Oh mai... This is new...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:03 pm

Roxy raised her eyes at that, looking confused, "'Not anymore'....? What's that supposed to mean?" Now she looked at him somewhat suspiciously, as she couldn't really help it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:03 pm

"Well it depends on the gender. I think you don't want to name a boy Amy or something. But maybe if it's a girl then Breeze. If it's a boy then maybe Ajay." she answered. She remembered that she was going to have a baby brother, but he didn't make it. They kept deciding on names, but she liked the thought of Ajay for a name.

---

"Hey sometimes you never know!" Layla said.

"Let's get off the topic of this." Duel quickly said.

---

"Shhhh...it's ok." Flare purred and gently brought him back to her. "It's just someone at the door." she said quietly. I won't drug him again that's for sure. she thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:07 pm

(Point this out, gender and sex are not the same thing~ o3o")

Roy and Rachel stood out there for a few minutes, and casted another glance at one another. What was taking so long? Roy couldn't help but knock again, as he was starting to feel impatient. Okay, note to self.... We aren't going to have this happen again. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:08 pm

"When Julianne, the Sect Leader, captured me...after one of a cyborg named Cody Jetstream nearly killed me." He explained looking at the floor like it was his ultimate shame, "She gave me this body and an objective that was programmed into a chip that used to be in my head. The objective: Capture Elliot Wycliff Junior and kill anyone that stood in my way. I even had a partner with me, an AI controlling a wolf body named Storm. But during my mission...EJ electrocuted me and overloaded the chip along with a few of my other systems and gave me my humanity back. I had the power of choice again. And with it I chose the Devas over that genocidal bitch that rules the Sect cause they're afraid of us. My partner Storm is still in EJ's work shop, she defected only because she's programmed to follow my orders and my orders alone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:13 pm

(*makes a face at Blueh* I know, I just feel more comfortable saying "gender." Gender is what sex they identify themselves as, while sex is the actual biological structure of their body. There's a character in a webcomic I read who is physically female, but "he" states that his gender is male, because he identifies himself as one.)

"Breeze? Come on, that's silly," Shay snorted, though the boy name was decent. He held the baby, gently rubbing at the little creature's fluffy head. "I'm not even sure what species it is... It's kinda young to tell. Or maybe it's a hybrid of some sort."

The baby blinked its big eyes at them, apparently liking to hear the sound of their voices. (owo?)

---

Marie nervously smoothed her clothes, wondering, The lava and obsidian people are an endangered race... Is that something Duel will bring up? He said our future children will most likely all be lava people like him... She was starting to feel more cautious about marrying a being like him; she loved him for the person he was, but there were some complications.

The mouse turned back to her patient, who was thankfully asleep, and tried to hide her embarrassment.

---

"Shouldn't you answer it, then...?" EJ asked tiredly, though he made no effort to get up and do it himself. He dazedly laid there with her, bits of her orange hair tickling his pink nose. Feeling a little off, he ended up being a bit silly, just smiling at her and blowing at the bits of hair sticking to his nose to get them off. Then he heard another knock and jumped again, startled a second time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:13 pm

Roxy blinked, looking taken back. He worked for the Sect at one point...? She couldn't help but feel wary, but he didn't seem like the kind to join Julianne with his free will....either way, he was a supernatural, right? "Oh...." Was all she could really say, still blinking up at Jonah, "I didn't know..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:16 pm

(I get that. But I'm just saying, that's the proper terminology. *shrug*

But hey, Breeze! XD In Gone, there's a girl, Brianna, who goes by 'The Breeze' because she runs fast, even though breezes aren't that fast... o3o")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:19 pm

"I know what I did was wrong...and I thank Aurora every day I wake up for EJ's actions that day. I'd never work for those bastards of my own free will."

He balled a fist, his clawed fingers would've normally broke skin but he had calluses all over his hands from holding his blade whenever he fought or trained which he did a lot of nowadays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:22 pm

"You don't seem like the type.... And it would be hypocritical because you said you can control fire, yes?" Roxy replied, unsure of what to think of Jonah, but he seemed pretty nice... And he did have very strong intentions and beliefs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:25 pm

"Yeah. I swear if I had managed to catch EJ without incident I'd only have been a scapegoat. She'd have betrayed me...she'd probably have had me killed." He shrugged, "Oh well...it doesn't matter any more, her 'gift' to me will be the worst mistake she ever made."

He sounded like he desperately wanted revenge but his own ideals were getting in the way and preventing him from doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:25 pm

"We'll know the gender in due time, that's for sure." the fluffy squirrel answered.
 "It is cute though. Does anyone know who the father is?" Sandi asked.

---

Duel would try to not bring up the Lava people massacre to his children unless if they were old enough...like twenty.

Layla just smiled and kept hugging the tall wolf.

---

"Alright I'll get it. Just calm down ok." Flare said and gave him a kiss on the forehead before going to answer it, she saw Roy and Rachel. "I'm guessing you're here to visit." she said in a threatening tone, but she kept her voice down so that EJ wouldn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:31 pm

"No... None of the other refugees claimed to be related. One mentioned that the mother had arrived alone in the truck, aside from this little one," Shay replied, frowning a little. He really pitied the little thing, orphaned so young, but maybe it was a good thing. It wouldn't remember or grieve for its lost family, and would be able to be happy in a foster situation.

---

Marie finished up with her patient, then turned to the other two. "Um... I'd suggest we not have a hugfest in the middle of the infirmary. What with all the sick, wounded, and dying people?" She pointedly looked at Layla, not sure what to think of her.

---

EJ watched Flare go, then yawned and rubbed at his face. He was still a bit out of it, mostly in the form of just being oddly relaxed... It was kinda nice, especially since he didn't remember that Flare drugged him. The cat started to get out of bed, mildly curious about who was at the door, but he took his time because his paws were a bit tangled in the blankets like usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:32 pm

Roxy pursed her lips, as she was really unable to answer. She had never seem the Sect leader in person, and would like to keep it the way, "I'm sorry... I don't really know what to say to that...." She admitted, being honest about it. "But I'm glad you're here.... I mean, you have your limbs and all." She blushed faintly, and played with her purple hair a little. 

---

"You know, your zreat, for one, eesn't scareeng me, and two, eet won't do anyzing. Buht yes, we're 'ere to viseet, and to maybe have some time aftair wiz 'im, yeah?" Roy said, sounding as nonchalant as possible, "Zere are ozair people who care for 'im, you know. I undairstand zat wiz you, zough." 

Rachel didn't say anything, and just silently glared at Flare from where she stood next to her brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:34 pm

"Kinda sorta." Jonah said wiggling his hand, "The only limb that's still my own is my left leg, the others are robotic..."

He wasn't really ashamed to hide that but smiled, it was nice to talk to someone about what he'd gone through.

"So...what happened to you?" he asked, "I mean if that's okay for me to ask..."

He sometimes forgot about boundaries and didn't want to push them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:38 pm

"No, it's okay. You told me about yourself, so I should repay the favour." Roxy said, before she spoke-- it hurt to go back to her memories, but she sucked it up, "I got separated from my family... We tried fleeing Redwillow into a neighbouring country as refugees, but I got separated.... I'm one of the only supernaturals in my immediate family that are alive. From then on, I've struggled to survive in what was left of Redwillow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:39 pm

"He's still a bit loopy, but you can visit. Other people may care about him, but right now I don't trust a lot of people at the moment." she said and allowed them to come in, she didn't care about Rachel's 'glare'.

---

"Hopefully someone will adopt it." she said, she thought about asking her parents but they had already had someone to take care of.

---

"Hugs can make anything better Marie. Besides I've been trying to find this guy for a long time." Layla answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:39 pm

"And they found you?" he guessed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:42 pm

"Yes, eventually, they did..." Roxy replied, before admitting, "I don't really remember much else after that." She had pretty much been unconscious by the time Jonah arrived and brought everyone to the infirmary, "And suddenly, I was here, not that I'm complaining." 

---

"I could say ze same zing to you." Rachel replied, her dark eyes still bearing into the back of Flare's skull. The bat was pretty keen into seeing her lover, and Roy almost had a hard time keeping up with her as they walked to Flare's room, where EJ was, "And you know eet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:49 pm

"I wouldn't be either." Jonah said chuckling a little bit, "Thanks to my little mission we now have schematics for prosthetic limbs and stuff. We've so desperately need plans and part for them...too many of us have been maimed in someway by Sect hands...but that can only do so much...especially when the damage is to the mind."

He would know he'd had nightmare where he was successful at taking EJ to the Sect...and even scarrier was when he gained consciousness in his dream in time to watch as he tore his katana from EJ's dead body while Rachel was pinned down under Storm who was about to finish her too. He froze almost seeing those images for a brief second before he shook his head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:49 pm

"True, but you already so what's happening to me so you won't have to worry about bitchy ol' me for very long." she growled at Rachel and sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:52 pm

EJ was in the middle of easing himself off the bed when the twins showed up. He looked up, his ears droopy and eyes sort of blank with drowsiness. The cat purred a little, greeting, "Hi, guys..." He was a little unsteady on his feet as he padded over to them, and he noticed this. The cat looked perplexed, trying to regain some more balance, then continued forward again. Closing the distance between him and the others, he wrapped his arms around the first twin he came in contact with, leaning against them slightly. "What're you doing here...?"

(He's hiiiigh... No catnip required. XD Next time, give him a smaller dose, kay Flare? He's a tiny little guy and doesn't need much.)

---

"Yeah..." Shay murmured, remembering what Celeste had said earlier-- er, well, signed. She was talking about how they should try to raise awareness for the orphans. I miss her already... He briefly wondered how her little date would be going.

(Did you ever post again for them? o3o? I might've missed it if you did...)

---

Marie didn't like the back-talk, and said again, "This is the infirmary. Please listen to what I'm saying, it's for the good of our patients... You and Duel can go and catch up elsewhere if you like, but the infirmary is no place for you to show off your happy reunion, especially since three refugees died recently... One of which was the mother of a very young child."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:57 pm

(And that's where Delilah, Aaron's mum, comes in. She can help with PTSD by literally erasing minds. ouo"

Rachel: OnO)

"I know what you mean..." Roxy replied, before she watched Jonah sort of zone out. He then pulled a face, and shook his head, "Are you okay?" The chinchilla would have gotten up to put a hand on his shoulder or something, but she couldn't really get up at the moment. 

---

The twins stared at Flare when she said that, but were taken out of it when EJ came in. Well, staggering in. Roy stared down at the little cat as he bluntly latched onto his middle, and looked over at Flare again, "Aurora, whaht ze 'ell deed you even give 'im?" His eyes were narrowed at Flare, before his attention turned back to EJ, and his eyes softened, "Rachel and I zhust wanted to see 'ow you were doeeng..." And maybe bring you home with us... If Flare doesn't flip out, that is. 

Rachel nodded, but looked worried as EJ kind of flopped against Roy, "Maybe you should seet down..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:04 pm

"I gave him medicine to help him sleep." Flare answered like it was no big deal.

----

(Yep XD)

"Has anyone offered to foster the child?" she asked.

---

"Well I didn't know there was death involved, but three people isn't that bad, better than an entire-" Layla said, but then got cut off as Duel put a hand over her mouth.

"We don't talk about that here..." he warned.

The hyena let out a muffled,"Ohhhhh."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:10 pm

(Delilaaahhhh... *screams* We seriously need to bring her and the others in soon. o3o" We keep just not doing it and we need to. XD)

EJ rubbed his head against Roy, not really understanding the reason to be concerned. He shrugged a little. "I feel okay... Really sore, though... and tired... and kinda wobbly, come to think of it..." The cat was incredibly relaxed about it, though, not seeming to think he should be worried about anything right now. "Can we cuddle? I really wanna cuddle someone..."

(Pffft---! XD)

---

(Okay, I need to find it, then... Celeste will get her date, dammit! XD)

"Nobody is interested yet, but the baby is too weak to be adopted out, anyway. The healers will all share the responsibilities until we deem it healthy enough to leave the infirmary," Shay replied, "I just got it to eat a little today, which is nice."

---

Marie had had enough. She simply walked away, not wanting to deal with these conversations right now. The mouse busied herself by writing down some notes on patients' clipboards, her ears tilted back slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:12 pm

(I know. *flails* *dies*

OH MY GOD EJ! XD

Anyway, I'm off to bed... Night guys!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: