The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:48 pm

(*is gonna finally post*)

Stone didn't feel right at all. The feeling just came over him, and sat with him-- he expected it to just pass, like it didn't happen, but it only seemed to really get worse. It sat in his chest like a weight. Finding it a little hard to breathe all of the sudden, the wolf hybrid cut his walk short, and hoped that Scotty was awake. I don't feel all that good... I should probably head back... Something is wrong. Swallowing, with his Adam's apple bobbing up and down visibly, he turned around and started to make his way home again. It wasn't that far away... But it felt like forever. He was left gasping a little by the time he made it to his apartment again, with Scotty's voice floating through the door-- he took a moment to get his breath back. Confused, but more scared right now, Stone opened the door, now seeing his sister and Scotty together, "...?"

Last edited by Blueleaf on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:59 pm

(STONE. OAO ... ;A; *cries*)

Scotty heard the door open and was at first relieved to see his Benjy, hoping the hybrid could back him up in this awkward argument with Swan, but then he noticed how pale his face was... he looked like he was in pain, and having a hard time breathing. Alarmed, the sheep ignored his own physical soreness and forced himself to his feet, his ears going back, "Benjy...?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:03 pm

(Swan: XDDDD)

Swan started to laugh when he was panicking. "Calm down Scotty. I was just messing with you. I never get to do that with Ben so why not you. I like to mess with people once in a while. Plus I've been a bit lonely so why not try and have a bit of a laugh. Still though if you have sex I don't want to hear any moaning, I'm trying to be as innocent as I can." she said with a teasing smile. "Oh hey big brother I was just joking around with your boyfriend. Anyways is something wrong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:05 pm

(ouo~

Stone: ;A; )

A creeping feeling of lightheadedness crawled up Stone's spine as the hybrid kind of just stared at his sister and boyfriend. He held onto the door more than he needed to normally, and the metal doorknob showed faint imprints on the inside of his closed hand. It had molded to his closed hand, even though he was feeling strangely weak in his arms and legs... He needed to sit down. And get help. But his brain wasn't exactly working right now, with Scotty and Swan's conversation going right over his head.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Scotty could tell that something wasn't right, and walked over to his boyfriend, repeating in a worried tone, "Benjy...?" He put a hand on his arm, suddenly having the instinct to hold him up. The sheep was certainly frightened, and remembered when he asked if he had any heart problems like his sister... he had said no, but now here he was, looking like he was about to fall over. Had the recent stress been too much? What with Scotty almost dying and all?

"I-I think you need a doctor!" Scotty wrapped an arm around his middle, holding on tightly to him, ready to barge out the door in just his pajama pants. He was very scared by that look on Stone's face.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Swan was begin to feel scared when people were panicking. Her heart started to race and she was even going pale. It was like she could only feel the cold in the room. H-he can't! It must be from stress! he can't have the same sickness as I do! He can't be having these every day from now on! N-no! I won't let him have this! T-there must be something I can do! H-he can't die from this can he?!, she thought. She kept panicking on the inside and now tears were rolling down her face. She couldn't move she felt like she was frozen. She needed her brother, he was all she had! By now her own heart started to hurt. She sat down quickly so that if she feinted she would have someplace so0ft to rest on. It was also getting hard for her to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:21 pm

(I'm going to bed now... Goodnight... =7="

Stone: ;A; I hate you.

I know. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:55 am

(META KNIGHT IS CONFIRMED FOR SMASH BROTHERS FOUR. I AM A VERY HAPPY CAMPER. *dies* x7x )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:44 am

They better dum him down! That sonuva bitch was in a teir of his own in SSBB and Project M!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:46 am

(I know, and they probably did. But I'm shit at Meta Knight, so it's not a big deal for me. XP

Also, why they have the ability to play as a female Robin baffles me... I don't get it. I mean, I get it for Villager and the Wii Fit Trainer, but... Is it just something I'm missing?

Little Mac and Samus' height difference also gives me life... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:03 pm

Stone slumped against Scotty, whatever consciousness he had fading as darkness came to snatch him away. His legs could barely keep himself up. His breathing was still noisy and laboured, and even stopped sometimes, before starting up again, as his heart skipped a beat, but recovered, only to skip again. The hybrid knew nothing about his sister freaking out, or Scotty ready to bust down the door, wearing only his pyjama bottoms.

(There's actually this tactic on how to survive a heart attack alone that can apply to this. Apparently by taking in deep breaths and coughing, it can help keep your heart beating regularly. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:11 pm

(I almost ripped off one of my fingernails today. o7o" ....

I was making this for my friend, since her birthday was two weeks ago but I'm just now gonna be able to see her today. She's coming over in like an hour. ^w^ So I made this lovely little beaded butterfly, as well as a red anklet and what I call a mini-gator. It's a beaded alligator, but it's made out of very small beads and is only a little over an inch long. I have two myself, and I made her a purple one. XD)

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Beaded_butterfly_by_eleven1nd160-d7uzwbp
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:18 pm

(Thank God you didn't actually... o7o"

Aw, that's so cute! >w< I've never really done any of that stuff before... ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:22 pm

(It huuuurt sooo baad... the wire poked into my fingernail and as I struggled to get it out, it dug a hole in it... o7o" So then I went and trimmed the nail really short to try to cut off the broken part, and it still hurts... But it was worth it. 

Thank yous. owo I like to make stuff with beads, usually just bracelets, but sometimes I like to get experimental and try doing something crazy. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:25 pm

(Drink milk. It'll help it grow. ouo"

You're welcome. ^^" My friend gave me a kit to do something similar, but I just can't get a hold of it... I don't even know what to do with it anymore. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:29 pm

(*sucks on my finger* Mmkay. It still hurts. ^7^"

I've been doing crafty things since I was little... for the first eight years of my life I was my mom's only daughter, and then my sister was still too small to do anything like that until she was older, so up until I was like twelve or thirteen I was the one who did that kinda thing with her. XD I've done weaving, a little bit of knitting, spinning wool into yarn, dyeing yarn, felting, beading, and even making little fairy people out of wire, thread, beads, and fake flowers.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:31 pm

(I can only imagine... *pats your finger*

Holy shit... o7o" I've tried knitting once upon my time, but I just couldn't get into it. I think I still have the green yarn somewhere... But my grandmother tried teaching me, and I still have the knitting needles that I could probably use for a Homestuck cosplay if I ever do one.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:35 pm

(I never took to knitting, or sewing... they're so time-consuming. *headdesk* And what Homestuck character has knitting needles, and why...? Do they knit? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:37 pm

(Rose Lalonde does. ouo" She is one of the Beta Kids. When she is in Sburb, which is the game that ended the world pretty much, she used them for magic (aka they're magic wands), as her mother had a thing for wizards. That's just keeping it broad. XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:39 pm

Ive had my pinkie toe nail ripped off before...I stubbed the sonuva bitch into my coffee table... *shudders* God that freaking hurt *kisses Chirpy's finger all better* owo

So after going through Generators and load banks this is what Ive learned

1: DC volts hurt...
2: AC hurts like a motherfucker
3: Load banks make great toasters when running off a jet engine. o7o
4: If you unplug it, when your ready to test plug it back in...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:45 pm

(Of course voltage hurts. XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:54 pm

(EJ: Voltage hurts a lot. >m>" ...

o7o" Hehehe... heh... heh...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:54 pm

(But EJ, if someone can control air, and you guys teamed up, you can make fucking lightning. Just saying. owo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:56 pm

(EJ: *unamused* eme" ...

Oh, quit being grumpy. *shoves him at Rachel*

So yeah. o3o My friend will be here in a few minutes and I will be with her until this evening. I think we agreed I'd be home by around seven or so.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:57 pm

Yeah. I got tazed in the arm checking one of the coils while we were trouble shooting then again by a terminal board.

I kinda wished we could had like bread or something to toast with the load bank but our instructor was like we're not allowed to cause its not in the TO as a designed function of a load bank.

Zero: Thinking practically you're using a jet engine to toast bread...that a bit much dont you think?

Zee...what do the Mythbusters always say?

Zero: *sighs* If its worth doing it worth overdoing...

YES!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: