The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Chirpingsong
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:27 pm

(Aw. omo I would totally join if I had an account.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:30 pm

(*wondering if I can draw cats well enough to attempt this* e3e' ...

Anyways, hai... owo *random hugs* What're you up to?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:31 pm

(I can't draw actual cats worth shit. XD But I would totally draw Pantheon!Jax if I could. o3o

And I'm playing Animal Crossing City Folk. o3o *hugs back*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:32 pm

(I used to draw actual animals a lot, but I'm sooo out of practice and was never exactly very good... XD

Mmmkay. o3o' Wanna do something here?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:33 pm

(I tried when I was younger, but I haven't touched it in forever... I think I have a How to Draw Cats book somewhere.... XD 

And sure. o3o" You wanna continue Sconeness, don't you? XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:37 pm

(I had all kinds of "How to Draw" books, but I gave them all to my little sister when she got into drawing. o3o She's better at taking instruction than I am. XD I liked figuring it out on my own.

Maaaaybe... *guilty face* ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:39 pm

(I couldn't really get into them, as I wanted my drawings to look exactly like how they did in the book. Except, they weren't. And often, I would just trace. 

XD

Stone: o///o" 

Can you quote the post for me please?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:43 pm

(Ahaha! Yeah... that was always frustrating, when your own drawing didn't look anything like the book... I still have some old drawings from when I used those books, though, I think... e3e

Hehehe, Stone. eue And sure, lemme go find it.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:44 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
Greyson tried to keep calm, giving one of Tina's hands a squeeze. "Alright... we'll watch over him closely until he starts doing better... Bebe will be helpful in this, too. When we're busy she can sit with him and let us know if something goes wrong." The Chao was smarter than the average pet, so she could figure out when Phillip was acting funny or going into a seizure.

----

(Scotty: o//m//o' *nervous*)

Still awkwardly holding his pillow to his chest, Scotty gave a literally sheepish smile and quietly walked into the room. "O-okay... Um... Whech side of the bed do you want?" He didn't know the hybrid's preferences, and didn't want to take the wrong side. Overcomplecating things again, are you, Lenwood? Yes, yes he was. He let his curly, woolly hair fall over his forehead, into his eyes, as though to somehow hide his pink face.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:44 pm

(Oh wow.... XD I remember I used to really like this book on how to draw Huey, Duey, and Louie.... I think that was from grade three or something. I can't really remember. XD 

Thanks. o3o

Stone: >///o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Tina looked relieved to hear that-- until Phillip started to catch up on his sleep, she didn't need to hover over her brother all the time, "Good...." Her shoulders relaxed a little more at that, and she made a face at the slight soreness that still lingered, even from Nani's attempt at helping her. 

---

(eue) 

"I'll take the right side, if that's alright." Stone still blushed, just like how Scotty was doing. He smiled a little, anyway, "Don't worry so much about this..." The hybrid could tell that Scotty was already over complicating this simple little thing.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:57 pm

"Maybe you should take it easy, too, if you think you can..." Greyson suggested, noticing the face she made. She was still so tense that her shoulders were sore, and Grey didn't want to put her under any more stress than absolutely necessary.

---

(Hehehe...)

Moving over to the left side of the bed, Scotty sat down on the edge and set his pillow down, fluffing it a little and moving it where he wanted it. "I'm trying not to, but et's selly how lettle things can make you feel nervous."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Tina sighed a little, and played with a curl that hung in her face, "I can try... But I can't really guarantee anything..." She would try, though, for Greyson's sake. "You should, too." 

---

(eue)

Stone shifted so that he was no longer sitting on the edge of the bed, and now facing Scotty. His legs were crossed, and brought up to his chest as his tail hung over the edge of the bed, "I know.... I get like that sometimes, too.... It's natural, I guess." 

(I was about to say 'human', but....)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:06 pm

"I've got cooking to do, and that's fun for me," Greyson assured her. He honestly didn't get stressed out about housework the way others did, enjoying it more than the average teenage guy. It was almost comforting to do something simple and everyday like that.

---

(Ahaha! XD It's hard to avoid saying "human" sometimes... I know the feeling.)

Scotty nodded, pulling his own legs up onto the bed. Despite having hoof-like feet, he was actually wearing socks... socks that didn't fit very well and looked kinda silly and much too big, but they explained why he could walk across the floor quietly despite his hoofs. The sheep twirled a curl of his woolly hair around one finger, randomly asking, "Are you tired yet?" Silence was not something the sheep was very good at keeping.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:11 pm

"Oh, right...." Tina smiled a little sheepishly, before asking, "Do you want help?" She would like to check up on Phillip, but she didn't want to just do nothing. Phillip probably would be sleeping for a while, so he would probably be awake by the time they ate. The otter would feel kind of bad if she woke her brother up, especially since he needed it. 

---

Stone shrugged a little, and rubbed at his eyes, "A little bit... What about you?" The sheep didn't really look tired, but Stone sure was starting to feel it.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Just two and half morebhours andIm free of school for the day! *flails excitedly* Got a 95 on my retest today so Im not getting washed back! Woot!

Zero: So why did you blow me up again?

Cause you wouldnt wake the hell up...and fyi Roy actually blew you up not me.

Zero: *is about to chew Roy a new one but stops* I probably deserved it...

*stick dynamite to Zero's back* ROY! PRESS THE BUTTON AGAIN!

Zero: Wait wha...?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:21 pm

(This is why we don't give people explosives. XD But awesome, Pluto! XD 

Roy: *evil face* eue *presses button*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:21 pm

"Only if you want to..." Greyson replied, not sure how skilled Tina was with cooking. If it was just going to stress her out even more, he would rather her go and do something else... Like read a book or take a nap, or even go ask a friend to give her a haircut if that was something she wanted.

---

Scotty also shrugged, "A lettle, I guess." His job every day could be physically taxing, because he worked in manual labor, not having the education or special skills to do anything else. So he was more physically tired than mentally tired.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Tina shrugged a bit, and tried to not make a face, "I mean, I'm not all that good... But I want to help out." It would probably stress her out more than she was already, though. She just didn't like pinning everything on Greyson, even though he didn't seem to mind all that much. 

---

"Well.... What should we do? I mean, I won't complain from just talking to you before we settle down for bed officially.... How is your head feeling?" Stone couldn't help but ask-- he was sure he had asked that at least a dozen times.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:34 pm

At that, Greyson put his hands on his hips like a moody housewife and scolded, "Tina... Remember we're trying not to stress anyone out, here? You included?" He shook his head a little, trying to think of something non-stressful that she could help with. "How about you let me handle dinner, but you can set the table? If you would set up some stuff on the couch for me to sleep with tonight, that'd be great, too..." Phillip had taken the hybrid's room, not that he minded, but that meant he'd be out on the couch, unless Tina invited him into her room.

----

"Et's alright," Scotty replied, lifting a hand to absentmindedly rub at his head at the mention of it. Honestly, the sheep had been more upset about the fact that someone actually wanted to hurt him than the aches and pains left over from the incident. He never did anything to that guy! Why would he do that?
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:39 pm

Tina blinked a little when Greyson scolded her like that, before she gave in, "Alright.... I can do that." The otter then blushed while fussing with her hair a little, "I don't want you to sleep on the couch, though..." She didn't want Greyson to be all sore and stuff-- it would also bring her some comfort if he was there with her, "I don't mind if you sleep with me tonight." 

---

"That's good... Do you need anything for it?" Stone saw Scotty rubbing at it, but the sheep was talking pretty normally. It just upset Stone that Scotty would be attacked... It was Scotty for Aurora's sake!
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:48 pm

(Grey: o.o *face goes rather blank*

Ahahahaha! XD)

At that, Greyson's demeanor changed from totally in charge to almost blank with surprise. He was speechless for a moment, his hands dropping from his hips as his arms just hung at his sides for a moment. It took him a second to manage to think enough to form words. "Uh... really? You sure...?"

---

"No, I'm alright. Really," Scotty dropped his hand and smiled a little bit, deciding not to get hung up over the issue again. Instead he shifted a little closer to the hybrid, focusing on him. He tilted his head slightly as he said, "Thanks for worrying, though. Et's nice to know someone well be paranoid over me every now and then."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:52 pm

(Tina: W-what....? o////o" 

XD)

"Y-yeah...." Tina blushed more, somewhat aware at how wrong that sounded. She tried to ignore it, and shrugged a little, "I don't want you to be all sore...." Aurora... Why is he looking at me like that? 

---

"Oh.... You're welcome, I guess." Stone didn't look fully convinced, but he let it slide. "But yeah... It is nice." Stone also shifted closer to Scotty, his face still a little pink, not that it could be seen against the darkness in the room very well.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:56 pm

(Grey: ....

His brain. It broke. XD)

"I-I just, I didn't expect you to, uh..." Greyson stammered, awkwardly rubbing at the back of his head. He hadn't expected Tina to be okay with that kind of thing, but then he thought that maybe she didn't want to be alone because she was still nervous about what happened during that Sect attack... Calming down, the hybrid decided to go with rational logic rather than awkwardness. "Um, I guess, if you want, I can stay with you tonight... only if you really want me to, though. I don't want you being comfortable with it."

---

(Sasha: *puts romantic candles everywhere and tries to send pervy brain waves at the boys*

Would you stop? This is a cute, fluffy, awkward moment... enjoy it.

Sasha: ... Okay. *puts candles away and watches* It is kinda cute.

See? You can enjoy the cuteness, too.)

Had he been able to, Scotty would have purred a little. He pressed up against Stone, unable to help but give him an affectionate cuddle. The two were still pretty awkward with one another most of the time, but they were slowly getting more comfortable, face-heating blushes aside... The blush couldn't really be helped.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:03 pm

(Oh my God.... XD 

Tina: Sorry.... o////o" 

Don't apologize. XD It's funny.)

"I-it's fine, really...." It would be a little awkward, but Tina really didn't want to be alone. Her nervousness and fear weighed out the awkwardness ten-fold. "I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't comfortable...." Either way, they had shared a bed in more than one occasion. 

---

(Oh my God... XD 

Stone: o///o)

Stone blushed, but leaned against Scotty more. The rumbling sound in his throat sounded, and Stone couldn't help but nuzzle the sheep's neck. His tail wagged, and bluntly smacked into the pillows, not that Stone really noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: