The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin Forest 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 9:50 pm

Tag stepped away from Blue, also looking around. He wasn't sure exactly what they were looking for, so he just started whispering nonsense to himself as he aimlessly looked around the room. "Keyhole, keyhole... gotta find a peephole..."

---

"Clearly," Gaia huffed, though she herself felt a little nervous. What if the kid told her that there was a bomb somewhere or something crazy like that?

Hearing unfamiliar voices near him, and with his last memory being of him being shot at, the kid kind of panicked as he regained consciousness. His eyes suddenly opened wide, and he stiffened, jerking back against the headboard of his bed and holding his thin arms up in a defensive position, "Aaaah!"

(And thus... they meet Ferris. Who screams like a sissy when startled. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Blue finally spotted a little hole in the wall and brought Tag over to look. He had a bit of better eyesight than her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Tag looked at the small spot Blue had found... It wasn't exactly a hole in the wall, but it was an air vent. While it would have been way to small for a grown, well-fed adult to fit through, that didn't mean the two automatons couldn't fit. They were young, and frankly rather underfed... their skin-and-bone bodies could squeeze through the vent if they were careful. Tag bounced up and grabbed the cover of the vent, wrestling with it for a moment before managing to pull it off. He then stepped back, looking up at it and whispering, "Gonna go now...?" He sometimes managed to say very short sentences that made sense.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Blue nodded and was able to silently pull off the vent cover. She motioned for Tag to go first.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:13 pm

Tag realized what Blue wanted him to do and climbed up into the vent, whispering, "Chugga chugga chugga chugga chooooo... Train in the tunnel..." He crawled through the vent, having no idea where it would eventually let them out.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Blue climbed in after him. She didn't say a word, she only followed her friend in the somewhat darkness. She had to flatten her ears so that they wouldn't get caught in something.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:24 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
Tag stepped away from Blue, also looking around. He wasn't sure exactly what they were looking for, so he just started whispering nonsense to himself as he aimlessly looked around the room. "Keyhole, keyhole... gotta find a peephole..."

---

"Clearly," Gaia huffed, though she herself felt a little nervous. What if the kid told her that there was a bomb somewhere or something crazy like that?

Hearing unfamiliar voices near him, and with his last memory being of him being shot at, the kid kind of panicked as he regained consciousness. His eyes suddenly opened wide, and he stiffened, jerking back against the headboard of his bed and holding his thin arms up in a defensive position, "Aaaah!"

(And thus... they meet Ferris. Who screams like a sissy when startled. XD)

"Whoa whoa whoa kid!" Libra shouted, his scream had made him jump, "It's alright. You're safe now."

How the piss can you say that?! The Sect hates your guts and you're putting him in danger just by being here!
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:37 pm

Tag didn't know what to do, so he just kept moving forward. He got scared every time he heard voices from below, and had to be encouraged by Blue to get moving again each time. Eventually, he heard a different noise... A chup-chup-chup-chup-chup one, and he felt air stirring his pelt. Peering around a bend in the vents, he saw their exit... but it was blocked by a massive fan that drew all that air into the ventilation shaft in the first place.

---

Breathing rapidly, the kid looked between Libra and Gaia with wide eyes. He then looked around the room, and concluded that he wasn't in some murderer's basement and was instead in a hospital room with two teenagers somewhere around his own age. He calmed down a little, though he was still tense. "O-okay... so you aren't the people who shot me, but who the hell are you? And why are you here?!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:39 pm

"We're..." Libra said trying to come up with a subtle way to put who they were, "We're..."

He looked to his sister, "Help me out here Gaia I've got nothing..."

(GOD DAMN IT LIBRA! *flips table*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:51 pm

Gaia sighed, shaking her head and mumbling, "You're hopeless... Okay, kid, listen up." She sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at him with a slight frown. "We're the people who saved your ass when you got shot, and we're sort of involved in some delicate political exploits, and would like to know what it is that you witnessed that got you shot in the first place."

"Y-you're... you're those kids who work for that terrorist group, right? The Raptors?" Clearly, the kid wasn't dumb, because he fixed them with a fierce stare as he asked, even if his voice was panicky.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:53 pm

"Can you move out of the way?" Blue whispered to Tag. She could easily get the fan out of the way if she had a bit of room.

(Can we find a way to introduce Mayu and Tess?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:02 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
Gaia sighed, shaking her head and mumbling, "You're hopeless... Okay, kid, listen up." She sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at him with a slight frown. "We're the people who saved your ass when you got shot, and we're sort of involved in some delicate political exploits, and would like to know what it is that you witnessed that got you shot in the first place."

"Y-you're... you're those kids who work for that terrorist group, right? The Raptors?" Clearly, the kid wasn't dumb, because he fixed them with a fierce stare as he asked, even if his voice was panicky.

Libra 'shhed' the kid in his own panicky tone, "You can't just go blurting out info like that!"

He looked around really fast.

"And for the record we aren't terrorists, we're freedom fighters there's a clear difference."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:38 pm

(*shrug* o3o')

Tag shifted to the side, squishing himself against the wall of the vent. He wasn't sure what Blu was going to do, but he quietly watched her and hoped the massive fan wasn't going to chop her arms off or something.

---

"Same difference!" The kid calmed down a little, but his eyes were still narrowed as he addressed the Marshall siblings, "You guys are them, right? Not the damn Sect?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:48 pm

"Yes. Libra Marshall is my name," he said then motioned to Gaia, "My sister here is the one who found you I just happened to be passing by when she did."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:15 pm

(I keep forgetting to post here. *headdesk*)

"And by happened to be passing by, he means he was following me," Gaia snorted, but then quickly changed the subject, "Anyway, we were wondering what was going on when you got shot. Did it have anything to do with the Sect?"

At that, the kid fell quiet, his face looking mostly blank but a little frightened as well.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:17 pm

Libra sighed, "I see..."

He mouthed the word 'amnesia' to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:18 pm

(So do I XD)

Blue was able to get the fan out of the way, she still kept all of her fingers too. However she did get little scratches on her hand, but she would be fine. "Let's go." Blue whispered and kept crawling until the were outside, there were some guards but she was able to help herself and Tag sneak past them and then they were free...finally free!
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 pm

(Unfortunately now I must go to sleep. I'll be on during the weekend. NIGHT!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:07 pm

(*flails*)

"Er... how about your name? Remember your name?" Gaia really hoped this kid remembered who he was, since taking a braindead teenager home with her might be a bit difficult to explain to her family. At least Dad sort of knows about the situation...

The kid sat there for a moment, then answered, "Yeah. My name is Ferris." Madison Ferris... but he hated his first name, so they could just call him Ferris.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:18 pm

Libra's eyes widened, "Please tell me your last name is Beuler..."

(Damn it Libra you would find a way to make fun of Ferris' last name.

Libra: XD Im sorry Ferris I couldn resist.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:30 pm

"Uh... no," Ferris said flatly, looking quite confused by the question. What the hell is up with this guy?

Gaia facepalmed, then growled irritably, "Come on, Lee, seriously? Now's not the time. We need to figure out what to do with this kid." She glanced at Ferris when he looked alarmed, assuring him, "No, not as in kill you or something. We need to get you somewhere safe until you remember what it is you heard or saw, because I've got a feeling that this wasn't some petty crime."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:35 pm

Libra shook his head, "Sorry sis. But um how the hell do you plan on doing that? You know Dad probably wouldn't approve you bringing a guy home with you..."

Knowing their father he'd do one of two things. He'd flip shit or laugh and joke about it. Libra wasn't too sure with about the later of those possibilities considering what had happened recently.

~

Zero managed to get home safely with a simple Chaos Control before he went into his room and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:37 pm

"I'm not bringing a guy home with me. We are bringing a damaged witness home. He's gotta understand that, especially if this kid remembers something that has to do with the Sect. He could have important information for us!" Gaia argued, not exactly being the best at accepting "no" or even "maybe" as an answer.

"Wait, don't I get a say in this?" Ferris asked, confused.

"No. Now shut up, I'm talking with my brother."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:58 pm

Libra frowned, "As much as I love giving people options, my sister is right."

He glanced out the window, "However if this is just a petty gang shooting, which I pray to Aurora it is, then he leaves immediately. I'm sure Dad would say the same thing."

He had his eye on what looked like a roof top, he could've sworn he saw someone on top of it but in the darkness of the early morning even his near perfect eyesight couldn't tell.

(Libra: I have night vision?!

No, you just don't need glasses to see. *glances at Gaia* eue)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:02 pm

(Gaia: eme' ....)

"Jeez, Lee, way to doubt me... Listen, the guys who wanted him dead all read away when they saw me. What kind of petty gang member would run from a teenage girl?" Gaia snorted, then noticed her brother looking out the window and turned to look as well. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin Forest 3
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next