The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:22 pm

(My friend converted me. It's really good, I promise! You'll also understand why the shipping is so weird in it. And yes, every character at least dies once... except for one. And some can come back, but some others cannot.

But oh my God.... XD

Roy: ...I'm not even goeeng to say anyzing....>_>" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:52 pm

(Sorry for not posting an RP post, guys, I've just been busy and distracted. Tomorrow I won't be here because it's the service for my uncle who passed away, but hopefully afterwards I'll be able to focus on the group again.

Anyways, I finished my last final exam today... and my Dad and I are looking at information for self-publishing books and eBooks, since I want to focus on my writing over the summer.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:08 pm

(It's totally ok Chirp. I'm glad that you're going to write more, sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun. I'm also going to make an account today...finally.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:10 pm

(Jeez, you've finished your exams already? Damn... But yeah, that's fine! Focusing on your writing would be interesting.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:23 pm

(Yeah. I'm hopefully getting a part time job down at the local pet store, but I'd still have a lot of spare time... So working on my writing would be nice. I didn't have much time for it with my crazy school schedule. ouo"

How're you guys doing?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:25 pm

(That sounds awesome! Personally, I don't want a job... At least, not yet. I would really like to work on my writing... Especially once school is over. *flops over* And I'm decently okay... Stressed as fuck, but alright. 

Roy: ...Your Showcase ees next week. 

...*screams wordlessly into pillow* DON'T REMIND ME! ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:27 pm

(You can do it, Blueh! ouo" *sits next to you and pets your head* It'll be okay, you got this.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:28 pm

(*wordlessly continues to scream into the pillow* ;~; 

Roy: Um.... Whoops....? *awkwardly slinks away*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:35 pm

(*glares after Roy* eme' *turns back to Blueh* Aww, come on... You'll have a great time once you just start and get past that nervous anticipation, and you'll be really proud of yourself when you're done. *pets your hair* And I'm here to baby you through the nervous stage. *holds and cuddles* Don't make me give you to Chase when he's napping. You know he won't let go.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:38 pm

(Roy: Whaht?! eme" Sorry! 

Thanks.... But I'm not exactly nervous... Well, not yet, at least. I'm just stressed for school, especially since I have a play that is due on the week of June ninth.... And other stuff. *dies* That's mostly what I'm worried about.... *pitifully grabs for Chase, looking like a little kid that wants to be picked up* ;n;? )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:40 pm

(*still glares at Roy* Sorry isn't fixing it. >m>

Chase: omo' .... *picks Blueh up and holds*

I love that he's big and strong enough to do that. XD Don't worry, you'll be stressed for a while but then it'll all get done and you'll have your summer break. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:42 pm

(Roy: Whaht ze 'ell am I supposed to do, zen?! 'Uh?! 

*practically clings to Chase* ;~; 

I didn't doubt that he could.... XD But I'm seriously looking forward to the summer break... And not feeling like I'm going to die.... And shit can happen! o7o And Roy, before you say, at least your legs weren't cut off by a freaking chainsaw! 

Roy: ....o_o" 

Yeah. You're welcome.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:46 pm

(...... *puts armor on Roy's legs* Just to be safe, eh? ^^'

Chase: ome?

I need to quit listening to orchestrated Zelda music... it is depressing and epic and creepy and beautiful all at the same time... It makes me think of beautiful yet morbid things... *headdesk* Like really pretty but painful-looking ghost women I wish I had the skill to draw.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:49 pm

(Roy: WTF?! OnO *flips out and runs* *practically clings to Laura, looking like he might have a panic attack* 

ouo" Sorry... It's a Homestuck reference, and kind of spoilers, but oh well. One of the characters is a cripple, and legs are made for him. :p Yeah.... 

Oh my God... Zelda music, or video game music in general, is pretty awesome. But that sounds really cool! Sad, but cool!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:53 pm

(Laura: *squeaks when Roy runs over and clings to her, then nervously rubs at his ears* OnO'

Oh dear... You and your Homestuck. XD I should still try to read it sometime...

Zelda music is amazing at inspiring some pretty interesting scenes in my head. It doesn't help that I kinda want to write a morbid story to get some nasty feelings off my chest... This music is just making the urge worse. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:56 pm

(Yes, yes you should. o3o" Please don't be turned off by Act 1. It gets a shit ton better, and confusing. But Hussie (the creator) is making an extra series, called Paradox Space, to basically explain everything. I am no where near done all eight thousand pages. XD But yeah. 

Roy: ;~; 

Welp, he's having a nervous breakdown. ouo"

Oh great.... What king of story do you wanna write, and who is it about? It might help to write it to help relieve you.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:00 pm

(Hehe... I'll have to try it eventually. ^^' Maybe just not now.

Laura: omo' *curls herself around him as best she can, considering the size difference*

Well, something really kinda sad... Maybe a little dark, but yet innocent at the same time. Not some gruesome death or anything...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:02 pm

(Okay. ^^" 

Roy: *buries his face in her hair* ;~; 

Huh.... Interesting....)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:02 pm

(I am back owo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:03 pm

(Laura: *really not sure what to do other than hold him* o~o'

Yeah... I'm starting to write it already... Damn Zelda music... >~<' Oh well, I could use a vent before tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:07 pm

(I now has account!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:12 pm

(Yay, Sil! ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:12 pm

(I'm happy now XD do you want to rp or do you just want to talk or something?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:14 pm

(I dunno... *shrug* I'm kinda venting with some word vomit right now. XP I'll post it when it's done.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:15 pm

(Well ok then XD oh yeah did you see Vera? What do you think about her?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: