The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Chirpingsong
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Duel didn't want to talk, he felt awkward.

---

"Yay." Pippa said and sat up.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:59 pm

(I really want to skype someone right now but I can't cause my data's running out and I don't want to go over *glares at Amazon* HURRY UP WITH MY FUCKIN CLEARWIRE MODEM YA DICKHEADS!!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:03 pm

Rachel returned the hug, forever thankful to the young mouse. Especially to EJ. "Zank you..." She took the sweater from Marie, before saying, "We are kind of resteeng... I mean, I don't zink I can fall back asleep... Buht 'e might enzhoy your company. Roy 'ad zhust left...." 

---

Tina smiled a little as Greyson picked up the sleepy child from her, but didn't really know what else to say. Marie was a lifesaver with that little stuffed animal... "Greyson, you should put him back with Maude... They both need as much sleep as they can get..." 

Phillip had also smiled a little, but was quiet. His stomach rumbled a little, and his smiled turned sheepish-- it sort of ruined the moment. 

---

"Thanksh..." Aaron said after Nani helped him up, "If you could get my shirt off, too, that would be nice." Most of his wounds were covered by his shirt, and it hurt to take it off over his head. 

---

"Very much... I hope we can do that again." Stone admitted truthfully, his face flushing red a little.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:19 pm

(I'm really tired... You might wind up losing me here guys... ^^' I'm just so lost with all these meds in my system...)

Marie shrugged, "If you two want to just get some rest, go ahead. I can stop by again later, it's no big deal." She smiled at the young bat, "Besides, Duel and I were going to go talk to your brother, too. Laura's birthday is coming up very soon and we're not sure if he knows about it."

---

"I will..." Greyson assured her, though he was enjoying the moment with the child. He smoothed the little boy's hair, whispering, "He's so cute..." The hybrid managed to make himself put the sleepy cheetah down, though. He eased little Jasper onto the couch with Maude, adjusting the blankets to cover the little guy, who was already passed out by the time he put him down.

---

Nani carefully eased the shirt off of Aaron, setting it aside, "You just take it easy..." She then sat down and started gently unwrapping his bandages so she could replace them. The ocelot sprayed his exposed wounds with the numbing antibiotic spray, then started putting gauze padding onto his chest and wrapping the bandages around his torso to hold them there.

---

"We can..." Scotty assured him, opening one dusty brown eye and looking up at him. "What else might you wanna try? I'm glad we're finding things to do together."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:21 pm

(It's okay. ^^' I'm reading, anyway... And as gotta charge my iPad. You should rest.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:26 pm

(Rest little Chirpy 030)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:34 pm

(Noooooo... *leans into my mass of pillows* Mmkay... My face hurts and I'm sleepy... G'night...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:44 pm

(Night! *cuddles up with Chirpy anyways* ouo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:33 am

(It is strange when taking a shower suddenly becomes a huge challenge in life... I'm so whoozy that I can barely stand up for five minutes at a time, but I haven't showered since Sunday... omo So my poor Dad is gonna stay somewhat near the bathroom and listen in case I call him or fall down and need help. He's a slightly paranoid but very caring daddy.

Gaia: My dad would do the same for me...

Yes he would. ouo And Rachel's would for her. Dads are brave, brave souls. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:06 am

(Turns out he sat right outside the door. XD I was fine and opened the door to get out of the bathroom, and there he was. Awww he's really paranoid... Just for me... <3)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:36 am

Fem!Zero: I did that for Lee when he was younger I did it for you too Gaia...and I sometimes do it for Rory as well...

Thats not creepy at all Zero...

Fem!Zero: Two days Ive been stuck this way can I please turn back now?

Not yet...I wanna see if you can make it a week like this.

Fem!Zero: I have enough weird habits and quirks without being stuck like this...I dont need anymore weird habits...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:19 am

(Richard would very much do that for Rachel. Because feels. <3 

Rachel: ^^ 

Richard: Why would I not? 

And that's where Roy gets that from. :p Dads are awesome. XD

Poor Zero... I don't think he/she will last a week.... My characters can barely survive a few hours. :p 

Roy: eme We don't talk about zat... And ees doesn't 'elp zat eet was cannon some time ago.... >_>' 

Oh, we talk about that. ouo 

Phillip: I DON'T WANT FUCKING BOOBS! D8< )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:06 pm

(I so sleepy... *curled up on the couch* Zero, maybe if you try being nicer to Pluto, he'll change you back sooner.

Shhhh Phillip... Dun yell... *pulls him over and cuddles him* It's quiet time... I'm tired...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:47 pm

(Phillip:eme Please stop cuddling me. 

Would you shut up if Shiloh joined you and Chirp? 

Phillip: o///o 

See? There, you're welcome. o3o Are you feeling better?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:53 pm

(I'm still really sleepy and my teeth hurt... But that's kind of a given. XD I slept twelve hours last night and yet I still keep napping. It's crazy. *snuggles with Phillip* A friend is stopping by today, and I just hope that I'm awake enough to talk to her and stuff... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:55 pm

(Oh wow... Damn. XD I would love to take a nap. But I don't exactly have the time. :p Sleeping is like, the highlight of my day. 

Phillip: e//n//e' 

You should let him go.... Here, take Nate instead. 

Nate: o3o)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:04 pm

(Aww, Phillip... oAo *reluctantly lets him go* Finnnne...

I'm the opposite, though. I sleep as much as I need it, and then I like being able to do things the rest of the day. *drags Nate over and uses him as my new teddy bear* But today... just... nope... I'm so out of it...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:04 pm

(I don't nap.....ever XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:09 pm

(I normally don't, unless I'm sick or on drugs, apparently... *scowls at my painkillers* Why you do this to me? Whyyyyyy? *is a zombie on the couch* Meep...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:11 pm

(Phillip: Thank you. eme' *shuffles away* 

Nate: *cuddles with Chirp* I hope you feel better. oAo *pets hair* 

I don't really nap at all, either, but I would if I could. :p)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:24 pm

(*sad eyes* *cuddles Nate more* I can feel the stitches in my mouth pulling a little... Nuuuuuu...

How're you guys today though?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:34 pm

(Ewww.... Gross. ono 

Nate: oAo? 

I'm okay. o3o' Kind of freaking out because my play is tomorrow, and for a Science Astronomy test/quiz, but the test is something I'm not freaking out over. I practically know everything already. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:18 pm

(Aaaand my mouth is bleeding again. eme'

Ooh! Have fun with the play, and I know you'll ace the test. X3 You and your astronomy...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:19 pm

(I'm having fun. I'm just chilling out ^^')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:23 pm

(Lucky you. I has blood coming out of my achy face. And I'm on my period so I'm extra moody and keep getting either really needy and cuddly or on the verge of crying because of the bleeding and stitches in my mouth. Hold meeee... ;A; My dad would sit with me but he's busy and keeps leaving.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: