The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:56 pm

(Does Laura even really know that Roy is bi in cannon? XD 

Roy: x////x 

Aaron: *kind of just looks up at Nani* ....? 

Oh my God Nani.... XD I feel like she really would have a jealous streak....)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:15 pm

(No, she does not... XD

*randomly flails and watches YouTube videos*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:18 pm

(Oh, well. That's gonna be awkward. o3o"

And I should probably reply to your last RP post... *flails* 

Tina: o///o

You wanna marry Greyson~! o7o 

Tina: I-I didn't say that! O//~//O)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:22 pm

(Yeah... ^^' And if you want to. ouo

YES TINA YOU WANNA MARRY GREYSON SO MUCH! *flails*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:24 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
Greyson eventually found his way to Tina's room, but didn't just walk in. He stood out in the hallway and softly knocked with the back of his head, calling in just loud enough for his muffled voice to be heard through the door, "Tina?"

---

As Nani gazed down at Aaron, her hand continued a slow movement along his head, combing his hair back before sloping down the side of his face. The room was so quiet, the two felines could hear the faint murmur of one another's heartbeats, muffled by flesh and bone but still audible. Nani's fingers trailed along Aaron's profile, tracing the lines of his cheekbones and jaw before stopping at his chin, having nowhere else to go, though her thumb extended to run along the line of his lower lip. It was as though she was memorizing every facial feature of his physical self, while staring beyond that at his soul. Honestly, not even the ocelot knew what she was thinking in those moments, so lost in her own thoughts she was unaware.
Tina looked up when Greyson knocked on her door and called out quietly from her, and got off the bed. She tried to stop herself from blushing at the thought. For Aurora's sake, you aren't even twenty! Why the hell are you thinking about that!? Tina opened the door for Greyson, and smiled a little sheepishly at him, "H-Hi... Um, come in, I guess...." Feeling awkward all over again, Tina moved so that Greyson could enter her room. Don't mess up don't mess up don't mess up.... 

---

Aaron watched Nani curiously and silently, as he couldn't bring himself to move, and therefore stop what she was doing. He really didn't know what she was doing, even, but he just couldn't interrupt it. He felt her thumb on his lower lip, and gazed up at her with both his eyes-- she had combed his hair out of his face enough that his two coloured eyes were visible. She's so.... I don't even know. 
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:25 pm

(There it is. o7o

AND YES TINA YOU DO <3 

Tina: O//~//O)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:27 pm

So I don't remember what we were doing last...Skype Chirpy? ouo?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:32 pm

(Tinaaaaaa... eue)

"Okay, but uh... one last time, are you sure you don't want me to just take the couch? I know we'll just be sleeping, but I don't want you to be uncomfortable with it," Greyson asked her one last time, still not sure if she was really comfortable with this.

---

Finally, Nani left her daze on her own. Her eyes became more focused, and she straightened her head, a cheerful smile coming over her face, showing her sharp little white teeth. The ocelot bent down to kiss the top of Aaron's head, purring a little, "I'm glad you're feeling better... I'll change your bandages again this evening before bed."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:37 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:
"Yeah she's fine. Great kid by the way, shes one of our medical personel and shes damned good at her job." Jonah assured, continuing to dig for that damned safe...

His fingers brushed solid steel...now that was one of two things...the safe or the foundation...Jonah punched into it and ripped free a square piece of metal with a combination lock on the front, "Found it...now...how do we crack it...?"

Gabe was too distracted by the fact that his youngest child was still alive. He had always had the closest bond with her, since they had lived alone together for years, just the two of them... She had been a very sickly child, suffering from severe chest infections on a regular basis, until she miraculously stopped falling ill. Perhaps it was because she developed her supernatural ability to heal illnesses, and when that ability became strong enough she became healthier. A fear of Gabe's had been that the Sect would try to cure his daughter, and thus take away what protected her from her immune deficiencies... and she would fall ill in a Sect prison, where she would get no help, and die slowly from an infection.

Unable to help it, the old man let out a whoop and threw his arms up, "Blessed! Ahahahaha!" Then he grinned over at Jonah, "Well, just tear the thing open. You got them cyborg parts, not me."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:39 pm

(Tina: o//~//o 

Greyson would totally make the proposal super over the top and stuff.... XD)

"I-I'm sure." Tina nodded, even though her face was a little warm. "It's fine, don't worry." You were on the couch with Greyson literally this morning. This isn't much different. The otter absentmindedly played with her hair, and twirled a curly lock around her finger. 

---

Aaron blinked as Nani snapped out of her daze, and nodded a little, "Alright.... Thanksh. Jusht, what were you even thinking about there?" Sometimes, Nani didn't even notice she went into her little dazes, which baffled Aaron a little.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:41 pm

(Speaking of illnesses.... o3o *stares at Roy and Rachel* 

Roy and Rachel: ... 

o3o Someone's getting the slip, but I dunno who. But one of you will!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:45 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
CharmedPluto wrote:
"Yeah she's fine. Great kid by the way, shes one of our medical personel and shes damned good at her job." Jonah assured, continuing to dig for that damned safe...

His fingers brushed solid steel...now that was one of two things...the safe or the foundation...Jonah punched into it and ripped free a square piece of metal with a combination lock on the front, "Found it...now...how do we crack it...?"

Gabe was too distracted by the fact that his youngest child was still alive. He had always had the closest bond with her, since they had lived alone together for years, just the two of them... She had been a very sickly child, suffering from severe chest infections on a regular basis, until she miraculously stopped falling ill. Perhaps it was because she developed her supernatural ability to heal illnesses, and when that ability became strong enough she became healthier. A fear of Gabe's had been that the Sect would try to cure his daughter, and thus take away what protected her from her immune deficiencies... and she would fall ill in a Sect prison, where she would get no help, and die slowly from an infection.

Unable to help it, the old man let out a whoop and threw his arms up, "Blessed! Ahahahaha!" Then he grinned over at Jonah, "Well, just tear the thing open. You got them cyborg parts, not me."

Jonah shrugged, "Fair enough."

He reached his hands in and his mechanical muscles strained to tear the steel...eventually he got it open enough to were he could reach in and take out the blue prints.

"Alright, Lance," Jonah said standing up, "We got the blueprints, now what?"

"You have the supplies as well?"

"They're on the truck that we sent the refugees on."

"Excellent, now all you have to do is get back here."

"Rodger that. Find the Ocelot Nani would you? Let her know her dad's coming home for dinner tonight."

He started to climb out helping the old ma out as he did, "Get on my back...I'm not taking the chance that we get caught by Sect patrols...and you might want to hold on."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:51 pm

(He totally would... XD

I dunno, Pluto. o3o *shrug* I'm kinda feverish and sick right now. >m< But my brother is hanging out down here on the couch with me, which is sorta unusual... It's being sociable! Sort of! XD Did you ever get your modem thingy working?)

"Alright..." Greyson stepped into the room, trying not to be as awkward as Tina, but clearly failing. His thick, scaly tail brushed against the floor a little, shifting side to side in a nervous manner. Still, he meandered over to sit on the edge of the bed, scratching as a spot on his back where a scale was a little loose. "Sorry if I shed a scale or two... it happens, especially when they get broken a lot." With all the battles, he certainly had broken scales more often than he liked.

---

"Hmm?" Nani was going to pick up her book again, but looked back down at Aaron when he asked her that. She paused for a moment, then replied, "Um, I dunno... I think it was important, but... I'm not thinking about it anymore." The ocelot almost seemed to confuse herself when trying to understand her own thoughts, then shrugged a little. "I guess I just get caught up in whatever I'm looking at sometimes..."

---

Gabe was reluctant, not sure what he should expect when riding on the back of a cyborg man, but he did as he was told-- with a grunt of effort as his old, achy body complained from all the effort he was spending today. It would all be worth it when he got to Safekeep, though.

Meanwhile, the refugees' truck was finally nearing the edge of Devas territory. The young guard was nervous, especially since he was pretty sure that a few of the refugees were on the verge of death... he hoped some medical personnel had been warned about their arrival ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:57 pm

(Oh yeah. Tina would just die. XD)

Tina followed after Greyson, her face still warm and red, "Don't worry about it...." Just as long as they didn't poke her or anything in her sleep, she didn't really mind. Just the idea of his scales falling out freaked Tina out a little, but she had to remind herself that it was normal. The otter sat on the bed and moved across so she sat up against the headboard as she got ready for bed. 

---

Aaron smirked a little at that, and he showed his fanged teeth, "You like what you shee, eh?" His lisp kind of butchered his attempt at being his more flirty self, not that Nani really noticed it, or said anything about it. "There'sh a lot more of that, you know."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:59 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(He totally would... XD

I dunno, Pluto. o3o *shrug* I'm kinda feverish and sick right now. >m< But my brother is hanging out down here on the couch with me, which is sorta unusual... It's being sociable! Sort of! XD Did you ever get your modem thingy working?)

"Alright..." Greyson stepped into the room, trying not to be as awkward as Tina, but clearly failing. His thick, scaly tail brushed against the floor a little, shifting side to side in a nervous manner. Still, he meandered over to sit on the edge of the bed, scratching as a spot on his back where a scale was a little loose. "Sorry if I shed a scale or two... it happens, especially when they get broken a lot." With all the battles, he certainly had broken scales more often than he liked.

---

"Hmm?" Nani was going to pick up her book again, but looked back down at Aaron when he asked her that. She paused for a moment, then replied, "Um, I dunno... I think it was important, but... I'm not thinking about it anymore." The ocelot almost seemed to confuse herself when trying to understand her own thoughts, then shrugged a little. "I guess I just get caught up in whatever I'm looking at sometimes..."

---

Gabe was reluctant, not sure what he should expect when riding on the back of a cyborg man, but he did as he was told-- with a grunt of effort as his old, achy body complained from all the effort he was spending today. It would all be worth it when he got to Safekeep, though.

Meanwhile, the refugees' truck was finally nearing the edge of Devas territory. The young guard was nervous, especially since he was pretty sure that a few of the refugees were on the verge of death... he hoped some medical personnel had been warned about their arrival ahead of time.

(No unfortunately but I'm running of my phone so it's cool I guess. My card has a problem with it for whatever reason that's why I'm getting a connection error.)

Jonah dropped down into a sprinting stance...released as many inhibitors on his leg muscles as he could and sprinted down the street easily hitting just below the speed of sound...

Zero spotted the truck and flagged them down. He'd brought a few medical staff to help with first-aid but that was about it. He himself only knew a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:14 pm

(Oh gawd, Aaron... XDDD *dies*)

After sitting there for a moment, Greyson realized how tired he was. He was busy all day, and worried about the otters, so as he sat there and let all the tension go, he felt like a lead weight started pushing on his shoulders. He was tired. The hybrid flopped over on one side of the bed, tiredly smushing his face into a pillow and saying in a muffled voice, "'M tired..."

---

"H-huh...?" Nani blinked, then her face went red as she got what he was saying. The ocelot's hands went up to her bright red face, squishing her cheeks, "O-oh! Oh, uh, I-I... um..." The awkward was enhanced by the fact that he was grinning at her like that while laying in her lap like a housecat. She was on the naive side, but when Aaron said things like that outright, even she understood he was being a huge flirt.

(Her dad is coming, Aaron, be careful... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:19 pm

Gabe couldn't really hold on very well when Jonah went too fast, and yelped when his grip slipped a little. Please don't let me fall off this guy and die when I'm so close to finding my family again! Come on!

---

The truck came to a halt as Zero waved at them, and the young guard stepped out of the driver's seat. "Everyone's in the back, and some of 'em are in pretty bad shape... We should get them to whatever infirmary you guys have set up as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:19 pm

(o3o He's my attempt at being flirty, so.... Enjoy. 

Aaron: eue 

Okay, so he'll smarten up more once Gabe is in the picture, but he's still Aaron. XD)

Tina smiled a little when Greyson just flopped over like that, and went to pull the covers over the both of them, "I can tell... Try to get some sleep, alright?" I should really follow that advice, too.... "I'll be fine. And Phillip's fine, too." Most of his seizures aren't during the night, thank Aurora...m

(There are actually these kinds of seizures that can happen during the night, and they can kill someone. It"/ weird. And no one really knows why.) 

---

Feeling some success that he got Nani to blush, Aaron chuckled a little, "There'sh a lot more than my face, Shweetheart. Jusht sho you know." The panther then slid off Nani and sat up next to her, while combing his hair over his blue eye absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:37 pm

(I love his character. XD

Oh dear... omo' *secretly hides under Phillip's bed while he sleeps to keep an eye on him*)

"You should sleep, too..." Greyson told her, tiredly looking up at her with his violet eyes. He was exhausted, but doubted his ability to fall asleep if he was worrying too much over the Foster siblings. He was all they had, when it came to people who could take care of them, since both Shiloh and Maude were out of the picture right now.

---

Flustered, Nani fiddled a little with her own hair, babbling, "Y-yeah, I... I uh, I know..." Needless to say, after being primarily raised by her father, she was a bit sheltered and naive when it came to that sort of thing. After being around people like Aaron and Sasha, however, she was starting to be able to connect the dots when a comment was made. Her tail flicked back and forth, her face still quite red as she now fiddled with the skirt of her dress.

(Nani be girly. XD I always picture her wearing skirts and dresses... Laura does a lot, too. They're my girly girls. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:46 pm

(I know. XD Ah, early grade nine me. Thank you for randomly getting the idea to develop Aaron. We all thank you in the future. 

Phillip: omo )

"I know.... I'll try.... And I will, now that you're here." Tina blushed a little at that, but she slid under the covers, and pressed closer to Greyson. The pangolin hybrid was so much bigger than her, so it was pretty much impossible to not feel safe cuddled up against him. However... The darkness of her room kind of freaked her out. She wasn't afraid of the dark, but she felt so exposed.... 

---

(Aw, that'e cute. ouo 

Roy: o///o 

Aaron: e//u//e)

Still smirking a little, Aaron let out a breath of amusement from his nose, as he really couldn't help but find this rather funny. And cute. Blushing faintly himself, he spoke, "Oh, you know?" As much as he loved Nani, he couldn't help but toy with her a little.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
Gabe couldn't really hold on very well when Jonah went too fast, and yelped when his grip slipped a little. Please don't let me fall off this guy and die when I'm so close to finding my family again! Come on!

---

The truck came to a halt as Zero waved at them, and the young guard stepped out of the driver's seat. "Everyone's in the back, and some of 'em are in pretty bad shape... We should get them to whatever infirmary you guys have set up as soon as possible."

"Gotcha. Get everyone with minor injuries off to see the guys I've brought with me. Leave the rest on the truck." Zero instructed and hopped in the back where the rest were

---

Jonah held his grip on Gabe tightly being sure he didn't fall off...they cruised along the roads up until they neared a border gate...which Jonah abruptly busted through.

"WE'VE GOT A RUNNER!" one of the guards shouted and now the whole city was alive with activity...unfortunately there was nothing they could except watch as Jonah backpedaled away flipping them off as he did before turning around and disappearing into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:57 pm

(*pets Phillip's head* It'll all be okay... omo')

Putting forth effort to get over the awkwardness, Greyson reached out with one arm to catch Tina and pull her right up against him. He then closed his eyes, pressing his head deep into his pillow as he curled around Tina, a very willing living shield. The hybrid made sure she was tucked safely against him, his arms draped loosely around her to keep her there. He exhaled heavily, honestly quite exhausted.

----

"I-I didn't see or anything!" Nani suddenly gasped, as though thinking Aaron seriously thought she had peeked at him before. Her face was so red it seemed she would overheat from the sheer amount of heat rushing into her head.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:02 pm

(ouo.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:03 pm

(There are certain types of seizures in different parts of the brain that happen during sleep. Phillip doesn't have those kinds of seizures. Don't worry. 

Phillip: *le phew*)

Blushing when Greyson pulled her close to him like that, the otter froze, before forcing herself to relax. She did, slowly, start to feel a lot more safe in his arms, and she snuggled up close to him. If she were capable, she would have been quietly purring right in Greyson's ear, "G'night...." She murmured, before letting out a yawn. 

---

(Oh my God Nani.... XD)

....You have to be kidding me. She seriously...? Inwardly facepalming at her naiveness, Aaron grabbed her by the shoulders, "Nani, I'm kidding. I didn't think you would take that sherioushly." It was funny at first, though. Aaron had to admit that.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:03 pm

Gabe would have screamed like a little girl if he could catch his breath, but at the moment he was scarcely daring to draw any air into his lungs. Dizzy and on the verge of fainting or having a panic attack, he just focused on clinging onto Jonah for dear life.

(Poor guy... You are quite literally going to give him a heart attack, Jonah! He's too old for this shit! XD)

---

"Why don't we just take them all to the infirmary now and not waste any time, you dickhead?!" The young guard dared to mouth off at Zero, not knowing who he was. In the back of the truck, some people were cowering, unsure of what to think or do in this situation, while others lay unconscious on the floor. Some were sick or injured, but others were just so severely underweight and weak that they couldn't bring themselves to sit up, nevermind stand or face their fates with open eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: