The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:38 pm

(I'm going to go see! o7o *flails*)

"I deedn't say zat you couldn't." Roy replied, but inwardly, he didn't want her to come. What if it was a Sect attack, and she was thrown into it? Again? Roy inwardly cringed at the memory. Don't think about it. There are people who need you. Go and find Chase and a few others to form search parties. "Anyway, we should find some ozairs to 'elp, zen split up to covair more ground." 

Stone nodded, and already started to think of some people that could help them find the sheep. The hybrid had really hoped to just have a night with Scotty... But apparently not.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:56 pm

(Sorry for the poof, I had to eat some dinner. owo)

Laura nodded in agreement, knowing that they needed help. "Let's just hurry, okay? We can get Aaron and Nani-- they owe me after I helped them out with the thugs. Then Chase... a-and Rachel, if she can? A-anyone, really."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:02 pm

(It's okay. ^^" )

"I was zinkeeng Chase, too. I can find my seestair, and Zhayden, and Neeck." He hadn't really seen Rachel around all that much, but she had to be around here somewhere. "We'll meet up at ze norz exeet aftair we've gazaired some ozairs up een a good 10-15 minutes. Zen, we'll spleet up." 

"I'll go with Laura." Stone said, seeing a look in Roy's eye-- it was almost nervous, and it kept on shifting over to the smaller marten. Especially since she had heatstroke earlier.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:07 pm

(Aww, Roy... *getting really feelsy as this goes on*)

"Come on, then!" Laura impatiently headed off, not noticing how Roy kept giving her those concerned little glances. She grabbed Stone's hand and tugged at him as she hurried off, going to seek out a few others to help before they met up with Roy again to organize the search parties. It would be getting dark soon, and they didn't have time to waste.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:16 pm

(Roy: I'm sorry. I can't 'elp eet.... You're sure she's not goeeng to be kidnapped, right? 

I hope not... ouo)

Stone followed after Laura, and casted Roy a glance, before looking back to Laura again. "Okay, so we need to find Chase, Nani, Aaron, and who else? Who else is there?" Stone didn't really have a lot of friends, so this was hard for him. 

Roy watched them off, before turning on his heel. He had no idea where his sister was, and doubted he could find her in less than 15 minutes. However, he went to Nick's place, and got him on board. He didn't exactly want to talk to the fox, as he caused the entire thing with Flare, but he sucked it up for now. Jayden was next, and thankfully, the squirrel wasn't in Flare's apartment at the moment, so he didn't have to see her again. 

The three men made their way to the north exit, which was a main entrance to the Safekeep. They waited for Stone and Laura to meet them with Chase, Nani, and Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:28 pm

(Laura: I hope I don't... oAo"

I think I know of a way to keep you safe, whether you like it or not. XD)

"I-I'm not sure, let's just find them!" Laura stammered, and hunted down the designated individuals. Sasha also came along, remembering that Scotty was the one who lent her a shirt a while ago, when Roy had been hurt and Sasha had to use hers as a tourniquet. It made her care enough to go and help the others look, even if she didn't appear overly worried.

Chase automatically took some control over the situation, "Alright, we'll need to split up, but nobody should go alone. I'll take Nani and Aaron. Roy, you lead Laura and Jayden. Stone, you take Sasha and Nick. We'll search until dark, but then meet up here if we don't find him." He led his group off to search, everyone splitting up and going to search.

While Chase, Sasha, and even Nani managed to keep their cool to an extent, Laura didn't. She was yelling his name and panicking, especially as time ticked on and there was no sign of him... The sun was slowly sinking away, and dark clouds crowded the sky, only making it darker. After over an hour of searching, it even began to rain.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:38 pm

(Oh God.... What's that? 

Roy: oAo)

Stone and Roy nodded to Chase, before taking their groups and heading off into opposite directions. Roy didn't exactly need his eyesight as much as the others did, so he took lead in his group. It pained him to see Laura like this, especially since it just didn't affect her. He kept his cool, while Jayden looked uneasy, "Do you think Monster Wolves got him?" The squirrel asked a good while later, then called Scotty's name. 

"Not likely. Ze woods around ze Safekeep are too zin for zem to make zeir way zrough." Roy replied, before shivering a little. As much as it had been warm when the sun was out, the prescience of the lake made the nights colder. 

When it started to rain, however lightly at first, that was when Roy stopped, "I don't know about you.... Buht we should 'ead back." The bat tried not to shiver, but it was cold for him, "Laura, I'm sorry..." 

Stone's group didn't do much better, and found nothing about the sheep. Stone was on the verge of a mental break down, or a panic attack. Or both.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:47 pm

(She just ends up not feeling well. o3o Heatstroke + walking out in the rain at night = not a good combination for one little body to handle. So she simply stays inside and Roy doesn't have to worry about her so much.

Matthew: Darn! >8[ Ruin my fun...)

Not feeling very well at all after having a rough day both physically and emotionally, Laura sat down heavily on a tree stump. Her long hair was damply clinging to her head as she wiped at her face, stifling a miserable sob. "I-it's not fair... h-he's never done anything... never done anything to deserve this... A-and we might never even know what h-happened to him..." She felt a little sick to her stomach, and shaky, but now had despair on top of that. Not wanting to walk anymore, she just sat there and cried, unable to get rid of the awful mental images of Scotty meeting an early demise.

The other groups were giving up for the night, too... Sasha looked over at Stone, sighing, "I know it's hard, but we can't keep looking. It's dark and raining, so we can't find him even if he is here. We can try again in the morning, but... we need to go back." She didn't say that it was likely that the sheep was dead, if they hadn't found him yet. It's so weird, though... he just vanished... Sorry, kid.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:58 pm

(Roy just might get sick too, so they can both stay inside.... But I want him in on the battle with Matthew and Sven. o3o" 

Roy: ...)

Pretty much soaked by now, Roy inwardly made a face. Aurora....if I get sick now.... It'll be a miracle if I don't.... Ignoring his own personal needs right now, he kneeled in front of Laura while she sat on the tree stump. Jayden took shelter from the rain under a nearby tree, while still feeling like a third wheel, "I know, Laura.... Zhust, l-listen to me..." His hair stuck to his face, forehead, and the back of his neck, while his sweater stuck to his scrawny body, "I promeese you zat we'll find 'im eventually." He didn't really know how to comfort her, but kept on going as he pulled her into an awkward, soggy hug, "We won't zhust l-let zis sleep.... We'll keep on l-looking..." 

Also drenched, with his ginger hair sticking to him, Stone wanted to keep looking, but he felt himself nod, "I understand... As much as I don't want to...." He felt oddly calmer now, as if his panic wore out, and just left....depression. It sucked the life out of him, and the energy and strength he was known for. "Let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:06 pm

(If you want to. o3o Or by some miracle, he can not get sick but Laura does, so he's in good shape to kick Matt and Sven's asses. XD)

Laura wrapped her arms around him, pressing her face against his soggy shoulder. Her legs were visibly shaking, as though nearly ready to give out on her as she leaned against her boyfriend. She couldn't bring herself to say anything, just crying a little out of fear and grief for the lost sheep. 

The others started to make their way back to the entrance of Safekeep, giving in. Sasha kept looking over at Stone, hoping he would be alright... He had a sister to support him, right? Hopefully she would step forward and help the guy out before he totally lost it. Unable to think of anything more to say to Stone, the canine just kept walking, disappointed that their search ended fruitlessly.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:12 pm

(Hello owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:14 pm

(*flails* I wanna do both.... It's been a while since Roy was sick, but.... *flops onto face* askdjhsdkjdnksd)

Pressing his face against the side of her own for a moment, Roy gathered her legs and hoisted her up. Aurora, I already feel like shit... Ignoring it, Roy spoke calmly to Laura, "W-we're 'eadeeng back...." He carried her somewhat like a baby, as he could tell she needed someone to hold onto. He didn't want her to get more upset, "Zhayden, let's go." 

Jayden nodded, before following after Roy and Laura, "Roy, are you okay?" 

"Not really. I would appreciate eet more eef you stay kuiet." Roy replied, before focusing on walking. C'mon immune system, don't fuck up now. Keep your shit together. If you can somehow bullshit keeping yourself healthy until this is all figured out, I won't complain the next time you get sick. 

Stone stuffed his hands into his pockets, his shoulders hunched. He didn't really know what to say, either, and didn't know what to do with himself now...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:14 pm

(Hallo Sil. ^^" )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:15 pm

(Well if Chase x Flare did happen you'd know who'd be the boss of the relationship XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:15 pm

(Sil, just in time! o7o They searched for Scotty but couldn't find him... ;A; So now Stone is gonna need his sister... And Celeste will be super upset, as will Shay.

Anyways, how're you? Some of your characters may start getting kidnapped soon. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:17 pm

(Ooh yes... ouo 

Stone: ;A; 

Alpha: ...fuck....)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:19 pm

(I'm thinking that Flare is already kidnapped. She left to get some time to herself and hasn't come back XD)

Swan had heard about the Scottish sheep was missing so she decided to go and find her older brother. She knew he must be scared and sad without his boyfriend. She finally found him and she just threw her arms around him in hope to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:23 pm

(Jayden: oAo?)

By the time Stone's group got back to the Safekeep, Stone was shaking a little himself. Whether or not for grief or from the cold, he didn't know. But just the sight of his sister just further peeked him over the edge into despair. He wrapped his arms tightly around his sister, giving her a soggy hug, and pressed his face against her hair. "He's gone... H-he's gone..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:26 pm

(Maybe he miraculously turns out healthy this time, only to get sick again when its all over. XD Irony is fun.

Flare of all people... XDDD Gawd. She's gotta have like ten suppression bands on to keep her from maiming them.)

Laura pitifully let Roy carry her, all of her defiance having evaporated. She pressed her face against the side of his neck, crying softly as he carried her back home. She really didn't want to have to explain to the others that Scotty was missing... Shay would probably be okay-ish, but Celeste would be just as upset as her sister. The marten just sort of gave in to despair, showing no signs of wanting Roy to ever put her down.

Since it was late, everyone was heading home... And Celeste's date night with Ronnie was about to end on a bad note, because the news had begun to spread. Her friend was missing, and search parties failed to find him.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:30 pm

"I know...I know. W-we'll find him, I promise. We'll find Scotty." Swan replied, she gave him a big bear hug. She'd seen Chase do it with Roy a bunch of times so this could help her brother. She hated to see her brother down, she'd always try to cheer him up.

---

(Yep XD

Flare: Even with these bands on. I won't stop trying to murder them all e3e)

Ronnie was quite worried about the sheep. He had met him before, but wasn't that close to him. He did know that Celeste really cared about the Scottish sheep. When she found out he made a promise to help find the sheep whether it be sunny or rainy.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:35 pm

(Hmmm.... Maybe.... eue 

Roy: Please, for ze love of God, don't make me sound like I'm goeeng zrough puberty. 

I can't guarantee anything. ouo")

Roy didn't really want to let go of Laura, either, but he was soaking wet. Faint traces of air conditioning were still blasting inside the Safekeep, and it made Roy feel like he was about to be frozen in a block of ice. C-come on.... Don't start w-with me... Unsure whether or not that anyone was home in the Dering household (plus Shay), Roy raised a shaky hand and knocked on the door. He hoped to Aurora his lips weren't turning blue as he shivered. I am NOT having hypothermia again and nearly dying. Again. 

--

Stone felt a little better when his sister hugged him like that, but he felt the sadness and just lost feeling creeping back up on his limbs. "T-thank you, Swan... J-just, can we go back inside...?" As much as Stone had thicker fur than Roy, it was useless against rain. 

Jayden watched Stone and Swan for a moment, before heading back to his own apartment. His prosthesis was soaked, and he hoped it wouldn't rust. Aurora.... I hope Stone's gonna be okay... Entering his apartment, the squirrel closed the door after himself, "F-Flare?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:45 pm

"I'll dry you up, but you're staying with me until we find him ok?" Swan replied and lead him back to her place. It had been a little while since she used her powers, but she was able to get her brother all nice and dry by getting all the water off of his fur and into the sink. "Better?" she asked.

---

The orange cat wasn't anywhere to be found. Roy hadn't told Jayden that she had left to chill out for a bit. She always came to greet him when he came home, it didn't matter if she slept either since she would wake up the moment he opened the door. So it was obvious something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:46 pm

Celeste was at her apartment with Shay and Ronnie, fretting over the bad news she had recently gotten. It was Shay who answered the door for Roy, not looking very surprised when he saw the soaking wet, shivering couple in the hallway. His tone was quiet as he stepped back and said, "Come in... Head to Laura's bedroom and get into something dry. She has spare clothes for you, too. I'll get you some towels."

The younger Dering sister looked up at Roy, but could tell by his face and Laura's obvious despair that Scotty had not been found. She turned and leaned against Ronnie, not sure what to do with herself.

----

Meanwhile, the now two missing people weren't dead and gone forever... No, they were in a well-hidden little niche deep in the woods. There was a small cliff there, and tucked up against the stone wall was a large, square Sect transport truck. A tent was pitched next to it, and there was a fire going, too. It was a nice little campsite, decently protected from the rain by the cliff shielding it. Matthew Wycliff sat next to his fire, listening to the sound of the rain striking the stone around him, his ears twitching when an occasional cold droplet made it through and struck his soft fur.

He was rather sadistically watching his two prisoners, who were both tied to a tree, just outside of the protection of the cliff. They were drenched, though the curly-haired male was unconscious and didn't notice. Matthew knew that the sheep didn't really have to be treated that way, but he liked watching Flare squirm... He stuck the cat out in the rain to weaken her even more than the suppression bands did, so she wasn't likely to cause any harm to him or his ally, when Sven eventually showed up. The snake was supposed to come and take the prisoners who would be worth something to the Sect, while Matthew was allowed to keep the others for his own purposes.

"Y'know... You're on the Sect's list, Flare," Matthew mused, watching the cat as the rain soaked her orange fur and sent wisps of steam off her body, "You won't have to hang around me much longer. I'm sure they'd just love to dissect your brain and analyze your cellular structure... All that good stuff. I honestly don't care."

Jade had left him long ago. He didn't know where she had gone or why, but now he had no reason to even try to like Flare. He could hate her... he could hate everyone. The cat watched as the sheep next to Flare shivered helplessly, not lifting a finger to help them out. "I don't know who that guy is, but he was easy to grab. I suspect someone will come out looking for him, and I can get them, too... He's with Stone, and that guy is kinda valuable. Y'know, super-strength like that damn Roy and all."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:55 pm

"R-right...." Stone didn't think he could head back to his apartment alone, anyway. It would just make him all the more upset. He did let out a visible sigh when Swan removed the water from his clothes, and he rubbed his arms in an attempt to warm himself up, "A-a lot.... Thanks..." 

---

Jayden stood just after the door, his soaking wet body creating puddles on the floor. She wasn't home, and it freaked him out, "F-Flare?!" Shivering, the squirrel went to look for her. Maybe she was sleeping finally? He checked her bed, but it was empty, but used before. Aurora... No..... He just stared at the bed, his body unable to respond to his mind. 

---

"Z-zank you...." Trying not to shiver and form coherent sentences, Roy stepped inside. His shoes made squishing noises, as they were pretty much just full of water. He would have felt bad for creating puddles on the floor, if he wasn't feeling so numb... Both physically and mentally. The bat just slowly shuffled to Laura's room, and barely noticed Celeste or Ronnie in the apartment with Shay. His parents were going to kill him, and he knew it. But he hadn't intended to get soaking wet like this!
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:00 pm

"I don't care Matt, I just know your boss isn't going to be very happy. There are many reasons why, but I'll allow you to choose which one you want to believe is the real reason. I doubt they'd have time to really analyze anything though." the orange cat replied then continued, "No wonder Jade isn't with you. She'd be too afraid of you, this...crazy side, this monster version. But at least she's safe from you. I don't know what you do with the people you keep, so I'll only assume their here for you to rape. After all it could easily give you some relief and I wouldn't put it past you." She didn't really care about the sheep, it's not like the Sect would really care for him when they had her. Keeping her in the rain was really starting to take it's toll on her, already she was starting to have some gashes on her from the rain along with burn wounds. She didn't think the chinchilla would be happy to receive a dead person.

---

Ronnie gently patted Celeste's head in order to comfort her and put and arm around her. He could tell that Laura needed some comforting herself and Roy was the guy to do it. Celeste needed some comfort too so it all worked out, if Roy got too cold then he could easily go over to the bat to provide some extra heat.

---

Swan got a blanket since he'd still be cold and wrapped it around her brother. It was all warm and fluffy, like it just came out of the dryer. "Go on and sit down, I'll make us a little something to eat." she said and went over to make her brother a small sandwich.

---

The worst part was that Jayden would barely be able to feel her heat coming off from the bed. It gave a good clue that she'd been out for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: