The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:51 pm

(Keep in mind I said might ^^'

Swan: I don't want to be like my sisters DX

Your sisters were cool!

Swan: My sisters are dead! >8[

XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:53 pm

(I don't understand the French frog jokes... at all... XD)

Scotty was sore, but Stone's warmth and reassurance were worth it. He cuddled against the hybrid, wrapping his arms around him to hold him close. He was still tired, but yet awake at the same time... His memory loss bothered him a little. What happened? Who else was hurt? Was it anyone else, or just me? I can't remember...

---

Still at a loss for words, Chase just found himself sitting there, trying to think of something to say. Then he stood up, stiff from his own injuries. "C-calm down, Pippa... it's fine. I'm not gonna do anything drastic, I just... Don't really know what to think about that. It's confusing..." He shook his head a little, then decided, "I think I should go out and get some fresh air. You should calm down and get some rest yourself, alright? EJ would appreciate the company--- he tends to get nightmares, especially if he doesn't have someone with him. Once I process this I'll come back and we can talk, but... it's fine." He headed for the door, wanting to stay sensible about this because he understood what it was like to have trust problems, but this was... a lot. Almost cruel.

---

"Uh, sure... if I have time. I don't really know what we'd do, though..." Shay shrugged, not seeing any reason for him not to stop by when she went to stay with her parents.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:54 pm

(Stone: ;^; 

Okay.... She said might.... You might be okay....)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:58 pm

"That was the only thing I was worried about...you doing something drastic and I'd lose you. Please be careful." Pippa replied and wiped her eyes before he left and then she sat next to EJ.

---

"We can always find something to do." Sandi said cheerfully.

(Swan: T^T)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:59 pm

(Okay, so people call the French 'frogs', right? And how a group of frogs is called an army? The joke is that would the French army be an Army army? o3o" 

Roy: *eye twitch*)

Not knowing what the sheep was thinking of, Stone pressed his face against Scotty's neck. He purred faintly, as he finally found himself nodding off, with one of his legs thrown over one of Scotty's. He didn't have the sheep in a death grip, thank Aurora, with his arms curled up against his chest as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:00 pm

(Stone: Y-you just can't do that.... 

omo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:03 pm

(*hears fireworks outside my window* OI! GUYS! THIS ISN'T GERMANY! SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUP! D8< )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:07 pm

(Interesting... XD)

Relieved that Stone was getting some sleep, Scotty let out a sigh and leaned his cheek against the hybrid's head. Then he tried to get a little rest himself, which wasn't too hard with all the painkillers in his system at the moment... his dreams were blurred and confusing, as though his mind was trying to process half-forgotten memories.

---

Meanwhile, Chase walked down the hallway, but never made it outside. He stopped outside the infirmary, and couldn't stop himself from going in. As odd as it was, the Brodeur twins were his security blanket... He loved them with all his heart, and they had just been a huge part of his life, in more ways than they could understand. So, he found himself marching into Roy's room, quietly in case the bat was sleeping, but he just kind of wanted to hold the younger of the twins like he had when they were younger... when Roy would have bad dreams and come to lay with him despite being fourteen years old and thus old enough to be embarrassed.

---

EJ instinctively curled up closer to Pippa when she sat next to him, pressing his fluffy head against her and holding onto her with one hand. His face was a little troubled even though he was sleeping, and his ears kept twitching. But not yelling or crying, which was good.

---

"I guess so. Hopefully you're more creative than I am," Shay replied, then stopped walking and said, "Let's turn around and head back now. We've walked a good bit."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:11 pm

(Crazy mad scientists orders not actually Julianne's orders. Besides I couldn't think of 1: any other way to intro Nexus and 2: anything else to post XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:15 pm

(Yeah. o3o 

Roy: I'm goeeng to pretend I deed not 'ear zat. eme 

I'm also just gonna pretend that Laura went home so Roy and Chase can talk alone. o3o"

And I dunno about Scotty and Stone anymore. ouo")

Roy was up at the moment, and sat up in bed. His mother had stopped by a while ago, and dropped off the book he had been reading, as he had to admit he was bored out of his mind already. He kept quiet about it, though, as arguing with the healers would get him nowhere. Especially Ruth. The bat felt a little worse today, and honestly kind of lonely.... It was more of the emotional and mental toll of losing a third of his right leg, rather than the physical. He didn't realize he was reading the same sentence over and over until he blinked, snapping out of it. The bat sighed, and rubbed at his face. Aurora..... Deciding to just take a break for now, Roy bookmarked his page, before looking up when someone came in.... "Chase?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:18 pm

(And now I have no idea what to do...I'm not tired...which is bad and good at the same time...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:22 pm

(Let's just say someone carried Laura home. XD Sleepy sick marten needs her rest...

And I dunno, Pluto... I'm in a fluffy mood after drama and crying. *headdesk* If you want fluff, then I'm all for it.)

"Hi..." Chase said a bit awkwardly, then got over it and walked into the room. He let out a sigh, then said, "I just kinda need to be here with you for a while... that okay?" The canine knew that the twins liked their space now that they were young adults, but that didn't stop him from just wanting to go over and wrap his arms around Roy. Still, he held back, waiting to see if Roy was even up for company right now.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:27 pm

(Okay. owo I can deal with that.)

Roy put the book on the bedside table, and shifted so he was facing Chase more. His eyebrows knit together, "Eet's alright.... I was getteeng kind of lonely myself.... Buht whaht 'appened? Are you okay...?" Roy could feel the something was just not right. What it really was, he didn't know for sure. But he knew something was wrong. "Eef you're 'ere because you wanna know 'ow I am.... 'Onestly, mentally, I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:28 pm

(It didn't send my post oAo')

Pippa pulled the little cat closer to her so that he'd feel a bit safer. She felt sad still, but she tried to calm down.

---

"Ok, also who are your other patients?" she asked. She wanted to know who needed him the most.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:28 pm

(DX I dun have characters we could do fluff with really. I'd ask to Skype again but I shouldn't cause I'll end up staying up too late. But I'll ask anyways cause why not!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:32 pm

Chase sighed again when Roy asked if he was alright. He shrugged his broad shoulders, admitting, "I don't know, either... Just had an interesting conversation with Pippa." He walked over to the bed and took a seat next to Roy, wanting to be close to the bat. Then the big canine started to idly rub one of Roy's legs, like he was the one comforting the bat instead of the other way around (well, sort of, they were kind of helping each other). "She told me she was afraid I'd go crazy like her ex... didn't tell me why, or what it was I did or said, she just... she pretty much told me she thinks I'm a monster. And... I don't know what she wants from me, or what I did to remind her of someone who hurt her... I... I've never done anything to hurt anyone... not anyone who wasn't trying to hurt me first. But, I... I'm not anyone to be scared of... right?"

Sure, he was a soldier, but he protected people. That was his job. And on a personal scale, he never hurt anyone... not on purpose, not just to be cruel or controlling. He'd never do that. Ever. And yet... somehow, she thought about him in a bad way.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:36 pm

(Skype again Chirpy? I'm probably not going to end up sleeping tonight.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:37 pm

(I'm watching anime with Duel owo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:37 pm

(I can't. It's late and my parents have work tomorrow... they're in bed, and I'm in my room with the lights off. omo)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:38 pm

(Oh okay. I'll just text you then. :3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:39 pm

Roy listened quietly to what Chase had to say, and was honestly kind of shocked to hear that come out of his mouth. Especially from Pippa.... She practically adored Chase. Well, used to, at least.... Roy ran a hand through his hair, which was not pulled back into a braid or ponytail, "N-no....you aren't...." Well, besides the fact that Roy had been scared shitless the first time he saw the canine, but that was a long time ago, "To be completely 'onest.... I do not know whaht to tell you.... Sorry...." Isn't Pippa's ex dead....? Or something....? "S-she might zhust 'ave misundairstood somezing you deed... You aren't one to 'urt ozairs wizout a good reason...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:52 pm

"But I can't even remember saying or doing anything that could be misunderstood, it's just... I guess it's just me. I'm big and tall, and have these damn things in my ear..." Chase tugged at one of his ears, which had a few piercings in it. Then he let go, dropping his hands into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:56 pm

(I posted btw owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:58 pm

"N-no.... Eet's not zat... I can undairstand why she might be scared because of whaht 'we ex deed to 'er... And whaht 'appened before...." He didn't even want to think about when she was first introduced to the Devas, after Roy had taken care of that monster wolf that tried to kill her. He shivered a little, more from the memory than an actual chill, before saying, "I....maybe you should zhust geeve 'er some space.... I really don't know why you're askeeng me for advice, buht I'm 'ere to leesten ezair way..." Roy brought his left leg to his chest, while his right (what's left of it, at least) continued to be rubbed by Chase.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:06 pm

Silverfur wrote:
(It didn't send my post oAo')

Pippa pulled the little cat closer to her so that he'd feel a bit safer. She felt sad still, but she tried to calm down.

---

"Ok, also who are your other patients?" she asked. She wanted to know who needed him the most.

EJ dozed in Pippa's company, his subconscious mind not really noticing the difference between her or anyone else. He was just happy to have a bit of comfort.

---

"Alpha... and Bianca sometimes. You guys are the patients I spend a lot of time with right now, but I help the others out with their tougher cases when they need it," Shay replied, "You and Alpha are my main focus now that Bianca likes other people than just me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: