The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:46 pm

Jayden visibly relaxed a little when Flare returned, and his fur wasn't as fluffed out, "Y-yeah.... I'm...alright.... W-was Winnie alright...?" He didn't know what had happened, and wondered why Flare was looking a little hurt, which was something he didn't see on her face often. 

---

"I didn't think so..." Nick replied with an awkward one shoulder shrug. "Anyway... Is there something you want to do? I could help around as best as I can...." 

---

"I-I do not know.... I have not given it any thought, really...." Yvette knew she had to get back to work, but she didn't think she could work after this!
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:59 pm

Winnie stood there by herself for a moment, then hastily got out of the stained clothes and into her sweatpants and cupcake t-shirt. The little fox then decided she changed her mind about being alone and left her room, promptly heading over to Jayden's and opening the door a little, peeping in at the two and asking warily, "Are you two okay...?" Feeling paranoid, she anxiously gripped the door with enough force to make the knuckles on her little fingers go white-- er, well, white underneath her already white fur.

----

Huffing a little in annoyance when the hamster made her stop, she grumbled, "My name is Sasha, and this isn't junior high school, sweetheart. You aren't "new here" and nobody is gonna treat you special just because you finally made it to the one place in this damned country where you won't be killed or experimented upon by psychopaths. Everyone here is new, this place hasn't even been around for six months yet."

(What did I tell you about being nice?!

Sasha: *sticks her tongue out at me* e~e)

----

"Of course..." Ruth smiled, having expected that, "You're welcome to stay as long as you'd like to..." She walked over to give Rachel a small hug, feeling the need to comfort her a little, "It's alright, sweetheart... He's going to heal."

Laura met Roy's gaze when he looked over at her, the marten's blue-and-green eyes fixed no his brown ones. She walked over to stand by his side, unable to help but protectively wrap an arm around his waist, as though she was afraid he would fall down without some support even though his injury had been healed.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:01 pm

(Yes you do Chirpy XP)

Jonah was sitting in his bed, looking at his arm he wondered how long it would be before he would be able to replace it...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:05 pm

Jayden looked up when Winnie peeked inside, "Y-yeah... Find... Are you alright...?" She was looking scared, but that was reasonable for what just happened. She had a right to be paranoid, but not for the reason he thought and suspected. 

---

Rachel's ears angled back a little, but she promptly held onto Ruth anyway. As much as the mouse was more than a foot shorter than her, she was comforting, and helped calm her down a little, "Zank you...." Her voice was soft and somewhat pitiful sounding, but it was the best she could do right now. 

Roy had watched Laura as the marten approached him, and wrapped an arm around his waist. He didn't really need help standing up, but the more mental support was there. He shifted closet to her, feeling comforted by her prescience next to him, and her warmth.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:08 pm

"We're fine, but are you ok?" Flare asked.

---

'I know, but as far as I know no one else has recently joined besides me. I don't need special treatment, I never expected that anyways. But it's at least nice to find someone that I've met today that didn't make fun of me. I'm sorry if I kept you from doing something important.' she wrote, she was glad that Sasha didn't push her down or call her 'Armrest', so far the Shiba Inu was a nicest person she's met today.

(Vera didn't mind XD

Vera: ^^')

---

"Can we go outside and swim or something, I can cover up my metal parts with something I found." Malt said.

---

"Well, when you do tell me ok?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:11 pm

"Of course.... I don't know if I can come in the water with you, though. I'm not a big fan of water, and my hand... But I'll keep you company." Nick replied, kind of thankful she had some kind of distraction. 

---

"O-of course...." Yvette really didn't know what to think... This was going to drive her crazy. She was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:46 pm

"I dunno..." Winnie replied, walking into the room and wrapping her arms around Flare's waist, "I got scared, but I'm okay." She looked up at Jayden, "You're scared, too..."

-----

Ruth stepped back after a moment, "Don't worry about it, sweetheart... I'll be here, and Marie will take over in a few hours." The mouse sisters were used to getting little sleep, but even they needed a break here and there. As the new healers became more experienced, the two would hopefully not have to work such long hours.

Laura looked up at Roy, "Where do you want to go? I'm staying with you, whether it's at your place or mine."

----

Annoyed by the long response, Sasha didn't take the time to read the whole thing, "There's always new people, hon. Hell, last week a lady had a baby. We get new people almost every day... But I heard we'll be getting our foreign aid here soon, which'll be nice. Hopefully they'll bring beer..." She started walking again.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:52 pm

(Um...not sure what to post now *is all forever alone*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:54 pm

(*totally isn't trying to draw some Lauroyness* ouo 

Roy: o///o" 

You're being cute in KHS. >w< Somehow, you're dorky as fuck, but somehow attractive. 

Roy: ....I don't know eef zat ees a compliment, or insult.) 

"I-I know...." Jayden admitted somewhat pitifully, as he shuffled closer to Flare again. 

---

Rachel was reluctant to let go, but she forced herself to when Ruth stepped back. She nodded a little to her, then glanced at her parents, who weren't objecting to her decision. She smiled a little to them, even though it was a bit of a weak smile. 

"I figured zat...." Roy replied, his voice not exactly his usual demanour, "And I would prefair to be at my 'ome.... My parents are nairvous enough as eet ees...."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:54 pm

(Sorry Pluto! ^^" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:13 pm

(Aahhhh I'll think of something Pluto! DX *faceplants*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:15 pm

Flare didn't respond, but she did hug Winter back.

---

Vera had never drunk beer, but when Sasha started to leave she waved good bye before going off on her own.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:21 am

(Laura, or really anyone, if you're afraid to give birth, at least you're most likely not going to give birth in a mineshaft, at 15 years old, with some radioactive monster wanting your child as a body for it to live. 

Everyone: ....O_O 

You're welcome, guys. ouo" Anyway, hai.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:18 pm

(Laura: O~O'

Oh dear.... That's pretty messed up...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:24 pm

(ouo" It doesn't help that she was five months pregnant at the time. The Darkness (the radioactive thing) had sped up her pregnancy. You're welcome. 

Roy: O_O 

I think I scared them both.... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:35 pm

(Laura: *clings to Roy* OhgawdnowI'mscaredtohavebabies... oAo *clings tighter*

That's just... freaky...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:37 pm

(I've witnessed weirder, don't worry. But yeah. The baby (her name is Gaia) is actually really fucked up... Like, you know, there's a radioactive monster inside of her. No biggie. 

Roy: *clings* *shudders* OnO )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:40 pm

(Gaia: OAO FFFFFFFF...

Not you, sweetie... XDDDDDD 

Laura: *almost cries a little* ;~; Meep...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:43 pm

(*screams at K3 Gaia and hides* OnO

Rachel: May I remind you zat een your Gone!Kolerin, zat Gaia would be ze child of Aaron and I?! 

Aaron: *nearly chokes on water* 

I KNOW, I'M AWARE! D8 BUT IT WOULD BE GENDERBENT! 

Rachel: SAME ZING! 

Roy: *tries to calm Laura down* ono )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:47 pm

(Gaia: WHAT THE FUCK?!

EJ: >8[ *punches Aaron* *hurts his hand more than he hurts Aaron* Ow! ;A;

Well then... comedy relief...?

Nani: A-Aaron needs to be the daddy of my babies... Rachel you leave my man alone! *grabs Aaron and fluffs out her tail, hissing*

Now both EJ and Nani are pissed off... XD

Laura: *somewhat amused by this* W-well, it's all just in Blueh's evil little world... so we're okay... Right...?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:51 pm

(*hisses at Gaia* eme 

Oh my God... This went a lot worse than I thought...... But just saying, in that cannon, I guess, Roy-J would be cannon. Just putting that out there. 

Roy: WHAHT?! 

Rachel: ono" You can take Aaron! eme' 

Aaron: ....I'm right here. 

EJ, are you alright?

But yes, Laura, you're alright.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:56 pm

(WHOA WHOA WHOA WAIT? SERIOUSLY?!

EJ: oAo?

*shoves EJ at Roy* Now kiss...

EJ: NO! D8

COME ON DON'T HURT ROY'S FEELINGS!

EJ: I'm dating his sister!

And they're twins so they almost look the same so just pretend you're kissing Rachel!

EJ: You're insane!

Maybe a little...

Nani: *watching* omo' Rachel, um, you might wanna save those two...

Laura: eno?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:00 pm

(YES SERIOUSLY 

EJ WOULD HAVE TO BE A GIRL, AND IT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER IF MATTHEW WAS AN AUTISTIC FOUR YEAR OLD WITH GOD POWERS. 

Aaron: Wow.... Dunno about you guysh, but thish ish rather enjoyable. 

Roy: EH?! e////e?! 

WAS THAT BLUSH?! 

Roy: eme 

BUT YEAH EJ, THEY LOOK PRETTY MUCH THE SAME. ROY EVEN LOOKS LIKE A GIRL! 

Rachel: Blue, whaht ze 'ell?!

o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:08 pm

(EJ: THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL! WHAT THE HELL?!

Now I wanna write another gag ship story... XD

Sasha: I'll help! *gets out a pen and a pad of paper to write down ships* >8P

If I can focus on anything today. *brain is dead* I'm mentally kind of broken after a hell of a week.

EJ: *still leaning away from Roy as I push them together*

DAMMIT WOULD YOU JUST STOP BEING SUCH A GIRL AND DO IT?!

EJ: NO! D8<

GAWD YOU ARE SO MUCH LIKE YOUR SISTER SOMETIMES. STUBBORN AS HELL!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:13 pm

(PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER GAG SHIP STORY! PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE?! 

Twins: NO! NOT AGAIN! D8< 

AW, COME ON! 

But that's alright.... I should be attempting to memorize a 40 minute play, but finishing a Lauroy picture is distracting me too much.... Thankfully, it's almost done-- well, the Lineart, at least. 

Roy: eme" 

Rachel: CHIRP, BLUE, I SWEAR TO AURORA I WEELL 'URT YOU! D8< )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: