The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:21 pm

(Shay: OmO" ....)

"I wouldn't even bother," Shay growled, not even trying to look for the old city. He flapped his wings a few times in order to catch up to Alpha, unable to help but feel nervous anytime the hybrid got a little too far ahead of him. Despite how grumpy and antisocial the bat seemed, he was actually relatively clingy. Trying not to be a total stick in the mud, he pointed out the river. "The river looks nice from up here... I wonder if there's a waterfall somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:26 pm

(Sandi: T^T

Hey Chirpy can you have like Chase or Sasha or something come and follow Flare since they screamed pretty loud XD

On a random note I thought of a cute idea for Swan. Since everybody knows about both Stone's and Swan's attack, what if Shiloh or Phillip feels bad and since Stone doesn't have these often, but Swan does. One of them goes over and gives her a Monster Wolf puppy to be her companion and helps train the wolf to bring her to the infirmary in case if she has an attack. 030)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:31 pm

(They don't exactly have monster wolf puppies laying around to give away... the only wolf is Erika, who is Phillip's, and she is forced to stay outside. She hasn't been involved in the RP in like forever. o7o" So I doubt that's gonna happen... Plus Shiloh doesn't feel bad for anyone she doesn't know. She sees Swan as some random stranger and is more likely to criticize her for not trying harder to control her emotions to lessen her heart problems. She's kind of really hard on people that way, and is more likely to hate Swan than to give her presents. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:32 pm

(Idk it was a cute idea XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:34 pm

(Yeah... o7o"

Phillip: Sorry Erika... omo'

Erika: *whines*
Alpha turned his attention away from the remains of Redwillow to look at the river Shay pointed out, "Maybe there is... I'm not sure." He mused, his feathered wings flapping as he moved up and down slightly, "There's still a lot of this forest that we haven't explored yet-- it's almost nothing like the Kolerin Forests."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:50 pm

(Shiloh: *ambles around, sort of seeing* Where...? *trips and falls* Shit!)

"Well, it's what we've got for now... the forests were just too dangerous with all those wolves around," Shay mused, for once trying to look on the bright side as he added, "It's not bad, though. We can explore a little, and we might find something really interesting."

----

The fight outside hadn't gone unnoticed; there were workers outside, and when they saw what was happening, they caused a huge uproar. Some random people ran out to try to help chase the beasts away, swinging farm tools around like weapons, while a few others ran to find healers, since they could see blood spattered on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:54 pm

(Phillip: oAo! *helps Shiloh up* Are you okay?

*totally isn't trying to draw Lauroy* o3o"... I wanna draw Laura rubbing Roy's chest... X3)

"Yes, we could. Where do you want to start off? I can see you eyeing the river still." Once upon a time, Chase nearly drowned in that same river, but much farther into the forest, rather than being within sight of the Safekeep.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:59 pm

Flare came by and could only see that the workers were just making the wolves even angrier. "Hey idiots! Get the both of them to the healers and I can take care of the wolves!" she ordered and quickly started to fight the wolves head on. She didn't need weapons when she had fire.

Sandi was clenching her left arm or well stump. She had been bleeding for a while and by now she was really pale. There was blood everywhere. She kept herself awake because she kept thinking of the threat of bleeding to death and by being torn apart by the wolves, she didn't pay attention to anything around her. She was focused on living.

Malt had stopped fighting when Flare started to take the wolves head on. She didn't need to fight the wolves any longer. She fell on the ground as well and put pressure on her wound to stop the flow of blood. She was able to use both of her hands unlike poor Sandi.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:11 pm

(Shiloh: I'm fine... *tries to hide her embarrassment*

Awww, yes! The power of the cute! *squee* X3)

"Anywhere, really," Shay replied, but he was indeed curious about whether or not there was a waterfall. He had never really seen one before. "But I admit I am curious about that river..." He didn't dare move ahead, though, not wanting to get too far from Alpha. Maybe he was a little paranoid, but he hadn't gone flying in a long time and he was just feeling clingy today after a rough night last night.

----

Three teens and one immense hybrid came running over to help the two maimed girls. Two of the teens were Toby the panda and Raine the mountain lion, who had been out picking vegetables just for something to do. Of course, Toby couldn't stand the sight of blood, so he ended up looking away and leaning against a tree, but the other three acted.

The giant hybrid, who was the very same one who had attacked Aaron and Laura before, dropped down next to Sandi. He quickly took off his belt, wrapping it around the stub of the squirrel's arm and then tightening it so much that it cut off her circulation, in order to stop the blood loss. "I've got her... You girls get the other one! Make a tourniquet and carry her!" He scooped little Sandi up into his arms, and charged off towards the infirmary, strong enough to carry her by himself and run while doing it.

Raine was terrified, but did as she was told. She was wearing overalls, but ripped off one of the suspenders and used it to tie around Malt's ankle to stop her bleeding. Her companion was a fawn, who looked even more terrified than she was; the brown-haired deer had to focus really hard so she wouldn't faint, but at least Malt was still conscious and relatively calm. With the tourniquet in place, Raine grabbed Malt's legs, and the deer grabbed her arms, and the two girls worked together to carry her off, running as quickly as they could without dropping her.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:17 pm

(I'm trying, at least. *proceeds to smush Roy's face with my hands* o3o"

Roy: *pulls my hands away from his face* -////-" Stop.

But you're so preeeeeeeeeetty.... *dies*)

"I know. Let's go, then. There might be one. You never know. Come on." Alpha wanted to take it slow for Shay, but flying was like riding a bike-- you never forgot how, and usually picked it up again like it was nothing. Alpha flew over the trees to follow the river, as flying through the actual forest would just be too difficult while doging trees.

(This is giving me nostalgia about The Time Vortex...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:22 pm

Sandi was the easiest to carry, she was the lightest. She didn't know who was carrying her, but she didn't care. She did hope that it would Shay, but she knew that Shay most likely wouldn't be able to carry her. Since she wasn't bleeding anymore, she was focusing on staying awake. Slipping into the darkness was very tempting though.

Malt was the hardest to carry since her metal arms weren't exactly light. They weren't too heavy though. She wasn't worried about her foot really anymore. She was worried about Raine though. She felt a bit cold and she was worried that she might pass out. She believed that if she talked with the girls that it might help her stay awake. "H-Hey what are you're names? So that I can thank the both of you later." she asked.

Flare was able to kill the wolves easier now that the girls were going to get treated. She was covered in blood for a little while until she burned the blood off of herself. She quickly got some herbs since that's what she told Winnie that she would be doing and she was heading to the infirmary to maybe heal the two girls just in case if they lost too much blood.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:32 pm

(Laura: owo? *reaches over to smush Roy's face* You are pretty, Roy... Soooooo pretty... *squees*)

Shay awkwardly followed Alpha, looking a bit clumsy when he turned, but he was determined to do well. "What were the forests like...? I mean, I was there briefly, but never really explored, and everything was covered in snow."

----

The hybrid brought Sandi to the infirmary, where she could quickly be healed and given a blood transfusion. With the squirrel safe, he could take a breath, and looked back to see the two girls arriving in a clumsy rush. Raine was talking in a panicked voice to Malt, who had asked their names, of all things to say. "I-I'm Raine..."

The fawn was still stunned, and frankly speechless as she helped lift Malt up onto a cot. Then she flinched away from the maimed girl, relieved when the healers took over and Raine gave her a comforting little hug.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:39 pm

(X3 Yes, he is. XD

Roy: o////o"

Oh my God... I think KHS!Roy would be even more awkward with that... XP

KHS!Roy: o///o?)

As Alpha and Shay followed the river, with his feathery hair fluttering in the breeze, Alpha spoke, "Well, as a whole, the Kolerin Forests are far from ordinary. There were three 'mini' forests in it, sort of. There was the Bluehlow Forest, the Shadethron Forest, and the Forsaken Forest. Before the DevaShrouds existed, there were three groups that lived in each 'mini forest': the Lightbringers in Blueglow, the Leafshrouds in Shadethorn, and the Devastators in the Forsaken Forest. The Forsaken Forest was fillied with coniferous trees, and it was pretty dark most of the time, the Blueglow forest had deciduous, and the Shadethorn forest had a mix of the two. It's kind of hard to explain it to you... It's better if I showed you, but that's not exactly the best idea right now."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:42 pm

(Flare: XP)

Malt was going to be just fine, she didn't loose a lot of blood. At least not as much as Sandi did. She didn't catch the fawn's name though. I keep loosing everything. What's next the rest of my tail? she thought bitterly. She was healed by Flare so that the wound wasn't bleeding anymore. However, she would need another new limb.

Sandi was going to be ok. However, she would need a new arm. She didn't know how helped her, but she didn't really care at the moment. She wanted to rest, but she was afraid that if she closed her eyes she would never wake up. Her stump was healed by Flare so that she wouldn't bleed out anymore. Her breathing was unsteady though.

Flare felt really tired, she killed a lot of monster wolves and now she completely healed the two patients. She really needed to rest or sit down or something, but for the moment she was checking them for any other wounds. You couldn't be too careful after an attack.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:43 pm

(And yes, Sil, I remembered the names of the old Forests. XP It just game to me.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:49 pm

(Wait weren't they called the Devastations? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:50 pm

(I honestly have no fucking idea... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:50 pm

(Laura: *gives him kisses and laughs a little*

Roy is so adorably awkward... XD)

Shay listened intently, wondering what that was like... three different forests with three different groups? He had been in a boarding school when all that went down. It made his own life seem boring. "Huh... That's odd. How come there's only one group now, though? What happened to the others?"

---

Since Flare had done enough and there were plenty of other healers, she was pushed out of the way and told to rest. The girls were given blood transfusions and put into quiet rooms so they could rest and recuperate. Their rescuers lingered outside for a moment, but then the hybrid left. Raine and the fawn both sat down to regain their composure, in a bit of shock themselves after witnessing that.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:55 pm

(Yes he is... XD

Roy: o////<" )

"Well, the DevaShrouds were originally two groups that joined forces after the Lightbringers...died. Monster Wolves killed them after we were forced to move out of Kolerin because it was becoming over populated by them. That's pretty much it..." Alpha fell silent, and thought back to the past for a moment. That was also when Lucas was leader... And still alive.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:56 pm

"Who are the two of you?" Flare asked the girls. She was getting some herbs that might help them calm down. She thought she heard the mountain lion say that her name was Raine or something. She was quite calm after what had happened, it didn't faze her at all.

(*totally isn't drawing Kolerin characters as Creepypastas* 030)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:57 pm

(Hai guys! Er...Girls? Gals? Whichever you three perfer. :p)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:58 pm

(I've grown up calling my cousins (two girls and a boy) 'guys' all my life, so it really doesn't matter. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:00 pm

(*totally wasnt working on my 'creepypasta' during class and may or may not have dragged Rory into it*

Zero: Its bad enough that I have to deal with it but my youngest too! ;-;

Deal with it. Besides its only sorta a creepypasta its more along the line of suspense/horror fan fiction anyways.

Zero: ITS BASED AROUND FUCKING BEN DROWNED! DX

Cause thats my favorite creepypasta! :3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:01 pm

(Oooh... Fun... o7o" *is still a lazy shit and hasn't written anything*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Chirpy's gonna hate me for that XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: