The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:45 pm

(^^)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:49 pm

(*tries to think of a post*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Shiloh tightened her arms around him, leaning her head against him. "I'm just glad you're safe... You don't belong on the battlefield..."

---

Scotty looked around, confused and a little scared. "Wh-where...? What happened...?" He was back home? What happened? The sheep grabbed onto Stone with one hand, holding him close.

---

"Er... No, not as of now," Shay replied, not mentioning Roy's leg. He was cutting away Alpha's shirt with a pair of scissors so he could inspect his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:04 pm

"I know... I know...." Phillip only replied, his face pressed into her shoulder..which proved to be a bad idea. He pulled his head away, making a face at the pain. Ow.... "I-I'm sorry...." 

---

"H-hey, it's okay...." Stone held the sheep's hand, and have it a very gentle squeeze, "Roy launched a rescue mission.... It was about a dozen to two... We managed to bring everyone back with minimal injuries." Well, not everyone.... 

---

(eue) 

"You're lying." Alpha replied, his eyes narrowed a little as he tried to ignore the fact that Shay was cutting through his shirt to expose his chest, "Maybe you don't know, but I do not lie." He pulled a face from the pain when he tried to shift around a little in an attempt to get comfortable, "And I can tell when others have. You might as well just tell me."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:05 pm

In the mean time Flare wasn't doing good, she was loosing a lot of blood and there was a fact that she could have some brain damage. A lot of healers were trying to help her, but nothing was helping and they were panicking a little bit in trying to stop her bleeding.

Pippa was doing a bit better, but her head still hurt. Sven did rough her up a little bit, but she wasn't as hurt as the others. She was a little bit scared since she didn't see Chase anywhere and she didn't know if he was ok.

----

Sandi was back in her room she was no longer able to stand on her feet and because she'd just get in everyone's way. She was a bit scared when she saw Flare though, she was really worried about the cat even though they didn't really know each other.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:15 pm

(I DUNNO WHAT THE PISS TO DO ANYMORE DX)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:16 pm

(I'm not entirely sure either! XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:17 pm

"It's okay... You're safe, and that's what matters," Shiloh told him, holding on tightly to the otter. She felt him shift slightly and lifted her head, squinting in an attempt to see him, but everything was just a sort of light-and-shadow blur.

---

"Nobody is dead," Shay replied, glowering at Alpha. "But Roy has another serious injury, and the guy needs to quit being a dumbass. Flare is also in pretty bad shape, but neither are dead, so stop doing your little mind-reading trick on me." He pushed the bird down a little and carefully felt over the side of his torso, checking the damage to his ribs. "You've got some cracked ribs... They'll heal in time, but you need to take it easy."

---

"Pippa?!" Chase saw the other canine as he stood in the infirmary, frankly feeling panicked. He hurried towards her, calling her name again, "Pippa!"

---

Flare wasn't too seriously injured, fortunately. The healers were able to get her stable; she just had some broken ribs, a concussion, and those burns from the night before. She would be alright, which was a huge relief to her coworkers.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:23 pm

"Ch-Chase, are you ok?" she asked when he reached her. She was so worried about him, she couldn't see any injuries but he could always have some internal injuries.

---

Flare was unconscious as well, she was having this weird dream. She was a child again and she was happy and with her family, but then they vanish and the world around her became dark and cold. She was scared, but someone came to her, her cousin EJ. He came and hugged her and purred and made her feel safer, he was a child as well. She purred and was very happy at least she could count on EJ's soft personality.

(Bonding!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:25 pm

"S-sorry.... Just, I took a punch from Sven... My face really hurts..." The otter then just continued to hug Shiloh to death, as if she would disappear if he didn't hold her tightly enough, "A-are your eyes okay...?" 

---

"It's not mind-reading, and it's not something I can just shut off." Alpha replied, before pulling a face again when Shay felt his side. God, it hurt like hell, but thankfully, none were broken. Bruises also littered his stomach and chest, from being thrown around by Sven, "Anyway, yes, I know." He would try to take it easy, but the fact that Roy and Flare were in bad shape troubled him, "What kind of serious injury does Roy have?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:31 pm

(FUUUUUUUUUUU...!!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:32 pm

(Did Jonah and Cole finish off Cody?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:33 pm

(*repeated face-keyboard* I am just having so many brain farts. XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:34 pm

(Hey Chirp do you want to be on our call?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:35 pm

(It's okay. ^^" 

Roy: eme I steell 'ate you. 

I know. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:36 pm

(Hey Sil. I'm in a call with Pluto at the moment. o3o I look like crap cause I'm sick though, and I just kinda stare blankly at the screen cause I'm tired... XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:37 pm

(Can I add you both to the call then? XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:43 pm

(D'aww, Flare... YO' COUSIN LOVES YOU, LADY!)

Chase wrapped his arms around Pippa, towing her in for a careful but firm hug. "I'm fine... I'm just glad you're alright..." He had been hurt in his fight with Matthew, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle.

---

"Sven spit venom at me... The healers didn't say the damage would be permanent, but my eyes kind of hurt right now... and I can't really see," Shiloh replied, her blue eyes opened just a crack. Tears occasionally ran from them, since her eyes were watering like crazy. "They hurt, but I think I'll be alright..."

---

"Er... He's missing about a third of one of his legs," Shay replied honestly, frowning. He carefully smoothed the feathers on Alpha's abdomen, checking out a cut left by the toe of Matthew's boot when the cat kicked him. It was small, and not all that deep, but still needed to be treated to avoid infection and irritation. The bat carefully put a little antiseptic on it, then applied some antibiotic ointment to a bandage before carefully smoothing the bandage over the wound.

He'd have to reassure Sandi that nobody had died, because she was probably freaking out right about now. Panicky squirrel...

(Aw, look, you're being somewhat considerate. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:47 pm

(Chirpy answer my call XD)

"D-do we still have any headache medicine? Sven roughed me up a little bit." Pippa asked and wrapped her arms around him. She was glad he was ok and not seriously injured.

---

Sandi's fur was fluffed up and she hoped that the cat wasn't dead or that anyone died, but she only knew that people got seriously hurt and that freaked her out.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Phillip looked relieved to hear that, even though Shiloh couldn't really see it, "Thank God it's not permanent... Try not to open them, please...? I know it's difficult, but it'll just make it hurt more."

---

Alpha's eyebrows scrunched a little over his eyes as he took in what Shay just told him. He's telling the truth.... Oh my God.... The bird just was quiet now, as it hurt to talk all that much, and visibly cringed when Shay applied antiseptic with antibiotic ointment on a small cut on his side, "Ow...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:56 pm

(Skype is spazzing. omo' I might go watch a movie with my parents anyway.)

"Of course, everything's fine now..." Chase told her, though everything was not fine. He was terrified for Roy, and knew he had to go tell the Brodeurs. Shaking a little, he just held on to Pippa and tried to regain some form of composure so he could go to the bat family without completely breaking down.

---

"I just wish I could see you and know for sure that you're okay..." Shiloh sighed, but she closed her eyes again, wiping at the excess moisture that kept running down her face. Her eyes would be painful and weepy for a while, so she would have to be careful; being temporarily blind was not something she had ever dealt with before.

---

"Sorry," Shay mumbled, carefully smoothing the bandage. He was honestly a little surprised at how fit the bluejay was... he hadn't expected it from Alpha at all. The dark-eyed bat then pulled out a little flashlight to check Alpha's eyes, concluding, "You have a slight concussion, which is why your head hurts like hell right now. None of your injuries are serious, but you'll have to stay here where I can watch after you, just in case. I'll put you in Sandi's room so I can watch after you both." He started to wheel the bed away, to the squirrel's room. He now had two full-time patients to take care of until they recovered enough to leave the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:02 pm

(Can you also try to add me as a contact. I think that's another problem with it as to why I can't add you. If you still want to Skype or you can go ahead and watch a movie owo)

"Thank goodness. I was so worried that someone might've died." she admitted and held him close to her. She felt so relieved to hear his lie, not that she knew it was anyways. "You're shaking, are you ok?" she asked.

---

Sandi was a bit relieved when she saw Shay, but she was a bit curious about the blue jay. "Is everything alright?" she asked. she made her fur flatten a bit so that she didn't look as panicked as she felt.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:03 pm

"I know.... I'll help you with this.... I just can't not help." Phillip replied, before he added, "I know I have to care for myself, but there isn't a lot I can do that doesn't involve time and a shit ton of painkillers." Being blind, even for a little while, must be the most helpless feeling in the world... 

---

"It's alright." Alpha grunted, before he nodded a little. The bluejay sort of knew who Sandi was, and couldn't really do much about it. He just hoped the squirrel wasn't the prying type, and just kept to herself. The bluejay would be able to deal with her. "And that's fine..." He raised a hand and absentmindedly rubbed at his head a little, even though the painkillers were starting to work a little.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:30 pm

(I'm watching a movie now. owo)

"S-someone I care about was badly hurt... I-I need to talk to his family..." Chase stammered, still holding into her. He pressed his face into her hair, seeking comfort.

---

Shiloh started to open her eyes again but stopped herself, asking, "D-does that mean you're coming home...?" That would make this entire ordeal completely worth it. She wanted him to come home so badly it hurt... Maude would take care of the two of them, too. Tina and Grey would be there. But she wanted Phillip.

---

"Mostly," Shay replied to Sandi's question, pushing Alpha's bed into place not far from hers. "Nobody died so far. Anyway, this is Alpha. He'll be in eye for a while so I can keep after the both of you."

He pulled Alpha's hand away from his head, scolding, "Hey, don't rub at your head like that until it's healed up a bit." The bat then laid a sheet over him, trying to make the bluejay as comfortable as he could.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:37 pm

(What movie?) 

"Yes, it does... We both need each other, and us being apart is just gonna make it worse.... And honestly, I don't think I can face my sister and Greyson after running out on them about this whole ordeal..." He sounded sheepish, especially since Shiloh couldn't really see him, "Once we're both allowed to leave, I'm coming home." 

---

Alpha couldn't really help it, but stopped rubbing at his head like that-- the young truth teller gave Sandi a little nod, even though it hurt a little. The bluejay then fixed himself underneath the blanket, as he wasn't really wearing a shirt at the moment, before just falling silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: