The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:53 pm

(Probably not because he's canon in K3. So I don't want the continuity between the two RPs to be skewed. In other words he'd probably be extreme background.

Umbra: I'm okay with this! *doesn't want to die*

However he and Ron would hate each other...because he's umbrakinetic and Ron is photokinetic. But I could introduce Ron now if I wanted to... *is also debating making a Jace Beleren-esque character*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:59 pm

(bbl)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:02 pm

(Okay.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:03 pm

(ALRIGHT! I'VE OFFICIALLY CHANGED MY JADE'S NAME TO SARRUS BECAUSE HELLSING!

Sarrus: But I'm not a big titted police girl turned vampire... ono" *is actually a cat that looks somewhat like Blaze*

No you're a hydrokinetic cat...that's an expert at SABC and first response.

Sarrus: Do you know how contradictory a hydrokinetic cat sounds?

Yes! That's the point!

Ron: *is a photokinetic bat* And a photokinetic bat isn't?

YES IT IS!!!! *just now realized how contradictory my newbies sound* XDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:04 pm

(Oh gawd, the love candles... XDDD

Laura: I don't need any love candles to be flirty with Roy. e////e'

Hmmmm... e3e")

EJ rose to his feet, looping his arms around Rachel's waist and leaning against her a little as she talked to her brother. He commented, "Well, you should rest up for a while yet. I'm sure Laura will stop by to visit you once we all leave... I imagine we scared her off, if she did stop by." He could imagine the marten peeking in the doorway and then leaving after seeing the mob of people in there. Despite how confident and fierce Laura seemed at times, she could actually be rather shy. 

Sue figured she should go home and take a nap with the twins as well. The hybrid rubbed at her baby bump with one hand, holding Rosie with the other arm. "Yeah... I'm gonna hand off the kiddos to Finn and rest a bit when I get home." She walked over to take Mako from Richard, carrying both twins along with her unborn child. Even for someone with super strength, being a mother of three was hard.

---

"Thanks, guys... really..." Shay's lips twitched in a ghost of a smile, and then he simply laid down on the bed he was already sitting on. He just really needed some reassurance and company right now, and apparently he had some friends willing to give it to him. Almost subconsciously, he reached out to grasp one of Sandi's hands, giving her fingers a squeeze as he mumbled, "Sorry for scaring you with hitting my head... It's alright now, though."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:05 pm

(Bye, Sil. o3o

Newbies! o7o *flails*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:09 pm

(And they're huge contradictions

Ron: A bat that bends light and a cat that bends water...oh the irony.

Zero: Lols...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:12 pm

(eue 

Roy: Oh 'ell no! o//n//o")

"Probably." Roy mused, before adding, "I don't blame 'er, zough. As much as I appreciate your guys' company, eet's getteeng awfully crowded een zis room. Eet's small enough as eet ees." He felt a little claustrophobic, and it just made him feel cramped. 

Richard let Sue take Mako, and just watched her out. The Brodeur parents had been in their late twenties, give or take, when Roy and Rachel were born. Sue looked barely twenty, give or take. He had to think it must be difficult, especially in a near apocalyptic setting. 

---

"Please just be careful. I don't want you to have an actual concussion." Alpha shifted so he could look at Shay better, with his feathery wings folded on his back, "You're mostly okay, and that little scrape is next to nothing. But thank Aurora it was nothing more."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:24 pm

(Hmm...what to do now...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:24 pm

(Dunno. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

(Hehehehe. Chase's name is a pun... He's a dog. Named Chase. Just think about that for a moment. XD)

"Well, we'll get out of your hair," EJ assured Roy, looking up at Rachel. He was ready to go when she was, but he knew she might want a moment to say goodbye to her twin brother, even though they would visit again before too long. With Sue, Isaac, and the little kids gone, the room was starting to slowly empty, and then Roy would get his quiet time.

---

Shay let go of Sandi's hand and turned to face Alpha, replying, "It still hurts like hell, but I didn't pass out from the impact, so it's definitely not a concussion. I'll be fine." He sighed again, wishing he could just pour his heart out to these people, but he just couldn't. Not here, not now... not yet... The bat instead changed the topic. "You serious about letting me move in with you?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:26 pm

(Now if only his middle name was "his" and last name "tail" XDDDD

I don't know why but when I first saw Issac's name I thought it was Aizen and was like "Wait...Chirpy doesn't watch Bleach..." )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:32 pm

(Um.... Roy's a scrawny ass twig and has super strength? o3o?) 

"Zank you. I would appreciate zat you don't mess around een my 'air, ezair." Roy replied, his hands folded in his lap while he wore a small smirk, "Anyway, boz of you could use a lazy day togezair, so get out. I can appreciate ze silence, so eet's not zat big of a deal." 

"You're weird." Rachel said, gazing at her brother with knitted eyebrows. 

"I'm aware of zat. Buht eet's a leettle somezing called 'wit'." 

Rachel rolled her eyes, before just giving her fraternal twin brother a hug, "I weell personally come and eentairupt your kuiet time randomly, and you know eet." 

"'Ey, you're ze one wiz teleportation, and not me." 

---

"Yes, I am. Why not? I do not lie. I have no roommate, and you're looking for a way to move out, so...." Alpha shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:38 pm

EJ chuckled a bit awkwardly as Roy made a variety of bad jokes at his sister. Then he looked over at Richard and Anna, asking, "Are you gonna come home with us for a little while?" He would wait for them if they were, and they could all walk back together.

---

"Alright, then... thanks, again. I'll consider the offer." Shay rubbed at his face again, but he just couldn't seem to relax; his shoulders were rigid again, despite how tired he was.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:45 pm

(Roy: :p 

I think I'm off to bed.... ouo" Goodnight!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:46 pm

(Okay, goodnight! *tackles and gives you a hug quick*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:49 pm

*Waves like Milly Thompson from Trigun* BYE BLUEH!!!! :p )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 1:19 pm

(*flails* Good afternoon!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 1:37 pm

(WOOT!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 1:45 pm

(RANDOM WOOT!

I'm actually in a pretty good mood today. ouo My grandparents are visiting tomorrow, and today I added several more Pokemon to my Pokedex in X. *mini happy dance* I have a brand new Grimer, Muk, Krabby, Kingler, Yamask, and Cofragigus. Oh! And Magnezone. And I'm trying to get a Politoed. *nerding out* I breed these Buneary that know Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Sky Uppercut, so most people trade me some pretty good things. e3e Yes.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 1:49 pm

(Nice! *random glomp* I feel like I should RP something...but I dunno what XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 1:58 pm

(I've been playing Metroid Prime again.... I've gotten a little under half of the Chozo Artifacts, all of the beams, and all of the visors at the moment. I'm nowhere near done the game, but pretty much have all of the power ups.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:05 pm

(Hmmm... e3e I dunno, either.

Cool, Blueh! o7o I remember watching my half-brother try to collect all of that stuff. It sometimes made him rage when he couldn't find something. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:08 pm

(There's a lot of backtracking. But it's fun. owo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:16 pm

(That's good. owo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: