AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:51 pm

(Nope. XD

Roy: Um.... o//n//o"

Tina: >////<"

Can you please answer my posts from last night? ouo?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:53 pm

Physical attack mean nothing to a Super Sayian! *turns Super Sayian 4* Come at me Zero! You know you love them just as much as I do!

Zero: *instantly knocks me out*

xnx"

Zero: That DBGT shit has gone to your head...really doesnt help that the main character's wife's name literally means breasts...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:53 pm

(Yes you do Shay XD

Sandi: I was talking to Chirp! >///~///<'''''

I would like to rp with you Chirpy ^w^)

Minene gave a "Seems legit." look at Yvette. (Remember Ice's old Soul Eater picture with the seems legit. That's her face right now XD) She still didn't trust the bat, she wanted to be alone. She was surprised that she wasn't being bombarded with questions already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:57 pm

"....I will....just go...." Knowing that she won't get any response from Minene, Yvette just left the room again. The fact that the skunk was acting like that just discouraged her.... And made her kind of upset, especially because she was so young. Who did this to her...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:05 pm

(Okay. ouo

Shay: Well I'm standing right here! >8[

He's such a grump... XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:07 pm

(Mist Veil: I will show you Yvette e3e

Hasn't it been forever since you've been rp'd by either Chirpy or myself? XD

Mist Veil: Yes and now I can finally do another share dream! Very Happy)

The little skunk was feeling very tired after the bat left, normally she would try and fight it to stay awake. However, she was too tired to fight so she fell into a deep sleep. It felt surprisingly relaxing. The girl was actually smiling in her sleep for once instead of having nightmares.

(Mist Veil: Here I come e3e Yvette.)

Thanks to her ghostly powers, the bear was able to make Yvette start to feel really sleepy as well. Mist Veil felt like Yvette could help her if she knew what happened to the poor girl that one night. She would be able to feel the girl's pain and hear her thoughts as well.

(Sandi: S-sorry Shay! >///~///<')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:08 pm

(omo" ... Mist Veil only focuses on the wellbeing of the Tribe and the people of Kolerin as a whole. When I made her character, she wasn't really supposed to give random people dreams about the pain of others. She has other things to worry about, being a guardian of the spiritual world. It doesn't seem to make much sense. XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:12 pm

(Yvette: OmO?!

Oh my God.....

Roy: *throws the x-ray visor from Metroid Prime at her*  Shocked 

Roy, that's not gonna do much. ouo"

But yeah.... That's what I thought, too.... ouo")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:12 pm

(It has been awhile since I rp'd and I also wanted to get used to rping her again so I made her do that plus Minene could use a good nap without nightmares for once XD Plus there are a lot of spirits in the infirmary that could easily be causing some of the patients to have some sort of stress and Mist Veil could have easily tried to help the spirits and then found out about Minene and since she was in a helping mood...yeah.

Mist Veil: Sleep winged child...sleep....e3e)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:13 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
The healer that kept Roxy from falling over had backed away once Nani entered the picture. The said chinchilla felt tears prickling at her eyed, and she made a face as she tried to keep it under control. Still freaked out, more from Ruth than Jonah, the chinchilla practically clung to Nani, while trembling, "I-I-I'm okay...."

Nani didn't seem to believe the chinchilla, because she started to look over her as though checking for signs of injury. "A-are you sure? I-I'm sorry... Things have just been really rough in the infirmary lately, s-so something like this happening is just one extra kick in the face... Ruth is very upset... Everyone is, really..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:17 pm

"Y-yes, I'm o-okay...." The chinchilla pressed the heels of her palms to her eyes in an attempt to stop herself from crying. She took a few breaths, before calming down a little, "S-should I j-just go...?" Honestly, the way that Ruth accused her just made her want to leave... But she had nowhere to live yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:19 pm

(Yvette: OmO"?!

I think she's superstitious..... XDDDD

*pushes Roy away* HITTING HER WITH THE GODDAMN X-RAY VISOR AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT! STAHP!

Roy: eme )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:19 pm

(Just... keep in mind that she's my character. omo' I originally created her in the Time Vortex story, and she was then made canon. I know I gave you some control over her while I was still learning more about the tribe, but it feels like you're sort of taking her over sometimes... She is behind the scenes a lot, and I have been working on concepts that would bring her into the story again.

Anyways... I'm not completely sure what else to do with Tinson right now, Blueh. ^^")

"Relax, Roy..." Laura told him, also remembering the time that she had exhausted herself while taking care of him when he was sick. "We'll take care of each other, and figure it out. I'd rather make myself tired while taking care of you than to have you overdo things while sick and end up getting worse."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:22 pm

(Oh, at the time I kind of thought that we were sharing her like we once did with Universe. Do you want me to say that Minene just fell asleep and that Mist Veil just wasn't there or is it ok if I keep going with this little thing?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:23 pm

(It's okay. ^^"

And I'm going with Chirp on this one.... ouo")

Roy pursed his lips together, before sighing, "Okay, okay, you 'ave a point...." He ran a hand through his hair, and was quiet for a moment as he shifted into a more comfortable position. He sort of changed the subject, but looked more relaxed as he asked, "Anyway... I don't mean to sound rude, buht are you weareeng a keeds shirt?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:27 pm

(Oh gawd, Roy is throwing visors again... XDDD

I dunno, I mean... I just don't think the situation warrants her use. o3o Minene or Sam can just talk to someone, and have feelsy moments with learning to trust a healer or foster parent or something. Mist Veil is sort of reserved for things directly regarding either EJ or Flare. Nobody else. o3o"

But seriously, I'll just like shove one of my characters in there and have them be feelsy with the kids. It'd make more sense and kinda be more fun, in my opinion. Kinda like how all this time, Chase's past has been so secretive... for a loooong time. But then he started telling people and it was so feelsy. </3)

"N-no, no! Listen, it's not your fault... I know Ruth is angry, but it's nothing that you've done..." Nani felt helpless as she tried to calm the chinchilla. She didn't even have enough room in her own home to let Roxy stay with her anymore, now that Delilah was living there. Maybe there's someone else she can stay with... another healer, or someone we can trust... um...

----

Laura's face went red, and she stuttered, "M-maybe... Celeste picked out my outfit today, I had no control over this!" It was embarrassing enough to have to be monitored the way she was, but with Celeste picking out her clothes, sometimes her outfits came off a little... childish. "It's a hand-me-down from my younger sister... She's too tall for it now, so she gave it to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:31 pm

(Ok fine. Yvette said that Sam can't talk and Minene just doesn't trust anyone XD so it's not going to be easy. You can put in one of your characters for Minene, I'm going to just say that the sleep stuff didn't happen and she's still awake and kind of tired.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:46 pm

(*shoosh paps Roy* STAAAAAAAHP

Roy: eme')

Roxy just felt silent, her ears angled back as she swallowed in her attempt to calm herself. She hadn't felt so lost since... She really didn't know. Ruth had just made it worse, especially since she felt terrible and guilty. She ran a hand through her hair, and then sat down on the edge of her bed.

---

Roy's eyebrows rose, "Eet's a 'and-me-down from Celeste? Really?" He seemed rather surprised that Celeste was taller than her older sister, as he never really noticed. Mostly everyone was shorter than him, so... He couldn't help but smile a little, "Eet's cute."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:58 pm

(Who should talk to Minene...? e3e And is there anything else you'd like to do? ouo)

Nani sat next to Roxy and gently petted her hair, trying to help her calm down. "Jonah is just having a hard time fitting in... and he causes so much drama, and that makes everyone stressed... Honestly, nothing is your fault. You just happen to get caught up in it." Kind of like Nani herself, who got yelled at by Ruth when Jonah and Roxy went out late at night.

---

Laura made a face when Roy raised his eyebrows like that, still quite embarrassed. "Yes, she's taller than me... I'm only like 5'4", and she's a little over 5'6"... And still growing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Roxy didn't say anything, and just curled up against Nani. The ocelot was one of the only people that made Roxy feel safe here, as she had no siblings in the country. The chinchilla just nodded a little, as she didn't know what to say. It still felt like her fault, though.

---

(Laura, there is nothing wrong with being that height. I'm sure you love the height difference between you and Roy. X3

Roy: o//n//o"

Well, it will be opposite until he gets his prosthetic.... XD)

"Zere ees nozeeng wrong wiz 'and-me-downs. 'Ell, I was practically a clozeeng rack for Chase's old stuff once upon a time. And even steell now, buht not zat much anymore." Roy said with a shrug, "Buht okay, I 'ave to admit zat getteeng eet from your youngair seebleeng ees kind of strange..."

(I grew up with a shit-ton of hand-me-downs. My aunt (who has two daughters) would have garbage bags full of clothes for me to try. Not anymore, but I remember rather clearly still. XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:11 pm

(You can choose who you want to pick, but for me maybe Marie, but it's your choice. Maybe we can do some Pipase so then that way she can explain why she's a little bit afraid of Chase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Nani quieted down and just held Roxy, figuring there wasn't much else she could do or say at the moment... she just hoped that Ruth would calm down and not try taking this out on anyone else.

---

"Chase's stuff...? It's hard to imagine you wearing anything that he owns," Laura admitted with a slight giggle, now more amused than embarrassed. "He's huge next to you, Roy."

---

(Mmmkay. o3o I'll start with Chase first, since I might need time to think about how to do stuff with the kids.)

Meanwhile, Chase was back at home. Sasha had gone to get him some more pain medicines, since he had taken quite a beating during the rescue mission to save those who had been kidnapped. At the moment, he was sitting on a stool in his bathroom, wearing only his boxers as he changed his own bandages. He peeled some gauze off of his upper arm, crinkling up his nose a little as he looked at the wound. He and Matthew had shot at each other multiple times, and then he had gone to get that one cyborg off of Roy... Chase had been hurt a good bit, but it wasn't anything he hadn't experienced before, so he had managed to talk Marie into letting him take care of himself at home with the occasional checkup and some help from Sasha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:36 pm

(kk)

"How are you feeling Chase?" Pippa asked him though the door. She had been very worried about him for a while. She knew that she would have to explain to Chase why she was a bit afraid of him, but she would like to tell him face to face instead of face to door. She was also there just in case he needed something outside of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:38 pm

(*doesn't know what to do with Roxy and Nani* o3o")

"I'm vairy much aware, zank you, but I forgot to mention zat Ruz took een a lot. So does zat sateesfy you? Anyway, more often zan not, Rachel and I would steal 'is sweatairs een ze weentair. 'E deedn't exactly mind." Roy said. He had been a mannequin for the smaller mouse more times than he could count on his fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Chase jumped a little when he heard Pippa's voice outside the door, having not expected to hear her. He hadn't exactly spoken to her much since she said... those hurtful things. Still, he quietly called, "I-I'm fine..." He wasn't so sure if he wanted her to help him or not. Yes, it was difficult to take care of himself, but at the moment he wasn't exactly happy with the smaller canine.

---

Laura chuckled a little again, amused. It was still a funny picture, imagining the twins in giant sweaters that their massive canine companions wear. She playfully smiled at him, teasing, "It's still funny. You might not be the biggest guy, but you're cute..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: