The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:45 am

(Oh my gawd... XDDDD Yes!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:47 am

(ouo *elbows P!Roy in the ribs* e3e?

P!Roy: Um... o////o"

>83)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:48 am

I could see Zero doing that last one.

Zero: XD Yeah because I probably would.

At least he's honest. *Totally didnt picture P!Roy and P!Laura for that first one* eue)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:49 am

(Oh my God.... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:55 am

(P!Laura: o////o" ...

She wants a baby but is nervous, nonetheless. XD

*can't help but imagine little baby Gaia* Awwww... I wonder how Lee reacted to meeting her when he was only four.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:57 am

(I think they're both nervous. XD

P!Roy: o////<" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:00 am

(But Jacques will totally be worth it... >w<

P!Laura: Yes. ;w; <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:02 am

(Yep. <3 And then Angelique.

P!Roy: ^^ <3

Now I'm just waiting for P!Laura to seduce P!Roy again... XDDD

P!Roy: ...o//n//o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:04 am

(Oh gawd, yes... XDDD It'll be hilarious to those of us who know them.

P!Laura: Hehe... ^////^")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:08 am

(Oh yes.... XDDDD

P!Roy: o//n//o'

Well, at least we know of one incarnation of Roy that will do the do with her. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:11 am

(Ahahahaha! XD

P!Laura: ^////^'

D!Laura: o//A//o" ...

Nani: *holding a box* owo

D!Laura: PUT THAT DOWN! *slaps it out of her hands*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:12 am

(OH MY GOD IT'S THE BOX XD

D!Roy: O//~//O"

Oh Nani... XDDD

Aaron: e//u//e)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:17 am

(NANI NO DUN DO IT! XD

D!Laura: o//A//o"

Nani: S-she took my box... ;~;

Laura: O~O" ...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:19 am

(I'm sorry Nani, but you don't need the box just yet... ouo' I'd say to wait after the war is over. Then go nuts. XD

Aaron: e//u//e

Roy: o//n//o" *proceeds to shove Aaron out the door* DON'T EVEN SAY ANYZING! e//m//e")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:22 am

(Nani: Okay... I wasn't planning on babies, just so you know! >//A//<

Laura: *pushes Nani out another door* Okay, just... um... go pick flowers or something... o7o"

Nani: Okay... ;~; *is shoved outside*

Laura: *facepalms* She has very little idea as to what she's doing... Seriously. As sweet as she is, she's kind of dense...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:28 am

(Aw, poor Nani... XDDD

But yes, she kind of is... ouo"

Roy: Can we zhust drop ze subzhect? Please? -////-"

Okay, what else do you wanna talk about?

Roy: Ze fact zat you steell 'ave not replied to Chirp's post.

...I'll get to that now.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:29 am

(But Roy, when she replies you'll have to deal with awkwardness. o7o"

EJ: *frets over Rachel*

And your poor sister is sick. oAo It might be a good thing you two are living apart, for when this happens.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:45 am

Chirpingsong wrote:
Shifting around in her sleep, Laura went from cuddling Roy's arm to wrapping her arms around his head, curling up around the upper half of his body. She pressed her face into his hair, mumbling a little before settling down again.

----

"Oh, Rach..." EJ felt his heart melt when he saw her like that. He started to get out of bed, telling her, "You just stay here. I'll go tell your mom that you're sick, and we can get you some medicine and stuff." He adjusted the blankets on her, and brushed her sweaty hair out of her face, giving her a little smile. The cat was endlessly not only tolerant of her sudden bouts of illness, but he did his best to care for her when it happened, staying with her even if he risked getting sick himself. "Just rest, okay? We'll take care of you."

(I see what you did with Laura and Roy... XD) 

Roy purred faintly, and shifted around more to get more comfortable, as Laura moved. However, it didn't last very long before eventually, his eyes opened. He blinked, his eyes bleary, and rubbed at his eyes. It took him a moment to realize that Laura was curled around his head and was getting a face full of his hair. Confused at how she got there, he decided to not question it, as Laura was a weird sleeper. Roy yawned, before going back to lazily cuddling her and purring. I don't wanna get up... 

---

Feeling incredibly out of it,Rachel didn't protest when EJ climbed out of bed and pulled the blankets back over her. She felt hot and cold at the same time-- she shivered, even though she felt like she was suffocating under the covers, "O-okay..." Now she was feeling a bit needy, and didn't want EJ to leave, even for a little bit to get her mother.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:52 am

(Roy: ....Case een point. -////-"

Rachel: *lets EJ fret over her* ;//A//;

Yeah... That's a good point.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:17 pm

(It's now one of her favorite sleeping positions. XD)

Laura shifted a little, nuzzling her face against his head again. She draped one leg over Roy's torso, given the angle she was at, and seemed to be just wrapping herself around him as much as possible. The marten gave a sleepy mumble, swishing her tail a little.

----

Trying to be quick, EJ shuffled from the bedroom and went to see if Anna was awake-- she usually was, and in the kitchen at this point. The legs of the cat's sweatpants were dragging on the floor, since they were a good bit too long for him, so he had to be a little careful not to trip as he walked down the hallway. Poking his head into the kitchen, he called, "Anna...?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:27 pm

(I thought so. XD)

Roy was beginning to feel very much like a teddy bear or body pillow, especially because Laura threw one of her legs over his thin chest. It rose and fell whenever he breathed. Unsure what to think of this, he couldn't help but blush either way as he fought the urge to stretch. He didn't have it in him to wake her up, so he just let her right now. She's so much shorter than me... Usually, it's the other way around...

---

"EJ?" Anna looked up when she heard the said cat call her name, and moved over to him, "What's wrong?" She could tell that something was up, just by the look on his face. She didn't exactly know what, but had a good guesss.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:38 pm

(Full-body hugs: Laura offers them. XD)

Laura kept cuddling Roy in that somewhat strange, awkward position for a little while, until she eventually began to wake up a little. The marten suddenly yawned right in Roy's ear (fortunately her yawns were quiet and kitten-like, as to not hurt his ears). She then stretched a little bit, her body straightening out so the only manner in which she was touching Roy would be the side of his head pressed against her torso. Then she relaxed again, mumbling and rubbing at her face with one hand, "'Morning..."

----

"Rachel's not feeling well. I think she's got a pretty bad fever, even for her," EJ replied, looking up at the bat with a worried expression. "I told her I'd come get you." He figured Anna would know what medicine to give to Rachel, since she had clearly taken care of the sickly young bat throughout all sorts of illnesses.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:56 pm

"You 'ave weird sleepeeng positions... Buht zen again, I already knew zat." Roy replied after Laura freed him from her full body hug. He was still curled up against her, and sat up finally-- he stretched his long arms over his head, and a chorus of cracking came from his shoulders, "Anyway, good morneeng. You slept well, I presume?" Now that he was no cramped up, Roy shifted again so he was lying back against her.

---

Anna's lips pursed, and created a thin line (a look that Roy pulled off almost identically), before she nodded, "I'm coming..." It hit this fast? She seemed fine yesterday... Unless she wasn't telling us anything... Not wantig to think about it, the older bat made her way to her daughter's room. She opened the door quietly, entered, and sat on the edge of Rachel's bed.

Rachel propped herself up on one elbow when her mother sat down on the edge of her bed. She had pushed off her covers again, with her thick hair sticking to her forehead and neck. She didn't say anything when Anna touched the back of her hand against the bat's cheek and forehead-- it was definitely a fever, "EJ wasn't kidding..." Anna said, before pulling away and standing up. She turned to the said cat, "I know what to get her. I'll head to the infirmary now. I trust you'll stay with her?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:00 pm

"Mm-hmm..." Laura, still a little drowsy, reached over to gently hold his face, giving him a good-morning kiss on the forehead. After taking another moment to wake up, she asked in a more coherent voice, "How are you feeling?" She of course had to ask, since Roy had been really up-and-down yesterday, one moment feeling alright and the next lapsing into despair.

----

EJ waited in the doorway while Anna checked up on Rachel, then nodded. "Of course... I'm not gonna leave her today at all if I don't have to. I'll get a damp cloth for her forehead before I sit down, though..." Cooling off her head while keeping the rest of her warm was the best thing they could do for the hot-and-cold feeling she was experiencing... and probably putting her in some clean clothes, since the ones she was in were kinda gross after her sweating like that.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:36 pm

(Gonna say Jonah fell asleep at the infirmary in a chair in Roxy's room)

You wouldnt think it possible for a cyborg pyro ninja chef to fall asleep the way he was but Jonah found amazing ways to do things. He was laying on his back on the floor with his lefs propped up in the seat of the chair and was quietly snoring...sleeping like a rock.

Lance had returned to the shop and of course he was hard at work building the rest of Roy's leg still. He couldnt believe how fast they'd been able to move thanks to Umbra Calvin and Tina all working their asses off. All that was left it seemed was to voltage check the attachment point and finally skin and fur the limb and it would be ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: