The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:43 pm

"Oooh, okay!" Winnie smiled, enthusiastic about the idea of someone else moving in. The house had seemed so sad and empty ever since Jayden left... It would be nice to have some company, and just someone else to breathe a little life into the house. "Let's go!"

----

Shay nodded, "I understand that... for someone who detects lies like you do, I guess it would be difficult to tell one. I've never had supernatural powers of any kind, but I've seen people struggle with them..." He gave a sudden brief shiver, due to the cold mist on his sun-warmed pelt.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:47 pm

"She should be in the other room." Flare said and carried Winnie over to the deer. "This is Winnie, my little sister." she explained and put her down so that she could move closer to the deer if she wanted. Her fluffy cat tail wrapped around her waist. She would've gone and changed into her Tribal wear, but she didn't want to leave Winnie alone.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:58 pm

(That Tumblr thing Blueh posted is so win... XD)

"Oh, h-hi..." Sarina smiled a little bit, glad that the child wasn't too young. A four-year-old would be a lot harder to become acquainted with than someone who was closer to eight, like Winnie.

Winnie waved enthusiastically, very happy about the new roommate. "Hi! I'm Winnie and I live here, but now I'm gonna go play with my friends! When I come back I can bring flowers to put in a vase, and maybe we can color together or make peanut butter foods for Flare or something!" She was in a bit of a rush, so she quickly turned around to give Flare a quick hug and kiss. "You be friends with her, Flare, okay? I like her." The kitsune could sense Sarina's feelings, and didn't detect anything mean or nasty within her. Happy with the situation, the little albino scurried off towards the front door just as Maude and the other kids came walking down the hall to get her.

Sarina watched, a bit flustered, but then smiled a bit. "W-well, she's adorable and so energetic... I'm glad she doesn't mind me staying here, though. I don't want to upset her."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:18 pm

"Winnie doesn't get upset very easily." Flare explained. I'll be a really good friend with her, Winnie. A really good friend. she thought. "Are you hungry at all, I can make you a sandwich or something to eat." Flare asked going over to the kitchen. She was getting a lot better at her cooking since it was Jayden who used to cook all the time.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:26 pm

"Oh, no... I-I think I'm good. Could you show me where I'll be sleeping, though?" Sarina asked, not sure if the apartment had more than two bedrooms. Most didn't, so she assumed she would end up on the couch. The fawn fiddled with a bit of her dark brown hair, her short tail sticking straight up.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:30 pm

"We have a sleeping bag, but you can have my room if you'd like. I can bunk with Winnie, she doesn't mind." Flare replied. She was totally going to snuggle up with this deer tonight while she was asleep. She'd make up something such as, she'll sometimes sleep walk (Which she does) and she ended up back in her bed. She also thought it was so cute on how shy she seemed, she could use that innocence against her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:33 pm

"Oh, uh... If you don't mind... I-I mean, I don't want to kick you out of your room, especially if I'm going to stay here for a while..." Sarina smiled a bit, not quite sure about the situation. She picked up her things again, asking, "Can you show me where the room is?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:39 pm

"I don't mind at all. It's this way." Flare said and showed her the room. Her room wasn't much, but it was a lot better than where she used to stay at. "You can put your clothes in the closet." she told Sarina said. She liked how she could kind of manipulate the deer, she hoped that she liked girls. "Oh yeah and as a just in case thing do you like girl by chance?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:48 pm

(Sarina: What..? o.o")

The deer followed her, and was relieved to see a nice, put-together bedroom. She went to put her clothes in an empty spot in the closet, but looked up when Flare asked her a strange question. Not fully understanding what she was talking about, Sarina replied, "Oh, yeah... I mean, I clearly don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:51 pm

(Flare: Ok so put it more bluntly would you have sex with women?)

"What do you mean? Are you attracted to women Sarina?" Flare asked. She didn't want to change and have her nosebleed everywhere. It would feel flattering, but she didn't want blood everywhere on her floor. She sat on her bed and waited for the deer to give her answer.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:02 am

(Sarina: OAO?!?!?!)

"I-I... what?" Sarina's face went red, surprised by the question. Was Flare saying that she was?! Was that why she brought her here?! "I-I don't know..." She fiddled with her hands, asking, "I-is there a problem? I mean, why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:04 am

(Flare: XD)

"There is no problem, I just want to know in case if you see me change or something and it won't be awkward." Flare answered. Damn it! she thought. She really wanted someone to play around with, she supposed that Sasha could fill that in better.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:09 am

(Sarina: o//A//o")

"O-oh, well there's not a problem with that! Even if I decide I am attracted to girls, I won't stare at you or anything. That would be rude..." Sarina replied, glad that Flare just seemed to be asking out of caution. She smoothed her dress a little, then fiddled with the ribbon around her middle.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:12 am

"You don't really decide, but if your bi than I suppose I could understand somewhat. Anyways get yourself comfortable. I'm going to walk around a little bit." Flare said. She felt a bit disappointed, she supposed Sasha would be the best for her anyways. After all they could flirt around together and Sasha did promise her a shopping trip, so why not now. She knocked on Sasha's door.

(Flare: e3e)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:16 am

(Sarina: omo' .... *feels lost*

Sasha: Jeez, girl. Pick some prey and go after it.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:17 am

(Flare: Sarina got too boring, plus you're more fun Sasha.

XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:22 am

(Sasha: Jeez, you're worse than me... And if you want someone who is gonna stay with you and be cute and kissy, look elsewhere, babe.

Sarina: I'm so confused! DX

I think I'mma go to bed. o3o It's past midnight... goodnight!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:26 am

(Flare: I don't expect you to do that Sasha. I have different expiations for people. Besides I can always say that she's temperary staying there. I can easily find her a room. Plus she could be shipped with Calvin.

Calvin: >~<''''')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:08 am

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I found this kind of interesting... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:34 am

(Awwww, that's so sweet....)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:50 am

(I know. >w<)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:30 am

(Today is my last day before school chaos. o7o" Tomorrow I will be gone from early in the morning to like four in the evening... and then Sunday I have a much shorter thing in the afternoon. Then Monday is the first day of school. owo" Meep.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:34 am

(*tackles* I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! <3 *dies* I still have like two weeks for me... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:50 am

(Luckyyyyy... *is tackled* I'M LIKE SO SCARED THOUGH BLUEH. *clings*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:53 am

(I KNOW. *dies* I'M SCARED FOR YOU. *pets face* It's only three days a week though, right?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: