The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:55 pm

(I love you... XDDD *hugs Blueh*)

Scotty's arm dropped down onto the bed when Stone let go, but his expression became worried. He asked, "Es she alright...?" He hadn't known about his sister's condition until now, so it came as a bit of a shock. The monitor next to him showed that his heart sped up again in worry.

---

EJ nodded, then laid back down and fell asleep within only a few minutes. Chase looped an arm around the cat, gently petting his head to comfort him and hopefully ward off his notorious nightmares.

---

"Yeah, it is..." Shay nodded in agreement. "You're not doing too badly. You should be able to go live with your parents in their apartment soon instead of staying at the infirmary."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:59 pm

(*sneaks up behind everyone* BOO! *pathetic attempt at scary face* XP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:59 pm

(Love you, too. owo 

Okay, so I'm playing around with these drag and click games on Tumblr, and writing down some things to draw.... I wanna draw P!Roy as a girl so badly right now because I got 'your favourite original character as the opposite sex'..... XD

P!Roy: .... 

D!Roy: *isn't really fazed* I was a girl once.... Eet was really weird.... 

And before you say anything about hormones, when a woman is on her period, her testosterone levels are the same as a man's. Therefore, if a woman on her period should not lead, any man should not. :p)

"Y-yes, she's okay.... I checked on her before coming to see you.... It's happened a lot, so the healers knew what to do. Swan really wants to play sports, but she can't..." Stone sighed a little, and rubbed at his face again.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

(My mom also liked your picture too Blueh XD)

"Chase there's something that I have to tell you...it's been worrying me for a while." Pippa whispered. Her fur was even fluffing up, she hated that she was worried about it, she knew that it wouldn't happen. However, there was always that chance and it was better to be safe than sorry.

----

"That's good, will you come by to visit sometime?" she asked, she liked to be around him. She was easily warming up to him, she didn't care if her father would be a little protective she could easily distract him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:00 pm

(Well, tell your mom I said thanks. XD 

*freaks out and hits Pluto with a lamp* oAo?!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:04 pm

(Whenever I see Ice's picture I feel like I'm going to be raped ono')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:18 pm

(I don't understand what games you mean, but okay. XDDDD

OH GAWD A PLUTO AND BLUEH WITH A LAMP!)

Upset by that, Scotty frowned. That sounded awful... "Es et okay ef we see her?" He probably couldn't get out of bed right now even if he was allowed to, but maybe Swan could come to them if she was feeling better now. It would be easier on them all if they could just be together and support one another.

---

Chase looked up when Pippa said that, instantly getting worried. "What...? I-is something wrong?" He really hoped nothing was wrong. There had been enough going on as of late, he really didn't need something else on top of it. Please let it be something good, not something bad...

---

"Uh... I guess, when I have time... You'd really want me to?" Shay looked over at her, a bit surprised that she asked him to come see her. He himself wasn't even thinking about her father; he was her doctor, so the guy had to trust him a little by now, and he probably wasn't thinking the same blushy thoughts as Sandi. He was just surprised that she wanted him as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:23 pm

( http://psuedofolio.tumblr.com/post/41255749033 This. ouo" 

oAo" )

"To be honest, I don't know...." Stone admitted with a sigh. "The healers don't want her to do a lot of physical activities until they deem her alright.... I know it's probably not that far of a walk, but still...." The hybrid ran a hand through his hair, "She's some of the only family I have left... I don't want anything bad to happen to her...."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:26 pm

(*is hit in the head with a lamp* Ow...

Zero: Ha...

Yeah I saw that coming.

BTW Chirpy I just ready the Pantheon Chapter you sent me and here's my thoughts. *drops to knees and takes your hands in mine* Please Chirpy May I have some more? *Catnip!EJ face* :3)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:27 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
( http://psuedofolio.tumblr.com/post/41255749033 This. ouo" 

oAo" )

"To be honest, I don't know...." Stone admitted with a sigh. "The healers don't want her to do a lot of physical activities until they deem her alright.... I know it's probably not that far of a walk, but still...." The hybrid ran a hand through his hair, "She's some of the only family I have left... I don't want anything bad to happen to her...."

(I got Spider Man wearing what I'm wearing right now...Nah...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:33 pm

(One of the ones I got was Your friend's original character in Homestuck or My Little Pony.... XD

Sorry Pluto! oAo You scared the crap out of me!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:37 pm

(I got "Your avatar as a child." So I'd draw Ed as a kid. XD

Oh gawd... and my favorite dead character as a zombie... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:39 pm

(Aww, I'm glad you liked it, Pluto! o7o I started Chapter Four but I'm tired now so I need a break. o3o Plus my parents just pissed my brother off my giving him an in-home drug test they want him to take... so I'm hiding. o7o" *ignores his existence the best I can*)

Scotty was getting really worried, especially with how upset Stone was... and he was clearly exhausted, too. Reaching up again, he tried to slip his hand behind Stone's head to pull him closer, wanting to give him as much of a hug as he could right now. "Et'll be okay, Benjy... I'm here..." It was odd, how even though he was the one laying in a hospital bed, he still wanted to take care of the hybrid like he always did.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:39 pm

(I wrote a few down. o3o" Here are somewhat I got related to our characters: 

-Yourself fighting with someone. 

-Your most neglected character being Batman. 

-Your favourite character having a dramatic death. 

-Your worst original character attacked by a bee.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:44 pm

Stone ducked down and closer when Scotty pulled him down like that, and his grip on Scotty's hand tightened a little. He would have hoped it wasn't too tight if he wasn't so distracted, "I-I know.... Thank you...." All he wanted to do right now was sleep.... But he knew it wouldn't come.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:52 pm

( http://galosengen.tumblr.com/post/50350828814 )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:54 pm

(Sorry Blueh I couldn't resist *hugs* ouo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:54 pm

(^^" *hugs back*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

(Hey, uh... Pluto, are you available for talking? omo' Like Skype or phone or something?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:57 pm

(Please?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:58 pm

(Yeah I just gotta wear headphones cause my roommate is studying and I've got GI Party in like an hour.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:59 pm

(Ok, cause... my brother just called the cops and left. I'm kinda having a freakout. ;~; ...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:59 pm

(oAo)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:00 pm

(I'm here for you on Skype if you wanna talk)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:04 pm

(oAo?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: