The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Nope. Skype's gonna be a douche bag to me... -_- )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:00 pm

(I would, but today is MONDAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! O7O!!

Roy: ...

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS FUCKING MEANS?!

Roy: Please, for ze love of God, I do NOT wahnt to bash my 'ead against ze stairs for some bloody show.

IT'S NOT JUST SOME BLOODY SHOW. IT'S UNDER THE DOME.

Anyway, I could only Skype for a bit, until 10:00. ouo")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:01 pm

I would but the app's gonna be a douche bag to me...cause Verizon is deliberately trying to get me to go over my data by slowing my connection...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:02 pm

(How much data do you have? I have 200 MB... So I would be fucking screwed.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:04 pm

I have 20 gigs. XP I'm almost over too I'm at around 17-18 gigs.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:04 pm

(Holy fucking shit.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Yeah and I pay too much for it...around $200 a month... ono )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:05 pm

(Holy balls. omo

Anyway, Imma call you. ouo')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:07 pm

(Oh gosh that's a lot of data... o3o"

And that's okay. ouo" I'm just trying to think of little habits to use so I stop literally pulling out my hair... XD My therapist suggested the lotion thing, and I think having chewing gum or mints or something might help. And my breath will be fabulous. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:09 pm

(Yes, it will. XD

I pull at my hair... But not rip it out... I practically straighten it... XP It's a bad habit of mine.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:22 pm

(Yeah. I used to just fiddle with the ends but these past few days I've been pulling little bits out... just like three or four hairs at a time, but it'll keep getting worse if I don't stop. o7o"

LAURA YOU BETTER NOT EVER PULL OUT YOUR HAIR!

Laura: Why are you yelling at me about it?! oAo?!

Because you're the most likely one to get the habit.

Laura: Yeah... maybe you're right... owo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:26 pm

(I can somewhat imagine that... o7o"

Roy: omo?

PLEASE DON'T LAURA.

ROY WOULD FREAK OUT.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:28 pm

(Laura: I'm fine... ^^' It's okay, really. I am still happily fluffy.

Good. e3e Cause I just started getting the habit and already forcing myself to stop. o7o"

Anyways... maybe I should respond now...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:29 pm

(Yea, you should. o3o'

Roy: omo' Good.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Anna had ended up dozing off a little, but she woke up a little when EJ slumped against her shoulder. She opened her eyes, and shifted, before nudging her pillow under his head as she shifted him into a more comfortable position. After doing so, she pulled the blanket over him more, almost like tucking him in like he was a little kid. The mother found herself about to kiss his forehead, but she stopped before she could. Anna looked him over one last time, before curling up on her side again to get some much needed rest.

---

"Bettair... Eet doesn't 'urt all zat much now... Zank you... I'm also kind of tired..." Roy wanted to go to sleep, but not at the same time. Either way, he was going to be tired in the morning, even though it was technically considered morning at the moment.

---

Tina continued to stare at Minene like a deer in headlights-- she did not move, and jusf stood there in the doorway, not sure what to think at all. Normally, she would have blushed at Greyson's praise, but she was just too taken aback to notice right now.

By the time sunlight began to creep into the sky, EJ was snuggled up against Anna, his arms tucked against his chest and pressed between himself and her back. His face was pressed against her back as well, between her shoulder blades, and he was silent in his sleep... no miserable whimpering, but no purring, either.

----

"That's good... you need to get more sleep. We both do, honestly..." Laura's last words were marred by a yawn, and she crawled across the bed to drape herself over him. She nuzzled the side of his neck, murmuring, "I'm tired..."

----

Greyson wanted so badly to scowl at that nasty little girl, but instead he gave in under her stare. He sighed, his shoulders drooping. "Let's eat dinner..." He picked a bowl up off the table and put some soup in it, then put said bowl in front of Minene. "Eat up, kiddo... We'll join you in a moment. Please don't sit there and interrogate me about the food-- it's normal soup, with veggies and chicken."

He knew he needed to talk to Tina, so he walked over to her and pulled her aside, into the living room. He whispered, "I'm so sorry about that... I had no idea that the kid they would send over here would be worse than paranoid. She's been asking me if I'll give her weapons and stuff... just... she's insane! I have no idea what happened to her, and I pity her and all, but... gosh. Why they'd think two teenagers with no experience with kids could handle her, I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:57 pm

Richard was a loud purrer in his sleep, so when Anna came to that morning from sunlight hitting her face, she had thought it was him pressed against her like that, but then she remembered about EJ. Richard hadn't moved from his spot, curled up on his side and facing outwards. She was about to get up, but couldn't really bring herself to, so she just laid there with EJ's face pressed between her wings, her own thoughts giving her company.

---

Roy's long arms wound around Laura, and he held her against him as he shifted into a more lying down position. However, his hazel eyes were still wide, even though they were slightly glazed from tiredness, "I know... I...zhust don't know eef I can sleep again aftair zat... You can, zough. Eet's okay."

(I dunno if I told you this, but I changed Roy's eye colour. o7o" It's more hazel now.)

---

Tina followed after Greyson, and still could not find her voice until after Greyson stopped talking, "I-I don't want to go see her at the table..." The otter knew she sounded somewhat pitiful, but the skunk made her incredibly uncomfortable and anxious. "H-how long is she staying with us...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:15 pm

EJ was quiet and still for a while, but then he suddenly shifted slightly. He rubbed his head against Anna and purred a little, while one of his small hands grabbed at one of her arms, holding onto her as he huddled against her. He was sleeping in, since he had barely slept at all until three in the morning, and apparently was in a better mood as well...

---

(Okay. owo)

Laura really wanted Roy to get some rest as well... She reached up to gently pet his ears, then bluntly laid her hand over his face as though to cover his wide eyes. "Close your eyes, Roy... at least try to sleep. I'm here, and I can get in some weird position that involves hugging your head if necessary. You'll be miserable tomorrow if you don't get more sleep..."

---

"I don't know..." Greyson sighed, shaking his head. "I feel bad, but I'm considering telling the infirmary to take her back and find someone else to look after her... This is just ridiculous. She looks at me like she's planning to kill me in my sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:28 pm

Anna stiffened a bit when EJ suddenly moved, but relaxed a little when she heard EJ's purr (it was different than Richard's, which had quieted down a little). Relieved that he was in a better mood, the older mother purred faintly in response, her velvety ears perked upright against the pillow. Thank Aurora...

---

(Yeah. ^^'

Roy: Eet's an in between colour...

Yep. XP)

Roy couldn't help but purr faintly when Laura rubbed at his velvety ears, but it stopped in confusion when his vision was hindered by her hand. He blinked, before pulling her hand down from his face, and held it, "I can try... And ze 'ead 'uggeeng would be great, actually..." He smiled a little at her, before settling down a little, even though his eyes failed to close. He pressed his face against his lover's neck (he was the big spoon), with his non-injured leg thrown over and hooked around both hers.

---

"P-please tell them... I can't be in her presence... S-she scares me..." Tina wrapped her arms around herself, but it didn't really reassure her all that much. "I can't stand it..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:45 pm

EJ squirmed around and rolled over, stretching and sighing, then thumping into Richard and cuddling against him now as well. This was normal sleeping behavior for him... squirm around and cuddle. He huddled against Richard, then fell still as he slipped into a deeper sleep, murmuring something as he smushed his face against the bat.

---

Laura couldn't help a tired smile when Roy told her that he actually appreciated her head-hugs, and promptly looped her arms around the back of his head to cradle his head against her. She was quite wrapped up in a tangle of Roy's long, thin limbs, but she didn't mind it in the least... "I've got you..."

---

Greyson reached over to wrap his arms around Tina, pulling her close. He hadn't expected her to be quite so shaken, but he had to admit that this was a bad idea... "It's okay, relax... I'll handle it. This kid needs serious psychological help that just can't be given to her here."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:03 pm

When EJ shifted away from her and thumped against her husband, Anna sat up and looked over to the two males. She couldn't help but smile, especially from relief, as EJ was sleeping. Richard didn't seem to mind it at all (he probably thought it was his wife in his subconsciousness), and purred faintly in response, before shifting and lying on his back.

Anna slipped out of bed, and pulled the blanket over them more, before exiting the room to check on her sickly daughter. She didn't feel bad leaving the bedroom now.

---

"Mmmn..." Roy managed to feel a little more calm now as he pressed his face against her while she cradled his head. His breathing started to slow a little, but he managed to murmur, "I love you..." He purred faintly, feeling more at ease than he had been when he first woke up to darkness and panic. The bat leader let out a breath, but his eyes did not close just yet. They did eventually, though, and when they did, he was out like a light.

---

Tina held onto Greyson tightly, and felt calmer, but was still kind of freaking out, "T-thank you..." The only person Minene really liked was Bebe, but pretty much everyone liked Bebe. Tina held onto her boyfriend for a moment longer, before pulling away, "As much as I don't want to face her... I'm hungry..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:20 pm

(I'm tired... =7=" Gonna go to bed. Gnight!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:21 pm

(Good night!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:54 am

Minene finished her soup a while ago and was eavesdropping on their conversation. It was easy since the house was quiet and she was taught how to listen in on conversations. So they think I'm crazy. I can't blame them, but I wouldn't hurt an innocent person. I only hurt those who try and hurt Sam or myself. I don't understand what Greyson meant by acting like a kid though. I'm a kid and I'm acting like myself yet he says that I'm bad. This is utter madness. I should try and do what Sam told me to do, but why do I keep having this feeling that something bad will happen? I'm not sure if it'll be caused by these people, but I might spy on them overnight to be safe. Bebe seems fine so it can't be her. Tina was a bit suspicious, but I haven't checked out the workshop yet. If they wanted to kill me they had plenty of chances to do so...they are kind of cowardly at best for being scared of a 6 year old. They wouldn't last a day in my shoes on the streets, I barely even had shoes at that point in time, but that's besides the point. I suppose I could maybe try to relax. They don't seem bad, but something bad is coming. Sam would be so disappointed of me if he found out that I got kicked out at my first home. I feel torn, I could make Sam happy or follow my gut. My gut isn't wrong, its even saved me from dying on multiple times. However, my gut doesn't tell me by what or whom though is the problem. I'll keep an eye out for other people, but I'll try and be nicer. If that's even the right word. she thought. If they came back into the room she wouldn't have noticed, she was too deep in thought at the time. Until she thought it over enough she would be spacing out. She felt a bit full, but Greyson made dessert already.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:20 am

(So 4am PT was quite the rarity this morning. Aside from the General and thr Command Chief beig there we did a hybrid day. Half circuit (strength) half 15 minute run...yay... *flops to face* I can already how today's going in the god forsaken desert.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:55 am

(MEANWHILE, IN FUCKING CANADA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: