while Laura herself was just incredibly confused and quite alarmed after hearing Roy yell like that. And this was the second time in the past few hours that she had been thrown to the floor... ouch.

-----

"You talk to formally... stop that." Shay's comment was somewhat out of the blue and stated in a relatively flat tone. He then reached out to give Alpha's arm a squeeze, a gesture that conflicted a little with his words. "You don't need to be so polite to me. It feels weird."

-----

That made Scotty think about his own family... he had no idea if any of them were alive, or where they were. His many brothers and sisters were gone, as were his parents. The sheep held onto Stone more tightly, and lifted his head up so he could instead pull the hybrid against him and hold him. "B-but you stell have me, and your sester... I-I'm here to take care of you..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Alpha looked at Shay weirdly, and looked taken aback, as it was so sudden, "What?" Shay was not lying about that, and it took Alpha a moment to say, "I-I always talk like this... I just do." He blinked at Shay, his ears twitching, "It's not that I don't know how to not talk formally, but it's natural to me."

---

Stone pushed his head against Scotty's shoulder, and held the sheep tightly. He just nodded a bit, and didn't really trust his voice right now, as he didn't want to sound like a puberty-rich teenager. He wanted to say something along the lines of: I know. But I miss them... I want them here with me right now. Does that make me selfish? I don't know...and I honestly don't really care right now...

---

Roy's eyes widened when he watched Celeste slap poor Zero, and then beeline right into her sister. Shit! This was just getting worse and worse! "L-Laura, are you okay?!" He fought the urge to stand up again, as Lance was still working with his port, and he was still without a leg. He also didn't really know how to explain this to her without her freaking out...especially the pain from the port. He didn't want to ever talk about that again.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:17 pm

(Sorry for the poof. My internet died ^^')

Once Minene was ready she stood behind Greyson. "You ready to go?" she asked. She could easily pull someone away from their thoughts. She was wearing a simple yellow dress and black boots. She didn't like to do much with her hair. She liked it just the way it was when she brushed it out.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:17 pm

Zero barely felt it thankfully.

Lance looked up from Roy's leg, "Sorry bout that. We're about to give Roy his new leg."

The vulpines eyes quickly scanned from the terminal board to the screen on the multimeter to a piece of paper where he had the proper voltages written down. He would check off a value every time he made a check being sure to know that part was good.

The hedgehog leaned into whishper to Roy, "She's deaf?"

(So you know that feeling you get when your foot falls asleep and starts waking up when you stand up? Thats what itll feel like when Lance puts the rest of the leg on Roy...its a minor annoyance compared to what just happened.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:18 pm

"You're weird," Shay added, but was a little amused that Alpha was defending himself about it. By this point it was clear that he was teasing him just for the fun of it, because his dark brown eyes were a little playful, and his lips twitched again, curving upright slightly at one end of his mouth.

----

Scotty was quiet, just holding onto Stone and thinking about the families they had both lost. Well, he wasn't sure what happened to his own... but he hadn't seen them in a long time, either way. The sheep gently petted Stone's hair, sort of hoping he would just cry and get it out of his system.

----

"No I'm not okay! What the hell is going on?! Why did you yell?! Is someone hurting you?!" Laura was not a morning person, and was particularly not one when she thought Roy was being hurt. The marten managed to pry Celeste off of her long enough to start getting up, and rose to her feet with a groan as her deaf sister clung to her again.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Lance sighed, "I just attached the nerve net to Roy's leg...I warned him it would hurt I guess his pain tolerance is less than I expected."

(LANCE YOU DOLT! IT FEELS LIKE HE JUST HAD HIS KNEE WELDING BACK INTO PLACE! 

Lance: How was I supposed to know that? ^^"

*facepalms*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:30 pm

(Okay, so it'll be pins and needles at first, until the blood starts flowing. Gotcha.

And his pain tolerance for physical attacks is very good, but anything with blades, he has soft skin. But then again, his leg was pretty much just welded to him, so... X3)

"No, she's blind." Roy said sarcastically, clearly somewhat pissed off now, especially since this all went to hell. He turned his attention to Laura, who was practically holding up Celeste as she clung to her older sister, "I'm fine right now-- I zhust paneecked because I deedn't noteece Celeste unteel eet was too late... And you don't even wahnt to know whaht zat zhust felt like, Lance." The bat turned his hazel gaze back to Laura again, "Laura, I deedn't wahnt to wake you, for one zing, and I wasn't expecteeng Lance."

---

Alpha just blinked at Shay, as that wasn't fully true, but it wasn't a lie, either. The bat was teasing him, he knew that, but he wasn't exactly used to teasing, "Um, okay...? Sorry?" The hybrid wasn't sure what he was apologizing about, but he felt the need to.

---

Stone didn't cry, but he was very close to. He just held onto Scotty, and didn't want to let him go-- ever. He let out slow breaths to calm himself down, and he finally said after some silence, "I-I'm o-okay..." The hybrid swallowed, his face pressed against the side of Scotty's neck.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:33 pm

"No need to be sarcastic about is Roy." Zero said still smiling. It really did take alot to piss him off.

"Yeah I dont want to know what that felt like." Lance admitted still making his checks
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:47 pm

Roy gave Zero that annoyed look again, before looking away. The bat wanted to say something snappy. he really did. But Roy really didn't want to deal with Zero right now, and it really didn't help that the hedgehog just kind of showed up. So, he turned his attention back to Lance, "So, ees eet okay? I mean, weell eet work?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:12 am

"So far so good." Lance said, "Im getting readings where Im supposed to and none where Im not..."

His next test point proved to be the only hiccup in his check. When the leads touched the test point a small bolt of electricity arced across and zapped poor Lance right up the arm causing him to jump letting a surprised yip...

Zero's ear twitched picking it up, "D...did you just...?"

"Shut up Zero..." his face suddenly red with embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:53 am

(Do you know what I want to see? Roy and Zero playing the co-op maps from Portal 2. I know for a fact they would be absolute shit at it. XD I could also see them playing Donkey Kong Country Returns, Rayman Origins, any newer 4 player Mario platformer game, or Kirby's Epic Yarn, even though you can't kill one another in that game... Or die, at all. XD

Roy: -_-"

o7o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:41 am

(Also, just a heads up, in the first Portal game, Aperture Science's technology can work up to 4000 degrees Kelvin-- that's the same temperature as a class M Red Dwarf, Red Giant, and Red Super Gaint stars. Yeah. That's fucking legit, and kind of terrifying... o7o"

Tina: ...ಠ_ಠ)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:52 am

Zero: *kills Roy in New Super Mario Bros* :p

I could see it and itd be funny as shit.)

Lance's face was starting to cool from earlier, "One point left to test..."

He set his leads...and electricity arced across them thankfully hitting the end of the ground lead and harmlessly going to ground. Lance jumped in surprise half sitting half in a pseudo ninja pose like any second now he'd be throwing ninja stars and shit. His face turned really red now...

Zero had to hold himself in check but he of course had the bearing of an eidgth weeker ready to graduate BMT and fell on his back laughing.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:58 am

(Especially since they don't have shared lives. XD

Roy: -_-" *throws Zero into a pit*

XDDDD

EXPLODING NINJA STARS! YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! *throws them at Lance*

Aaron: Aren't they shitty weaponsh?

o7o' Maybe....)

Roy gave Lance a weird look when the wolf jumped back (as he didn't exactly know what freaked him out, not that he would say it), and commented, "I really would appreciate eet eef you don't go all ninzha on me, Lance."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:21 pm

(Okay, so I just got back from cleaning my mom's car (we went to the beach a few days ago, and we got around to it now). She said to me: "A car is a years salary-- you have to take good care of it." I nodded, but wanted to say (really badly): "And what about P!Roy?"

P!Roy: ...

Dude, you could afford a bloody beach house. And if you won't take it, I will. ouo

P!Roy: *facepalms* -_-"

o3o)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:37 pm

"Sorry." Lance said sheepishly and tried again...this time the arcing potential shot across the other lead and nipped Roy's inner thigh coming dangerously close to his...pride and joy.

Lance went wide eyed and slowly pulled his leads away from the limb, unplugged them, put in some new ones and waited for Roy to freak out from being almost dick shocked...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:46 pm

(*reads your post* ...* rereads it again* Pfffffttt--! *dies laughing* XDDDDDD!!!

Roy: ene?!

XP!)

Roy hadn't expected the sudden shock that nearly attacked an incredibly sensitive spot on his body, so he jumped, his velvety fur fluffing out, but the pain has subsided quickly. He gave Lance a look, and said, "I swear to Aurora, I'm almost convinced zat was on purpose."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:47 pm

(I wanna go home. ;~; I have like a half hour to kill and I've already just been sitting and stressing for like forty five minutes. My classes are being switched around and I do not like it.

And please don't kill Roy's boy parts because he needs babies with Laura someday. eme" *cringe*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:51 pm

(*hugs your head* omo? *pets your hair* Did you bring some pencils and paper or something? Sometimes I bring a small, blank notebook and a pencil places, and when I get bored, I doodle. *shrug* But you're getting your correct classes now, right?

Roy: >///o"

It was pretty close... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:54 pm

(They'll be the right classes... Just not at all at the times I wanted. I'm gonna be running all over campus and getting lost. *hugs Blueh tightly* And I'm supposed to go with a friend after school but I just wanna go home. And hug Dog. Hug him until I feel better.

I do... But I have to keep an eye on the time which is hard when I focus on drawing. The wait is killing me though.

Laura: OmO" ....)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:57 pm

(oAo' Aw... *pets head still* I'm sure your friend would understand that you've had a long day, and just want to go home. I know I would.

Are you able to set a timer on your phone so you don't have to keep on checking the time?

Roy: e//n//o' )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:58 pm

"Nope...my leads melted..." Lance said shaking his head, "Im praying it was the leads though..." 

The next arc was the scariest and probably the most hilarious at the same time. Before Lance could seat the ground the spark arced off the ground lead, shot across the room and hit a certain hedgehog right in the ass.

Zero jump almost Looney Toons style coming within inches of slamming his head into the ceiling.

"LANCE!" He protested face heated.

"Okay that one was on purpose. I didnt have a good ground." Lance told him making a note to replace that screw later.

He shut down the meter, "Sweet, the net works. Now comes the fun part, do you want to attach your new leg or have me do it?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:00 pm

(The problem is I don't have a house key. I forgot it at home so I have to hope my parents aren't working late. But yes... I just wanna go home so badly... I'll poke at my daddy and see when he's gonna stop working.

And I have no idea. omo"

Poor Roy though... ouo")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Zero: *rubbing his ass* LANCE YOU SONUVA BITCH! >8[

Lance: ^^' *may or may not have used his power to actually do that*

Zero: >8[

XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:03 pm

(Well, damn... omo I hope your dad isn't working late.

omo'

Roy: x//n//x')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: