The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:30 pm

Alpha contemplated for a moment, before just ignoring the idea of moving him. As long as Shay didn't move, or rolled away from the edge, he would be fine. However, Alpha did stand up, and fixed his shirt, before pulling the blanket over Shay more. He didn't have all that much fur, and was a lot skinnier than Alpha, so he probably got cold easily. What if he wakes up and finds me gone? The gryphon didn't really know, but he was hungry, so that weighed him out towards leaving.

---

(Roy: *touches at his face* Um... o////o'

Dude, you have an attractive face. XP And I'm actually not sure if you guys can get acne. I doubt it.)

Roy was beginning to wake up as Laura gently caressed his face like that, but still didn't feel like getting up. He still purred faintly, a peaceful look on his face, before both his hazel eyes opened blearily, "Mmn..." He lifted his head, yawned, before rubbing at his neck-- it felt a little sore from the weird position he slept in, as Laura held his head like that. The bat gave Laura a sleepy smile, before giving her a little kiss, "Good morneeng..."

---

Stone watched the way that Scotty rubbed at his side, and the way his face scrunched up in pain from soreness all around his body, "Are you okay?" Stone couldn't help but worry himself, as it was technically his fault for making Scotty exert himself, when he should have been resting.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:35 pm

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THIS TOOK ME A MOMENT.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Shay wasn't disturbed by Alpha getting up and walking around, but the moment he felt the tugging on his shirt he startled awake. His dark, near-black eyes snapped open, and he rolled over onto his back so he could look up at the person who had dared to touch him-- only to remember that he had sneaked into Alpha's room that night. Relaxing a little, he quickly regained his composure, his face losing almost all expression as he yawned and said, "Good morning..."

----

(Laura: You have a very lovely face, Roy... *swoons*)

"Good morning..." Laura smiled a bit at the tired bat, and gave him a little kiss in return. She couldn't stop gently touching his face, though, and ran her hand all along one side, from his temple to his chin. "I love you." The marten ducked her head to kiss him again, her teeth skimming his bottom lip.

----

"W-well... if she's okay with it. Let her get some food and rest a moment first," Greyson offered, giving the little girl a relieved smile. He then added, "I promise not to let anyone in the house while you're staying here, especially lemurs. You're safe here. I'll protect you..."

He put the food for Tina on a tray, as well as a class of water. "I'm gonna bring this out to her. If you're finished with your soup, please put your bowl in the sink." The hybrid then turned and headed out into the living room to give Tina her food.

-----

"I'm fine..." Scotty gave a weak smile, even if his complexion was a little ashen at the moment. "Just need to rest more." He then looked up at Swan, telling her, "I'm just glad you're both alright... no need to apologize." The sheep stiffly shifted around in his chair, still shirtless, which just made the bruising on his torso all the more visible. He had stressed his half-healed internal injuries a lot, particularly when carrying Stone, who weighed more than he looked. "The healers said I'm fine, I'll just be steff as a board for a lettle while..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Shit... Alpha hadn't expected the bat to react bad to that, but he didn't think much about it after Shay calmed down and sat up more, "Good morning... Um, sorry about that..." Still clad in his pyjamas, he really didn't look all that much like a doctor, "I was actually kind of worried you were going to roll off the bed or something... But I didn't mean to wake you up."

---

(Roy: o////o" Zank you...)

Roy's face went red after the kiss she gave him, and when the marten almost seemed to pet the side of his face in a lovingly matter. He was a bit confused, but was kissed again. The bat's long-fingered hands went to the sides of her face to hold her gently, his lips doing all the talking, before he had to pull away for breath. Still blushing madly, he sheepishly smiled, "I love you, too."

---

Tina waited for Greyson to return, before asking, "What did she say? I heard you two talking... Also, who is she? I don't know her name..." The otter looked a little calmer, but was still wary herself about their new, temporary child. Before she could say anything else, Tina's stomach rumbled, and she couldn't help but stare intently at the soup.

---

"Scotty, maybe you should lie down, instead of sitting in the chair... It looks a little uncomfortable." Stone would have blushed at the sight of the sheep without his shirt, but the bruises, which were a sickly shade of green and black, marred his white fur. "I know the healers say you're okay, but..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 5:34 pm

(Fact about Shay: He doesn't like people messing with his clothes and hates being shirtless. XD)

Shay sat upright, feeling a little embarrassed now. "It's alright... I, uh... kinda came into your room last night. You were already asleep so I didn't say anything. I hope you don't mind..." He averted his gaze, looking over at the window that had early morning sunlight streaming in through it. I warned you about it. Please don't be pissed or freaked out.

----

Laura stifled a little laugh, telling him, "Sorry about that... I couldn't really help myself." She rubbed his chest a little, as was a habit of hers, and asked, "How are you feeling this morning? You certainly seemed to have gotten some good sleep."

----

Greyson set the tray on the coffee table, and handed Tina her bowl of soup. Then he sat next to her, draping an arm around her back as he assured her, "She's calmed down... Her name is Minene, and I guess she wants to apologize to you, if you're alright with that... If she doesn't manage to calm down I'll see about getting help, and I'll ask for advice on how to take care of her. But if you decide you just can't handle it, then... I guess we'll let someone else take care of her."

----

"I well... I just wanted to make sure you were alright," Scotty replied, though he honestly wasn't sure how much he wanted to move right now, even if it was to get more comfortable. He wasn't exactly the most pain tolerant person in the world, especially when it came to the kind of injury he had right now. The sheep reached out with one hand to gently hold the side of Stone's face, assuring him, "Really, I'm fine... Don't blame yourself. I know you well, and I'm saying not to. Et's not your fault thes happened, any of et. You, me, your sester... none of thes es your fault."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Minene got up to put her bowl in the sink. She couldn't believe how she was acting towards them. She would make sure that something bad didn't happen to them, she didn't want them to get hurt or die. She didn't know what else she was suppose to do. Her ears pricked just in case if she heard footsteps.

---

"If you want Scotty you can lay down in bed with Stone. I'm sure he won't mind. Plus you should lie down, I would offer the same however, my brother's bed is closer." Swan said. She was going to tease them a little bit to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 5:49 pm

(I see. XP Alpha is like Aaron-- he doesn't mind all that much, but normally isn't. And then there's Scotty. XD)

"I would prefer that you're not ready to flop off the bed if you moved even a little bit... But no, I don't really mind... Even though it's just a tad bit awkward." Alpha said, and was surprised at how much he really didn't mind this-- he probably would have freaked out more if Shay hadn't told him in the first place, "Anyway, did you sleep okay?" The gryphon would know if the bat lied, so either way he would know.

---

Roy purred faintly as she rubbed at his narrow chest, before admitting, "Like a rock. I deedn't dream... Wheech ees good, I guess." The bat rubbed at his hazel eyes in an attempt to wake himself up a little more, "So, I'm feeleeng pretty good right now. 'Ow about yourself?"

---

Tina took the bowl from Greyson, and let the warmness of the soup spread up her arms for a moment, before starting to eat her dinner-- she had been looking forward to it for a while. She listened to Greyson, before saying as she leaned against her boyfriend, "An apology is okay with me... But I still don't know what to think of her. She just gives me bad vibes..."

---

Stone blushed a bit at his sister's comment, but turned his attention back to Scotty. His ears visibly angled back a little, "I know..." However, if he had taken better care of himself, this might not have happened. Trying not to think like that, Stone said, "Can you please lie down...? I can help you up if you don't think you can get up on your own."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:02 pm

(Scotty is like Nani... sort of oblivious about sexual tension. XD)

Shrugging, Shay gave a rather indirect answer to that, "Eh, sort of." He shifted to get out of bed, standing up and stretching. His pajamas were very loose on him, making the bat seem small within the fabric, as though the clothes would swallow him up if they weren't hanging off of him the way they were. "Thanks for not flipping shit, though... It's embarrassing enough that it happened without getting yelled at." His eyes were half-lidded as he turned to leave the bedroom, seemingly relaxed as though the room was his and Alpha had been the one invading, instead of the other way around.

----

"I'm fine... Really enjoying creepily watching you in your sleep," Laura replied with a small laugh, then explained her joke, "I've been up for a few minutes, and didn't wanna get up. You look so peaceful in your sleep."

----

"I know, but we gotta remember that she's just a troubled little kid..." Greyson rubbed Tina's back, but then moved to get up. "I need to make sure she's situated, and then I'll be back and we can just relax together, alright?"

----

Scotty shot Swan an almost panicked look when she commented on them laying down together; he hadn't forgotten their conversation earlier, regarding his supposed love life with her brother. "Please don't think what I think you're thinking, Swan..." He then gripped the arms of the chair and forced himself to his feet, as awful as it was. He let out an audible groan, making a face as every sore spot on his body protested the movement.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:14 pm

(Yes, yes, he is. XD)

Shay wasn't exactly lying, but not telling the truth, either, so Alpha didn't really call him out on it. The bat didn't seem all that tired, or maybe he was just used to abnormal sleeping patterns. The gryphon followed Shay out, his wings folding up on his back, "You're welcome... I don't really see why I would yell at you, though. It wouldn't make it any better."

---

Roy looked at Laura weirdly at first, before the expression went away after she explained about what happened, "Oh... Well, I'm flattaired? Ezair way, I don't really wahnt to get up myself..." Roy's arms slipped around Laura again, and he held her to him again, "I don't mind zhust siteeng 'ere for a while..."

---

"Okay... I'll be here..." Tina watched Greyson go, before turning her attention back to Greyson's soup. She loved his cooking, and this was no exception. As she started to get full, she felt better about the situation, but not fully back to her old self. Just give it time... Things aren't going to change overnight... Or in less than ten minutes...

---

Stone shot his sister a look a confusion-- what the hell was Scotty talking about? The hybrid actually didn't want to know, and focused on slipping off the bed to help Scotty sit down, "Don't push yourself... I got you..." Scotty's weight wasn't a problem, but his height was. But it wasn't that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Shay shrugged a little, his own wings flexing themselves and giving a little flap. He meandered into the kitchen to make his version of breakfast; coffee. He wasn't a big eater, which was probably due to stress and the reason why he was so scrawny. The bat stretched again as he waited for his coffee to brew, arching his back and reaching his arms up over his head. As he stayed in that pose for several long moments, he asked, "How're you feeling?"

---

Laura didn't argue as Roy pulled her close again, and lazily draped her arms around him. "I don't mind, either... I'm just glad you're taking time to rest." She knew he would be up on his feet again once he has his new prosthetic, but was enjoying having so much attention and downtime with him for the moment.

---

Scotty didn't want Stone to have to help, but it seemed that the hybrid wasn't going to take no for an answer. He stiffly shuffled towards the bed with his boyfriend's help, but actually sitting down was a slow, painful process. He groaned again, but then felt relieved once he was actually sitting. "Okay, I'm okay..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:35 pm

(To answer Blueh's question do guys get Acne. Yes. Yes we do. I have it. Its sucks. Freaking blackheads and shit from clogged poors and all that nonsense. Yeah I gotta deal with it.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:36 pm

(I didn't mean it that guys DON'T get acne. I meant 'guys' as our characters... o7o" But I have decent skin myself... ouo')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Alpha wanted to say something about Shay eating an actual breakfast, rather than relying on a stimulant, but he didn't really know how to word it. "I'm okay. A little sore, but that's probably just from sleeping wrong..." Alpha stretched himself, before going to make some toast for himself, "Are you heading to the infirmary at all today? I know I have to go back to work soon myself..."

---

"I am, too..." Roy nuzzled Laura, before admitting, "I know I need eet..." Even though I absolutely hate the reason why I have to rest... And what caused it... Not wanting to think about his injury, Roy turned his attention back to Laura, "Buht even when I get my proszetic, I probably can't wear eet all ze time... My weeng ees like zat. Eet 'urts aftair a while, but I'm fine once eet's off for a bit."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Well fuck you and your decent skin! XD love you Blueh.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:52 pm

(o7o" Both of my parents had good skin.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Mine didnt! I dont talk about my dirtbag bio dad...and I dare not critisize my momma either ono)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:03 pm

(Pimples hurt so much though when you touch them... eme' And they're really gross...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:07 pm

I had one that got all swollen and shit. Ended up popping at the most random time, felt like a bomb went off...on my face.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:09 pm

(Gross... DX)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:09 pm

Minene was sitting back at the table waiting to know what was going to happen, she was able to hear Tina say that she got bad vibes off of her. She did want some of the dessert Greyson said he prepared. While she was waiting her tied her hair up in a ponytail. Even though she was getting used to them, she wouldn't let them get too close to her eye patch.

---

Swan smiled when Scotty and Stone got closer together. She knew that they wouldn't do anything while she was in the room, but she knew how to fake being asleep. She still felt really weak, but she did smile at them. She did expect them to cuddle. Her tail swished around in the covers and she looked at them with this trollish smile.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:10 pm

(My skin is awful, naturally. But I take very good care of it so it's sort of nice... it's soft, at least. XD What I hate is that I sometimes get a little acne on my chest and shoulders... especially if it's right where my damn bra straps are. That hurts! But I'm not a baby when it comes to it... I manhandle myself when I get blemishes to make them heal faster... I use two special face washes and clean them with alcohol. Oh! And just normal underarm deodorant is very good at getting acne under control. Just rub a little on your skin where you get acne and it helps. o3o

Like I said, my parents and I have bad acne... but I don't so much anymore because I take care of it. XD My brothers both have it soooo bad because they don't take care of their skin at all, so I yell at them. o7o")

"You are not working anytime too soon... Alpha, you're still recovering. And I'm supposed to be taking this time off because everyone complains about me working too much. So we're both stuck here or we'll face the wrath of Ruth," Shay told him in a stern, somewhat annoyed tone, which was normal for him. He pulled out a mug and poured some coffee into it, then put a little milk and cinnamon into it. Happy with it, he leaned back against the counter and took a sip. "We'll just have to try not to go crazy with boredom..."

---

Laura hated hearing about how it hurt him... She promptly distracted him, looping her arms around his neck and touching her nose against his, nuzzling him. The marten gave him a few little kisses on his cheek, trailing them up his cheekbone to his temple.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:16 pm

Greyson walked out into the kitchen and gave Minene a little smile, "It's alright, sweetheart... Tina's calming down. You just startled her, is all." He then went to cut a piece of the carrot cake for her, making sure not to make it too big so she wouldn't get an upset stomach. Little kids sometimes ate more dessert than they could handle... He would know, since he did that when he was a kid. "Here you go." He put the plate in front of her.

----

Scotty laid down with Stone, glad to be getting some rest. He let out a heavy sigh, but then looked over at Swan again to see her grinning at them. His face flushed, and he was tempted to bring up their argument from earlier-- he was determined to make her believe him when he said that he and Stone didn't... do it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:23 pm

(Oh, I didn't know about the deodorant thing... That's good to know... o7o')

"Shay, I was just asking. I don't want to take too much time off, though. You know that we need more healers, and can't afford too many to have days off, even though most of the supernaturals Jonah found from Redwillow are beginning to leave the infirmary now." Alpha pointed out, before making his toast. He nibbled at the buttered bread as he moved over to sit at the kitchen table with a plate-- he walked somewhat slowly, more than what he normally would have, but was still able to walk pretty well, compared to when he first left the infirmary.

---

Roy blushed, but couldn't help but smile a little at her, as he was very much distracted now, "You really like my face, don't you?" He could have sworn that he felt someone touching his face before he woke up, so he guessed that it was just Laura.

---

Stone was about to lie down with Scotty, but then saw the look on Scotty's face, and Swan grinning almost madly, "Okay, what the hell is going on between you two that I don't know about? Swan, I really don't like the look on your face."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:44 pm

(Yeah. o3o Generally, you need to either catch it early and use deodorant/medicine/etc, or if it gets bad quickly... even though it hurts, pop them and then wash your face and treat it. That's what I do.)

Shay huffed, scowling a little. "Well, it's not our choice... it's Ruth's. And I'm not in the mood to take a slap to the face, so I'm keeping you here." He put his coffee down and just abandoned it there on the counter, turning to stalk off towards his room to get dressed.

---

"Yes, I do... you're gorgeous, to be honest..." Laura nuzzled back down his face, and planted a little kiss on the side of his neck, then another right on his throat. She then settled her head against him and rubbed at his chest again. "You're far more attractive than you give yourself credit for."

---

Embarrassed, Scotty bit his lip and awkwardly looked away, but then couldn't help it and said, "Your sester thinks we have sex already, but I told her we don't and she doesn't believe me." He started to get a little wound up, continuing, "And she asked me about marrying you, a-and said these awful things about... about doing et and... I just offered to talk to you about her moving en weth us so she's not by herself. But then she says those things and doesn't believe me when I tell her she es wrong!" He turned to look over at Swan again, his face bright red. "Please stop teasing me!"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:55 pm

"How come she gets startled so easily? I didn't even really do much. Will it really be ok for me to stay here for now?" Minene asked and started to eat a little bit of the carrot cake. She felt a bit nervous about Tina, she got scared so easily. She'd hate to think about how some of the stuff she knew would scare her.

---

Swan started to laugh. She hadn't expected Scotty to say it like that. Her face was turning a bit red from how hard she was laughing, this was too funny to her. She even coughed a little bit, but she kept laughing. She was going to totally write a new story in her story book. This would go next to her Flare x Sasha story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: