The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:26 pm

"Yeah... just wait until we're home. We've been needing some peace," Laura agreed with a sigh, enjoying the calm as she and Roy made their way to the apartment. They did come across a few people here and there, but it was nothing compared to the hustle and bustle of the infirmary. After a few minutes' walk, they reached the apartment, and Laura unlocked the door to let them in. They were the only ones there, since both Celeste and Shay were out for the day.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:32 pm

"Yeah... We boz could use zat...." He felt even more relief (especially from some stares) when they reached Laura's apartment (well, and his, too), and looked around. He noticed that Shay and Celeste were nowhere to be found, "Shay and Celeste are at ze eenfirmary?" He hadn't seen them when they left-- they had to be busy.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:41 pm

"Shay probably is, but Celeste might just be hanging around with friends... she's too young to be expected to work full-time," Laura replied, closing the door behind them. The two were suddenly really alone for the first time in days, and the marten wasn't exactly sure how to take advantage of that. She let some of her stress simply fall off her shoulders, telling herself that this was the first step to Roy's complete recovery. He's home, and feeling fine.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:48 pm

Roy nodded a little, before noticing the way that Laura's shoulders slumped. This is as hard on her as it is for me... This affects everyone... "'Ow about we zhust take eet easy today...? I 'onestly don't wahnt to go anywhere else today..." Roy undid his hair from the ponytail it was in, and raked his hand through his hair, "We boz could use eet." He felt... He didn't really know. He didn't want to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:02 pm

"That's what I was thinking," Laura agreed with a slight nod, looking back over at Roy. She immediately felt a little bit of temptation when he pulled out his ponytail and ran a hand through his hair. The marten kicked off her shoes, abandoning them on the floor, then walked back over to her wheelchair-confined lover and gave him a little smile. She reached out with one hand to pet the side of his face, once again feeling grateful that he was even alive. She could've lost him, and then where would she be? Laura loved Roy to death... The chances of her just getting over him were pretty much zero.

Being a little spontaneous, and wanting to reach him better, she acted a little more rashly than usual. Her small hands reached over to grasp his upper thighs to balance herself a little as she climbed up onto his lap while he sat in his wheelchair, having to straddle his legs to get up there and sit relatively comfortably. Wearing a skirt while doing that probably hadn't been the smartest idea, since it rode up her legs and showed more thigh than Roy had probably ever seen on his little marten, but that was a detail Laura hadn't really thought out.

(Laura: First the hair and then the feels... *cannot fight it* o//A//<")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:11 pm

(Hello owo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:13 pm

(*glomps Sil* Hai Silfur! o7o)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:14 pm

(Hey can we continue the rp from last night?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:17 pm

(Sure, just lemme find the post. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:19 pm

(Ok)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:22 pm

(I DIDN'T EVEN INTEND THE HAIR THING. XD

Roy: o//A//o')

Roy watched Laura as the marten kicked off her shoes and made her way towards him. He smiled a little up at her when one of her little hands made it to the side of his face to caress it in a loving way. What happened next... He didn't expect. He watched her as she grasped his upper thighs, and proceeded to climb up on him. His face went bright red (that damn skirt was distracting him rather much), and he just looked up at her kind of helplessly, "L-Laura...?"

(Hey Sil!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Silverfur wrote:
"O-ok." Pippa said and came in, her face was a bit red since he was in his boxers. "Y-you see, I heard from a friend of mine that when you came over to attack Matt and Sven that you were pretty mad. Not that I mind you being protective of me that is, but she also told me that Sven died from someone who was angry and she knew it was a man that killed him....so I thought that you got so angry that you....that's why I got kind of scared, my ex used to be very angry and extremely over protective of me. I-I know that there wasn't any proof of you doing it, but it makes a lot of sense....I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings." Pippa said and then some more tears rolled down her face as she couldn't help but think that she was just a horrible person for thinking that Chase would do that, but it made a lot of sense. It was clear that she was afraid because of lack of information and it wasn't really either of their faults.

(Pippa: I'm sorry T^T)

Chase listened patiently as she explained, then sighed. He gazed down at the bandages in his hands, not making eye contact with her as he asked calmly, "So... instead of asking me about it and worrying about whether or not I was okay, you freaked out over some rumors and convinced yourself I'm some cold-blooded killer?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:32 pm

(THE HAIR, MAN. THE HAIR!)

Laura's face reddened a little, as though Roy's awkwardness was contagious, but that didn't stop her from sitting on Roy's lap and looping her arms around him. Her skirt was essentially useless with her legs straddling him like that, but she tried to just ignore it as she leaned against him. "I-I don't know..." She really didn't have any idea what she was doing, but she was doing it, either way. The little marten nuzzled Roy right under his jaw, one hand reaching up to gently pet his soft hair. "I just... I love you, a-and... and I..." And I'm apparently making an idiot out of myself, but... Let's just roll with this.

(Shay: I see London, I see France, I see Laura's underpants!

Laura: I'm gonna kill you! >//A//<")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:42 pm

(Roy: e//n//e')

Roy honestly didn't know what she was doing, either. His arms wound around her, as he honestly couldn't help it, even though he was incredibly awkward. Don't you dare look down! He hadn't seen this much thigh on her, like, ever. This was news for him. His face got even more red when the marten pet his head like that, "I-I know... I love you, too..." He leaned his head against her, now feeling a little better as he held her. It calmed him down, as he knew she was safe with him. "I'm sorry... For putteeng you zrough all zis..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:42 pm

"No I knew you wouldn't kill without reason and I didn't know about it until a couple of days after the fight. Of course I'm worried about you, I love you. At the time I was just unsure and afraid and my imagination ran wild. I-I'm so sorry." Pippa said with sorrow in her voice. She felt like she was going to break down and cry, she might've messed up their relationship and it was all her fault. Already she was starting to get a headache again, but this was more important. Chase was more important, if he wanted to break up with her he'd have every right to, but she hoped that he wouldn't. Her friend could have also been messing with her since at the fight her head was hurting and you could've easily told her a lie and she could've thought it was true.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:57 pm

(*dies from feels*)

Chase covered his face with one hand, letting out a sigh. He just focused on the pain of his injuries for a moment, using it as a sort of distraction. Then he said quietly, "I can't... I can't live with the idea of you being here but being afraid of me at the same time. You need to make up your mind... Are you scared of me or not, Pippa?" He didn't tell her that he wasn't the one who killed Sven. He wanted to see how much faith she had in him before he gave her the truth.

---

"I'm sorry that we couldn't protect you from it," Laura murmured, turning her head to nuzzle the side of his face. She rubbed at his back, her arms still looped around him. Her fluffy tail was draped over his legs like a furry blanket, swishing slowly back and forth, while her small hands gently massaged his back before she tightened her grip on him again. "It doesn't matter what happens, though... I'm not going anywhere. No matter how difficult things get, or how much it hurts to see each other in pain... I'm not going anywhere." She lifted her arms, wrapping them around his head and holding his face to her shoulder, her hands buried in his hair. "I love you so much... That phrase doesn't even cover it..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:03 pm

Pippa wiped at her eyes first, she didn't want to be crying right now. She was afraid of her ex and all the crazy stuff he did to her and other people.But Chase it's like that! He'll never be like him! I love him! she thought. "I'm-I'm not afraid." she answered, she was afraid to hug him though because of his injuries.  How could I have been so stupid? I'm going to need to have a talk with my friend afterwards. It's like that's what she wanted me to think, I'm going to need an explanation from her! she added to her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:07 pm

Roy's arms also tightened around the marten when she brought his face to her shoulder. He would have said something about his hair, but he was getting used to it, and now wasn't the time, "I don't doubt zat... Not evair..." He hoped his composure wouldn't slip, but he didn't trust himself. His emotions were everywhere, "Laura, I promeese you zat I weell not geeve up... On myself, or on us..." He lifted his head, and uncoiled his arms from around her, before gently holding her face in his hands. He pressed a gentle kiss against her lips, his fingers moving their way up into her hair. It was his silent 'I love you', because no words, even in both the languages he knew, could explain how much he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:19 pm

"Alright..." Chase dropped his hand and looked up at her again, deciding to give her this chance. He then assured her, "And I didn't kill Sven, and even if I did, it would have been purely for the sake of us surviving. That fight was brief but not easy..." He then looked down at his wounds, which were proof that the rescue mission had been hell. How the canine had managed to carry Roy while running with those injuries, he wasn't sure... Perhaps just pure desperation. 

Relaxing a little, Chase started to clean one of his wounds, wincing. "I need to finish bandaging these up... um... Will you help me out a little? Please?"

----

( ;A; *dies again*)

Laura looked up at Roy as he let go of her and sat up, almost feeling tears in her eyes as the bat ever-so-gently held her head in his hands, his long fingers in her thick hair. She held onto his shoulders, her lips gently brushing against his as she returned the subtle little kiss. Her heart ached with the weight of her affection for him, and she couldn't help but gently kiss him again, and then again, a little more firmly, as her arms wrapped around him again. I'm here with you... I'm here... And I'm not going anywhere... Not ever.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:23 pm

"Of course I'll help you." Pippa said and began to carefully bandage his wounds. She was glad that Chase never killed anyone. She wanted to do her best to try and make up for what she had done. When she was finished she gave a small shy smile, she was glad that their fight was over.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:28 pm

( ;A; *stuffs chocolate in my face*)

Roy's face was dusted with red as the two of them somewhat made out. Thankfully, no one was home to awkwardly interrupt their moment. When they parted again, he was somewhat out of breath, before just pulling her against his chest again. He was quiet for a moment, before murmuring, "You know... I really weesh we 'ad a movie or somezing... I would really enzhoy zhust watcheeng eet wiz you..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Chase sat still as Pippa helped him bandage his wounds, and got a little pink in the face when she smiled at him. He seemed to realize just how awkward it was to be sitting there in his boxers... Before, he had been too upset to care. Now, he certainly did. "Th-thanks..."

(.... Abs. Just sayin'.

Chase: >m>" )

---

"They probably have some in the supplies that were brought," Laura mused, though her attention wasn't so much on the idea of a movie as it was on Roy himself. She leaned against him as he held her against his chest, and her hands slipped up the back of his shirt, her entire arms underneath the fabric as she hugged him. Roy had oddly soft fur... perhaps that was what made him so comfortable to snuggle with despite him being a bit on the boney side. "We could go get one..." But that would require her getting off of him, and she wasn't sure if she really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Roy blushed again when Laura slipped her arms up his shirt to wrap around his lower back, but cuddled her a little, "Eef you wahnt, we can... Eet doesn't mattair..." Honestly, just cuddling with her right now was good enough for him, but his wheelchair was kind of uncomfortable. Anyway, he didn't think he would pay much attention to the movie, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:51 pm

(Pippa: o////o''''

btw guys it's Duel's birthday today!)

"It's n-no problem. You might want to put some clothes on though." she said with a red face, she couldn't help but to keep looking at him. He looked nice without his clothes on. She hadn't really done this before, but it seemed to be instinctual. She gave Chase a quick kiss on the cheek and her face was now a brighter red color.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:01 pm

(o7o I dunno if he'll see this, but happy birthday Duel!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: