The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:08 pm

"I'll get some later, so we have things to do while you're immobile for a while..." Laura's hands started to creep up Roy's torso, moving around to rest against his chest instead of his back. She pressed her palms flat to his chest, feeling his pulse beneath his fur with her fingertips. It was comforting all over again when she felt that. "Do you want to sit down somewhere more comfortable?" One of her hands stayed over his heart, but the other gently moved around, a mix between gently petting him and investigating all the contours of his torso.

---

(Ooh, cool! Tell him I said happy birthday. ouo)

Chase was going to say something in response, but then Pippa gave him a little kiss on the cheek; he could feel her gaze on him, and practically read her mind. She's staring at me. She's staring. She's staring. He coughed awkwardly, not having expected quiet little Pippa to be attracted to someone who was big, with tattoos and piercings. He knew that she loved his personality, but physically... He hadn't expected her to like that so much.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Roy's ears angled back a little, his face quite ablaze, as her hands moved to his thin, flat chest. There wasn't all that much there, especially as she investigated every rib that caged and protected his inner organs. Laura could definitely feel his heartbeat speeding up at her touch, and ramming against his chest, "Y-yes, please... Zis wheelchair ees not all zat comfortable..." Now he was awkward all over again, especially since Laura seemed to enjoy herself.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:14 pm

(*Doppler effect on my voice as I fall from the sky* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *hits ground causing a geyser of dirt to shoot up* Bleh! xnx"

Zero: *comes running after me* Damn it Pluto you used the catapult on yourself again...

xnx" )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:21 pm

(Pippa: >///<')

"I-I'll let you get changed in peace. I'm going to go and find my friend so that I can have a talk with her." Pippa said and left the room to go and find her friend. You must've made things too awkward for the poor guy....damn it he's kind of hot though! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:23 pm

(And this is why we don't use a bloody catapult, Pluto. :p)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:26 pm

*flies out of the hole glowing golden like a Super Sayian* RAWR!!!!!!

Zero: -_-" You and your Super Sayians...

THE ANKH OF RESURRECTION WORKS WONDERS!!!

Zero: *facepalms* )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:30 pm

(Well... Shit.... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:31 pm

(Hey Pluto! ouo")

"Okay..." Laura was reluctant to get up off of Roy, but she figured she could always cuddle up to him once they were more comfortable. The marten gave him a little kiss on the side of his face before carefully getting off of him, not wanting to look like an idiot by being clumsy and falling. She then pushed the wheelchair over to the couch, and helped Roy stand up. "Let me help you get up... There we go..." She held him upright until he was lined up with the couch and could sit down, wanting to make sure he didn't fall or hurt himself.

----

(Chase: o//m//o")

A little relieved when Pippa left, Chase stiffly forced himself to his feet and started to get dressed. He was ten different kinds of stiff, so he just worried about putting on his sweat pants before shuffling out of the bathroom to go lay in bed. He didn't bother with his shirt, or socks, or anything like that. Rather, the big canine just laid down and tried to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:35 pm

(HAI CHIRPY!!! ^3^)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:39 pm

After a while Pippa game back, but she was pale and holding her side. She was also out of breath and her ears were down. "I-I'm back." she panted. It was like she ran around the Safekeep she was so out of breath. The talk with her friend didn't go too well.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Roy awkwardly teetered when Laura helped him up-- his balance was kind of off, especially because it was off by a good few pounds. The bat plopped down on the couch, and was thankful to not be on his feet-- well, foot. "Zat... Was kind of scary." He had to admit, his face red, "I zought I was goeeng to fall over... Even wiz you." And he hated it. I feel like I'm a kid again... And I really hate it.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Lance knocked at the door to the Brodeur's place praying that Roy was there...he had complete plans for the prosthetic ready to build all he needed were measurements. The metal bending vulpine smoothed his fingers through his hair which he hadn't cut in months so it fell in front of his eyes like a wispy mop head.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Chase was laying down in bed when Pippa got back, so he didn't notice her right away. His painkillers made him tired and queasy, so it was almost like he was sick while being injured, but at least it took the edge off the pain. The canine's green eyes were a little glazed as he laid there, his eyelids drooping almost closed as though he was half-asleep at the moment. The sound of the door opening and closing roused him a little, his ears twitching as he shifted a little.

---

"I won't let you fall," Laura assured him, smiling a bit, "I'd sooner go down with you than let that happen." She slid onto the couch with him, curling up against his side. He had seemed a little uncomfortable with her on his lap, so she wasn't going to try that again unless he made it clear that it was alright... or if he was overly tempting again, but she was trying not to.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Anna was the one to answer the door, and looked up to Lance. It took a moment to understand who he was-- he was an engineer, but his name slipped her mind, "Hello. How can I help you?" She already knew what he was probably here for, but she couldn't help but ask.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:54 pm

EJ heard a knock at the door and lifted his head. He didn't know who that was, unless it was Roy deciding to come home instead of going to Laura's. He was about to try to Rachel off of him even though she was sleeping... but he couldn't seem to bring himself to. He waited a moment to see if one of the Brodeurs' parents was going to answer it, not wanting to move Rachel off of him. She's finally getting some good sleep... I can't move her now. He was relieved when Anna answered it instead, and calmed down again, closing his eyes as he laid there. He was flat on his back on the couch, with Rachel literally on top of him, her head pillowed on his fluffy chest. It was almost funny, since she was bigger than he was, but adorable all the same. He purred softly, not at all bothered by Rachel's weight.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Pippa went over to Chase and laid down next to him, she wanted to cuddle with him. She gently nuzzled his cheek. "Are you feeling ok?" she asked him. She draped an arm carefully over her boyfriend, she wanted to help him. If he was a bit more awake her would notice that she had some bandages on her side, her friend cut her but it wasn't deep. However, it was a long cut so they bandaged her up and she would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Roy's arms wound around Laura again as she cuddled against his side like that. He was a little more calm, as she was not on his lap (it was the damn skirt), and pulled her close. Now more comfortable, he purred faintly, his long hair still draped across the couch as he leaned it, "Well, eet's good to know you would go down wiz se sheep."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:02 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Anna was the one to answer the door, and looked up to Lance. It took a moment to understand who he was-- he was an engineer, but his name slipped her mind, "Hello. How can I help you?" She already knew what he was probably here for, but she couldn't help but ask.

"You must be Anna Brodeur right? Is Roy here?" Lance asked.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:02 pm

(Oh my god... Does Chase have a creepy stalker?! o7o?!?!?

Chase: What...? omo'

Well, the friend tried to make Pippa leave Chase, clearly, and got very angry when she didn't. PLEASE TELL ME THE FRIEND IS LIKE SOME SORT OF STALKER PERSON!

Chase: WHAT THE HELL?!

Sasha: YESSSS!

Chase: NO! D8

Sasha: Dude, seriously. A stalker will do you good.

Chase: What do you mean?!

Sasha: *shrugs* I dunno. Maybe he or she wants to rape you.

Chase: THAT IS NOT A GOOD THING! D8<

*laughing hysterically* My parents think I'm crazy because I'm just sitting here laughing... But seriously, Chase should have a stalker. It'd be epic. I mean, he's attractive, and sweet, and loves kids... Perfect stalking material.

Chase: I HATE YOU! *freaking out*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:05 pm

"Yes, I am. And no, Roy is not here at the moment... He moved in with girlfriend, Laura." The bat was a little upset because of this, no lie, but hell, she was a teenager once upon a time. "I'm sure if you check her place, they should be there. Roy was released from the infirmary this morning."

Rachel was still passed out on EJ, her wings flopping in different directions, limp against her back. She purred faintly, and moved up and down when EJ breathed.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:07 pm

"Oh really?" Lance said, "Well good on him. Thank you."-he turned to leave, "Oh and just one last thing cause I hate being a stranger when I don't have to be, my name is Lance Kuroneko, pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:11 pm

(btw the 'friend' is Xenia XD

Xenia: I like how Chase looks...he might be good at sex....then I'll kill him afterwards. However, I won't stalk him I'm stalking the firey people so that I can kill them.

Pippa: >8[ HE IS MY BOYFRIEND AND YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE! *stands protectively in front of Chase*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:12 pm

(Roy: Lance! e////e)

"You're welcome. And it's nice to meet you, Lance." That's what his name was! "Thank you for helping out my son... You have no idea how thankful I am..." It had torn her heart apart, and she still wasn't fully healed from that.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:18 pm

(*still laughing* I'm sorry, but that was just a funny coincidence... XDDDD

Chase: *stares at Xenia* OmO" .... *gets his gun* No.)

Opening his eyes a little more when he felt Pippa next to him, Chase lifted his head. He certainly looked like someone on powerful painkillers, with the drowsy, glazed eyes. "I-I'm fine..." Tiredly rubbing at his face with one hand, he mumbled, "Feel kinda crappy, but I'll be okay. It's the painkillers..."

---

"Of course I would," Laura chuckled a little, cuddling with the bat and acting like her normal self, instead of being oddly flirty like a minute ago. She was tempted to pet his hair again, but let him be for the moment, instead leaning her head against his chest to listen to him purr.

---

EJ somewhat listened to Lance and Anna talk, still happily squished underneath Rachel. He was a little sleepy, himself, but definitely not as utterly exhausted as the bat. So Lance wants to help... That's nice. At least Tina is getting a lot of good help.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:20 pm

(Lance: What? I hate being a stranger.)

Lance then headed out, he didn't know where Laura lived but he did know someone who did? Who better to ask then on of the medical personnel? They should know where everyone is...

~

"At this rate Jonah, you'll never beat Nexus." Cody told him as the two stood there both winded and tired.

"Who the fuck is Nexus?" Jonah spat.

"I'll explain if you defeat me, k?"

The lupine charged and their battle continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: