The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:56 am

(Ok do you want to start so that I know which ideas you would like to rp?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:57 am

(I can do the thing with Minene. I don't really know about Tina adopting one of your characters. She, herself, doesn't exactly have the time right now.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:00 am

(k, what about Mid playing around with Aaralyn? Or we can work on our relationships like Jayre.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:01 am

(Maybe. ouo"

Midnight: *looks down at Aaranlyn* ?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:05 am

(Can you start so that we can do stuffs ^^'

Aaralyn: H-hi....*is a bit sad*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:06 am

(I'm feeling kind of brain dead.... ouo"

Midnight: What's wrong? Are you okay?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:08 am

(Aaralyn: N-no one really loves me T~T

You want me to start then? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:08 am

(Yes please. ouo"

Midnight: What? That's not true!

Wait, Flare knows that Aaranlyn is Jade, right?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:22 am

(Yes, but Aaralyn thinks that no one loves her because she has a lot of foster parents and none of them want to adopt her.

Aaralyn: Then how come none of my foster families adopt me? T~T)

The little skunk had to be sent back to her room after Shay went to Sandi. She was scared all the time the poor thing. She still didn't like it when people got close to her, if they were without food that is. She still never really trusted anyone, but her brother. She also barely slept because of her fear.

---

In her room there was a little hedgehog softly crying in her bed. She missed Chase and now some of her foster parents don't want her around them anymore. It was almost like she was cursed to never have a family and to never be loved no matter how hard she tried. She usually asked to be at a friend's house when she needed comfort, but her friends weren't around at the time.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:27 am

(The thing is that Midnight doesn't know Aaralyn....

Midnight: M-maybe they're not ready yet? o~o")

Today, Yvette was assigned to try and help Minene, and maybe get her to open up more. The short bat balanced a tray in her hands as she went over to the skunk's room-- maybe her being alone was a bad thing. But Yvette didn't assign the arrangements. "Minene?" The bat called softly, and raised a hand to rap her knuckles against the door, "May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:30 am

(I thought that they played around with Winnie sometimes Razz)

Minene didn't say a word to Yvette, she was always told to never talk to strangers and to her Yvette was a stranger. Her fur prickled a little bit when she heard her footsteps and her fur completely fluffed up when she asked to come inside. It was like the child would be scared of her own shadow if she saw it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:32 am

(I think so, too, but that's it.)

Yvette waited for an answer, but none came. Eventually, she tried again, "Minene, I know you are in there. I am not here to hurt you. I brought you food, if you are hungry." The bat had an overall calm demanour to her, and had a lot of patience.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:36 am

The purple haired skunk was hungry and now she wasn't as afraid. She still didn't talk to her though, all of the other healers went in if she didn't say so. Just in case if food was meant to be a distraction she put her hands over her eye patch, she wasn't going to let strangers see her weakest spot.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:41 am

Eventually letting out a sigh, Yvette turned the knob, and opened the door. The bat peeked inside, and saw Minene curled up on the bed, looking spooked, "Good morning, Minene. I hoped you slept well." Yvette herself looked a little tired, with her navy hair done up in a messy bun. She placed the tray before the skunk on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:47 am

Minene didn't look like she slept well at all, she had a dark circle under her eye. She only moved one hand off her eye patch to eat and she made sure that she was keeping an eye on the blue haired bat. If she's tired she could be nice to me, but then if she's fully awake she could actually be really mean! Or if she's really mean now I'd hate to think what she's like if she's fully awake! What if she's one of those people who gets close to you and makes you suffer because you were so trusting?! I-I won't let her or anyone, I can only trust Sam....I don't want to be hurt again because of a mistake! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:53 am

Seeing that Minene looked absolutely exhausted, and seemed to favour her eyepatched eye, the bat sat down on the edge of the bed. She mulled over her thoughts, before saying, "The healers are not going to hurt you, Minene. We just want to help you and your brother recover. I know that it must be hard to trust others, but we will not hurt you. We are not the Sect."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:57 am

Minene moved towards the other edge of the bed when Yvette got closer. B-but mom and dad never hurt me! They were with the Sect! They weren't bad! Y-you're saying they hurt me when that's a big fat lie! she thought angrily. She quickly finished her food and put the tray on her end table before looking at Yvette as if the bat would strike her at any second.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:04 pm

Not knowing that her parents were with the Sect, as Minene never really talked, she saw the look of fear in the little girl's eye, "Minene, I am not going to hurt you." Her hands were neatly folded in her lap, and looked rather relaxed, "I promise you that. The Safekeep is a safe place for everyone." Well, mostly everyone, anyway...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:09 pm

Really or are you just saying that so that my guard down and that would be a perfect time to strike! Also Safekeep could just be a fake name and it could actually be named Evilpeople or something! Wait, what if she's some sort of crazy person! she thought. She still looked afraid of Yvette, she was basically telling the bat that she didn't believe her. Everyone's out to get you in some way shape or form and it's up to you on whether or not it's good or not. she added in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:16 pm

Yvette sighed a little when Minene refused to speak, and still had that terrified look in her eye, "Minene, if we did not care about you, we would not give you food, or provide you medical attention. For you, and your brother. Once he is in a stable condition, we will let you see him."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:22 pm

Normally she didn't speak, but it was clear she felt that this was necessary in order to let the bat know that she knew what she was up to. "Trick." she said, that was the first time she spoke to anyone, but her brother. Yvette could easily be telling her lies and there was no way that she could prove that she would see her brother. T-they could be hurting him right now! They could be killing him slowly! They could be killing me slowly! They could be brainwashing us! They could be doing both and more! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:26 pm

Yvette looked surprised when Minene finally spoke. It was one word. "We are not tricking you. I promise you can see your brother. If you see your brother when he is finally stable, will you believe me, and us?" Yvette tried to be as patient as possible with her, but it was more upsetting her that Minene had no trust.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:37 pm

Minene gave a look that basically said "maybe" she would still check just in case if he was brainwashed or if he was being forced to try and act like his old self. She was waiting to see if Yvette would try and get closer to her or say something else or try and take her eye patch or something. She felt like she needed to remember what she learned from when she was on the streets and apply that to this strange place.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:45 pm

Seeing that some of the fear lifted, even though it wasn't all that much, Yvette felt some hope. She smiled a little, hoping to have gained some trust from Minene. However, she wanted to ask about the eye patch, but knew from other healers that it was no dice, "Well, I will be sure to tell you when you are allowed to see him immediately. I promise you that."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:51 pm

I can go and see him whenever I want! There's no rule that prevents me from seeing him. Besides he would want to see his sister! she thought. She could also tell that she wanted to know more about her eye patch so she quickly put her other hand over it. If Yvette ever wanted to know about her eye patch the best bet would be Sam to tell her. The skunks tail flicked back and forth as if she was waiting for something bad to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: