The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:02 pm

(Ooh.... Pantheon... ouo

Yaaaaaay! o7o You shall come to bagged milk, same-sex marriage, and mounties!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:03 pm

(Issac flirty powers activate!)

"I am a normal person in my species. It also depends on what you mean by normal. I might be a bit different from you, but I'm still the same. Kind of." Layla tried to explain. She did feel a bit bad about herself since she seemed to kind of scare the girl. She wasn't scary, just different. It made her feel like she was a bad person.

---

"Ironically they're the opposite of their names. Maybe Ian would be a good name." Flare suggested. "Or maybe it would be good to have a more complicated. I mean for the two of them are simple and one can be a bit more complicated." she added.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:20 pm

(OH MY GAWD YES YOU HAVE MOUNTIES! *screams* >7< I am fangirling over Canada now.

And Isaac doesn't flirt with every woman... XD Even he might be a bit put off from the fact that she's an ice-obsidian person. How old is Layla?)

"But... what are your species? You're confusing me..." Raine frowned a little bit, confused. Layla hadn't outright said what she was. "You look like you're made out of snow and ice... but that doesn't make sense..."

Isaac was watching the girls talk now, unable to focus on the message he was trying to send. He did notice how strange the Layla girl was, but he had seen a lava person earlier at the infirmary, palling around with a very short mouse. It seemed that the Devashrouds took in some pretty strange people.

---

"I suggested Ian... but Finn complained it was too simple. Maybe he'll change his mind if I come up for something longer, and Ian can be the nickname... I don't know. I want the name to fit in with Rosie and Mako's..." Sue looked thoughtful for a moment, gently petting Rosie's head still. "Maybe something like Sage, Gale, or Aspen... I wanted to give all of my children nature-themed names, after my mother, Terra... her name literally meant earth." She sighed, not wanting just any ordinary name.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:28 pm

For Blueh...to make everyone here feel short. XD

Chirpy! You should join our call!!!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:55 pm

(She's around 16-18 in Ice people standards, but for fleshy people she's about 20-21.)

"I am an ice and obsidian person. To both of them I'm a little bit different, but I can't help that. I am half snow and ice and it makes perfect sense to me. After all I do some from the Ice Kingdom, where Ice people live. I suppose I should say that I'm a bit of a rare species. I'm the only obsidian and ice person alive. My friends are the last of their species too." Layla explained. This was kind of hard on her, she hadn't expected to be so much of a freak when she was surrounded by freaks of flesh. She did notice that Issac was focused on her, it made her a bit uneasy. Did they see her as some sort of monster?

---

"I know what her name meant. Maybe Bolteon, it means round hill. It might not be great, but it's what I came up with." Flare suggested.

(bbl)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:07 am

(*rereads the story about when Daddy!Chase takes in KHS!Twins* *dies* wnkadkhfdkjefjh <333

Anyway, Chirp, I have another thought about P!Jax kneading P!Roy's face... XP After P!Laura sucessfully seduces P!Roy. Enough said. XD And P!Roy could think that it's P!Laura for a split second, as he was most likely sleeping beforehand.

P!Roy: -////-"

P!Jax: o3o

XDDDD P!Jax having two sets of front legs was one day going to bite you in the ass, you know that, right?

P!Roy: I know now. e////e")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:47 am

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:53 am

("A man that sits down when he pees decreases his chances of developing prostate problems and can have longer and better sex lives." ...*elbows P!Roy in the ribs* e3e

P!Roy: O////O?! Where do you even get these?!

Tumblr. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:09 am

(Interesting...? XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

(I'm sorry. XD I had to share it. XP Also, when Pluto and I were talking over Skype, neither of us could unsee the relationship between P!Roy and P!Zero (if he was ever in the book and heavily changed) to be like Roy Mustang and Maes Hughes. Razz

P!Roy: ...You have to be shitting me.

Not one bit. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:23 am

(Niiice... except Roy is more of the Maes Hughes and Zero is more of the Roy Mustang, personality-wise... XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:24 am

(Yeah.... XP

Roy: ...I 'ave no idea 'ow to take zis.

P!Roy: Me neither. eno"

XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:30 am

(I very well might put Zero in the book, but he'll be vastly different than his actual character here... I know I'm using Evey, but not necessarily in the way you'd expect. e3e

I'll have to talk to Pluto about changes to Zero... I want him to be okay with what I do, because everything like his species, powers, and backstory will need to be changed.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:32 am

(....What are you gonna do with Evey? o3o?

I think he probably won't mind the fact that you have to change Zero so much for the book-- he told me himself that he was thinking of changing Zero, too, but never got around to it. Especially because of Libra, Gaia, and Rory.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:53 am

(I'm still working on that, but I think she'll have something to do with the work Shiloh does for Pantheon. e3e)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:54 am

(Oh, I see. ...I don't like the look on your face. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:03 pm

(Hahaha! XD I'm still working on it. I have yet to finish up Chapter 3, and once I start work on Chapter 4 again, I can get it worked out.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:05 pm

(Okay. ouo" No problem.

Rachel: *clings to EJ and pets his head* ;A;...

I think we broke her about the fact that P!EJ smokes... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:17 pm

(He quits! I promise he quits, Rachel! oAo *panics*

EJ: .... omo?

Doomsday!EJ would never smoke, I promise... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:20 pm

(I hope to God D!EJ doesn't. XD

Rachel: ;A; *coughs pitifully, but continues to pet EJ's head* Precious...

Seriously?

Rachel: Precious...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:53 pm

(EJ: o~o" ... It's okay, Rachel... Please calm down...

Oh dear. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:54 pm

(ouo"

Rachel: *hugs his head* </3

Sorry EJ... She's a little clingy... Especially since she's not feeling good... o7o")

Last edited by Blueleaf on Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:02 pm

(EJ: o//~//<" ....

Aww, Rachel... it's okay, baby. Hug him all you want.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:04 pm

(Rachel:
*pats her head and gets her an icepack for her fever*)

Rachel: Zank you... ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:12 pm

(Poor babies... FEELS.

EJ: *holds Rachel* omo")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: